Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

BioEngineering Room

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> BioEngineering Room
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2012 22:44:11   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

BioEngineering Room

Directions: Planet Romero -> Right -> Enter the center room

Locations Available:
  • ICU
  • Comm Center

Missions Available:
  • Zombie Sample Tissue
  • Research
  • The Cure
  • Meeting
  • Zombie Street
  • Let's Plan!

Shops Available:
    None

NPCs:
  • Nurse Helia
  • Artix

Dialogue:
    Intro Cutscene

A short time later...

Nurse Helia: Hello <Character>. I came as soon as I could.
    Nurse Helia: Warlic filled me in before I left. I have a feeling that EbilCorp Medical will not be much help, and we'd best investigate on our own.
    Nurse Helia: We should probably set up a base of operations somewhere in the city as soon as possible so I can set up my lab.
    Nurse Helia: Then, I'll need you to get me some samples from these infected zombies.
    Artix: <Character>! It is good that I found you! About the zombies, I think we...
    <Character>: Nurse Helia, let me introduce you to-
    Nurse Helia: Oh! Hello Artix.
    Artix: It has been a while, Helia.
    <Character>: Waaaaaaaait a minute. You two know each other?
    Nurse Helia: Artix is from Planet Arthuria.
    Artix: In fact, Helia was my squire for a time.
    <Character>: Really? That's grea-
    Artix: But that was a long time ago.
    Nurse Helia: A very VERY long time ago.
    Artix: A reeealllllly.... long ago.
    Nurse Helia: Yeah...
    <Character>: ...Oh.
    Artix: Not since that thing on Planet Carpenter...
    Nurse Helia: Oh great. You had to bring that up, didn't you!
    <Character>: Okaaaaay... Wow, look at the time, tons to do! Gotta get everyone up to speed on the zombie-disease-thing right?
    <Character>: (thinks) Awwwwkward.

Nurse Helia

Nurse Helia: You faced those zombies like a true hero, <Character>. The universe could use more people like you.

(After completion of Artix Cure?!)
    Nurse Helia: We need to have a meeting!

(After completion of Zombie Street)
    Nurse Helia: Too many Zombies! We need a plan!

• Mission

• Talk
    Nurse Helia: In order to study this zombie virus in depth, I'll need a good variety of blood and tissue samples.
    Nurse Helia: Luckily, Artix managed to tap into the Romero security communications. As soon as they hear about another victim, we'll hear about it too.
    Nurse Helia: If we're fast enough, we might be able to get to them before EbilCorp's people do and get that sample.
    Nurse Helia: Between you and Artix, we should be able to get enough samples for me to do a broad spectrum analysis.

(After completion of Research)
  • Talk
    Nurse Helia: Artix is still unconscious. I'm running tests on him as quickly as possible.
    Nurse Helia: If he does have the H1Z1 Zombie Virus I... I'm not sure what we can do.

• Artix
    Nurse Helia: I wish Warlic had said something about him being here.
    Nurse Helia: He and I didn't part under the best circumstances. To be honest, I'd rather not talk about it right now.

Artix

Artix: You faced those zombies like a true hero, <Character>. The universe could use more people like you.

• Who are you?
    Artix: I am Captain of the S.S. Paladin and the head of GUTS (Galactic Undead Terror Slayers).

• What's going on?
    Artix: My ship arrived a few weeks to investigate reports of a Zombie outbreak on Romero.
    Artix: It appears that the zombies were created by a virus. Officially, they are calling it H1Z1, but many people are calling it Zombie Flu.
    Artix: EbilCorp Medical keeps saying they have everything under control, and yet the zombies continue to appear.
    Artix: If the Zombie Virus spreads offworld... the entire Galaxy will be in grave danger! We must stop it at any cost.

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 5/14/2012 17:57:26 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> BioEngineering Room
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition