Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Gamer's Faith: ED to Oversoul and AQ3D

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Gamer's Faith: ED to Oversoul and AQ3D
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2012 13:47:01   
Sipping Cider

@Lord Nub

Just would like to point out progress that has been made latey:

• PvP drops
  • credit to experience ballance
  • battle tracker so more ballance can get done
  • the gap has pretty much closed between varium and non-varium
  • these new weapons that were released were player suggested...

I am only picking apart your thread to show you that there has been lots of progress and change with how things are done, not to just disagree with you. If you do not like Epic Duel then dont play it.
Epic  Post #: 26
2/21/2012 13:54:41   
Stabilis

And a STORY has been implemented into the game of EpicDuel. That is a very big step from being a general competition to a hopefully intricate journey for all players to take.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
2/21/2012 14:33:18   
Fay Beeee

OK Had a quick look and decided.
In favour of EPIC DUEL YEA!!!!!!

Epic  Post #: 28
2/21/2012 16:37:44   
DeathGuard

@Fay Beee: Yay, I changed your opinion xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/21/2012 17:34:05   
AQWPlayer

quote:

Also, they may believe everythings great in their fantasy world because of the increase in players lately. These players are fairly new and haven't learned how ED does things. More than likely, these players are AQW players who think this game is ran as smoothly as that one but PvP style. Boy will they find out differently.

Yes, my Lord?
AQW  Post #: 30
2/23/2012 23:55:22   
InceptionAE

I will be switching to Oversoul and AQ3D. I believe ED just ruined the fun we had from beta and gamma.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/24/2012 0:09:32   
Minus123

Definitely going to switch over. The reason being is that every new update is all about content, and balance is ignored, like it took tlm's 6 months to be nerfed. And right after that, they gave CH's a passive armor, which doesn't make sense to me since what made tlm's op in the 1st place was having an energy regain passive with a defense passive.

So I'm hoping Oversoul and AQ3D will value the output of balance more than new content.
Post #: 32
2/25/2012 11:22:49   
midnight assassin

Going to be loyal to ed since oversoul is just a card game(base on my understandings).
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/25/2012 11:26:39   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@midnight It's card based but it's PvP and probably walk around but just with cards as your abilities and weapons maybe.

As for me, Oversoul may grab my attention greatly since Nulgath publicly announced that there will be moose to possess in the game as well as Cybernetic Moose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/25/2012 11:34:47   
midnight assassin

@ND but I don't like card games even if I know it's a strategy game. I also think this is just the online version of the aqw battle cards.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/25/2012 21:53:14   
Egoraptor

quote:

Q: How does this game fit in the AE Universe?
A: It is the same Universe but a much darker version geared toward an older audience.

I will definitely try it. In the near future Oversoul will overshadow epicduel.
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Gamer's Faith: ED to Oversoul and AQ3D
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition