Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2012 13:37:04   
blank452

@Cookielord12
If you don't mind the tag on seasonal items, you could get rid of:
Dark Smashmas Mask '10
Snowman Armor '10
DarkSmashmasWarriorArmor '10
Dark Candy Cane '10
Dark Silent Knight 11

If you do then maybe:
Mime Paint
Harle Paint
Prince of Fools
The Enforcer Gauntlet
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
2/21/2012 15:14:50   
Antithesis

Do NOT get rid of Harle Paint, that is a permanently rare item.

What kind of terrible advice are you giving to this guy? >:|

If I'm not mistaken, this applies to the Prince of Fools as well.

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 2/21/2012 15:17:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
2/21/2012 18:02:51   
blank452

Woops, my bad. I thought Harle Paint was from both sets of clown waves, rather then just the first F13th version. That probably goes for Mime Paint as well.

I put Prince of Fools down as the wiki says it's a seasonal rare. Obviously I can't say with any asurance it will come back, but I'd hazard a guess that it would.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
2/22/2012 8:32:33   
Chaoslordmax

Why have there been no updates for the Suggestion Shop in a while?
AQW  Post #: 79
2/22/2012 11:55:14   
Cookielord12

that doesnt really answer my question as i need 3-5 spaces
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
2/22/2012 13:32:34   
blank452

By that statement, you want the forums to make the decision for you. OK, let's break this down:

The Enforcer Gauntlet - Non-rare. Costs DTs. Easily bought back once space is no issue.
Emo - Non-rare. Costs fame. Currently worn hair, so user's choice.
That Eleventh Hair - PermaRare. Very high likelihood of keeping.
Jack-o-Combustion - Rare. Outside chance of seasonal rare. High chance of keeping.
Wonderped Bread Helm - User wants to keep. 100% chance to keep.
Feathered Hat - PermaRare. Very high likelihood of keeping.
Dark Smashmas Mask '10 - Seasonal rare. Tagged so good chance of coming back next year. Up to user if they mind seasonal tag score.
Llussions Apprentice Mask - Quest reward. Don't know if repeatable quest. If yes; low chance to keep. If no; high chance to keep.
Molecular Reconstruction - 1 of 4 powers. 100% keep.
Warrior Spirit - 1 of 4 powers. 100% keep.
Brain Freeze - 1 of 4 powers. 100% keep.
Death Touch - 1 of 4 powers. 100% keep.
Mime Paint - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
Harle Paint - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
Dark Candy Cane '10 - Seasonal rare. Tagged so good chance of coming back next year. Up to user if they mind seasonal tag score.
Chain Whip - Currently non-rare. Random chance of getting it again. Don't know when it will go rare, if at all. Currently being used. User's choice.
Pirate Flintlock - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
War Rifle - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
Pirate Rapier - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
Sonic Grappler - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
Dark Silent Knight 11 - Seasonal rare. Tagged so good chance of coming back next year. Up to user if they mind seasonal tag score.

Mime - Currently rare. Event rarity. Good chance of not coming back. high chance of keeping.
Dark Assassin Lord - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
11th Physician - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
Pirate Armor - PermaRare. Very high chance to keep.
Twisted Armor - Very high chance of PermaRare. Was in 1st F13th, not 2nd. Very high chance of keeping.
DarkVengeance SC - SC item. Can be banked for free. Currently being used, so user's choice.
Prince of Fools - Tagged as Seasonal Rare. No proof as to being PermaRare of just seasonal. User's choice.
DarkSmashmasWarriorArmor '10 - Seasonal rare. Tagged so good chance of coming back next year. Up to user if they mind seasonal tag score.
Snowman Armor '10 - Seasonal rare. Tagged so good chance of coming back next year. Up to user if they mind seasonal tag score.

This is my opinion on all your gear. The final cut is your choice. Just go through your items like this and if you don't pick 3-5 items to chuck, then you always drop some SC for space.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 81
2/22/2012 15:55:09   
citrinas

quote:

Mime - Currently rare. Event rarity. Good chance of not coming back. high chance of keeping.

It'll be available next F13.

HS
AQW  Post #: 82
2/23/2012 20:26:10   
CloudOfDoom

I have completed the Super Death story line but when I go to missions the "Trials of Super Death: Ingiru" is only at 95%.
I seem to be missing the "Taddle-Tell" quest. How can I do that quest?
Post #: 83
2/23/2012 20:32:44   
Antithesis

@CloudOfDoom:

Go inside the gold stash room and then talk to Charries/Illinois Johnson. If it doesn't auto-complete, then go back to first room/entrance and talk to the NPCs there. I can't remember which set finishes the quest.

Cheers,
Anti
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
2/23/2012 21:45:43   
CloudOfDoom

quote:

Go inside the gold stash room and then talk to Charries/Illinois Johnson. If it doesn't auto-complete, then go back to first room/entrance and talk to the NPCs there. I can't remember which set finishes the quest.

Neither of them have anything to start the quest. When I click on it from the phone thing it takes me to Deathgate but there's still no quest to start.
Post #: 85
2/23/2012 21:54:15   
Antithesis

You never actually start the quest, it auto completes itself through dialog options.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
2/23/2012 21:57:17   
CloudOfDoom

quote:

You never actually start the quest, it auto completes itself through dialog options.

Still can't complete it. Thanks for trying though.
Post #: 87
2/23/2012 22:20:49   
Antithesis

That's weird... It should finish.

If you're not completely against it, I could help you with join.me?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
2/23/2012 22:50:55   
CloudOfDoom

quote:

That's weird... It should finish.

If you're not completely against it, I could help you with join.me?

I'd rather not. Thanks for trying to help. It doesn't matter much because I already have the badge. Just kind of odd how it wont complete xD
Post #: 89
2/23/2012 22:58:20   
Antithesis

Okie dokie, sounds good to me.

Please let me know if you figure it out so we can help any others who have issues with it.

Cheers,
Anti
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
2/24/2012 2:21:00   
ninjakillzu

What is the best way to farm evil rep fast currently?
Post #: 91
2/24/2012 2:51:47   
Antithesis

Turning in PvP tokens to BHOD in SmashDome is a surefire rapid way to gain faction reputation.

If you're not looking to PvP, I'm afraid you're stuck doing Daily Quests, which is extremely slow :\ Trust me, get into PvP for this.
Three tokens = a MAXIMUM of three matches = 500 rep for nonmembers, 750 rep for members in a very short period of time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
2/24/2012 23:42:00   
XxiBeefxX

Any idea why I get an error "Server Error: -2147217904" when trying to visit my character page:
http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=101010101001010100101010101010

??

And yes, it's a real character name...
AQW  Post #: 93
2/25/2012 0:58:39   
kuroovi

whats the plasma nets cooldown? its over 200 dot? what other super powers are good for pvp?
Post #: 94
2/25/2012 12:11:25   
Arachnid

So, has anyone found anything else for the Dark vengeance blade?
If so, then what is it, and where?

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 95
2/25/2012 12:54:58   
blank452

@Kuroovi
Plasma Net has a cooldown of 25sec, but you are very much wrong with the dmg. The DoT does 75-85 per tick, unless you abuse the DoT/HoT bug that is kicking around where you use a power type buff, then use a skill that has a DoT/HoT feature with the same power type as the buff. It will do, seemingly, X2 dmg then it should.

As for good PvP skills, almost all skills are good for PvP, depending on what build you have and which match you queue for. Team battle has a "feature" where you lose points when you heal, so a healing build isn't good for 3v3, but in Power Defence a healer could do rather well, as you need to have survivability to gain the most points.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
2/25/2012 18:43:12   
Nightmare AQW

Why is the PvP bar stuck at 99?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
2/26/2012 6:10:11   
HeavenlyDemon

Hi

How do i use Eye boil to do high crits?
What is a good poison attack?
How do i use Pony charge to heal?
How do i use pony charge to attack?

All for now
AQW  Post #: 98
2/26/2012 8:42:55   
blank452

@HeavenlyDemon

How do i use Eye boil to do high crits?
First, get a fire power buff. Firey Core is the best. Next, get Dum Luck, as that increases you crit chance, then use Eye Boil on your opponent. I'm pretty sure there arn't any fire crit buff skills, so Dum Luck is you best bet for increased crit chance.
What is a good poison attack?
Sarin Grenade is the best, but hard to get. Rocker in Skulldeep has a nice selection of poison skills, but I think you need to be a villain to access them.
How do i use Pony charge to heal?
Use it when you are have lost some hp and are being hit. The skill absorbs all dmg inflicted on you and converts a % of the initial strike into hp.
How do i use pony charge to attack?
You can't. It is a defensive skill with no offensive component.
Woah, de ja vu on those last 2 questions...

All for now - Cool

< Message edited by blank452 -- 2/26/2012 8:44:17 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 99
2/26/2012 8:55:54   
kuroovi

@blank452
So if u use plasma net and surge , the dot will increase?
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition