Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= OverSoul Sponsored by EbilCorp!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= OverSoul Sponsored by EbilCorp!
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2012 18:49:08   
Everest
Moving Mountains

Artix says Nulgath has defected to EbilCorp, the game and leaked AQ3D files to Chairman Platinum.

Will Nulgath make a new tercessuinotlim in Oversoul???
Post #: 1
2/10/2012 22:06:30   
bugattiboy91

No he won't because tercessuinotlim is "Miltonius' secret" spelled backwards with no spaces or special characters. That's not his name...anymore.

Once. Just once I would like the choices we, the players, the **PAYING** customers, make in AQW to actually matter and not be rendered meaningless by preplanned endings.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
2/10/2012 22:36:27   
Kinzdor

You know defecting to Ebilcorp makes sense seeing as it is a way to separate Overesoul from AE`s normal family friendly atmosphere. Also I think he very well could make a smiler puzzle like zone though he wouldn`t call it tercessuinotlim.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/11/2012 4:12:50   
aeon the archangel

nulgaths never gonna be able to go all out as long as he hangs around with goddie twoshoes(artix) so it makes sense for him to join ebilcorp..... and his new game sounds epic :P

Anything over size three is spam. ~Helixi

< Message edited by Helixi -- 2/11/2012 4:24:20 >
AQW  Post #: 4
2/11/2012 4:34:33   
justinyu900

uhm...everyone knows nulgath hasnt defected to other game companies as i learned Ebilcorp is Artix Entertainment's sub joke company
this explaines why his website has Artix in the url and this is the url of the website www.oversoul.artix.com

on topic:i think no...he already changed his name to nulgath maybe...terceshtaglun
AQW  Post #: 5
2/11/2012 7:17:46   
megakyle777

Above; We all know this. However, Nulgath mentioned something vauge that makes me think he's not exactly working for AE anymore but rather using their aid for himself, like they originaly said with EpicDuel.
DF  Post #: 6
2/11/2012 7:29:53   
Chaoslordmax

HTALGUNTERCES

new version, new area
AQW  Post #: 7
2/11/2012 7:36:53   
Soulweaver Zard

So its PvP? Cool

I heard that you possess people. Cooler

Dont know how to make spoilers

For future reference, it is
[spoiler]SPOILER GOES HERE[/spoiler]. ~Thief

< Message edited by Thiefboy109 -- 2/11/2012 19:39:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/11/2012 9:33:49   
brad paisley fan

Wait...if Nulgath defected to Ebilcorp, why does he still let his empire run through AQW?

Or wait...maybe Nulgath defected, and Miltonius stayed....lol, idk if he would make a big deal about his two names
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/11/2012 10:42:54   
kubj31196

Dage will look for you, Dage WILL find you and Dage will kill you
(with my help of course)
So in the mean time while you're preparing for your funeral, Imma keep your Overfiend Blade for awhile. Prepare to be killed by your own sword, traitor !!!
AQW  Post #: 10
2/11/2012 10:47:33   
megakyle777

So, Ebilcorp now has a ACTUAL employee. it would be ironic is this game turns out well.
DF  Post #: 11
2/11/2012 11:36:45   
AQWorldsTombSK4Life

About bloody time. Miltonius, will give what me and several others want...Gameplay, and a Challenge.

< Message edited by BlackAces -- 2/15/2012 8:25:14 >
Post #: 12
2/11/2012 11:49:45   
megakyle777

You are aware that Ebilcorp is not real right? I don't think this is to do with AE as a buisness, but Nulgath is still on friendly terms IRL.
DF  Post #: 13
2/11/2012 13:27:39   
Undead Blaze

Looking forward to this game.
Post #: 14
2/11/2012 13:36:37   
ubnub82

So in other words he is just making his own game like Rolith did with Pony Vs. Pony? Anyway looking forward to both AQ3D and Oversoul.

Gotta catch em all
My little Myslave1
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=myslave1
Post #: 15
2/11/2012 13:40:49   
AQWorldsTombSK4Life

quote:

You are aware that Ebilcorp is not real right? I don't think this is to do with AE as a buisness, but Nulgath is still on friendly terms IRL.

I have known about this game for Months, and of ourse Miltonius and AE are on good terms to support his game servers.

Edited. BattleOn Forums would appreciate everyone to remember to treat fellow forum members with respect. ~Master Samak

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 2/11/2012 14:44:48 >
Post #: 16
2/11/2012 13:56:56   
megakyle777

I was merely making sure. You post was unclear on the subject.

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 2/11/2012 14:42:01 >
DF  Post #: 17
2/11/2012 18:26:33   
Battle elf
Helpful!

Sneaky Nulgath....

AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/11/2012 19:48:14   
bugattiboy91

Nulgath/Miltonius you so sneaky. Defecting to Ebilcorp. And for anyone who wants to play along with the whole "Ebilcorp is a actual company" thing then this is why the url is http://oversoul.artix.com.

quote:

Why should Ebilcorp be forced to pay the costs for servers and hosting? No, no, no. It is faaaaaar more efficient to just sneak our games and websites files right onto Artix's network. Our drones did more than just steal their high tech couch. We here at EbilCorp now have permanent access to put our games and websites on their network.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
2/11/2012 21:17:15   
coolboypai

is it just me or is anyone else a tad disappointed by this news?
I had really high hopes of oversoul before since milt was working independently from AE (or ebilcorp if you're into that stuff)
it would mean he would be more independent and less influenced, and it'll probably lead to better stuff

but hey, who knows?
maybe the new support will benefit oversoul

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/11/2012 22:37:22   
1welve Gull2

@ above Alina stated months ago (just after his name change in a thread about him having "left" AE in the AQW GD) that it was under the "AE umbrella" (which were her exact words), so I'd think it always was, and it was only an assumption that it wasn't.

-Gulls
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
2/20/2012 16:39:17   
Lord Thanatos

I think this Nulgath leaving AE and joining EbilCorp is made by AE. OverSoul is an EbilCorp game. If you notice, the website is www.oversoul.ARTIX.com. OverSoul is probably going to be bought by AE.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
2/24/2012 17:42:37   
Rock Dog

spoiler:

BIG SPOILER BELOW

For those who don't know: EbilCorp is designed by AE. A fake company made to look as if a competitor to AE to make it look like AE has competition. But, no, there is no true EbilCorp. SO don't be worried tercessuinotlim and its items won't be leaving because Nulgath is sponsored by EbilCorp. I posted this because some of my friends were worried that nulgath would leave AQW. This is to stop people from worrying.

By the way, the new map would be terceshtaglun (nulgathsecret backwards.)

< Message edited by Rock Dog -- 2/24/2012 17:46:32 >
Post #: 23
2/25/2012 8:37:28   
Maxandstewart

Oversoul is on the Ebil Corp website because they found a way to put there games on Artixs website thanks to the traitor nulgath.
But I think its a fake company to make it look like AE has competiton.

Or its an excuse for AE to make non Family freindly games.
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/25/2012 8:50:24   
afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

many of these comments make me want to /face desk, Ebilcorp isn't even a new name within AE games. I hope half of you aren't being serious, it's a joke. That's what AE is known for jokes, it's meant to be a fun interactive joke.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 2/25/2012 8:51:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= OverSoul Sponsored by EbilCorp!
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition