Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 32«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2012 22:35:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Thank you.

*Destrous jumps down from a nearby roof, landing on top of an Aerotype for less than a second, spinning mid-air and slicing through the inner ring and a side bar, bouncing off it and doing the same to to others, before diving into into a Toxigen, impaling it through the chest and back with one arm, and piercing through the head of another, before backflipping over to experimental, landing on his hands and flipping upright, spinning around and landing with his arms raised, preparing for another attack*

Hey. Could be quite dangerous, true. At the very least, Artisa could perform a support role, though.
DF  Post #: 51
2/11/2012 22:36:10   
Vector

yeah, and they're robots so your poison won't do anything!
Post #: 52
2/11/2012 22:40:29   
primalvoldo

Unit S.m0K3: "Quad section, break off and get inside the building to get the Twins!"

Toxigen Unit: "What about the cyborg, since he has robotic capabilities our poison darts and gas won't affect him!"

Unit S.m0K3: "You forget, we still have alot of the supplies of Virus's from the Herospire attack with Lord Darkness"

Toxigen Unit: "But I presume the cyborg has a sort of firewall that Herospire never had!"

Unit S.m0K3: "If the virus dosn't work, we need to trap and contain him...get Gamma section to activate the Containment Orb when the time is right"

Toxigen Unit: "I will let them know immeadiatley..."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
2/11/2012 22:43:45   
Vector

*silently tells destrous to stay near the house by data transmission, then starts to attack the biohazards*
Post #: 54
2/11/2012 22:45:12   
Goldstein

Oooh, more people for me to shoot at.

But you know what? I want to take my new toy out for a spin. Fly, my little bird!

/tosses helicopter with attached machine gun out the window, then starts piloting it with his Ipad.

This will be fun. Now, to the twins!
Post #: 55
2/11/2012 22:48:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Gah... I have to go. Care to resume this tomorow?
DF  Post #: 56
2/11/2012 22:50:57   
Vector

(save some for the cyborg. he needs to teach the biohazards a lesson too, ya know )
(edit: since i had the cyborg tell destrous to stay near the twins' house, i can try to keep this going now)

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/11/2012 22:52:31 >
Post #: 57
2/11/2012 22:54:28   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

K. Just know he uses energy blasts for range ombat, as well as melee atacks. Small ones, flying like bullets from his palms.
DF  Post #: 58
2/11/2012 22:56:34   
primalvoldo

(Sneaky Drakky using another character instead of yourself, well played)

*Voldo teleports Destrous to the Shade Realm*

"Sorry but I'd like this fight between the cyborg and the twins, but don't worry I'll let you back in onto the fight, since your not Drakkoniss you won't be much of a threat but you'll have to prove yourself worthy to help them"

*Carnage Dragon appears behind Voldo, it looked almost like the one Drakkoniss faced before but with purple sybiote tentacles and skin*

"Try to beat this and I'll let you back, but if you kill it easily in one hit or in a very quick time I'll keep sending the dragons until you've had atleast a challenge fighting it, good luck"

*Meanwhile*

Unit S.m0K3: "Helicopter detected"

*Scans helicopter*

"Scan complete: Illuminati Helicopter, Subject: Segreto close by Chopper"

"Illuminati eh? I have no hatred towards that group of people, but just to make sure he knows that..."

*Projects hologram of the pyramid eye towards Segreto*

"Hopefully he gets the message..."

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/11/2012 22:58:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
2/11/2012 22:58:59   
Kinzdor

Ahh my good freind Voldo. Lord Darkness I like the sound of that. Since you allowed me the aid of you`r hazards during the Herospire attack , I shall aid you. If they somehow mange to get pass you`r Biohazards I have my kill-bots forming a wall. If the biohazards begin to drop in numbers then I shall send my kill bots to the front lines. Yes I know I said I woudn`t interfere,but that was about you`r relationship. Plus this is my good freind Voldo.
~Lord Darkness

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/11/2012 23:01:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
2/11/2012 22:59:49   
Vector

*easily shears right through a couple toxigen units*
Post #: 61
2/11/2012 23:00:50   
Question Mark?

Psst... Psst... Hey Kinzville...
*Smiles*
Don't tell Kinzville but... HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HE HEE HEE HOO HO HOO HOO HE HA HAHA HAH!
*Wipes tear from eye*

I poisoned his drink.
It's got more halluciogens in it than would fit this can that I carry here in my pocket! HE HEE HEE HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 62
2/11/2012 23:03:51   
Vector

(that should teach him from messing with true love, especially as the darkness king)

*drills a claw into one of the heavies and throws it toward some other biohazards*

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/11/2012 23:04:01 >
Post #: 63
2/11/2012 23:05:12   
Goldstein

Your scanners are off, dear sir. This is a remote-controlled chopper, I am no where near your position.

Now...this here...

/The barrel of the mini-gun starts to spin, then thousands of bullets are spat at out.

Try and dodge this, eh?
Post #: 64
2/11/2012 23:07:26   
Kinzdor

Hmm oh well they didn`t effect me. You see the halluciogens were meant to effect a earthling body system. A Purplelyion has a very very very different and complex body system!
~darkness king
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
2/11/2012 23:15:47   
Vector

(umm... where are you shooting at, i have to ask?)

*hears a minigun shooting in the distance and gets ready to dodge*
Post #: 66
2/11/2012 23:17:39   
Goldstein

I, uhm...hm. I'm not sure. I could have sworn I saw enemies, but...

This is startling.

/tosses Ipad across the room, breaking it and causing helicopter to start spinning, then crash into the ground with a loud BANG.
Post #: 67
2/11/2012 23:23:07   
Vector

(*concerned* what were you shooting with...? )
Post #: 68
2/11/2012 23:23:38   
primalvoldo

Thanks Darkness it's good to have atleast a few FOME's (Friend Of Mass Evil) in tough times they called you Lord Darkness because they always like to call their superiors Lord.

Wait, poison! *Teleports to Darkness and attatches a ChaotiVoid Eye to his chest*

Don't worry because of the amount of evil in you it will try to rid you of the poison as best it can, the Chaos in it is probably going to make you speak a bit of jibberish and see things only insanity can but that will wear off once the poison weakens...

Never mind just saw your antidote post

Unit S.m0K3: "So the Illuminati has declared war, so be it!"

*Giant metal ball hits the helicopter and suddenly turns into a BioKraken, wrapping its tenticles into the choppers wires it infects a virus into it and takes control of it, it then starts shooting at the house*

"Lord Voldo did say not too much damage but this is Segreto's fault, not ours...."

"It also seems the Cyborg is taking down our Biohazards a fair bit, Neuclear Hounds inject your Virus's!"

*the Neuclear Hounds close by to the Cyborg start lunging at him and injecting their virus into his software*

Meanwhile...

Quad Leader: "Quad Section, start shooting out Gas all over the house, the Twins should show up soon..."

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/11/2012 23:26:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/11/2012 23:34:29   
Kinzdor

*a group of muscle men kill-bot units (real big ,bulky, and super strong* apprehend the cyborg.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
2/11/2012 23:34:30   
Crystal Lion

Quick, open the windows! *Artisa turns on the fans at full speed.*

I'm on it! How can we explain this to mom?

Worry about that later! We have to stay alive!
Post #: 71
2/11/2012 23:34:45   
Vector

edit: *breaks free from the killbots somehow, then focuses on the nuclear hounds momentarily, timing his evasions to where they end up colliding each other instead*

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/11/2012 23:35:49 >
Post #: 72
2/11/2012 23:36:52   
Kinzdor

My part of the Death games is out!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/11/2012 23:41:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
2/11/2012 23:40:35   
Vector

(*grumbles at what's happening*)

*again breaks free, then attacks the killbots instead*
Post #: 74
2/11/2012 23:42:18   
primalvoldo

Background music for this particular occasion

Quad Leader: "Find where the twins are, we could use them as hostages if Plan B dosn't work!"

*Bullets continue to fire out from the hacked Helicopter at the house*

*Just outside, the Neuclear Hounds successfully inject their virus's into the Cyborg with it being distracted by the Killbots, they also suddenly spread their vines out to the Killbots and send them an upgrade*

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/11/2012 23:46:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 32«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition