Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/23/2012 20:24:51   
Aqworlds_fan94

I definately will be evil it seems like it would be more fun good just dosnt sound fun you know what i mean
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 76
5/23/2012 21:03:35   
kodix101

This would be confusing if this wasn't an Card MMO but I would still align myself with Evil...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
5/24/2012 8:36:04   
Rayman4321

Chaotic neutral, True neutral or chaotic good/evil for me.
Haven't decided yet, all I know is that whatever happens, I won't pick lawful.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/24/2012 16:15:33   
Secret1337

Good/Neutral = Pwn Evil/Chaos
Post #: 79
6/3/2012 11:25:16   
jprimus97

I'll probrably be evil.Being evil generally gets you better looking stuff.
Post #: 80
6/13/2012 7:06:48   
die death bringer

this game will be awesome!!!
AQW  Post #: 81
6/13/2012 19:35:37   
so0meone

I really want to possess Cthulhu, but at the same time I'm Nordic and Sleipnir and Valkyr are on the Good side.... But there are other Evil characters that make me curious.... The solution, my friends? 2 characters! =)

One Evil character I'd really like to see: The Naagloshii. Shapeshifter demons from (I think) Navajo mythology, also known as Skinwalkers, and described in the Dresden Files (by a character who happened to be Navajo himself to the main character) "The closest thing to true Evil I hope you ever encounter" - Injun Joe.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
6/13/2012 21:31:49   
David128

As good as good can be, thank you very much!
DF  Post #: 83
6/14/2012 18:23:45   
Bunker

Good/Chaotic Good/Neutral. I not really a fan of joining the Evil time primarly beacuse of bad past experiences with "Evil" players.
AQW  Post #: 84
6/15/2012 6:45:01   
Smog

I think I will be evil because on aqw I am good on aq3d I am going to be good and on herosmash evan though I next to never play it any more I am the symbol of all that is evil so I think I will be evil here.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 85
6/22/2012 15:24:20   
hidan_orochimaru

Evil of course,cuz they hav cookiez!!
the followers of good will fall in front of the ShadowScythe flag!!!
DF AQW  Post #: 86
6/22/2012 16:24:37   
Lord Hades

@hidan: Good/Evil probably won't be restricted to the Swordhaven/Shadowscythe conflict in this game, as evidenced by the list of characters. Last I checked, Cthulhu wasn't a member of the Shadowscythe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
6/23/2012 3:57:03   
Talahar

With the amount of awesome characters Revontheus is cooking up I'll need both a good and an evil character... And probably a neutral one, too...
My main will be good though, as I tend to enjoy that gameplay more.... The whole heroic hero-ness feels all warm and fuzzy....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 88
6/23/2012 9:22:08   
hidan_orochimaru

@Lord Hades:i know that,it was just an expression.

And also,i really want to make a good and neutral side characters,my main will be evil.
DF AQW  Post #: 89
6/28/2012 0:16:40   
The Shining Darkness

Evil JS but uhhhh if you think about it look at the other games

1. Aqw If you chose evil instead of good you will understand me. Better classes,weapons, armours,and quest were better and much more challenging

2. Herosmash --- nuffsaid

3. Mechquest --- N/A

4. DF --- Classes <.<

5. EpicDuel --- haven't played it

And any ways I always loved the evil concept of games to me there just EPIC

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT if Evil gets nerfed im going with good and/or good gets buffed
Post #: 90
6/28/2012 16:45:51   
mischiefmanaged

Unfortunatly with a community like this.... there can never be good vs. Evil wars. 75% will never consider good and even the developer seems partial to evil side. Unless good gets more incentive I just might be the only one there.
AQ Epic  Post #: 91
6/29/2012 2:33:23   
99th Dracopyre

The creator of the game is like... Totally evil...

I hope NEUTRAL will be part of the alignment as much as Good and Evil. I want to be neutral, but without suffering to have lame classes.
So, I hope NEUTRAL gets its fair share of classes, just like Good and Evil.

~D99
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
6/29/2012 9:49:51   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@draco Neutral already has some awesome classes like Moose and it's evolution of a Cybernetic Moose(which I hope Nulgath takes one step further and has evolve into the Mighty Morphin' Mecha Moose(which is a parody of the Mighty Morphin' Megazord from Power Rangers)).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
6/30/2012 7:46:17   
Secret1337

I wonder, we start neutral, soo that means we can posses the most leet characters/monster/thing at the start right?
Post #: 94
6/30/2012 8:22:11   
mturf

i imagine the more impressive things in the character roster will be a higher level, and since you need to defeat something to possess it, ya wont be walking around at a tiny level with an epic neutral monster.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
6/30/2012 11:33:04   
Secret1337

That kinda sad, but didn't milt/nulgath say the possessed creature will become lvl 1 when we possess a creature?
Urgh, I think I will just wait untill the game comes out. Thats the way you will know the game 100%!
Post #: 96
7/1/2012 7:27:07   
mturf

why is that sad? it would be terrible if people could instantly possess every neutral monster. it would leave no real content monster wise for people who wanted to remain neutral
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
7/5/2012 14:42:52   
Zanzibaarus

Well, in response to the purpose of the topic...

Evil, if the Trolls are as I hope for them to look like. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/6/2012 21:22:10   
heroic dragon

i will be evil or neutral. if evil i will be werewolf,neutral a regular wolf.
i may have a good guy, just for curiosity
Post #: 99
7/7/2012 2:10:44   
Lord Melvin
Banned

Well good probably just leads to healing and shields. While evil is damage and other threatining things.

Wait did you just summon a bunch of ponies in one turn?
Yeah, so.
Isn't that against the rules?
Screw the rules! I'm a brony!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition