Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 14 Design Notes - A Lovestruck Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 14 Design Notes - A Lovestruck Design Notes
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2012 8:13:58   
Gepard Acht

oh finally a bot i can actually get ( screw the scammer arcade )

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
2/15/2012 8:25:46   
PivotalDisorder

mmmhm I also wonder if the credit only refurbished bot will be as good as the current assault bot.
if not, that would mean 3 assault bots of varying power.

I am happy non-vars get a bot, but assault bot cost over 1k varium but likely to cost less credits because of that right.
maybe an exchange were we swap the difference in credits, plus the bot for new bot and our varium back? [kidding]
Post #: 52
2/15/2012 8:31:05   
Gepard Acht

^ i thought they said the garbage bot suppose to be weaker ?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
2/15/2012 8:32:31   
PivotalDisorder

yeah but theirs also a credit only refurbished bot, will that also be weaker than the varium assault bot, but more powerful than the rusty one?
or just the same as the varium bot, and kinda unfair to those who paid for it [I only won it on 1 character and I have 4 chars with it I think]
Post #: 54
2/15/2012 8:41:58   
Gepard Acht

oh i didnt see that part, but if there would be another it would prob be normal > refurbished > garbage
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
2/15/2012 8:44:52   
jj5489

I think they have the rusted as a pvp drop, refurbished credit at junker, and best at pvp/overlord.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
2/15/2012 9:03:20   
Darkeroid

@psibertus:The rusty bot is itself the refurbrished bot.:)
Epic  Post #: 57
2/15/2012 9:04:44   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

The Rusty Assault Bot will be available as a drop and at the Junker. The Assault Bot will also be available as a drop.
Post #: 58
2/15/2012 9:32:19   
DOOMdeath

Hmmm... You are all talking just about the bot. What about weapons? They are going to be rusted as well, right?
Will they be weaker (like lvl 34 wep with 33 dmg or something like that)?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 59
2/15/2012 10:10:18   
Oba

Will you also be able to sell houses at this realtor Raymus?? I HOPE SO!
And it would be nice to get a few more details about the rusty bot before cheering it. How much weaker will it be than assasult bot?
Anyway, seems to be a great release!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 60
2/15/2012 21:12:37   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

So what happens to the bike and the bot since they get removed from the drop system? Are they just going rare permanently or will they be added to a shop?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
2/15/2012 21:15:38   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Unfortunately, with the revaming of the drop system, the random credit bonuses and home prizes are going away forever. With mission rewards and power hour, there are many more reliable ways to get credits.

There's no info here at all that says Bike and Bot won't drop anymore. It's Credit drops going rare, but we get weapon drops instead to sell which is okay I guess.
AQ Epic  Post #: 62
2/15/2012 21:22:05   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@above Oops, I meant home and bike. I could've swore I remembered reading that the bike was going rare too. Sad we can't get the house anymore. I really liked the design of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
2/15/2012 21:34:43   
OmilliYo

are the drops gonna drop in 2 vs 2 battles?
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
2/15/2012 21:47:41   
One Winged Angel1357

Rusty Bot well he better look cool because I enjoy the good old rust it gives things a better look in the war torn world of Delta V where all the gear looks a bit too new
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
2/15/2012 22:01:00   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Looking forward to the house update!
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
2/16/2012 11:24:33   
Hallodeath

Uh, has it already been implemented?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/16/2012 11:26:31   
Gepard Acht

nope , they usually update it in friday
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
2/16/2012 11:45:49   
IsaiahtheMage

I hope the Rusty Assualt bot doesn't cost to much and I hope it isn't much weaker then the normal Assualt bot. I hope the debuff is at least 50% otherwise it would be useless.
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/16/2012 11:57:35   
Oba

quote:

Oops, I meant home and bike. I could've swore I remembered reading that the bike was going rare too. Sad we can't get the house anymore. I really liked the design of it.

I dont what will happen to the house, but the bike will be a PvP drop.
quote:

In addition to expanding the PvP drop weapons to include weapons for all levels, we are adding the Hoverbike and Assault Bot to the mix.
- From Design Notes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 70
2/16/2012 15:21:28   
Wraith

@IsaiahTheMage: OK.

You want a cheap bot that's effective.

Verium players have a slightly more powerful bot costing $10. I'd rather get Rusty over Assault V_V

Don't be unreasonable, if you can't farm for a bot, too bad.

You know how every Varium player has a bot. The bot, like pets in AQW, should be a Varium perk. Not everybody should have one. Especially not F2Ps
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
2/16/2012 16:05:26   
Sageofpeace

i just remembered something didn't they mention something about separating mission items in a other type of inventory last update why didn't they implemented that last week?
Post #: 72
2/16/2012 16:16:01   
Wraith

@Above: They did. Go buy Hank's Cake etc and check, lawl
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
2/16/2012 17:00:45   
IsaiahtheMage

@Wraith Excuse me? I don't want a cheap bot that's effective. I want a bot within reasonable price that is at least useful. A bot with low dmg and less then 50% debuff that cost 35,000 credits would be useless. Also I don't recall saying ANYTHING about not being able to farm for a bot. Don't put words in my mouth. Well that's your opinion. It isn't fair P2Ps can debuff 80% of a debuff and a non-var has to either deal with the debuff and die within 2-3 turns or try to counter it with a shield while using energy and a turn. @Sage They did.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 2/16/2012 17:02:29 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
2/16/2012 17:36:15   
Fay Beeee

From Charfades twitter
quote:

Charfade @Charfade Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Dont freak out guys if you cant access EpicDuel.com for the moment. Artix is updating the database to Master Account logins.

New one
quote:

Cysero @Cysero Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
AQ3D NAME REGISTRATION POSTPWNED: please read Artix's post on ARTIX.com #fb
Retweeted by Nightwraith

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 2/16/2012 19:02:04 >

Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 14 Design Notes - A Lovestruck Design Notes
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition