Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What Would YOU Like to See?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What Would YOU Like to See?
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2012 5:52:01   
Giransu Noa

bunny elfs, bunny hunter , deep bunny , dark bunny,undead bunnies ,blooddy bunny, .... i love bunnies <3!
AQW  Post #: 76
2/14/2012 5:57:32   
Veo

First off, the PvP element needs to not only scrape the surface of the game, like in AQWorlds, but it definitely needs to be a key aspect to the games functioning. Like in AQWorlds how you can earn trophy 'rewards' - there should be a reward system for certain types of PvP.

Rewards may include:
> Trophies
> Points to get new or rare items
> Gold (Maybe the Gold drops from the other player if he/she loses?)
> etc.

So if it were to be implemented, you could get item drops inside the PvP instances or you could earn points/trophies to acquire such items.

Secondly, I'd definitely like to see more of Nulgath's artwork. He's definitely good at what he does, and his items in AQWorlds are a hit with the community.
If he were to make armors and weapons like in the First Generation Miltonius era, he'd make the game a hit. Maybe in Alpha Testing if he released some rare items or in Beta Testing.
Like Alpha Pirate or the Starsword in AQWorlds, that'd make people more anxious to play it earlier on.

I'd definitely like to see a bit more than PvP action. EpicDuel was a good idea, but not enough RPG in it. Too much just PvP orientated. Maybe if there were some mobs, quests, and other PvE related stuff - on the minimal side of it.
The PvP aspect looks great and I'd love to give this game a try, however in my opinion, it does need some PvE magic in it. ; )

So that's for the main stuff I'd like to see in the game.
Definitely want the 'rare items' idea somewhere in there. Like in AQWorlds. If the game were to turn out too much like AQWorlds however, I don't think it'd be as much of a hit.

> Rare Items
> PvP Rewards
> Small PvE placements
> Decent Artwork

I hope to see this game pull through~! : D

< Message edited by Veo -- 2/14/2012 6:04:59 >

-Veo-
AQW  Post #: 77
2/14/2012 11:45:20   
DoomRevenant

A wicked game with a very entertaining game-play that will keep the players more occupied that the AQW's "hit one button to pwn".

A good story-line. With the alignments and the fact that our appearance changes according to the alignment, is very sweet. But so far I understand that it's based on fighting mobs.

Balanced PvP. Not the "get X to own." or the "pay X amount to own". I want it to be able to upgrade yourself either through payment or hard work. And I mean really hard work.

AQW  Post #: 78
2/14/2012 18:15:19   
Thiefboy109

Used Water Gun! (MQ Pedia)

*crosses fingers in hope of a Mudkip to possess*

Otherwise DoomRevenant said it pretty well: Entertaining game-play that will keep players occupied.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
2/14/2012 19:08:52   
nico0las

Balanced PvP. Don't give members the edge. Don't design OP classes, it ruins the gameplay.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
2/14/2012 19:46:08   
Razorbladz

quote:

Balanced PvP. Don't give members the edge. Don't design OP classes, it ruins the gameplay.
What he said I agree with this alot, and how about you make a sort of specialized class similar to a Dragonslayer say Demon Hunter maybe?

~Razor

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
2/14/2012 20:09:59   
  Nulgath
Oversoul

One great thing I love about my game is almost any kind of character you can think of can be put into this game whether it's human, ogre, fairy, dragon or a kitten. There is no standard player model or animation. Each character can be unique.

-Nulgath
Post #: 82
2/14/2012 20:52:43   
Axel459

Alchemists like FMA type alchemists that is all
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
2/14/2012 21:39:12   
Mordred

@Nulgath: I can make myself a spellsword, dual-wielding elf, then?! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 84
2/15/2012 9:53:13   
Renegade Reaper

i think there should be a system where you can gather materials and forge your own weapons. in this system, you could get some of the parts you need from pvp battles, but not all of them, and others you would get from places like mines or something. in both places there would be items that are extremely hard to find, but if you find them all, you can make weapons that are nearly as powerful as weapons that you pay actual money for. obviously weapons you pay real money for would have at least a slight advantage over these weapons.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
2/15/2012 10:34:09   
megakyle777

If Nulgath is the great evil of this world, what is the greatist good? And if it takes place in a similar world to AQW, will we see Purple Evil That Does Not Act Anything Like Chaos, or Drakath?
DF  Post #: 86
2/15/2012 13:03:18   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

quote:

One great thing I love about my game is almost any kind of character you can think of can be put into this game whether it's human, ogre, fairy, dragon or a kitten. There is no standard player model or animation. Each character can be unique.

-Nulgath

YAY! Kittens!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
2/15/2012 20:28:04   
  Nulgath
Oversoul

quote:

YAY! Kittens!!!!

Yes, small cute things will be available to annihilate your enemies with.

quote:

If Nulgath is the great evil of this world, what is the greatist good? And if it takes place in a similar world to AQW, will we see Purple Evil That Does Not Act Anything Like Chaos, or Drakath?

Yes there will be a version of chaos in my world. In fact chaos, is one of the elements you can fight with in-game. The others being neutral, fire, ice, water, earth, electric, shadow and light.

-Nulgath
Post #: 88
2/15/2012 20:57:44   
steel blade

Since I'm not exactly a fan of PvP, at least put a backbone story for the PvP, purpose of the PvP or somethin' like that.

Judging from the art Nulgath makes, I expect to see stunning environments with stories behind it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
2/15/2012 21:42:08   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

i'm not entirely sure, but i think what steel blade is getting at is "i hope there's a reason to why we're all fighting each other and trying to earn notoriety /etc".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
2/16/2012 6:38:28   
DoomRevenant

quote:

Yes there will be a version of chaos in my world. In fact chaos, is one of the elements you can fight with in-game. The others being neutral, fire, ice, water, earth, electric, shadow and light.

-Nulgath

I suddenly had the urge to create an evil, chaotic, clown lurker....I HOPE THERE ARE CLOWNS.
AQW  Post #: 91
2/16/2012 11:09:15   
Blade
AQW & MQ Assistant Artist

Shadow!!! 8D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
2/16/2012 20:19:16   
AQWorldsTombSK4Life

I despise this thread. I think the question is what Nulgath would like to see, not us. What do i want to see in Oversoul? I want Nulgath to make Oversoul how HE wants it to be. I am grateful he let us possess creatures, my favorite ability ever.
Post #: 93
2/17/2012 1:47:24   
Arthur

How about a merge of trees later on where you get a choice of wether to merge with undead, human, or beast. Human with undead can be Anti-Lord, human with beast can be Beastmaster while Undead with beast can be Monstrosity or something like that.

Even in those merged forms, there can be evolution.

Prospects, prospects, prospects......
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
2/17/2012 2:47:36   
  Viking_Jorun

The Vigilante of AQW/OS GD

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nulgath

-Nulgath

Awww no Wind element? ):
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
2/18/2012 6:41:51   
Immortales
Banned

This game can be awesome

One thing I hate though in AE games is that when people pay they get more stronger ye
They are not that much balanced no offence
It's like a card game like where you posses environment creatures and make them stronger
If this becomes like pokemon only adulter (not an actual word I think) i'll love it might even just donate money rather than for membership and stuff.
Expecting great things for this game

Also if this game like released or used you know the aqworlds cards effects like redeem to use cards that are still not that epic that'd be
COOOOL
Post #: 96
2/19/2012 10:41:03   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

a few people have mentioned about membership and aired their concerns that people who pay up might get an overwhelming edge. i can understand the concern, but this is a primarily PvP game by design. it simply does not make sense to give members a massive advantage. there will be balance, it goes without saying but apparently it needs to be said. the people designing the game are not foolish, pvp will be fair. people using herosmash and aqw as a point for comparison for pvp should simply dismiss them, those are primarily PvE games, classes and skills are designed to be balanced in pve, and not how they are pitted against one another in pvp. that all came later. additionally payment does not have to reward with power. it doesn't have to give you bigger stats. i personally would much much prefer it if my money went towards increasing the quantity of minions i can keep in my horde, or the types of creatures i could control, or even the ways i could change the minions i have even if it's just for looks. anyways, i could babble for hours, so i'll repeat for simplicity; there will be balance, i dont even need to be told that to know it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
2/19/2012 11:18:21   
Ooraloop

I think it would be interesting if The Void was in this game, and we could possess a Void Elemental.

The Void was my favorite area in both Dragonfable and AQW.
AQ AQW  Post #: 98
2/19/2012 13:34:37   
  ND Mallet

Gotta Go Fast (OSGD/ED Balance)

The only thing I would like to see in this game would be a Moose class. All I'm asking for Nulgath. Just a class for moose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
2/19/2012 21:09:12   
AQWorldsTombSK4Life

If there is a Membership, does this mean we can go to Membership only areas to collect Member only Creatures to possess?
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What Would YOU Like to See?
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition