Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: the new bot is too oped

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: the new bot is too oped
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/18/2012 11:44:16   
Wraith

@sleddy: Why would you buy Assault 3 times....?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
2/18/2012 11:45:15   
One Winged Angel1357

I'm sorry I'm laughing to hard not to comment on this thread.

Lets put up some facts here.

Assault bot has been F2P for a heck of a long time now and no one here can say otherwise if you do your insane.
I doubt the drop rate from the Arcade to real battles for the Assault bot has changed that much now you have a greater chance of getting it because it's the same arcade battle just without the 5 BT cost.
Assault Bot Vs Gamma or Yeti or Azrael's Borg they are all equal in a way it is the tactic that gives them strength so if it is OP'ed it is because F2P have had to be defensive to fight Variums and now we have an aid to help us(Which we had before and no one even complained)
Finally you paid for an edge not a weapon made just for Variums to beat F2P's with(Which you have already it is called Weapon abilities)

So all in all if you are saying its OP'ed or anything you are pretty much saying you want to go back to the good old days of mopping the floor with F2P's and this is really funny because some of you have said you wanted Beta back when fights where fair. Now that F2P's have a leg to stand on to make fights fair you want it gone so here is your time to make up your mind; do you want fair fights where the only Edge you get is power and Modifiers like Beta or do you want to go back to Gamma where a F2P was just fodder?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
2/18/2012 11:45:39   
Sageofpeace

@ rage quit the game maybe?!!
Post #: 53
2/18/2012 11:48:14   
PivotalDisorder

@Wraith: impatience combined with more varium than sense ^^
Post #: 54
2/18/2012 11:55:06   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

If my frostwraith for example, became nonvarium, but better, i wouldnt be complaining, and do you wanna know WHY?

The reason being, this club, has gotten me like 5k kills.

I'm sure you and your bot has gotten you your advantage and a little extra.

Your advantage with it is over, but, you still do have the advantage with the plus 2 damage, which I know, isnt much.

You guys ALL wanted a non varium bot, here it is. Dont be crying for getting what you wanted.

All of you are so selfish.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
2/18/2012 11:55:20   
8x

I don't mind that non-variums have OPed bot, but devs should have created new bot with new skill and made that one OPed. By copying the assault bot they just made players (who bought the varium assault bot) feel ripped off.
Epic  Post #: 56
2/18/2012 11:59:46   
IsaiahtheMage

@OWA Agreed. This is ridicolous. Some of you vars all seem to be mad due to the fact you can't mop the floor with us non-vars anymore. That should have never happened in the first place. But I do understand your frustration about paying 1,250 var for assualt bot and now having a non-var bot for only 14k come out that is nearly equally as strong. I understand that. But I paid teh same amount of var for that bot too. And I'm just fine with it because I can get the Rusted Assualt Bot soon. So why aren't you guys happy? Is it really because of what I stated at the beginning of this post? If so that is just sad.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 2/18/2012 12:07:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
2/18/2012 12:02:06   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

You got your advantage and you are not ripped off, that bot has served you well and you have beaten like 7 billion non vars with it, i know.

Quite whining and let the non vars have their fun stat abusing for once!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
2/18/2012 12:04:55   
Stabilis

I wonder if my suggestions to balanced have been crossed.

Varium: Costs cash.

Credits: Costs time.

Should be equal in power IMO, but varium should buy any weapon at a cheaper price.
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
2/18/2012 12:07:24   
XxKirachanXx

^^
lol dude, I could prolly count the amount of times it has saved me from losing on my fingers.
I literally haven't used it in a month, it just sits their taunting me with how it was a complete waste of money.
Moral of this experience: You should never buy varium, cuz in the next week or so, they will have something even better and you will be officially behind the curve. And then within a few month, they will come out with a cheaper, nonvarium item which is actually better than what you spent your money on.
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
2/18/2012 12:10:13   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^^The non varium item is not better.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
2/18/2012 12:14:26   
One Winged Angel1357

@Kirachan only now have F2P items came out from being few and far between(I credit the balance team for that) but for a F2P gear to over power a Varium weapon takes three or four months but that is usually a seasonal rare and with Seasonal rares Variums also get new gear(which is slightly better) then the old Varium gear and our Seasonal rare is just matching outdated Varium gear of the same level
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
2/18/2012 12:14:39   
XxKirachanXx

^^
Well....to be more specific, it is a good deal cheaper, and not too horribly weaker.
I don't know how many varium players that don't have a hand in their parents' very deep metaphorical pocket who would trade 1250 varium for 1500 credits and +2 attack

EDIT: To be honest, I HAD very limited varium, and to know that I wasted a good part of it on an item that is virtually useless to me, just to have them come out with a free version that is that cheap, I'm a little upset

< Message edited by XxKirachanXx -- 2/18/2012 12:18:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
2/18/2012 12:15:33   
IsaiahtheMage

@Kirachan Please. Rusted Assualt Bot is not stronger. They may be nearly equal but it is not stronger. And are you forgetting you still have a lvl 34 aux and we dont? Are that all of your items are fully enhanced and ours arent! Stop complaining.
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
2/18/2012 12:16:19   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

@Kirachan

It isnt stronger.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
2/18/2012 12:20:07   
XxKirachanXx

I didn't say stronger, I said better.
It is a much better investment than the varium version.
I feel a little like the devs just spit in my face and laughed at me ;w;

And BTW, I have a lv 33 primary. So having a slightly better aux is kinda trivial when most nonvars have a primary that's on par with mine, a gun that only has three modifiers and slots less, but a weaker bazooka. I'm a bounty hunter, my dear friend, what has a good aux have on a better primary?
And I'm far from fully enhanced, not even half yet. And every single one I bought with credits

< Message edited by XxKirachanXx -- 2/18/2012 12:24:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
2/18/2012 12:22:43   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^ All right, it isn't better either then. Lol.

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 2/18/2012 12:23:04 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/18/2012 12:26:47   
One Winged Angel1357

I just noticed something the Assault bot has been out longer then either the wiki or the DN Archives keep track when I figure out an exact date I'll get back to you guys on how long Variums had the Assault Bot and when it ended up in the Arcade
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
2/18/2012 12:33:09   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^First bot in beta.

Edit: The only reasonable argument someone could give is if they bot assault bot yesterday.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/18/2012 12:35:44   
XxKirachanXx

If it wasn't for the fact that my interest in this game has me considering dipping into the cash I was saving up for a car, I would have ragequit by now.
I've wasted $30 on this character, and what have I to show?
Granted I think my character looks awesome, I wouldn't be suprised if my record is worse than a good nonvarium...
In fact, the two characters I made just after that, who might as well be nonvarium, have a better record than that one...
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
2/18/2012 12:37:34   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

You've wasted $30.00?

Don't talk to me.

Imo, you don't have the right to complain.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
2/18/2012 12:42:06   
XxKirachanXx

lol. I'm not rich you know.
Lessee, with the same amount of money, I could have bought a game that would prolly keep me entertained for six months+
I could have spent it on something much better.

I really don't have money I can blow off impulsively anymore.

EDIT: Aanyway...this argument is stressing me out more than the bot was at first. I'm done with this argument, at this rate it isn't gonna tip in either directions so someone's gonna have to give it up and I might as well be the one to do that ;D

< Message edited by XxKirachanXx -- 2/18/2012 12:45:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
2/18/2012 12:48:25   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I'm not rich either, although, iv'e spent over a 100 dollars on this game, and i'm not even a heavy spender.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
2/18/2012 12:51:17   
XxKirachanXx

^^
$100 doesn't seem that much, but I'm not gonna lie, I would be pretty happy if I had that kind of money to spend...

And just to clear things up, I am really excited about this update. It really seems to be drawing a big crowd, huh? ;D
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
2/18/2012 12:53:45   
One Winged Angel1357

@Chosen one Assault bot came out in late beta, June 12th 2010

Gamma Bot came out on august 13th 2010
Arcade Prize, Assualt Bot came out on October 15th 2010

So Assault bot came out 19 months ago
Gamma Bot came out 18 months ago
F2P's finally got a chance at a bot 16 months ago

So for 16 months F2P's have "had" a bot, we all know how often prizes drop in the arcade so we may have had the ablity to get the bot but it was still a pain, and now 16 months later we are finally getting called OP'ed for having the ability to get a bot that is physically weaker then its counter part that we have been able to earn for 16 months now.

Now if you have any logic that can counter this please discuss this with me because fail to see any argument that holds water here
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: the new bot is too oped
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition