Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2012 17:18:05   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Have a question that needs answering? Ask away. For general HeroSmash questions, try the Herosmash FAQ. If your still baffled ask away, but please remember that forum members generally can't help you with account issues and Portal Help pages is the way to go.

quote:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: How can I play HeroSmash?
A: You will need to create an Artix Master account via our Portal Site if you haven't already.

Q: What is an Alpha or Beta test phase?
A: Testing phases are different time periods where we are testing a game before it is released. It also helps us squash those nasty bugs that can prevent players from enjoying the game to its fullest potential and gives us a chance to add a bunch of cool stuff in the game. In Beta, we are still testing but have also released upgrades, SmashCoins and TONS of new content and items for all players to enjoy!

Q: What is Fame?
A: Fame is HeroSmash's in-game currency. It didn't make sense that a Hero or Villian earned money, they would earn FAME and become more FAMOUS!

Q: What are SmashCoins?
A: SmashCoins are the special super-uber currency that Heroes and Villians can purchase to get even more EPIC items or powers!

Q: What is the current level cap?
A: For the Beta phase, it is level 20.

Q: What do I do if I have a technical issue or lag?
A: Please visit our Technical Help Pages for more information.

Q: What is Founder status and how to I get it?
A: You can obtain Founder status by purchasing a HeroSmash membership or SmashCoins within the first month Beta is released. Here is our Design Notes post about Founder status.

Q: What is the V.I.P Membership?
A: The V.I.P Membership means you are a Very Important Player and you have a HeroSmash/AQWorlds Membership! Your character name in HeroSmash will also appear Blue/Green to let everyone know you are a V.I.P.! Please note, if you have more than one AQWorlds member account linked to your Artix Master Account, you must pick which AQWorlds account you want to have V.I.P. status. Please login to your Artix Master Account, click on My Account and to the left click on VIP Member Info to choose which AQWorlds account you want to be V.I.P.

Q: What are Alpha items and how do I get them?
A: Alpha items are special rare items that were only obtainable in our Alpha testing phase.

Q: Can I chat in HeroSmash?
A: Yes you can! There will be multiple servers, including a canned chat server and a member only server. Canned chat are pre-selected phrases (safe chat mode) for those players under 13 years old.

Q: How do I customize my character?
A: You can visit Beleen's Beauty Shop on Main Street East to customize your character. You can access the customization menu by clicking on the chairs or mirrors in the Beauty Shop.

Q: What are the classes in HeroSmash?
A: Surprise! There are NO classes in HeroSmash! This is because you do not need them. You can customize your character any way you want with Powers.

Q: What are Powers?
A: Powers are your core fighting abilities - they are similar to the class abilities in AQWorlds but you can mix and match them any way you want! Who says you can't have fiery and icy powers? Please note, you cannot equip two of the same type of powers at the same time such as Fiery Feet levels 1 and 3.

Q: How does this game fit into the AE Universe?
A: It doesn't! HeroSmash is its own universe - an "alternate reality" from LORE so to speak.

Q: Is there a way to delete my character?
A: Yes, you can delete your character, included one that is upgraded, so please make sure you definitely want to before doing so!

Q: Can I change my character's name or gender?
A: No, there is no way to change your character's name or gender currently. If you do not like your character's name or gender, please create another character.
-----Note: Deleting your character to get the name wont fix your problem. Deleting the character will be useless because you cant get the name anymore, even if you delete it the data of that character is still stored in the data base that why if you create a new one under the same name the prompt "User already exist" will appear.

Q: Can I have the same character name as my Artix Master Account Name?
A: Yes, but we STRONGLY advise against it. Your Artix Master Account will be so much secure if you choose different names for everything.
-----Note: For general scamming prevention, you will not be able to say your own name if your master account name is your character name.

Q: How many characters can I have?
A: You can have up to 3 characters per account.

Q: Do you have a paid membership in HeroSmash?
A: Why, yes we do! We have a special membership that SHARES a membership with AQWorlds! Here is our Design Notes post about Founder status which includes information about the membership.

Q: Does my membership and SmashCoins go to all characters on my account?
A: Your membership goes to your account, meaning ALL of your characters have a membership. SmashCoins are SHARED between your 3 characters, so you can decide which characters use x amount of SmashCoins.

Q: What's the deal with the "Unlockable" Shops?
A: We have a special idea that if you spend $20 or $50, special "unlockable" shops with uber items will be available to you!

If you wanna discuss or have some urgent questions or you just wanna chill,come and join us in the IRC #HeroSmash channel ^^ we'd be grateful to have you guys there. From there you could also join the official AE games channel like #yulgarsinn and #battleon #epciduel etc. Don't know how to get on IRC? Here is a guide on how to get on IRC http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16791187 See ya guys there ^^. />d4

< Message edited by Postmaster General -- 6/14/2012 14:18:44 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/9/2012 17:32:17   
Antithesis

Any idea when the release of Dage's new promo item set is, and how much it will cost?

EDIT: And what's the cooldown of Fashion Sense?

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 2/9/2012 18:01:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/9/2012 18:44:18   
blank452

Fashion Sense has a cooldown of 25sec

No idea about Dage's gear...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
2/10/2012 12:18:43   
Kaizoku

So, i'm in need of a new skillset.
I haven't played, and after the PVP skills I think my current one is a bit out of date.
So, at the moment I have:

Brain Freeze

Episkea

Frozen Doom

Frozen Wrath

Warrior Spirit

I also have "Overwhelming Power" in my inventory.
But I need a set that lets me attack without having too much cooldown.
No SC or member items please. Free to play and all.
Edit: Forgot my level. Level 19. Half way to 20.

< Message edited by Kaizoku -- 2/10/2012 12:20:43 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
2/10/2012 13:55:15   
plebster

hi I need a power that does an instant high hit. no rares, sc powers, or upgrade only powers, i am lvl 11 and can't be arsed to farm rep higher than rank 3 but am happy to farm drops
AQW  Post #: 5
2/10/2012 19:08:21   
SlipknotItachi

What skills are good for a level 16 PvPer?(No SC Powers, Rare Powers or Rank Powers) - I only got this powers: Warrior Spirit level 15
Brain Freeze Level 15
Abra Cadavra Level 15
Expulsio Level 12
Episkea Level 9

Also, what is the best way to farm fame?

And.. What its the best way to level up for a level 16?

< Message edited by SlipknotItachi -- 2/10/2012 19:25:44 >
Post #: 6
2/10/2012 21:47:55   
Antithesis

Kaizoku: Try using a haste booster instead of brain freeze. Get Healing Touch, even though it costs SCs OR wait and farm PvP medals for Fashion Sense. The rest of the set is fine, unless you want to replace it with other abilities. Let me know if that's what you want.

Plebster: Atomic Smash is all I can think of. Free Players don't have many hard hitting moves. You other choice is Death Touch, which drops from any of the "Super Deaths" in-game, as well as Ultimate Super Death in Deathitude.

Edit: Plebster, all of the high hitting free player powers require a higher level. I strongly suggest that you level up before looking into heavy hitters.

SlipknotItachi: Try using a set composed of Brain Freeze, Pulsar Beam, Ion Burst, Warrior Spirit, and some other ability such as Episkea or Healing Touch (SC). The idea is to lower their haste significantly. Mix and match the powers as you wish, because I can't actually use Brain Freeze :( But I think this should work well. Let me know if it doesn't.
As for farming fame I recommend PvP tokens turned in for quests. This is also useful for farming good/evil reputation with ease, which will remove your "No ranked powers" limitation. Outside PvP, Ingiru is the place to go.
Leveling up is preferably done at Ingiru, fighting in the room to the left that has two Cave Bandits and one Archaeologist. It looks like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73318053@N07/6624298015/

Cheers,
Anti

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 2/10/2012 21:54:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/11/2012 3:56:33   
plebster

what is better, focus lvl 10 or uncanny focus lvl 1????
AQW  Post #: 8
2/11/2012 7:18:35   
fighuasss

what is a good power for a level 11 player?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/11/2012 7:32:03   
plebster

warrior spirit
AQW  Post #: 10
2/11/2012 7:41:21   
plebster

legendary powers say you have to complete the quest: _____ rank 35. where do you do these quests??
AQW  Post #: 11
2/11/2012 8:44:06   
Devastate

@Plebster : Actually, those are the PvP-related achievements you have to acquire such as Power King, MVP and so follows. :)
Post #: 12
2/11/2012 11:05:51   
Kaizoku

Alright, I tried a new combo.
Unfortunately I am unable to get SCs, or heal 4000 damage in a PVP match so I gotta stick with Episkea.
So how about the following combo?
Psychosis, Reality Rend, Warrior Spirit, Episkea and...actually, I need a somewhat damaging Mental ability for this.
I'll probably have Eye Boil soon, or Pony Charge.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
2/11/2012 13:57:00   
Antithesis

Kai, try Pyrokinesis in the suggestion shops.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/11/2012 17:24:30   
plebster

hi forum, and yes, yet another question from me. i feel so dumb. I'm planning to go straight for lvl 15 tomorrow, so i need some advice

1) quickest way for exp

2) i have episkea, brainfreeze, warriors spirit. i'm not sure about the other 2. focus, uncanny focus (lvl1), vamp bite, or stupefacio. which 2 should i use??? pls help and reply. I will be very gratefull
AQW  Post #: 15
2/12/2012 8:45:13   
Devastate

@Plebster :

Try farming at Ingiru and pick off archeologists and cave bandits :); better when you're in a party.
Post #: 16
2/12/2012 9:57:50   
Sparkedy

use vamp bite and stupefacio because focus is practically a weaker version of warrior spirit
Post #: 17
2/12/2012 11:56:00   
plebster

k ty. what about shadow and evil rep? fastest ways. lol i'm dominating the 'Q' part of this thread

< Message edited by plebster -- 2/12/2012 11:57:54 >
AQW  Post #: 18
2/12/2012 12:22:34   
Cookielord12

Can anyone make me an attacking build using non sc, non mem, non rare powers?

I'm level 17 and i have alpha powers as well
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
2/12/2012 12:49:37   
plebster

brainfreeze lvl 15, warrior spirit lvl 15, death touch lvl 17, vampire bite (you gotta heal at your level) lvl 16, and maybe shadow bomb lvl 17
AQW  Post #: 20
2/12/2012 13:16:50   
Cookielord12

Where can i farm evil fastest?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
2/12/2012 15:37:55   
plebster

probably at smashdome, 500 rep for 3 tropheys

how do you light the torches in ingiru??

Posts merged, please do not double post. If you have something extra to add, use the Edit button when you post, thanks. ~Digi

< Message edited by Digital X -- 2/13/2012 7:44:52 >
AQW  Post #: 22
2/13/2012 7:10:05   
Devastate

@Plebster : You should find the torches around the map and light them by simply clicking. I'm not pretty sure about the exact locations but try the area near Khalil May. By the way, prevent double posting as it is considered as a violation, good day :)
Post #: 23
2/13/2012 7:28:01   
HeavenlyDemon

Okay guys,Time for me to ask some questions!
I just reached level 20!So please a clap!
Now for questions-

Question 1- Is Siphon life a good healing power?
Question 2- When is the 'Hero heart day' event?
Question 3- Will Heart attacker Armour return?
Question 4- What does Pony charge power do?
Question 5- What does Oblivion blast power do?
Question 6- What is a good energy regeneration power for PvP(level 20)(seeing that warrior spirit has been nerfed)?
Question 7- What is a good healing power for Level 20?(Not including Legendary powers)
Question 8- How many PvP votes does it take for 1% in battle polls?
Question 9-Which attacks are good for doing lots of damage(Not Smashcoin or member please)(Level 20)
'Tis all for now

Ta!
Zhang liao

< Message edited by HeavenlyDemon -- 2/13/2012 7:58:20 >
AQW  Post #: 24
2/13/2012 8:20:50   
blank452

@HeavenlyDemon
Answer 1- Kinda. Get a mental buff and it's very good. Vanilla; I didn't like it, but there will be some who use it
Answer 2- No idea
Answer 3- Still no idea
Answer 4- Makes people /ragequit. Turns all incoming dmg into a small heal (some percentage of the initial strike, don't know what tho) for 4sec
Answer 5- Dmg. Haven't tried it, but that seems to be what the desciption says
Answer 6- Warrior's Spirit is still good, but Fashion Sense is very nice as it also puts a very good HoT on you as well
Answer 7- Episkea if you have it, Mutate lvl20 is alright (works well with radiation skills), Vampire Bite works as a 2ndry heal. If all else fails, try Regeneration and Molecular recon
Answer 8- Don't know
Answer 9- lvl17 Death's Touch (don't know if the lvl20 one is non-mem). A lot of skills can be combined to do lots of dmg. Easy one is Warrior's Spirit and Reen's Rampage. Have them hit and you can do significant physical dmg along with a very buffed auto-attack. Another is Mutate and Atomic Smash. Add in the other 3 skills, and you can find you own playstyle that can aim for massive dmg. Just get out there and test those skills, slugger!

Peace and gg

< Message edited by blank452 -- 2/13/2012 8:29:22 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition