Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quests - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2012 18:03:25   
Atham

Does the quests for Twilight and Overlord depend on the choice of arrows?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
7/15/2012 0:18:21   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

For the Overlord mission, no. As stated in the entry:

«However you move, you will eventually have to go up one of 2 entrances. Both lead you to the dialogue below.» (Before Nameless King 45)

At the same time, the area before Geldar, there IS an entrance you can go up, but it's a dead end. You must do the Jester Pit roll no matter what, in order to reach Geldar.

In short, the route for Overlord is generally linear, with the exception of dead ends. Regardless of how you move in any part of the maze, you will eventually reach the sub-bosses.

As for the Twilight set, I'll have to run it first in order to answer that for you.

Edit: Quest entries for both sides are now up, with updated rewards and all.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 7/15/2012 5:40:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
7/15/2012 4:28:52   
1997p3

quote:

The free falling trap uses int for me...
I just ran it again. It's still using Strength for me. ~whacky
It uses int for me... Maybe it's because I have no str?

Just received some information regarding this. It uses CHA if your CHA >= STR/INT. Else it uses STR/INT respectively. Will update it accordingly. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 7/15/2012 6:12:00 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 53
7/15/2012 4:40:45   
  Grixus Faldor

quote:

@whackybeanz: As far as I know, the Twilight set paths are much like the Overlord Set paths, there is no thoroughfare in reverse. When you start the quest it's a cyclical series of rooms, one of the paths leads to a trap the other avoids the trap.
That's correct. I may get an outlay of the maze out, if I have the time to. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 7/15/2012 5:41:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/19/2012 16:19:55   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Face of Silence!

Somewhere deep underground a meeting has been assembled....

Staton: We can't stay here any longer. We have to leave.
Clarice: But, leaving would be displeasing to Silence. She expects us to remain set apart.
Caul: Remaining apart from Lore is killing us! We cannot do this any longer!
Jones: Surely if Silence cared, she would allow us to seek out the means to survive.
Molly: If Silence still cared, she would have never let us get this deformed and close to death.
Staton: Considering Silence is Death's confidante and servant, maybe this was the point.
Molly: Take that back! This is our fault. We failed, not Silence. And now we must fix this. Battleon has prospered. They have all they need. I say we attack Battleon and take what we need.
Jones: But... we were told not to go back.
Molly: If you want to stay here and die a nasty and disgusting death, be my guest. But I will go to Battleon and take what I need!

«Staton, Clarice, Caul, Jones and Molly all leave the scene. The scene switches to Battleon, where you, Yulgar and Warlic are gathered.»

Yulgar: Yeah, there really is no such thing as terrapheete, Warlic. You are trying to mess with my head. Though, if you try that on Rhubarb, I bet it would work.
Warlic: I am merely testing something, Yulgar. I didn't think I would be able to pass that by you. But, one can always try to see if probability will be predictable.
«You»: Terrapheete... Why does that sound familiar...
Yulgar: I still think you should try it on Rhubarb. He won't get it. Too waterlogged, and all.
Warlic: *smiles* I may just do that, Yulgar.
«You»: Oh! I get it. *chuckles* Yeah, you should definitely try that one on Captain Rhubarb, just don't tell him I told you to do that.

«Molly, Staton, Caul and Jones enter the scene.»

Molly: Attack!
  • Continue with Yulgar!
  • Continue with Warlic!
  • Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES
      Staton
      Caul
      Jones
      Molly
      Full Heal after battles #2 and #4
    «You»: What the... what was that?! Or rather, who were those people?
    Warlic: I am not sure. To be honest with you, «You», they seem to be a rugtag bunch and make no sense to me. Some seem waterbound, while others live in the dark recesses where light cannot touch.
    Warlic: There were some with horns, long ears, and an oddly childlike face. I've never seen so much variation in our people in one group.
    «You»: Okay, good. That means I wasn't seeing things. But, if they are our people, why did they attack us?
    Yulgar: Good question, «You». Prepare yourself. That wasn't all of them.
  • Continue with Yulgar!
  • Continue with Warlic!
  • Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES
      Staton
      Caul
      Jones
      Molly
    «You»: Wait, wait, wait, hold up a minute. What is going on here?!
    Molly: We will continue to come. It's time we took back what we should have!
    «You»: Take back... take back what you should have? We don't even know who you are! What right...
    Staton: What right? The right given to us by Silence, harbinger and servant of Death. The right we will now take!
  • Continue with Yulgar!
  • Continue with Warlic!
  • Continue by yourself!
      4 BATTLES
      Staton
      Caul
      Jones
      Molly
    «You»: Enough already! This is not the way things should be done between our own. Why do you attack us, and don't give me the excuse that you are taking what you should have.
    Molly: Silence is powerful. We must prove ourselves. Long have we sat aside, listening to those who lord their ruling over us, letting time take us one by one.
    Molly: But this is not the way it should have been. And now, Battleon will give us what She and we want.
    Caul: We will not be weak any longer! It is our time and Silence waits for our allegiance to be powerful once again!
    «You»: I... How long has it been since Silence, erm, spoke to you?
    Staton: Long. Because we were weak! And we will right this! My people, raid their homes, shops and take all that we need. Food, medicines, anything that will bring us back to what we once were.
  • Continue with Yulgar!
  • Continue with Warlic!
  • Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES
      Staton
      Caul
      Jones
      Molly
    «You»: Wouldn't it just be easier to ask us for what you need?
    Molly: And disgrace Silence with such behavior?
    «You»: If you are truly a follower of Silence, you are rather bad at proving it. I kinda thought that following Silence would require, you know, silence.
    Warlic: What exactly is the nature of your problem?

«Clarice enters the scene.»

Clarice: Please, stop this! This is not the way to accomplish what we need. We were told to separate ourselves, to remain pure. You have disobeyed, and now have made a mess of things.
    «You»: Finally, someone who seems to be a bit more rational. Miss, why is all this happening?
    Clarice: Many, many generations ago, a group of us, seeking peace and calm, pleaded with Silence to take us under her wing. We pledged ourselves to Her and Her ways, seeking only Her for what we need.
    Clarice: But over time, our minds wandered after other entities, other powers, as most people do. Silence was a jealous spirit, wanting us for herself.
    Clarice: She commanded us to seclude ourselves, to pull away from the rest of the world and we obeyed.
    Staton: Silence!
    Clarice: I will not, Staton! Our people became complacent, lazy. They began to lose the ability to sustain our populations.
    Clarice: They all assumed Silence would swoop in and rescue us from ourselves. But they had forgotten.

«Staton approaches Clarice.»

Staton: I said Silence!

«Silence appears.»

Silence: And who are you to tell others what to do, invoking MY name?
    Staton: S-S-Silence, my Lady!
    Silence: Continue, young woman, for you seem to be the only one of my people to know the truth.
    Clarice: The oldest scrolls speak of a once self-sufficient population of followers. We grew our own food, we hunted wild game and herded necessary animals for food and clothing.
    Clarice: And we worshipped with true spirits of rest and quiet.
    Clarice: Silence never, once, told us She would provide all. That was our job.
    Clarice: We were fully capable of living a sequestered life without the outside's help, as long as we remained true to Silence and remained a hard-working people.
    Clarice: But, soon, certain families began to assume... positions that granted them power, lording it over the rest of us.
    Clarice: And those families grew contemptuous of hard work. We lost much knowledge when those families decided to become, overlords.

«Staton goes from behind and strikes Clarice»
      1 BATTLE
      Staton
      Full Heal
    «You»: Are you okay, Clarice?
    Clarice: Yes, thank you. The truth hurts, but it is the truth.

«Clarice removes her mask, simultaneously peeling off her skin, revealing a ghastly, bony pale-blue face.»

Clarice: They wanted to come here, to raid your town, instead of appealing to Silence for redirection and help. They were proud. But, we have become monsters because of our weakness.
    Silence: You were never meant to become this, Clarice. Had the village overcome their pride, I would have been at your side a long time ago.
    Clarice: I know, my Lady. And I am sorry. Please do not judge us harshly.
    Silence: «You», you have acted nobly, trying to prevent destruction even when it looked necessary.
    Silence: Though my Lord, Death, would have enjoyed more additions to his realm, or more deals to hold over the living, I am grateful you have worked to spare as many of my people as possible.
    Silence: I have waited so long for you to look past your pride and return to me. Come, we have much to repair. Leave your masks and follow me once more and I will restore you again.

«The remaining members peel off their skin, revealing the same ghastly, pale-blue face before leaving the scene.»

«You»: Silence, if I may? If you are a servant of Death, why preserve life?
    Silence: Not all those who serve Death relish that state of existence. Though I am the silence that follows the absence of life and a battle hard fought, I actually do relish the bond of the living.
    Silence: So when a group wanted me, I could not pass up that companionship.
    «You»: Fair enough. Companionship is what makes life worth living.
    Silence: You, «You», have far more wisdom than many give you credit for. May your battles be hard fought, and may the Silence that one day follows you to Death be one of nobility and joy.

«Silence vanishes.»

Warlic: Hmmmm....
    «You»: Why does that "Hmmmm" sound ominous?
    Warlic: Interesting... I wonder...
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

«Check Warlic's shop for new faces!»
  • Added to pedia. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 7/31/2012 4:43:30 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
    7/26/2012 19:30:56   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

On the Battlegrounds - Vampires vs. Lycans! quest, it should be added that after you defeat Werewolf King, you can choose to go to the rewards after the dialogue or fight Safiria 145 challenge battle
    Updated. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 7/31/2012 5:11:09 >
    AQ  Post #: 56
    7/27/2012 2:10:08   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Building Truphma! (Part 1)
    Boring Boring West?

«A scene of Battleon as it closes into Yulgar's Inn, with «You» pacing and pondering.»

«You»: With all that has happened since I went with Eukara Vox and Baldev to the ruins, I've been pre-occupied with the dealings of our world.
    «You»: Lady Tomo's arrival on Lore ended a major civil war that we don't even have enough information about to teach in the schools, but not before that mage dabbled in higher magics.
    «You»: He created the Ramleon, and gods only know what else out there. I assume the conquering of life made him greedy.
    «You»: So, he turned to Necromancy and demon summoning, most likely as a challenge. Then blew the region up.
    «You»: I wonder how much more Lady Tomo is involved...

• Visit Lady Tomo!
  • Visit Eukara Vox!

Visit Lady Tomo!

«Scene: Lady Tomo's cove on Isle d'Oriens»

«You»: My Lady Tomo, may I have a moment of your time?
      Lady Tomo: You may, «You».
      «You»: What, well, what happened to the west after you came to Lore?
      Lady Tomo: What do you know of that?
      «You»: Well, erm, I was there...
      Lady Tomo: So that was you, it was so long ago I couldn't quite place your face but you seemed familiar. How...?
      «You»: Well, Eukara has these books, and she is really good at having her magic mess up at the worst times...
      Lady Tomo: A book about my past. *frowns* I'll have to speak to Eukara about that.

«The scene switches to a barren landscape.»

Lady Tomo: In a new world for so short a time and already I had tainted it.
      Lady Tomo: I don't know how much had been my power and how much had been that of the lich. Didn't matter, it was my fault either way. I've tried to find a way to restore the land, nothing has worked.
      «You»: I'm sorry, my Lady.
      Lady Tomo: Some life has found its way back into the land, but so little compared to what had been.
      «You»: Few creatures escaped. The Ramleons, as well as other strange, similar creatures, have had the place to themselves mostly, until recently...

«The scene switches back to Lady Tomo's area.»

«You»: Until recently? And dare I ask what they're sharing it with?
      Lady Tomo: Strange folk. I didn't think people could live there, not for long anyway but they have but their numbers have been growing. I've kept my distance, something was 'off' about them.
      «You»: Growing?
      Lady Tomo: Yes, a few arrive here and there. Never too many at once.
      «You»: Too many at any one time would have garnered attention.
      Lady Tomo: Precisely.
      «You»: And these people? Do you know who they are?
      Lady Tomo: I've had my suspicions and I think you have too. They moved in, but more than that, she moved in, waiting, watching everything.
      Lady Tomo: I've watched her, but she never made a move until now. I didn't know what she was until they moved on Battleon.

«The scene switches to a forest area.»

4 BATTLES

«Dialogue continues below.»
      Visit Eukara Vox!

«The scene switches to a forest area.»

4 BATTLES

«Scene: Battleon School»

«You»: Excuse me, Ms, Vox.

«Eukara turns to face «You».»

Student #1: The adventurer is here!
      Student #2: Tell us about ambushes!
      Student #3: No, not them again! I want to hear about Paxia!
      Student #4: Ohh, tell us about Glacius!
      Eukara: Students! Is this how we behave when we have a guest?
      Students: No Ma'am.
      Eukara: Thank you. Now, «You», what do you need?
      «You»: Well, I've been thinking about the Ruins and everything that was revealed. I can't get it off my mind. I need to know more.
      Eukara: What do you want to know?
      «You»: What happened next? Lady Tomo stayed obviously. The region is bare, still, to this day. Do you know why?

«Eukara pulls out a book.»

Eukara: It is very convenient that I pulled a book from my library that speaks of this time period. Students, you may all go to recess.

«Students look at one another, unamused.»

Eukara: Very well...

«A portal transports everyone to a barren landscape.»

Students: Yay!
      «You»: Those students...
      «You»: Wow, this place looks horrible.
      Eukara: The clash of magic left everyone and everything dead. The land would no longer support life. Few creatures on the fringes of the land survived, but that was very little in the scope of the immense size of this area.
      Eukara: Obviously, the Ramleons survived.
      Eukara: The land was a vast waste and no one returned here.

«The scene switches back inside the schoolhouse.»

Student: So that is why the west is so mysterious!
      «You»: But, something has moved in. It's not as desolate as it seems. Excuse me class, Ms. Vox, but I have some thinking to do. Thank you.
      Eukara: I am afraid, though, if you want to know more, you need to go to Lady Tomo. She would have a much better version of the history since she lived it personally.

«The scene switches to a forest area. Dialogue continues below.»
    «You»: You've given yourself away! The attacks, the interruptions, the attempted sabotage! I know you're out there, Truphma!
    «You»: I know you are in the west and you will regret ever moving into our home!

«A Truphma enters the scene.»
      2 BATTLES: Truphma
      Full Heal after battle #2
    «You»: That does it. It's time.

• Seek Eukara for assistance!
  • Set off on your own!

Seek Eukara for assistance!

«The scene is inside the schoolhouse, where Eukara is teaching at the board while five children sit at their desks, listening.»

«You»: Ms. Vox! My apologies for crashing your lesson and interrupting class, but I know the Truphma aren't just coming to Lore to cause trouble, but that they have settled here!

«Eukara turns to face «You», but turns back to the now rather annoyed children.»

Eukara: Class! Gather yourselves together, please! I have taught you better.

«The children resume listening, and Eukara turns to face «You».»

Eukara: Now, «You», tell me what you know.
      «You»: I've come across more and more of the dulled monsters that the Truphma infected while they attacked last time. And, before coming here, I had to fight a Truphma.
      «You»: They.
      «You»: Are.
      «You»: Here.
      Eukara: I had hoped...
      Eukara: «You», Kastio has been to the west, though has not gone very far in. But he has reported the same thing to me. He said the ruins are completely dulled.
      Eukara: The creatures roam aimlessly, without the colour and luster they should have.
      Eukara: The land feels wrong, at least that is what he said. Completely wrong. We've come--

4 BATTLES

Truphma: Hello, Eukara. Mwuhahaha!

«The Truphma leaves the scene.»

Student: Ms. Vox... do we need to find our paintball guns?
      Eukara: That would be a good idea, sweets. In the meantime, we need to tell everyone that they have returned. Excuse me while I take care of the Truphma.
      Set off on your own!

«You»: They are there. I mean, what else would be able to live in the west without any issues? I need to prove it.
      «You»: Lore is still in danger. The Ramleon's exodus, the distortion of the ruins, the resurgence of dulled monsters, the interference with Falerin... They are active and I fear they may be getting ready to attack.
      «You»: I have no choice but to go into the west and see it for myself.

6 BATTLES
        Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #6

«Deep in the west, Truphma can be seen speaking to each other. You spy from behind a dried bush.»

«You»: That's all the proof I needed. Too many dulled monsters and the presence of Truphma, right before my eyes. I know that they are settled here!
      «You»: I must return and tell everyone.. I must tell Eukara Vox!

«The dialogue continues as if you chose to seek Eukara for assistance.»
      «If you spoke to Lady Tomo at the start, you will encounter an additional battle before the rewards shop opens as shown below.»

1 BATTLE
        «Treasure Chest type»

Building Truphma Part 1

Weapons
  • Damp Tome
  • Dank Tome
  • Zoggy Tome
  • Soggy Tome
  • Dripping Tome
  • Sopping Tome
  • Soaked Tome
  • Waterlogged Tome

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Write-up with help from Msyu.
  • Added to pedia. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 7/31/2012 4:43:52 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
    7/27/2012 5:58:54   
    Sir Perfect Socks

quote:

quote:

23 December: Frostval '10 Part 2 - Tydlee Wynx Attacks

The link leads to Frostval 2011: Rise of Chillax but it should lead you to Tydlee Wynx Attacks!
    Aaaaaaaaand it's fixed. Thanks! :) ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 7/27/2012 8:32:48 >
    AQ  Post #: 58
    8/3/2012 4:38:18   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Truphma Saga (Part 2)
    Color on the Inside

«Scene: Battleon School»

Eukara: Leaders of Lore, I've called you here for one reason. Some of you have already dealt with the blemish that is the Truphma, some of you have not. For those of you that have not...
    Eukara: Truphma are a race of people whose entire goal as a society is to rid planets and people of creativity and imagination, rendering the people stale, bland, and completely submissive.
    Eukara: When they invaded, we banded together and fought them valiantly and beat them, but the warleader escaped my grasp.
    Eukara: I falsely hoped that our unity in that war would drive them away--
    Safiria: But they returned, yes?
    Eukara: It's not that they returned, Safiria.
    «You»: It's that they never truly left...
    All: ....
    Constantin: Explain yourself.
    Eukara: I've done some research, sent out my assistants...
    «You»: And exploring...
    Eukara: And I believe that the Truphma have actually been here for a very long time.
    «You»: Centuries even.
    Captain Rhubarb: How that be possible?
    Tralin: Where on Lore could they have hidden themselves that we could not reach them?
    Eukara: The Western Expanse.
    Warlic: The Wastes... That makes perfect sense. We've all ignored it for so long because the area is supposed to be uninhabitable.
    Cyrus: So, all this time, they've watched and waited? That doesn't sit well with me, to have an enemy here all this time and no one knowing.
    Aquella: But, why wait until now to attack? We are stronger now, more so than even a decade ago, not to mention centuries ago.
    Eukara: I don't have an answer for that, Aquella. I am as baffled as you.
    «You»: I say we go after them. For once, I want it to be US that attacks first, US that take them by surprise and US that seize the day.
    Eukara: As much as I agree, «You», we can't just go in there willy-nilly. We need a deeper, more thorough reconnaissance.
    Galanoth: Then let's send «You». Since the Adventurer wants to take action, let's use that energy for our sakes.
    Eukara: «You»?
    «You»: I would love nothing better, Ms. Vox.

«You leave the scene to hunt down the Truphma.»

Cenara: I hope «You» learns what we need to know.

«Scene: Western Expanse. Dull mobs roam the area.»
      4 BATTLES
    «You»: The monsters are gathering. There are so many of them. This just makes me want to push forward even more. I need to get all the information I can.
      2 BATTLES
    «The scene pans across the Western Expanse, and several tents can be seen. A strange beast lay near the civilization, asleep. A silhouette of you can be seen observing the tents and beast from afar.»

«You»: Gods of Lore... Is that, is that a town?
    ???: Who goes there?
    «You»: One who cares deeply for Lore. I will not be lenient on you, trespasser!

«A silhouette of a Truphma enters the scene.»

«You»: !? Come closer, step into the light.

«The silhouette reveals itself to be a Truphma, surprisingly with some colors on it!»

???: Please, Adventurer, have mercy. I only wish to talk.
    «You»: Talk!? Truphma only spout stupidity and nonsense.

«A loud *ROAR* echoes the area.»

???: It's found me... I don't have the energy to fight. Please, Adventurer, save me!

«A second *ROAR* happens. A Ramleon can be seen in the background.»

«You»: Might as well. You will be more useful to me alive.
      1 BATTLE: Dull Ramleon
      Full Heal
    ???: Thank you, Adventurer.
    «You»: I didn't do this for you. I did it for Lore.
    ???: I... I understand. I don't blame you. I know why you are here.
    «You»: Then you understand what I must do.
    ???: Before you do that, please listen. I can show you what you want to know.
    «You»: And that is?
    ???: You are here because you have felt something is wrong. You seek the Truphma Lands. I can take you there.
    «You»: And I am just supposed to follow you into the territory of my enemy?
    ???: I can understand your suspicions, but I have been fighting their power. I never wanted to be what I am becoming, but my people had no choice.
    ???: Some days are harder than others. Perhaps I don't want to see another race hurt by them.
    «You»: How can I trust you?
    ???: You... can't. Yet, I am all you have. I can get you close, but I have to have your protection.
      4 BATTLES
    «You manage to approach closer to the tents. A silhouette of you and the Truphma assisting you can be seen from behind a tent, eavesdropping on a conversation between some Truphma.»

Truphma 1: Things are going as planned. We are nearly ready.
    Truphma 2: This world fights, but they will fall. All worlds fall.
    Truphma 1: As planned, the Order of Moravion will fall. Archanius and his pet will not prevail.
    Truphma 2: Yes, and the Order is failing. Fewer are found worthy of joining, leaving less to fight us.
    Truphma 1: Our message will spread more efficiently once the Order is done with.
    «You»: Enough!
    ???: Do you want to see more?
    «You»: Yes.
    ???: Then come with me and play along.

«You exit from hiding behind the tent and confront another group of Truphma face to face.»

Truphma 3: Greetings, Lookout. You have brought a new recruit.
    Truphma 4: Yes, Lookout, and this one looks strong, perhaps a fighter. One less for the world of Lore and one more for our cause.
    ???: I found this one lurking within our borders. I stopped the trespasser before any reports made its way back to the world's leaders.
    Truphma 4: Good work. Take the recruit to the Hub.
    Truphma 3: Yes, the outpost master will want to see this one.
    ???: Move, recruit.

«Scene: Entrance to the Hub»

???: Preparations for Xov's conquest are underway. We will be ready.
    ???: And the world of.... Lore?
    ???: It is ready as well. They all think they have defeated us. False hope breeds content and lax efforts.
    ???: Rather stupid of them considering we have been on this world for so very long, watching.
    ???: Ignorance is one of the worst results of imagination. Xov will turn them to our ways.
    ???: And if they refuse us?
    ???: They die.
    «You»: The only ones dying will be the Truphma. I will not stand here and listen to any more of this garbage. Time to drive home a point they've yet to learn.
      1 BATTLE: Truphma Outpost Master
      Full Heal
    ???: You have to go before this is discovered.
    «You»: Come with me to BattleOn.
    ???: No, Adventurer. I serve a better purpose by staying here. As long as I can fight off fully becoming one of them, I can be of help to you. Hurry before the few of us fighting lose our ability to stand strong.
    «You»: Good luck, then.

«You return to confront Truphma 3 and Truphma 4.»

Truphma 3: We will... Hey! Why are you free?!

«Truphma 3 turns to face you.»

Truphma 4: Stop him before he gets away!
    «You»: Time to go home and report what I've learned. No one will be happy about this.
    «You»: And, I need to talk to Eukara Vox. She needs to explain what the Order of Moravion is.
    Building Truphma: Part 2

Armors
  • Desert Conquerer
  • Desert Conquerer
  • DeZert Conquerer
  • Desert Conquerer
  • Desert Conquerer G
  • Desert Conquerer
  • Desert Conquerer
  • Desert Conquerer G

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Got this. ~whacky
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
    8/8/2012 15:07:42   
    Sir Perfect Socks

quote:

The location of the Scholar Class has changed.
    It is now located at:
    Travel Map » Sail East » Sail East » Deren » Deren Castle » Up » Up » Up » Library » Visit Nel! » Train as a Scholar!

>:3
    Updated. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 8/9/2012 3:11:23 >
    AQ  Post #: 60
    8/9/2012 15:37:47   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Building Truphma! (Finale)
    Painful Promises!

«Scene: Battleon School. You can skip this cutscene at anytime.»

«You»: And that is what we learned. We have someone on the inside, as long as he can fight the process of assimilation.
    Yulgar: And you trust this insider?
    «You»: Unfortunately, we don't have a choice. I have received a message from him, saying that the time of Xov is near.
    Safiria: What do we know about this Xov?
    «You»: All I know is that they near worship this individual. From what I gleaned, the Truphma see this individual as all-powerful.
    Artix: Is this Xov male or female? Not that we can tell what the Truphma are, which is a bit disconcerting.
    Eukara: We don't know, Artix.
    Constantin: Male or female, this Xov must be stopped. We can't have some mastermind roaming about our lands...
    Constantin: Taking our people and turning them into lumps of indiscernible flesh, only to turn on us and fight.
    Eukara: You are right Constantin, we can't afford for this to escalate beyond what has already transpired.
    «You»: Then, let's take it to them! Let it be us that makes the first move! We know where they are. I say we attack them before they launch another attack on us.
    «You»: They used Falerin's ascension as a cover to launch an attack on us. They are obviously only counting down the moments until this Xov comes to launch a full-on attack.
    Vephoma: It is disturbing how many of our beasts they have claimed, turning them into unresponsive, single-minded ghosts of what they once were.
    «You»: Then what are we waiting for? Why wait for them to come to us?
    Captain Rhubarb: We shouldn't, «You».
    Tralin: I do not want to wait for them to come to my home and begin to taint it with their infection.
    Warlic: Nor do I. «You», are you prepared to go?
    «You»: I've been ready since I got back from reconnaissance.
    Galanoth: Then Ladies and Gentlemen, we go to war.
    War!

Truphma War
    The Truphma have been taken by surprise, giving us the opportunity to get the upper hand in this fight. The environment is harsh, the desert sands bland and blinding. But do not let your spirit falter. You may go at this alone, sneaking into the encampment, or take a companion and fight them at the front lines.
  • To Battle!
  • Shoot Truphma!
  • Back to Town

Zorbak: Mehehe... I learned some new fire spells to use against these Undead, since my normal darkness powers wouldn't be the best thing to use...
    Zorbak: Please, stop clicking on me and go shoot some Truphma!
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Zorbak: Mehehe! What, did you think I would actually heal you? I'm a necromancer!! If you want healed, click on the gem in Warlic's staff!

Clickies!
    Galanoth is here to help you in battle!
    Constantin, the Werewolf King, is here to help you in battle!
    Cenara the Shadowslayer is here to help you in battle!
    Warlic the Archmage is here to help you in battle!
    The gem on Warlic's staff healed you!
    Potion Bag - Refills potions if you have less than 4 on hand.
    Treasure Chest - Zorbak will join you in battle!

To Battle!
    With whom will you go into battle?
  • Eukara
  • Constantin
  • Safiria
  • Warlic
  • Cenara
  • Galanoth
  • By yourself

«Regardless of choice»

4 BATTLES

«After 25% of the enemies were defeated, Cutscene 1 was unlocked.»

«Scene: Western Expanse. Adventurers are chasing after Truphma in the chaos of the war. The scene pans left where you meet up with Cenara, Warlic, Constantin and Galanoth.»

Cenara: They never saw this coming. They have put so much energy into getting this leader of theirs here, they haven't been paying attention.
      Warlic: Our soldiers are pushing them back in droves. If we keep this up, the victory is as good as ours.
      Constantin: Our people are in fine spirits and will continue to fight straight into the heart of the Truphma's armies. We will prevail.
      «You»: It feels too easy though. We aren't done, by far, but they seem to be losing ground much faster than they should. Surely they will regroup and move on us in fuller force?
      Galanoth: {dynamic text}
      «You»: And push we shall! *to other soldiers* Keep fighting on, for our creativity and imagination, for all who have already fallen to this dire threat to our world.
      «You»: Let not a single Truphma remain uncolored by our resolve. FOR LORE!

«You return to the war camp.»
      «After 56% of the enemies were defeated, Cutscene 2 was unlocked.»

«Scene: Western Expanse. Both sides of the battlefield have suffered many casualties.»

«You»: Okay, they have definitely regrouped. This is much harder, much, much harder than after our surprise attack. I knew there were many, but this is ridiculous. Where are they coming from?
      Galanoth: I am worried that... perhaps there are more settlements and we haven't been looking in the right places for them.
      Warlic: More settlements? Surely that can't be right. You saw how much of Lore was represented at our meetings with Eukara Vox and «You».
      Warlic: How could all of us miss other settlements?
      «You»: What if the new settlements were established only recently? We've had a lot going on since their last attack. They could have slipped in unnoticed easily with us so preoccupied.
      Cenara: We need to know where they are, so we can put a stop to those camps also.
      «You»: Agreed. Though, I bet they aren't as big as this one. Perhaps... no... what if they have a portal?
      Galanoth: Then we are in trouble...

«You return to the war camp.»
      «After 96% of enemy waves were defeated, Cutscene 3 was unlocked.»
    «Once 100% of war waves were defeated...»
      4 BATTLES
    «You»: I think that's the last of the forces Xov left behind.

«A dulled dragon enters the scene.»

«You»: ...I stand corrected. Hey there, big fella. And goodnight.
  • Fight!
      1 BATTLE: Dull Dragon
      Full Heal
    «You»: Alright, THAT should be the last of them. Now I think it's time to check on Eukara...

«The scene fades to black.»
    Building Truphma: Part 3

Weapons
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of AdventureZ
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures G
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures
  • Book of Adventures G

Spells
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories G
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of StorieZ
  • Storm of Stories
  • Storm of Stories G

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Settling. ~whacky
    quote:

Basecamp!
    The Veil

Location: Travel Map » Travel East » Travel South » Veil Base Camp

«Scene: Multiple runes fill the high walls in the background of the base camp. Lord Barrius and ElBhe enter.»

Lord Barrius: Hello, «You». Welcome to what we have called "The Veil".
    Lord Barrius: This place has been corrupted by the shadow universe, and must remain forever quarantined from the rest of Lore. Should the shadows escape, it could spark another great war.
  • What happened here?
      Lord Barrius: You should know.... you were there....
    • Refresh my memory. - Directs you to the Seekrat Saga
    • I remember now. How can I help?

Lord Barrius: Right now, there has been a lot of incessant chatter about the former temple grounds. Folks are saying that a fortress arose from the grounds almost overnight, with a size-able army to match.
        Lord Barrius: If you'd like to investigate....
      • Let's check it out!

«If your character's level is 100+, proceed to quest immediately. Else below dialogue occurs.»

Lord Barrius: Ha, surely you must be joking. I'm not sending a mere recruit into The Veil to do an expert's job.
        • Aww...

• Nevermind, I'm good.
  • Got any Quests? - See "I remember now. How can I help?" dialogue
  • Talk to ElBhe!

ElBhe: It's good to see you again, «You». I have to admit, even though this place reminds me of home, it's kind of creeping me out.
      ElBhe: Anyways, if you have some spare time....

QUEST!
    • Shadows Are Magic!
    • Nevermind, I'm good.

• Return to Town
  • Settling. ~whacky
    quote:

Shadows Are Magic!
    FOR PONY!

Location: Travel Map » Travel East » Travel South » Veil Base Camp » Speak to ElBhe » Shadows Are Magic!

«Scene: Within The Veil»

ElBhe: I'm glad you could find time to help me out, «You».
    «You»: Sure, ElBhe. So, what is it that you need to do?
    ElBhe: I need your help in catching a shadowpony.
    «You»: ....
    ElBhe: Something wrong?
    «You»: That's not quite what I expected you to say. Usually when you need help, it's extremely dangerous.
    ElBhe: Oh, this isn't going to be a cupcake walk. These things are quite energetic.
    «You»: What do you need it for, anyways?
    ElBhe: Those snobby Knights think they're so clever, with their fancy pony weapons.
    ElBhe: When I asked for a pony weapon, they said I couldn't have one. The nerve! But I'll show them!
    ElBhe: I'll catch a REAL pony, and then I'll be the talk of The Veil! Everypony will be so jealous.
    «You»: ....what? You're having me help you catch a shadowpony, just so you can get back at the Knights of Order?
    «You»: Don't you have anyone else who could help you?
    ElBhe: I asked a lot of people, but they said they were too busy. Crazy, right? What could be more important?
    «You»: ....*sigh*. What can I do to help, ElBhe?
    ElBhe: I need help gathering ingredients to set my trap. Have a look at the list.

ElBhe's Brilliant Pony-Catching Device!
  • A cup of shadowflour
  • Something sweet (NOT sour!)
  • Just a pinch of shadowsalt
  • A teaspoon of shadowvanilla
  • A shadowtimer (so I can count to four)

«You»: ....um, ElBhe? This looks more like ingredients for a cake or something. And some of the ingredients are pretty vague.
    «You»: ....and did you have to add the word "shadow" to the names of all the ingredients?
    ElBhe: Are you questioning my pony-catching prowess?
    ElBhe: Maybe that's why you humans never get that pony you're always asking for.
    «You»: ....right, whatever. Where do I start looking for these things?
    ElBhe: You'll have to explore around The Veil. I'm sure you'll find them somewhere, if you look hard enough.
    «You»: Alright. I'll be back with your "trap" materials.
    ElBhe (simultaneously): Very good. I'll be preparing things here. Quest carefully.... FOR PONY!
    «You» (simultaneously): ....
    ElBhe: Click on the name of an ingredient to go hunting for it! And chop chop, I needs a pony!
      «For each ingredient chosen, you go through the battle and stat roll as shown below.»

2 BATTLES

Luck Check!
      You've bashed through some shadow monsters, but did any of them have the ingredient you were looking for?
      Difficulty: 74
      Stat Used: Luck

«If you succeed in the stat roll, a message appears. You also get a check mark on the ingredient you chose to hunt for, and a Full Heal. These messages are as shown below. If you click ingredients which you have already found, you get another message except for the shadowtimer. These set of messages are shown below as well.»

• You found some shadowflour!
    • You found something sweet!
    • You found a dash of shadowsalt!
    • You found some liquid shadowvanilla!
    • You found a shadowtimer!

• You've already gotten a cup of shadowflour!
    • You've already found something sweet!
    • You've already located a pinch of shadowsalt!
    • You've already obtained a bottle of shadowvanilla!
    • Shadowtimer - You repeat battles and stat roll above
    «Once you found all the ingredients, the dialogue continues.»

ElBhe: Did you find everything?
    «You»: I've got all of it.
    ElBhe: Alright. I'll get to work setting the trap.
  • Go!

«SEVERAL MINUTES LATER.... ElBhe prepares his trap -- a shadowcupcake...?»

«You»: ....seriously, ElBhe?
    ElBhe: Shush! Just you wait. I'll have my shadowpony very soon!
    «You»: ElBhe, maybe it's time to admit that this was a half-baked plan.
    ElBhe: Nonsense! I baked that cupcake perfectly! It's so sweet and tasty....
    «You»: ....that's not what I meant. I meant that maybe it's time to admit that this plan isn't going to work.
    ElBhe: Ah ah ah, don't be too hasty! Look over there.

«A shadowpony prances its way into ElBhe's tasty trap!»

«You»: ....I don't believe it.
    ElBhe: DROP THE NET!

«A net falls from above and pins the shadowpony down.»

«You»: ....wait a second. When was a net part of the plan?
    ElBhe: You didn't read my list very well, did you?

«The bottom of the scroll which was initially blank now reveals a poorly handwritten and checked "ingredient" - A NET.»

ElBhe: You see? It was a brilliant plan, all told.
    «You»: You clearly JUST added that!
    ElBhe: ....so?

«A group of shadowponies enter the scene.»

ElBhe: Well, it looks like we attracted more shadowponies than I thought!
    ElBhe: I guess I can let you have one, «You». After all, you humans are bad pony catchers.
    Shadows are Magic

Pets
  • Shadowpony
  • Shadowpegasus
  • Shadowunicorn
  • Wee Shadowpony
  • Wee Shadowpegasus
  • Wee Shadowunicorn
  • SliGht Shadowpony
  • SliGht Shadowpegasus
  • SliGht Shadowunicorn
  • Tiny Shadowpony
  • Tiny Shadowpegasus
  • Tiny Shadowunicorn
  • Zmall Shadowpony
  • Zmall Shadowpegasus
  • Zmall Shadowunicorn
  • Teeny Shadowpony
  • Teeny Shadowpegasus
  • Teeny Shadowunicorn
  • Petite Shadowpony
  • Petite Shadowpegasus
  • Petite Shadowunicorn
  • Little Shadowpony
  • Little Shadowpegasus
  • Little Shadowunicorn

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Settling. ~whacky
    quote:

Ultimon's Fortress

Location: Travel Map » Travel East » Travel South » Veil Base Camp » Speak to Lord Barrius » Let's check it out! OR
    Location: Travel Map » Travel East » Travel South » Ultimon's Fortress

Lord Barrius: Interesting. So the rumors were true. A giant castle that rose from the barren lands of The Veil overnight.
    Lord Barrius: Perhaps you should investigate, «You».

QUEST!
  • Ultimon's Fortress!
  • Leave
    Ultimon!
    The Veil

???: So, it seems that I have been able to escape my home. Or perhaps more appropriately, my prison.
    ???: But if this new world.... Lore, is it? ....is to become my home, then I will need a place to live.
    ???: A place from which to begin my new reign over these lands, and eventually, over all of Lore.

«A shot of shadow flies into the scene and strikes a hill in the background. Tremors happen and a castle magically rises from the earth.»

???: ....perfect. Now, for the next stage of my plan.

«Several bolts of shadow approach Shadow Wolves in Darkovia Forest. The Shadow Wolves step back a little.»

???: Ah, here we are.... another sample of so-called "shadows". Pitiful things. You are not true kin to us.
    ???: Fear not, though.... I will fix your.... inadequacies.

«The shadow bolts come into contact with the Shadow Wolves. The Wolves bow their heads.»

???: Good. Now follow me, my kin. Welcome to the ranks of the true shadows.

«The scene fades to black and switches back to the castle in The Veil.»

???: By my might, you will rise again.

«A bolt of shadow flies across the scene. Nith, the Shadowdragon, enters the scene.»

Nith: I.... I live?
    ???: You do indeed, Nith the "Shadowdragon". What an interesting title for a creature that shares none of our kinship.
    Nith: What? Who are you? Where is my master?
    ???: You mean the "Shadow Master"? What a clownish title. That creature knew nothing of shadows, and perished in a pathetic manner.
    ???: As for who I am....

«Ultimon, a being of shadows in dark-plated armor enters the scene.»

Ultimon: I am Ultimon, Emperor of The Veil. And you, Nith, you are an imposter. A creature who calls itself shadow, but most certainly is not.
    Ultimon: But do not worry. Soon, you will share our kinship, and I shall have your help in leading my armies.
    Nith: Absolutely not! I serve a master already!

«Ultimon summons a pillar of shadow.»

Ultimon: Strange. I do not recall asking if you were interested.

«The pillar of shadows consume Nith, and his eyes turn from bright yellow into a glowing red.»

Ultimon: When I give orders, you do not bother me with your trivial desires. You only obey. Is that clear?
    Nith: Yes, master.

«The scene fades to black and switches to your meetup with Lord Barrius.»

Lord Barrius: Interesting. So the rumors were true. A giant castle that rose from the barren lands of The Veil overnight.
    Lord Barrius: Perhaps you should investigate, «You».
    «You»: I'd like to, but it seems that we have some company!
      4 BATTLES
    «You»: Is that all? I'm ready for more.
    Ultimon: That won't be necessary.

«Ultimon enters the scene.»

Ultimon: Greetings Lord Barrius, «You». I am....
    Lord Barrius: Ultimon, yes? Your reputation precedes you.
    «You»: You know him?
    Lord Barrius: In a sense. Not all shadow creatures are created equal. Some are stronger than others.
    Lord Barrius: The strongest tend to gather a name and reputation among the ranks of the shadowkin.
    Lord Barrius: Ultimon is well known as one of the strongest.
    Ultimon: I am honored that you would know of me, Lord Barrius. You, too, have quite the reputation among my kin.
    Ultimon: As do you, «You». They remember your leadership in the last great shadow war.
    Ultimon: I would hate to have such powerful individuals as my foes, but I suspect we can't avoid that, can we?
    «You»: So then, Ultimon, you've raised this large castle and, presumably, quite an army. What is your goal?
    Ultimon: Conquest, of course. I have declared myself emperor of The Veil, but I seek rule over all of Lore.
    «You»: Then you're right. We can't allow that.
    Ultimon: A shame, really. But it can't be helped. Very well. I'd like you to see some of my newest creations, «You».
    Ultimon: I think that you'll be quite surprised. My shadow powers have assimilated many of the false shadows into our family.
    Ultimon: Through both time and space, eventually all of the false shadows will be one with us, the true shadows.
    Ultimon: And now, you will see what power our species is capable of!
  • Battle with Lord Barrius' help
  • Battle by yourself

«Regardless of choice»
      4 BATTLES

1 BATTLE: Nith the Shadow Dragon
      Full Heal
    Ultimon: Ah, you are not without skill. Unfortunately, I have no more time for you.
    Ultimon: I must begin the next stage of my plans.

«Ultimon leaves the scene.»

«You»: Get back here!
    Lord Barrius: Wait, «You». Let's take advantage of this pause to plan our next move. Don't rush one such as him recklessly.
    «You»: Perhaps you're right....
    Ultimon Part I

Weapons
  • Umbral Naginata
  • Umbral Naginata
  • Umbral Naginata
  • Umbral Naginata

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Also settling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 8/19/2012 2:12:49 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 61
    8/24/2012 13:27:47   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Failure to Communicant
    GOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!

«Notes for this quest»

After every sub-boss and boss battle a scroll like the one shown below will appear. Visit the Shop will open the respective shops, while Journey On! will continue the quest.

You have survived this far and have discovered a mystical shop! You can either:
  • Visit the shop
    or
  • Journey On!

Regardless of choice, you will be presented with 3 options:
  • Continue Quest
  • Story Mode
  • Abandon Quest

Selecting Story Mode will show you the scroll below:

You are about to enter Story Mode. You will be able to experience the rest of the story without any fights - but you will not have the opportunity to earn the higher-level sets.
    This decision cannot be changed without restarting the quest. Do you wish to continue?

• Yes, enter Story Mode
    or
  • No, continue

If you select 'Yes, enter Story Mode', then this happens:
      After a series of battles, you come upon a clearing where you hear a voice.

«Same dialogue as when you encountered Undead Paladin normally.»

You fight the Undead Paladin in a heated battle, but eventually emerge victorious.

«Dialogue of Undead Paladin's defeat is show. You are given the same alignment choice as below. Dialogue also follows the same.»

After a series of battles, you approach the outside of the Rainbow Base...

«Same dialogue as when you encounter Spirit of Light normally. Dialogue depends on alignment choice made above.»

You manage to fend off the Light spirit (Paladin with you)/strange creature (Paladin not with you) in a difficult battle, finally emerging victorious.

«Dialogue here happens if you chose to Let him live! or Give him a piece of your mind!, else...»

You make it through the last defenses of the Leprechauns, finally finding Uncle Sham in his favorite place, his gold vault.

«Same dialogue as when you encounter Uncle Sham normally. Dialogue depends on alignment choice made above.»

You manage to fend off Sham, barely managing to survive his onslaught of attacks.

«You»: Give up Sham, you're beaten.
      Sham: Noooooo! I won't let you take my GOOOOOLD!
      Undead Paladin: All you care about is the gold itself, not the power of the armaments?
      Sham: Of course ye fool! I just want to be surrounded in GOLD!
      Undead Paladin: I think I can arrange that. Would you be fine with a set of the armaments which does not have any of the additional power?
      Sham: If it lets me keep my GOLD, you've got yourself a deal!
      «You»: ...Well, I guess it all worked out in the end.
      Undead Paladin: Indeed, thank you for your aid, «You». I hope one day we can meet again.

Uncle Sham, leader and head banker of the leprechaun Nation loves gold. He loves the feel of it, the smell of it, the taste of it; he loves everything about it. You have heard rumors that he has discovered a legendary set of equipment that is not only incredibly powerful, but is also made of pure gold. You don't know much about this set of equipment, but what you do know is that if Sham has his greedy hands on such powerful equipment, it could spell big trouble...
  • Continue

«Scene: Leprechauns are fighting against undead mobs. You enter the scene.»

«You»: Okay, I expected the Leprechauns, but what's with all the Undead?
    «You»: Dunno what's going on here, but I could turn this to my advantage if I'm lucky...
    «You»: I might be able to sneak past some of the enemy forces while they're fighting each other. And catch up to Sham a bit faster!

Stealth Time? Oh no...
    Can you sneak past some of the fighting Leprechaun and Undead forces?
    Difficulty: 82
    Stat Used: Dexterity

«If you failed the roll, several Leprechauns enter the scene and confront you.»

«You»: ...Bugger.

8 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battles #2, #4, #6 and #8
      «If you succeed in the stat roll...»

«You»: Right, managed to sneak past a good number of the enemies. Now to deal with the others up ahead.

4 BATTLES
    «You confront Uncle Sham, donning the Golden Set items and a golden leprechaun top hat.»

«You»: Stop right there Sham, just what are you doing with that equipment?

«Sham turns and faces you.»

Sham: Och this is just lovely, first I've got those boney beasties after me, and now «You» is here too? Why cannae ye all just leave me to enjoy being surrounded by this glorious GOLD?!
    «You»: I can't speak for the Undead, but if the items you stole are as powerful as they say, I can't let someone like you walk away with them, you'd end up misusing their power!
    Sham: Powerful ye say? I hadn't heard about that, all I cared about was the fact that I could wear a suit of GOLD. But if these things are so powerful, I should be able to smack ye around a good bit!
      1 BATTLE: Uncle Sham (45)
      Full Heal
    Sham: Ach, I dinnae have tha time to be wasting with ye. I could tell that there was something special to this glorious golden gear though ta be sure! Time for some "flashy" Leprechaun magic!

«In a beam of rainbow, Sham swiftly escapes the scene!»

«You»: Ugh, I really hate it when that happens. I've got to hurry and catch up with him!

«You can choose to visit Communicant Set I, or continue on.»

Stealth Time? Oh no...
    Can you sneak past some of the fighting Leprechaun and Undead forces?
    Difficulty: 95

«If you fail the roll, several Leprechauns confront you.»

«You»: ...Bugger.

8 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battles #2, #4, #6 and #8
      «If you succeed the roll...»

«You»: Right, managed to sneak past a good number of the enemies. Now to deal with the others up ahead.

4 BATTLES
    ???: Halt! Are you another being seeking to selfishly take the power of our Order for yourself?!
    «You»: Who are you? I don't even know what your Order IS!

«An Undead Paladin enters the scene.»

Undead Paladin: I am leader of the Order that guards the sacred armaments that your green friend stole from us! We demand that they be returned! We will not stand the armaments being misused by a villain!
    «You»: Sham is most definitely NOT my friend. I'm just trying to get the items ba--
    Undead Paladin: Silence heretic! I will dispose of you, and then destroy "Sham".
      1 BATTLE: Undead Paladin (75)
      Full Heal
    Undead Paladin: I am defeated... Well, what are you waiting for? Finish me off! Go and claim your prize!

• Let him live! (Increases Good Alignment)

«You»: I was trying to tell you earlier, I'm NOT trying to steal the armor myself! I'm just trying to get it for the same reason you are, to prevent Sham from abusing it.
      Undead Paladin: Hmm... You do not appear to be lying, perhaps I misjudged you. Several of my Paladin powers, including Sense Evil, have stopped working since... the transformation.
      «You»: You mean since becoming undead?
      Undead Paladin: Yes, time has lost meaning for us since then. But at some point in the past, both our Order and the town we protected were turned into Undead overnight.
      Undead Paladin: We know not what caused this to occur, but we have managed to adapt and continue our lives, such as they are, since then.
      «You»: So what about the "sacred armaments" you mentioned earlier? Those are what Sham stole?
      Undead Paladin: Yes, our Order was known for being closely tied to the realm of Light, so much so that we were able to use divine energy to various effects.
      Undead Paladin: Enhancing the power of our spells, protecting further against Undead foes, and so on.
      Undead Paladin: These powers could be terrifying in the wrong hands, so we must get the armaments back from Sham!
      «You»: I'm with you there. I haven't introduced myself yet. I am «You», hero of Battleon. Now let's get going!
      Undead Paladin: Agreed, with me beside you, my allies will know you are a friend, and we will not be attacked by them anymore. Let us go, friend!
    • Give him a piece of your mind! (No Alignment Change)

«You»: If you'd stop and LISTEN to someone for two seconds you might not be closer to death than you were a few minutes ago!
      «You»: Maybe now you'll listen since you don't have any other option!

«Remaining dialogue is same as if you chose to 'Let Him Live!'»
    • Finish him! (Increases Evil Alignment)

«You»: As you wish, I will enjoy this!

«A short cutscene takes place, showing a silhouette of the Undead Paladin being sliced, splitting his skill from his armor. A message "«You» wins! FATALITY!" appears, and the scene changes back and you see the fallen Undead Paladin with his separated skull laying near him.»

«You»: He won't be down for good, but at least he won't interfere with me anymore. Now to track down Sham...
    «Regardless of choice, you get to visit Communicant Set II, or to just Journey On.»
      10 BATTLES
      «Undead Paladin alive: Fight Leprechauns»
      «Undead Paladin dead: Fight Undead/Leprechaun mix»

Full Heal after battles #2, #4, #6, #8 and #10
    «A Diamyo-lookalike, wearing a slightly different armor enters the scene.»

«If the Undead Paladin is with you (i.e. You chose to Let Him Live! or Give him a piece of your mind!)»

«You»: Aw, what's that, it's so cute!
      Undead Paladin: That is one of the spirits of the Light realm that our Order befriends. They fight beside us and aid us in our duties.

«The spirit suddenly strikes you twice with massive brightness: "The light, it BURNS US!" which damages you, before it returns to its original spot. Damage dealt is based on your Light elemental defense.»

«You»: Ow, what the heck was THAT?!
      Undead Paladin: Get back! I don't think this spirit is our friend. I can feel traces of that Sham's aura on it, he must have used one of the scrolls he stole to summon it for him! I'll heal you quickly!

«You receive a Full Heal.»

«You»: But it's a friend of your Order, right? Why would it attack us?
      Undead Paladin: It must have gotten confused by the Leprechauns' natural affinity with the Light. Careful, it's getting ready to attack again!

1 BATTLE: Spirit of Light (105)
      Full Heal

«You»: Looks like Sham's getting better at using the stuff he stole from your Order...
      Undead Paladin: Indeed, we need to get the armaments from him as soon as possible!
      «If the Undead Paladin is not with you (i.e. You chose to Finish Him!)»

«You»: Aw, it's so cute! Don't be afraid little fella, I just need to get into that rainbow behind you.

«The light spirit rises up and strikes you with immense light power, with the message "The light, it BURNS US!". You receive damage based on your Light resistance, followed by a Full Heal after the assault.»

«You»: The heck? Alright, no more nice Adventurer! Good thing I found this lucky clover to heal me!

1 BATTLE: Spirit of Light (105)

«You can choose to visit Communicant Set III, or just Journey On. The following set of rolls have 2 battles right after the roll, regardless of success or failure of roll. Damage dealt is based on Light defense. A Full Heal is given after each of the 2 battles. Encounter list depends on whether the Undead Paladin is with you (Leprechauns only) or not (Leprechauns and Undead mix).»

Chargin' Mah Lazah!
      A powerful rainbow beam is charging to fire. Can you lift up the door to the next room before you get an impromptu tan? Yes, rainbows can tan, shush.
      Difficulty: 81
      Stat Used: Strength

«If you fail the roll: "AGH! PAINBOW!"»
      «If you succeed the roll: "You manage to open the heavy door just in time!"»

Light Speed Reflexes
      There's some kind of rainbow firing disco ball in this room! Can you dodge them and get to the other side of the room?

«If you fail the roll:"Ouch! You don't have a case of disco fever it seems!"»
      «If you succeed the roll: "Dance, baby, dance! Discoin' rainbow! Now for some monsters!"»

Unlucky Charm!
      There's a Leprechaun-style runic trap in this room! Can you use your magical knowledge to figure out the puzzle unscathed?
      Stat Used: Intelligence

«If you fail the roll: "Ouch! That's some powerful Leprechaun magic!"»
      «If you succeed the roll: "You disarmed the runic trap!"»

Burning Daystar!
      Searing light fills this room! Can you endure it until you get to the next room?
      Stat Used: Endurance

«If you fail the roll: "Yeeowch! Just pray nobody smacks you while you're peeling!"»
      «If you succeed the roll: "You get through the room with little more than a healthy tan (not pictured)."»

3 Sizes Too Small...
      You see a group of Leprechauns around the corner (yes, there are corners in here, hush). Can you use a spare Lep uniform and trick them?
      Stat Used: Charisma

«If you fail the roll: "AGH! PAINBOW!"»
      «If you succeed the roll: "You trick the Leprechauns into letting you pass."»

Luck of the Player
      Seems that the lock in this room requires a 4-leaf clover. Oh, and there's a wide-spread rainbow laser heading for you, so you probably should hurry.
      Stat Used: Luck

«If you fail the roll: "OWWWW! The unlucky pain!"»
      «If you succeed the roll: "Looks like it's your lucky day!"»
    «You confront Uncle Sham in a gold vault.»

«If Undead Paladin is with you...»

«You»: You're through Sham, we're here to make sure that the items you stole are returned to the Order's stronghold!
      Sham: Hah, ye're too late, laddie! I've already gotten this equipment fully powered up. Ye've got not a chance against me anymore!
      Undead Paladin: He has restored the sacred armaments quite well, but you still have a chance «You»!
      «You»: Alright, let's do this!

1 BATTLE: Uncle Sham (135)
      Full Heal

Dialogue continues below.
      «If Undead Paladin is not with you...»

«You»: It's over Sham, you've got nowhere left to run now!
      Sham: Aye, but I've no reason ta run anymore now do I, laddie?
      «You»: Explain.
      Sham: I've figured out how ta get the powers of these toys in tip-top shape. Just in time for me ta smack you around and steal all your delicious GOLD!
      «You»: I'd like to see you try!

1 BATTLE: Uncle Sham (135)
      Full Heal

«The Undead Paladin enters the scene.»

«You»: You put yourself back together faster than I thought, bonehead.
      Undead Paladin: I'll let that comment slide for now, heretic.
    «You»: Give up Sham, you're beaten.
    Sham: Noooooo! I won't let you take my GOOOOOLD!
    Undead Paladin: All you care about is the gold itself, not the power of the armaments?
    Sham: Of course ye fool! I just want to be surrounded in GOLD!
    Undead Paladin: I think I can arrange that. Would you be fine with a set of the armaments which does not have any of the additional power?
    Sham: If it lets me keep my GOLD, you've got yourself a deal!
    «You»: ...Well, I guess it all worked out in the end.
    Undead Paladin: Do not worry, «You», you have proven yourself worthy of your own set of the sacred armaments. The spirits of Light have declared it to be so.
    «You»: Seriously? Awesome!

«Communicant Set IV opens.»

«If the Paladin was with you the whole time (i.e. You chose to Let him live! or Give him a piece of your mind!), the dialogue below happens.»

Undead Paladin: I thank you for your assistance in this matter, «You». My Order will be eternally grateful to you for aiding us.
      «You»: Don't worry about it, maybe I'll see you around sometime. I wouldn't mind checking out this town of Undead sometime. It sounds like it could be a pretty interesting sight.
      Undead Paladin: Indeed, you will be welcome anytime, «You».
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Communicant Set I

Weapons
  • Acolyte's Recognition Z
  • Acolyte's Recognition

Armors
  • Acolyte's Enthusiasm Z
  • Acolyte's Enthusiasm

Shields
  • Acolyte's Bravery Z
  • Acolyte's Bravery

Pets
  • Acolyte's Word Z
  • Acolyte's Word
    Communicant Set II

Weapons
  • Cleric's Reputation
  • Paladin's Fame

Armors
  • Cleric's Elation
  • Paladin's Passion

Shields
  • Cleric's Daring
  • Paladin's Fearlessness

Pets
  • Cleric's Promise
  • Paladin's Pledge
    Communicant Set III

Weapons
  • Templar's Distinction
  • Inquisitor's Renown
  • Lion's Growl

Armors
  • Templar's Vigor
  • Inquisitor's Ardor

Shields
  • Templar's Audacity
  • Inquisitor's Resolution

Pets
  • Templar's Contract
  • Inquisitor's Vow
    Communicant Set IV

Weapons
  • Hierophant's Glory
  • Lion's Cry
  • Communicant's Grandeur
  • Lion's Yell

Armors
  • Hierophant's Fervor
  • Communicant's Zeal

Shields
  • Hierophant's Gallantry
  • Communicant's Valiance

Pets
  • Hierophant's Pact
  • Communicant's Oath
  • Settling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/7/2012 8:43:35 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
    8/28/2012 22:53:48   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

in the Resistance Is Feudal quest:

quote:

Cenara: Edward! How are you still... I mean...
    VampireSlayer E: Death still owes me a few... Celegra is right, Sister. We must finish your preparation to head the Shadowslayers.
    VampireSlayer E: So he has taken our father's castle. So he enslaves much of Darkovia. Can he hold onto it? He might do so for moths, even years, but we have right on our side, Sister.

moths should be months

Is that an in-game typo or a pedia typo? - Dragoon23
    Edit: Pedia typo. Corrected Thanks! - Dragoon23

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 8/29/2012 2:02:52 >
    AQ  Post #: 63
    8/30/2012 8:25:24   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

ElBhe's dialogue in The Veil has one more option, which is ...Like a Fox!.
    So does Ultimon's Fortress, with Part 2 of the mission out.

...Like a Fox!

Location: Travel Map » Travel East » Travel South » Veil Base Camp » Speak to ElBhe » ...Like a Fox!

«Scene: The Veil»

ElBhe: «You», we have a problem.
    «You»: What is it, ElBhe?
    ElBhe: Well, as you know, The Veil is a region of Lore that was corrupted by the shadow universe.
    ElBhe: Everything within its borders... the land, the plants, even the animals... was corrupted by the shadows.
    ElBhe: That is why the wall was built... to hold the corruption at bay and halt its spread. And also...
    «You»: ...to keep people and animals from stumbling into the region and being corrupted themselves, right?
    ElBhe: Precisely. You have been able to resist corruption only because of magical protections that our order places on you when you enter.
    ElBhe: But earlier this morning... one of the guards was asleep during his shift, and we have no way of knowing what may have gone in during his absence.
    «You»: Oh no! You think that people might have gone in?
    ElBhe: I certainly hope not, but it's possible. We have no way of knowing. That's why you're here. I need your help searching the area.
    «You»: Then let's get searching!

«Scene: Within The Veil»
      2 BATTLES
    «You come across a Fire Fox.»

«You»: Look there!
    ElBhe: Wow, what a fox!
    ElBhe: What? She's pretty good looking for being another species.
    «You»: ElBhe, focus. We need to catch her and get her out of here, before The Veil starts to corrupt her.

«The fire fox walks away from the scene.»

«You»: Darn, she got away. Is she crazy?
    ElBhe: Yeah... crazy like a fox.
    «You»: ...ElBhe, are you going to take this seriously?
    ElBhe: You mean srsly.
    ElBhe: Relax, «You». She's probably just frightened. And not every animal can talk, you know. She might not have understood you at all.
    «You»: Yeah, I suppose... I guess we'd better get moving!
      2 BATTLES
    «You encounter the Fire Fox again.»

«You»: There's the firefox!
    ElBhe: ...what is a firefox? You mean a fire fox, right? Firefox is just gibberish.
    «You»: ...but you're called a shadowkitten.
    ElBhe: TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
    «You»: Right....
    Fox: No... You won't take me...
    «You»: Ah, so you can speak!
    Fox: Go away!
    ElBhe: Ah, playing hard to get?

«The Fire Fox walks away from the scene yet again.»

«You»: This is bad. We have no idea how long she's been here... ElBhe, we have to catch her fast!
    ElBhe: Agreed! We must be quick... quick like a fox.
    ElBhe: Hey, it was quick enough to jump over the lazy dog.
      2 BATTLES
    «You meet the Fox once more.»

«You»: Miss... er, fox! Please, stop running!
    Fox: No... I... I won't let you take me back!
      1 BATTLE: Female Fire Fox
      Full Heal
    «The Fire Fox collapses after the battle.»

«You»: Oh no, did I hit it too hard?
    ElBhe: No, I think she's just tired of running. This has been quite the fox hunt.
    «You»: ....stop it with the fox jokes.

«Shadows engulf the Fire Fox, dimming the luminous colors underneath of the Fox.»

«You»: ....!

«The shadows overcome the Fire Fox and fully corrupt her, changing her into a Shadow Fox, which recovers from the battle.»

«You»: Oh no... she's... she's...
    ElBhe: ....she's beautiful!
    «You»: ...what?
    Shadowfox: ....I am?
    ElBhe: I've never seen such a lovely shadow creature! What a vixen!

«ElBhe runs from your side to inspect the Shadowfox up close, completely smitten with it, hearts a plenty.»

«You»: Er... but what about the corruption? Is there any way to change her back?
    ElBhe: No. Once something is corrupted by shadows, it cannot return to its original form ever again. Not even my owner can fix that.
    ElBhe: And I'm not sure why she'd want to. She's so much prettier this way.
    Shadowfox: Well... *blush* I came here on purpose, anyways.
    «You»: What? You came here knowing you'd be changed forever?
    Shadowfox: Yes. I was running away from home. My father was raising me to lead the Igneus clan one day.
    Shadowfox: But I don't want that. I wanted to live my own life.
    Shadowfox: I knew it I came here, they would never follow me. They take such pride in their gift of fire... but it was always a curse to me.
    ElBhe: Don't worry. You don't need to run any more. You can stay with me.
    Shadowfox: I'd like that.

«More hearts all around~»

«You»: Can we just get out of here now?
    ElBhe: Sure thing, «You».
    «You»: Good. That means I don't have to listen to any more....
    ElBhe: Come with me, darling. I'll find us a lovely little foxhole to snuggle up in.
    «You»: ....fox jokes.
    ElBhe: Sorry, «You», but it seems I've out-foxed you this time.
    «You»: Uh yeah... this is getting a little too weird. I'm outta here.

«You swiftly leave the scene and ElBhe turns to face where you were previously standing.»

ElBhe: Aw c'mon, don't be like that!
    ElBhe: We could sneak around like secret agents, and we'd each have code names! I'll be Tango, and the lovely lady can be Foxtrot!
    Like a Fox!

Shields
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Ultimon's Fortress Part 2!

Lord Barrius: While Ultimon has retreated to his fortress, let's consider what we know.
    «You»: We know he's somehow corrupted "fake" shadow creatures and turned them into shadow creatures.
    «You»: He even did this to Nith. Is that supposed to be possible?
    Lord Barrius: Anything can be corrupted by shadow. But for him to be able to force corruption himself means he is... formidable.
    Lord Barrius: The better question is... why would he bother?
    «You»: Maybe to expand his army?
    Lord Barrius: Would be easier to just use The Veil to grow an army than to hunt down creatures to corrupt. There must be another reason.
    Lord Barrius: I'll need you to figure out that reason.
    «You»: Does that mean we're going into his fortress?
    Lord Barrius: Of course.
    «You»: What if he tries to corrupt me like he did to Nith?
    Lord Barrius: I will cast a spell to ensure that he does not corrupt you while you fight him.
    «You»: Okay, but....

«Zooming beyond the hills, a horde of shadow monsters await you before you can reach Ultimon's Fortress.»

«You»: That's a lot of shadow monsters to cut through!
    Lord Barrius: Let me worry about that. I can make an opening that will allow you to reach the fortress.
    Lord Barrius: While you deal with that, I will deal with his army.
    «You»: Are you sure you can handle that many alone?
    Lord Barrius: Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. Ultimon will likely have kept some of his men in the fortress to guard him.
    «You»: Right....
    Lord Barrius: Now then, you'll want to back up. A lot. Once I have made your opening, run for the fortress gates.

«You exit the scene to a safer distance. Lord Barrius raises Lodestar.»

Lord Barrius: I need you to carve our friend a pathway through the enemy ranks.
    Lord Barrius: You'll have to release your restrictions, but do not worry, it shall be only for a moment.
    Lodestar: ....if that is your wish, my lord.

«With a bright light beaming down on the shadow horde, a swift yet powerful blast decimates all the shadow monsters previously blocking your way to Ultimon's Fortress.»

Lord Barrius: Now then... while «You» heads inside, let's see how long I can keep these creatures from following.

«Scene: Within Ultimon's Fortress»

«You»: That was such a massive attack! I'd better be careful not to upset Lord Barrius in the future....
    «You»: Anyways, let's get moving!
      6 BATTLES
      Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #6
    «You confront Ultimon in his chambers.»

Ultimon: Ah, «You», you're arrived.
    «You»: Yes, and I expect some answers.
    Ultimon: You want to know why I've been capturing fake shadow creatures from across Lore and turning them into true shadowkin?
    «You»: Exactly. What's your goal in all of this?
    Ultimon: I thought I told you. I seek to conquer the world and become its emperor.
    Ultimon: Ah, but this is not a satisfactory answer to you. Very well then. I did it as part of a plan to gain freedom.
    «You»: What?
    Ultimon: My kin and I are bound to these lands, because of what we are. I sought out these false shadows not only to join them with us....
    Ultimon: ....but also to obtain information about how they survive in Lore's environment.
    Ultimon: And now I have gained enough information to begin my experiments. Soon, I will achieve my goals, and shadow creatures will be able to leave this territory without harm or death.
    Ultimon: We will have adapted to the environment of Lore and we will be free to go anywhere.... and to conquer your lands.
    «You»: I can't let that happen!
    Ultimon: Of course not. However, neither can you hope to stop me. You pose little threat to me.
    «You»: We'll see!
    Ultimon: I shall prove it. Here is one of my first experimental creatures. Let us see if you can hope to face it and survive, must less one such as myself.
      1 BATTLE: Shadow Exultor
      Full Heal
    «Ultimon unsheathes his shadowy blade.»

Ultimon: Impressive.... but still not good enough.

«With one strike of his shadow blade, Ultimon annihilates you. A Shadow Ghoul minion enters the scene.»

Ultimon: Dispose of «You» here. Throw him out the window for all I care. He can't be allowed to disrupt me any further.

«The Shadow Ghoul takes you away from his fortress. You recover and find yourself right where you started with Lord Barrius.»

«You»: Wha... what happened?
    Lord Barrius: I found you outside of the fortress grounds. It seems after Ultimon defeated you, one of his minions simply dumped you outside, like mere trash.
    Lord Barrius: ElBhe found you and we brought a healer to heal your injuries. Still, you slept for some time.
    «You»: What about Ultimon?
    Lord Barrius: I thought it more important to ensure your safety first. Besides, his armies have been... reduced in size. He will not threaten us for a while yet.
    «You»: That's good... he told me he was experimenting with those fake shadow creatures to try to make shadowkin that can walk freely around Lore.
    Lord Barrius: ...that seems to match up with my scouts' reports. They reported seeing some fledgling shadows leave The Veil without dying.
    «You»: Then he's succeeded... and so soon, too...
    Lord Barrius: The fledgings are weak, but more come by the day. Some will no doubt slip past our defenses.
    Lord Barrius: Fortunately, without his army, it will be some time before he can strike again.
    «You»: But when he does....
    Lord Barrius: We will be ready. In the meantime, we plan and prepare. That will be all for today. Get some rest.
    «You»: Right.
    Lord Barrius: And one more thing... we have been working on a few special tools to improve our arsenal. Perhaps you would like to take a look?
    Ultimon Part 2

Shields
  • Daylight Savings Time
  • Daylight Savings Time
  • Daylight Savings Time
  • Daylight Savings Time
  • Daylight Savings Time

Spells
  • Ultraviolent Light
  • Ultraviolent Light
  • Ultraviolent Light
  • Ultraviolent Light
  • Ultraviolent Light

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Settling. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/7/2012 7:46:58 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
    9/7/2012 8:38:04   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Paxian Patrols
    Pax ante Bellum

Jacques' reaction to your news was predictable. Upon hearing that you encountered two Numbered Beasts, he redoubled his efforts to ensure Paxia's continued survival, though thankfully he has realized he can't defend the island on his own, and has put together a volunteer defense force from it. Some volunteers are better than others, but on the whole, things have been going surprisingly well so far... but where did those Beasts get to?
  • Continue
  • «Scene: Paxia, Jacques' meeting with volunteer defense force»

Jacques: And remember, we are all that stands between Paxia and annihilation. If the clans are to survive, I need your help to keep the island safe.
    Jacques: If you see anything or anyone suspicious, I expect you to act. Got it?
    Defenders: GOT IT!

«You enter the scene.»

Jacques: «You»! Just who I wanted to see.
    «You»: How's the defense force?
    Jacques: Not what I'd hoped, but I suppose we can't all be 'the great hero of Battleon'.
    «You»: Well they have to start somewhere, don't they? Come on, Jacques, they'll do fine. You just have to trust them.
    Jacques: I suppose you're right. Though since you're here, I wonder if you might do me a favor?
    «You»: What do you need?
    Jacques: Could you keep an eye on that patrol that just left? They seemed a little... greener than the others.
    «You»: Well, the Lolosian Flu has been going around late- Oh, you meant experience, didn't you?
    Jacques: I'm not in a joking mood right now, «You». Please.
    «You»: Alright, alright. I'll check up on them. I'm sure they're fine though. And please, get some sleep. You look like you haven't had any in a while.
      5 BATTLES
    Nautican: We got the slow side of the island, didn't we?
    Geotan: Quiet.
    Nautican: I mean, I was sure we'd find at least ONE suspicious character. I signed up to give those beasts some payback but noo...
    Geotan: You'll get your chance if you're patient, now shush.
    Aeroduian: Eh, he just needs to vent. You can't blame him for that. He lost his sister in the last war those monsters started.
    Glacian: And my best friend died in the first. But you don't hear me going on about it all the time.
    Aeroduian: We've all lost loved ones to those monsters. That's why we signed up. Talking about it is only natural.
    Geotan: HUSH! You know our prey isn't deaf, right? They'll run away if they hear us coming.

«You enter the scene.»

«You»: That, or they might decided to sneak up on you like the ones you missed did.
    Nautican: WATCH OUT! AMBUSH!
    «You»: What? No, I-
      1 BATTLE: Nautica Clan Member
      Full Heal
    «You»: Sheesh. I watch your back and you attack me? Jacques was right, you guys are jumpy.
    Defender Leader: Jacques sent you?
    «You»: He thought you might want a little help.
    Defender Leader: Ah, you must be «You».
    «You»: Guilty as charged. Now how about you let an old vet show you how it's done?
    Defender Leader: Well, if you think you can keep up...

«The entire defense force immediately scoots off from the scene!»

«You»: HEY! Wait up!
      4 BATTLES
    «You»: Well, I have to hand it to them. Once they get in the zone there's no stopping... wait, where'd they go?
    ???: I told you! If she was innocent she wouldn't have run!
    ???: We've got her now!
    «You»: Another one? They certainly work fast.
    ???: Alright, now you're going to come with us for questioning!
    ???: Why? What do you possible think I could have done in the two seconds between my stepping off the boat and you assaulting me?
    «You»: Wait a minute, I know that voice!

«The scene pans right and reveal the defense force interrogating Karuna.»

Defender Leader: What indeed? We'll figure out what you'd done soon enough. People who look as suspicious as you always have something to hide.
    Karuna: ...You have no idea how much I hate being told that.
    Nautican: AHA! She admits her guilt! I told you she was no good!

«You enter the scene.»

«You»: Whoa! WHOA! Time out! What is going on here?
    Karuna (simultaneously): «You»!
    Leader (simultaneously): «You»!
    Defender Leader: You're just in time to help us apprehend this troublemaker!
    Karuna: Troublemaker?? I just got here!
    Defender Leader: And yet by resisting capture you've caused nothing but trouble since your arrival.
    Karuna: And why do you want to capture me??
    Defender Leader: Because you're a troublemaker.
    Karuna (simultaneously): ................
    «You» (simultaneously): ...............
    «You»: Riiiight. I think I'm going to have to side with Karuna on this one.
    Karuna: Thank you, «You».
    Defender Leader: You... traitor!!!
    «You»: Say what now?
    Defender Leader: You're siding with a suspicious woman over Paxia's defenders! We've lost too much to let foolish sentiment get in the way of results.
    Defender Leader: If someone is suspicious we either kill them or bring them in for questioning.
    Defender Leader: If we had been that vigilant in the first place, we could have saved so much... and I would have more than a pendant to remember my beloved by!
    «You»: Look, I'm sorry that happened, but-
    Defender Leader: SILENCE! If you won't step aside, we will be forced to go through you! This is your last warning! Relinquish the suspect!
    «You»: Yeah, that isn't going to happen.
    Defender Leader: So be it!
  • Continue with Karuna!
  • Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
      5 BATTLES
      Nautica Clan Member
      Aerodu Clan Member
      Geoto Clan Member
      Glacius Clan Defender
      Clan Defence Leader

Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #5
    Defender Leader: You... I won't forget your treachery!

«The Defender Leader leaves the scene.»

«You»: It's not treacher- oh forget it.
    «You»: Anyways, sorry about the confusion, Karuna.
    Karuna: It's okay, I'm used to it.
    «You»: Used to it?
    Karuna: It's not important. I'm more worried about what that thug is planning.
    «You»: Oh, he's probably just going to go back and tell Jacques about what... just... oh no.

«The scene fades to black, switching to the Defender Leader reporting to Jacques.»

Defender Leader: I'm telling you, «You» has turned on us. Everything about that woman was suspicious, from the look on her face to the way she held herself.
    Defender Leader: Everything about her screamed "I'm hiding something", and yet «You» immediately jumped in to stop us from questioning her.
    Defender Leader: That's more than a little suspicious.
    Jacques: No, you can't be right. «You» would never-

«You and Karuna enter the scene. The Defender Leader turns to face you both.»

Defender Leader: That's the suspicious woman I was telling you about!
    Jacques: Is this true, «You»?
    «You»: Well, the rookies were out for her blood, if that's what you're asking.
    Jacques: AND YOU SIDED WITH HER INSTEAD OF PAXIA??
    «You»: What??? I didn't-
    Jacques: «YOU», WHY??? Why would you betray Paxia like this?
    «You»: Betray? Jacques, you need to listen-
    Jacques: No. You've made your allegiance abundantly clear. Leave.
    «You»: But-
    Jacques: LEAVE! If you don't leave of your own volition, I will make you do so. Go. Paxia has no need of people who'd side with suspects over their own friends.

«Jacques and the Defender Leader leave the scene.»

Karuna: ...Charming, isn't he?
    «You»: Jacques... what's happening to you?
    Paxian Patrols

Shields
  • Defender Leader's Shield

Miscellaneous
  • Clan Defender's Memento

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
  • Taken care of. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/9/2012 6:40:06 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
    9/8/2012 15:07:39   
    Shadow Genesis

quote:

in the Sea Fiend quest, clicking on any of the links for Sea Fiend (Top) brings you right back to the pedia quest entry (the Sea Fiend quest link instead of the monster link). Same thing with Sea Fiend bottoms
    Being taken care of. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/21/2012 10:55:13 >
    AQ  Post #: 66
    9/9/2012 3:23:58   
    Abaraa

quote:

Quest entry for Paxian Patrols quest.

Paxian Patrols
    Pax ante Bellum

Jacques' reaction to your news was predictable. Upon hearing that you encountered two Numbered Beasts, he redoubled his efforts to ensure Paxia's continued survival, though thankfully he has realized he can't defend the island on his own, and has put together a volunteer defense force from it. Some volunteers are better than others, but on the whole, things have been going surprisingly well so far... but where did those Beasts get to?
    Continue
    «Scene: Paxia, Jacques' meeting with volunteer defense force»

Jacques: And remember, we are all that stands between Paxia and annihilation. If the clans are to survive, I need your help to keep the island safe.
    Jacques: If you see anything or anyone suspicious, I expect you to act. Got it?
    Defenders: GOT IT!

«You enter the scene.»

Jacques: «You»! Just who I wanted to see.
    «You»: How's the defense force?
    Jacques: Not what I'd hoped, but I suppose we can't all be 'the great hero of Battleon'.
    «You»: Well they have to start somewhere, don't they? Come on, Jacques, they'll do fine. You just have to trust them.
    Jacques: I suppose you're right. Though since you're here, I wonder if you might do me a favor?
    «You»: What do you need?
    Jacques: Could you keep an eye on that patrol that just left? They seemed a little... greener than the others.
    «You»: Well, the Lolosian Flu has been going around late- Oh, you meant experience, didn't you?
    Jacques: I'm not in a joking mood right now, «You». Please.
    «You»: Alright, alright. I'll check up on them. I'm sure they're fine though. And please, get some sleep. You look like you haven't had any in a while.
    5 BATTLES
    Nautican: We got the slow side of the island, didn't we?
    Geotan: Quiet.
    Nautican: I mean, I was sure we'd find at least ONE suspicious character. I signed up to give those beasts some payback but noo...
    Geotan: You'll get your chance if you're patient, now shush.
    Aeroduian: Eh, he just needs to vent. You can't blame him for that. He lost his sister in the last war those monsters started.
    Glacian: And my best friend died in the first. But you don't hear me going on about it all the time.
    Aeroduian: We've all lost loved ones to those monsters. That's why we signed up. Talking about it is only natural.
    Geotan: HUSH! You know our prey isn't deaf, right? They'll run away if they hear us coming.

«You enter the scene.»

«You»: That, or they might decided to sneak up on you like the ones you missed did.
    Nautican: WATCH OUT! AMBUSH!
    «You»: What? No, I-
    1 BATTLE: Nautica Clan Member
    Full Heal
    «You»: Sheesh. I watch your back and you attack me? Jacques was right, you guys are jumpy.
    Defender Leader: Jacques sent you?
    «You»: He thought you might want a little help.
    Defender Leader: Ah, you must be «You».
    «You»: Guilty as charged. Now how about you let an old vet show you how it's done?
    Defender Leader: Well, if you think you can keep up...

«The entire defense force immediately scoots off from the scene!»

«You»: HEY! Wait up!
    4 BATTLES
    «You»: Well, I have to hand it to them. Once they get in the zone there's no stopping... wait, where'd they go?
    ???: I told you! If she was innocent she wouldn't have run!
    ???: We've got her now!
    «You»: Another one? They certainly work fast.
    ???: Alright, now you're going to come with us for questioning!
    ???: Why? What do you possible think I could have done in the two seconds between my stepping off the boat and you assaulting me?
    «You»: Wait a minute, I know that voice!

«The scene pans right and reveal the defense force interrogating Karuna.»

Defender Leader: What indeed? We'll figure out what you'd done soon enough. People who look as suspicious as you always have something to hide.
    Karuna: ...You have no idea how much I hate being told that.
    Nautican: AHA! She admits her guilt! I told you she was no good!

«You enter the scene.»

«You»: Whoa! WHOA! Time out! What is going on here?
    Karuna (simultaneously): «You»!
    Leader (simultaneously): «You»!
    Defender Leader: You're just in time to help us apprehend this troublemaker!
    Karuna: Troublemaker?? I just got here!
    Defender Leader: And yet by resisting capture you've caused nothing but trouble since your arrival.
    Karuna: And why do you want to capture me??
    Defender Leader: Because you're a troublemaker.
    Karuna (simultaneously): ................
    «You» (simultaneously): ...............
    «You»: Riiiight. I think I'm going to have to side with Karuna on this one.
    Karuna: Thank you, «You».
    Defender Leader: You... traitor!!!
    «You»: Say what now?
    Defender Leader: You're siding with a suspicious woman over Paxia's defenders! We've lost too much to let foolish sentiment get in the way of results.
    Defender Leader: If someone is suspicious we either kill them or bring them in for questioning.
    Defender Leader: If we had been that vigilant in the first place, we could have saved so much... and I would have more than a pendant to remember my beloved by!
    «You»: Look, I'm sorry that happened, but-
    Defender Leader: SILENCE! If you won't step aside, we will be forced to go through you! This is your last warning! Relinquish the suspect!
    «You»: Yeah, that isn't going to happen.
    Defender Leader: So be it!
    Continue with Karuna!
    Continue by yourself!

«Regardless of choice»
    5 BATTLES
    Nautica Clan Member
    Aerodu Clan Member
    Geoto Clan Member
    Glacius Clan Defender
    Clan Defence Leader

Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #5
    Defender Leader: You... I won't forget your treachery!

«The Defender Leader leaves the scene.»

«You»: It's not treacher- oh forget it.
    «You»: Anyways, sorry about the confusion, Karuna.
    Karuna: It's okay, I'm used to it.
    «You»: Used to it?
    Karuna: It's not important. I'm more worried about what that thug is planning.
    «You»: Oh, he's probably just going to go back and tell Jacques about what... just... oh no.

«The scene fades to black, switching to the Defender Leader reporting to Jacques.»

Defender Leader: I'm telling you, «You» has turned on us. Everything about that woman was suspicious, from the look on her face to the way she held herself.
    Defender Leader: Everything about her screamed "I'm hiding something", and yet «You» immediately jumped in to stop us from questioning her.
    Defender Leader: That's more than a little suspicious.
    Jacques: No, you can't be right. «You» would never-

«You and Karuna enter the scene. The Defender Leader turns to face you both.»

Defender Leader: That's the suspicious woman I was telling you about!
    Jacques: Is this true, «You»?
    «You»: Well, the rookies were out for her blood, if that's what you're asking.
    Jacques: AND YOU SIDED WITH HER INSTEAD OF PAXIA??
    «You»: What??? I didn't-
    Jacques: «YOU», WHY??? Why would you betray Paxia like this?
    «You»: Betray? Jacques, you need to listen-
    Jacques: No. You've made your allegiance abundantly clear. Leave.
    «You»: But-
    Jacques: LEAVE! If you don't leave of your own volition, I will make you do so. Go. Paxia has no need of people who'd side with suspects over their own friends.

«Jacques and the Defender Leader leave the scene.»

Karuna: ...Charming, isn't he?
    «You»: Jacques... what's happening to you?
    Paxian Patrols

Shields
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield
    Defender Leader's Shield

Miscellaneous
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento
    Clan Defender's Memento

Play again!
    Guardian Tower!
    Leave

Donno why the previous quest entry was not taken yet.
    As mentioned by Dragoon23, I have written the entry (which is just two posts above this actually). The entry itself just hasn't been signed off, but I'm working on it already. No worries. ~whacky

Whackybeanz already posted a write up for this quest in info subs. Please check above entries to be sure you're not submitting the same info. As for why we didn't put up an entry yet: We're waiting on some of the other quest entries before we post this one.

Also, please don't use quotes in your post unless you're using an actual quotes from someone. Posts quote here means they're being worked on by pedia staff. Thank you. - Dragoon23

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/9/2012 6:45:11 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 67
    9/9/2012 12:24:44   
    oooblivious

quote:

I'm pretty sure I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I thought it should go somewhere:

in the quest "The beginning of the End" in the devourer saga the rewards seem to always be for the evil alignment, no matter what your moral compass actually reads.

This seems like a bug? but what do I know, I don't even know where I'm supposed to comment about things like this.
    Such reports for issues in game belong to the AQ Bugs section. For this, it's specifically Quest/War Bugs. You can click on the link and report the bug there.

I have replicated what you said above, so I believe there may be an issue. Please report it in the bugs forum. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/9/2012 13:17:13 >
    Post #: 68
    9/14/2012 9:05:47   
    whackybeanz
    Times Silent Keeper

quote:

Taladosian Prequel!
    Teasers of a Lost Civilization

«Scene: Falerin's Library»

Falerin: The more things change, the more they stay the same... as the cliche goes. So you've returned home to Lore more or less permanently then?
    ???: More or less. Things are complicated...
    Falerin: When are they ever anything else?

«Thorne Lorin enters the scene.»

Falerin: Thorne... to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?
    Thorne Lorin: Good evening Loremaster... I'm sorry, I was unaware you had company. And from one of my new neighbors no less.
    ???: Neighbors?
    Thorne Lorin: You recently began work on a storefront not far from me in Deren, did you not?
    ???: Ah. I'm not set up quite yet, but I guess that qualifies.
    Thorne Lorin: My call is not social I am afraid, Loremaster. I am here to call in some of the favors that you owe me...
    Falerin: If the Order of Lorithia is calling in favors this must be serious. What is this about?
    Thorne Lorin: The past.
    Thorne Lorin: You will have to forgive me Loremaster, but I do not feel at all comfortable discussing this issue in front of your guest. Given its nature...
    Thorne Lorin: ...And his.
    Falerin: I see...
    Falerin: Well if it is too sensitive to be discussed with a friend of mine I am not sure I can be of any help to you. I would...
    ???: Don't worry about it, Fal. I have to meet with the contractor anyway.

«The mysterious man walks away to leave the scene. Right before he leaves...»

???: How very curious...

«The mysterious man leaves the scene.»

Falerin: So what is this about?
    Thorne Lorin: We have found Talados.
    Falerin: What? Really. Who is we...
    Thorne Lorin: Zephyros and I. Though it starts much earlier.
    Falerin: So it is not just Lorithia's order that is interested in this...
    Thorne Lorin: Indeed not. Talados and its fate are a critical part of history, they must be preserved. Unfortunately, we have a problem.
    Falerin: What sort of problem?
    Thorne Lorin: The Surehunters have learned of our discovery as well.
    Falerin: And you are concerned that they will ransack Talados with an eye toward profit.
    Thorne Lorin: Given Valencia and her father, that is not even a question, you know that. It is not a matter of if, but of when.
    Thorne Lorin: They will ransack the ruins regardless. But we have found evidence that the Taladosian master craftsmen created a particularly interesting and powerful set of equipment.
    Thorne Lorin: Other than information linking toward Carnax... Well, there is perhaps no more singularly important discovery and record of Taladosian society.
    Thorne Lorin: Though the final two sections involve a manual on animal training and a suit of psionic armor that appear to have been buried in the ruins.
    Falerin: I am not sure how this involves me. I certainly cannot interfere between the Surehunters and you archaeologists, however sympathetic I may be to your cause.
    Thorne Lorin: You may not, Loremaster... but the Chosen can. Last I knew, the two of you were in fairly close contact.
    Thorne Lorin: The set must be gathered before they fall into the Surehunters' hands, so that the museum may preserve them.
    Thorne Lorin: In exchange, I can turn the resources of the Memorial shop toward their reduplication.
    Thorne Lorin: Well, at least a limited reduplication.
    Falerin: So... what do you want «You» to do?
    Thorne Lorin: And keep this close to the vest...
    Falerin: Very well, I will do what I can.

«The scene pans right and reveals that the mysterious man was eavesdropping on the conversation all along!»

???: Talados found. Now, isn't that interesting?
    ???: Time to make some inquiries of my own...

«He leaves the scene...»

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

The Fallen Fisherman

«You can skip the cutscene at anytime.»

«Scene: Paxia»

«Jacques' Paxian Defense Force patrol around. You enter the scene with Karuna.»

«You»: Well, I've got to hand it to Jacques. It's hard to sneak around Paxia with this many patrols running around.
    Karuna: And wouldn't you know it, they're all looking for us. I feel so special now.

«SNAP!»

«You»: Zard spit! Someone's coming!

«Dialogue that follows depends on the Paxia Clan you are currently in. If you're currently clanless, a random dialogue out of the 8 below will be selected.»

Igneus

«Igneox enters the scene.»

Igneox: «You»! Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.
      «You»: At least somebody is...
      Igneox: Mmm. I'd imagine it feels like the world's against you right now, doesn't it? Well rest assured, some of us haven't forgotten how much you've done for us.
      «You»: Who's this "us"? Just Igneus?
      Igneox: You will have to see that for yourself. Please, follow me.
      Nautica

«Nautica enters the scene.»

«You»: Nautica? What are you doing here?
      Nautica: Looking for you, «You». I must admit, it might have been easier had you stayed closer to the waterways. Do you know how hard it is to run over hills with these flippers?
      «You»: Um... sorry, I guess?
      Nautica: I was kidding (mostly). But if you'd be so kind as to follow me, we're already late.
      «You»: Late for what?
      Aerodu

«Aerodu enters the scene.»

Aerodu: Ah! There you are, «You»! Do you have any idea how long I've been looking for you?
      «You»: Too long?
      Aerodu: Eh, close enough. You're better at hiding than I'd thought you'd be. Bravo.
      «You»: Thanks, I guess.

«SNAP!»

Aerodu: And that I think is our cue to leave. Call me crazy, but I think you'd prefer a chat with friends over the defense force's 'hospitality'. So... Allons-y!
      Glacius

«Glaciar enters the scene.»

Glaciar: Fancy meeting you here, «You». Enjoying your romp around Paxia?
      «You»: Not as much as you might think.
      Glaciar: Well, perhaps it's time for a change of scenery then? Why don't you come with me to somewhere a bit more friendly.
      «You»: You mean you still trust me?
      Glaciar: About as far as I can throw you, and I could throw you pretty far if I wanted to. Now come on. Our friends are waiting for us.
      Geoto

«Geoto enters the scene.»

Geoto: I am glad I found you before the patrols did, «You». I would hate to see you suffer at the hands of my mistake. Had I only known what would happen...

«SNAP!»

«You»: Um... Geoto?
      Geoto: Now is not the time. We must move quickly if we are to avoid detection. Please, follow me.
      Dynami

«Dynamo enters the scene.»

Dynamo: «You». Forgive us if we neglect the usual pleasantries, but we are in need of your counsel, and time is short.
      «You»: My counsel? I thought everyone in Paxia hated me right now?
      Dynamo: Not everyone is so quick to judge, friend. Time is short, however. Our firefly servants can not keep those patrols away forever. You must follow us to refuge before they discover this ruse.
      Lucian

«Lucius enters the scene.»

Lucius: Be still, «You», it is only I.
      «You»: Lucius? What are you-
      Lucius: Now is not the time to tarry. I would not have you discovered if I could avoid it. Please, come with me. There are too many looking for you who wish you ill.
      Nocturu

«Noctros enters the scene.»

Noctros: Shh! This way.
      «You»: You're helping us?
      Noctros: Oh please. You think I'd believe those rumors? Believe me, if you were planning something, I'd have known LONG before the old man. Now hurry.
    «Scene: Old Clan Ruins, meeting with Paxia Clan Leaders»

«You»: ...Interesting choice of scenery.
    Aerodu: Eh, it's a place that Jacques and his flunkies don't visit very often, so it's relatively safe. Besides, we thought it fit, seeing what you've been accused of.
    «You»: But I-
    Geoto: Peace, «You». Everyone here knows you are innocent. Unfortunately, our old friend is...
    Noctros: Paranoid with a touch of crazy?
    Lucius: NOCTROS!
    Noctros: What? I'm just saying what we all know is true.
    Nautica: As much as I hate to say it, Noctros' words are not inaccurate. Jacques' desire to defend Paxia has been warped into an obsession tainted by his fears.
    Igneox: And those zealots he calls a defense force certainly aren't helping.
    Nautica: Their thirst for vengeance is poisoning their efforts as much as Jacques' paranoia has.
    Lucius: And their efforts have been rather... counterproductive as of late.
    Noctros: What they mean is that the dog needs to be put down.
    Clan Leaders: NOCTROS!
    Noctros: Okay, fine, he's a snake, not a dog. But the point remains either way.
    «You»: What?? Jacques may not be thinking straight, but he's still a friend! Why would you even consider-
    Lucius: We never agreed to that, Noctros. There must be other-
    Noctros: There aren't any. You know as well as I that he can't come back from this. The gifts he was given are wreaking havoc on his mind, and nothing we do will fix that.
    Karuna: ...Anyone want to explain that to the outsider?
    Geoto: Our apologies. We never intended to discuss this with others. Suffice to say that Jacques' nature stems from granting a man several gifts from the elements.
    Geoto: We have a rule about this. Nobody is to have more than one gift, for fear that they might affect the mind.
    Nautica: Jacques ended up with three, and you can see the results for yourself. Unfortunately, we cannot take these gifts back, they've become too much a part of him for that.
    «You»: What about Negatus?
    Aerodu: I'll give you one guess who told us that, «You».
    Noctros: Hence our only option.
    «You»: You really want me to betray him like that?
    Lucius: ...It would seem so. Unless you have a better idea.
    Karuna: ...As much as I dislike the man, I think I might have one.
    Clan Leaders: !!!
    Karuna: I'm not sure it will work, but I suppose it's worth a shot. It's on a different island though, so it will take me some time to get it.

«A few of Jacques' Paxian defense force move through the scene and an Aerodu Clan Member stops in his tracks, quickly glancing left and right, shocked by your presence together with the Clan leaders.»

Defender: By the elements! «You» and the Clan leaders!

«The Defender bolts into the air in a puff of smoke.»

Aerodu: ...And now Jacques will see US as traitors too. Lovely.
    «You»: Karuna, we're running out of time. I hope you can do whatever you're going to do before the fighting is over.
    War!
    Fall of the Fisherman
    Believing that his friend has turned traitor, Jacques has broken ties with you. The clans, disgusted with Jacques' recent behavior, hide you and Karuna and decide that Jacques must be dealt with. Karuna sets off to retrieve an item that may help the situation, while you are force to deal with the civil war that has erupted within Paxia's borders.
  • To Battle!
  • Explore Camp
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Uh-oh's! Jacquesie has become crazier than Twig is!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please!
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
    Potion Bag (Guardian Only) - Refills your potions if you have less than 4 on hand.
    Treasure Chest (Guardian Only) - You now ride [link=]Lucius[/link] into battle! Great Light defence, with an accurate and reliable attack!
    Artix is here to help you knock some sense into Jacques!
    Warlic hopes his magical might can help rescue the fallen fisherman!
    Galanoth is here to lend his sword arm in this critical fight!
    Paxian Defenders -- +0.1% Ranged Attack Bonus

To Battle!
    Who will you go into battle with?

• Artix
  • Robina
  • Galanoth
  • Warlic
  • By yourself

«Regardless of choice»

2 BATTLES
    Optional Full Heal
    2 BATTLES

«After 50% of Jacques' Paxian defense force were defeated, a cutscene was released.»

«A Nombus meets with the Luminous Wyrm within a cave. Within the darkness of the cave, only the Luminous Wyrm's eyes can be seen.»

Luminous Wyrm: Hmph. It seems that the seeds you planted in Paxia have finally borne fruit, sister.

«Terrapin's pair of green eyes open in the darkness. The Nombus flies away from the scene.»

Luminous Wyrm: It was clever, causing the clans to turn against themselves, like you did. The distrust it sowed has apparently pushed Paxia's would-be defender off the deep end.
      Luminous Wyrm: You should be proud of your success.
      Terrapin: It was only by the mistress' wisdom that I was sent there. The victory is not mine, but hers.
      Luminous Wyrm: Eloquent as usual, sister. And right you are. We'll save the congratulations for your retrieval of the Earth Orb.

«The scene fades to black...»
    «After 100% of Jacques' Paxian defense force have been defeated...»

Igneox: Looks like they're falling back. Ready for the final push, «You»?
    «You»: I guess I have to be.
    Geoto: I'm sorry, «You», but we cannot wait any longer for your friend.
    Karuna: Good thing I'm already here then.

«Karuna enters the scene.»

Karuna: Incidentally, you need a faster ferry.
    «You»: Karuna! Did you-
    Karuna: Yeah, I found it.
    «You»: ...And?
    Karuna: "And" the thing needs to be touching your friend to work. And I don't think he's keen on me getting that close, so you'll still need to distract him.
    «You»: But it will bring him back to his senses, right?
    Karuna: Dunno. In theory it SHOULD calm him, but Pops only ever used these things on wild animals, so I don't know if it will even work on... whatever your friend is.
    Karuna: This might as well be a test run.
    «You»: ...It's still better than nothing. Karuna, you had better be ready when the time comes.
      6 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after battles #2, #4 and #6
    «You meet up with Jacques.»

«You»: STOP, JACQUES! Can't you see what you're doing here??
    Jacques: No no, trying to trick me. Can't trust you. Must defend Paxia, can't let beasts win.
    «You»: You're attacking the clans! What do you think you're defending?
    Jacques: Clans can't be trusted. Beasts took control of one, must have had inside help. Traitors everywhere... even «You»... must... stop...
    Jacques: I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY HOME!
      1 BATTLE: Jacques
      Full Heal
    «You»: Don't make me do this Jacques! I don't want to fight you!
    Jacques: Strong... too strong... too dangerous... must stop at all costs... for home... for Paxia....
    «You»: Jacques, please...

«Karuna plants the "object" on Jacques.»

Karuna: Sorry, was I late?
    «You»: He was about to attack me again!
    Karuna: I'll take that as a "no" then.
    «You»: Jacques, are you alright?
    Jacques: ....
    «You»: Jacques??
    Karuna: Hold on. I have an idea. *ahem* WAKE UP!
    Jacques: Huh-wha? What just... «You»? What are you doing here?

*One explanation later*

Jacques: I did WHAT???

«Jacques turns to Karuna.»

Jacques: I'm sorry, miss, I'm afraid I owe you an apology.
    Karuna: You've got that right. Your little lackeys ruined my picnic plans.
    Jacques: Yes... the defense force didn't exactly work out as I had planned.
    «You»: You mean you're scrapping it?

«Jacques turns to you.»

Jacques: After what just happened? That would probably be wise. And then I need to make reparations for what I have done.
    Karuna: Have you considered exile?
    «You»: KARUNA!
    Karuna: You really think he's going to be welcome here after what just happened?
    Jacques: Your friend is right, «You». Besides, some time away from the island would probably do me good anyways. If only I knew where to go...
    «You»: Karuna?
    Karuna: *sigh* I MIGHT know a place. Come on, Jacques, we'll discuss it on the way to the ferry.

«Jacques leaves with Karuna.»

«You»: Well that went better than I expected.
    Fisherman's Fall

Spells
  • Jacques' Fury
  • Jacques' Guardian Fury
  • Jacques' Fury
  • Jacques' Fury
  • Jacques' Fury
  • Jacques' Fury
  • Jacques' Fury
  • Jacques' Fury
  • Jacques' Fury Z
  • Jacques' Guardian Fury

Miscellaneous
  • Fine Shock Collar
  • Diminutive Shock Collar
  • Tiny Shock Collar
  • Small Shock Collar
  • Shock Collar
  • Large Shock Collar Z
  • Large Shock Collar
  • Huge Shock Collar
  • Gargantuan Shock Collar
  • Guardian Colossal Shock Collar

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Lucian, Aerodu, Nautica dialogues by Dwelling Dragonlord. Thanks to Kosefira (via IRC) and Radagast on random selection of dialogues if Clanless. 50% cutscene dialogue thanks in part to Abaraa.
  • Being taken care of. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/21/2012 10:54:19 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 69
    9/14/2012 11:03:24   
    big E

quote:

Minor in-game typo in the AntiGuardian quest. (Don't ask me how I noticed this!)

quote:

Sage Uldor: Ghin's mother, torn by grief, and a mage by class, directed her rage at research into the afterlife. Ghin watched his mother lose herself in her mission over the following years.
    While correctly spelled in the 'Pedia, the in-game dialogue box has misspelled the word followng.

EDIT: Oh, and another one later in the same quest. Also only misspelled in-game; the 'Pedia is correct.

When Yulgar offers the character the UG armor, all three options are misspelled as Mighty/Deft/Insightful UltraGuarian Plate.
    I believe the UG armor typo you're referring to is also in-game only, right? Most of the times when entries are posted into the Pedia these typos are fixed (we're perfectionists!), so if these typos are only found in-game, please post it in the AQ Typos thread instead. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/14/2012 11:42:38 >
    AQ  Post #: 70
    9/14/2012 13:15:16   
      Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

«You»: Zard spit! Someone's coming!

IF you are member of the clan Aerodu.

«Aerodu enters the scene.»

Aerodu: Ah! There you are, «You»! Do you have any idea how long I've been looking for you?
    «You»: Too long?
    Aerodu: Eh, close enough. You're better at hiding than I'd thought you'd be. Bravo.
    «You»: Thanks, I guess.
    Aerodu: And that I think is our cue to leave. Call me crazy, but I think you'd prefer a chat with friends over the defense force's 'hospitality'. So...Allons-y!

IF you are member of the clan Lucian.

«Lucius enters the scene.»

Lucius: Be still, «You», it is only I.
    «You»: Lucius? What are you-
    Lucius: Now is not the time to tarry. I would not have you discovered if I could avoid it. Please, come with me. There are too many looking for you who wish you ill.

IF you are member of the clan Nautica or do not belong to any Paxian clan at all.

«Nautica enters the scene.»

«You»: Nautica? What are you doing here?
    Nautica: Looking for you, «You». I must admit, it might have been easier had you stayed closer to the waterways. Do you know how hard it is to run over hills with these flippers?
    «You»: Um...sorry, I guess?
    Nautica: I was kidding (mostly). But if you'd be so kind as to follow me, we're already late.
    «You»: Late for what?

«Scene: Old Clan Ruins, meeting with Paxia Clan Leaders»

Got this. Thanks! ~whacky
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 71
    9/15/2012 2:24:26   
    Abaraa

quote:

Cutscene

Luminous Wyrm:Hmph. It seems that the seeds you planted in paxia have finally borne fruit, sister.
    Luminous Wyrm:It was clever, causing the clans to turn against themselves, like you did.The distrust it sowed has apparently pushed Paxia's would-be defender off the deep end.
    Luminous Wyrm:You should be proud of your success.
    Terrapin:It was only by the mistress's wisdom that I was sent there. The victory is not mine, but hers.
    Luminous Wyrm:Eloquent as usual, sister. And right you are. We'll save the congragulations for your retrieval of the Earth Orb.
    Got this. Thanks! ~whacky

< Message edited by Abaraa -- 9/15/2012 4:19:55 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 72
    9/15/2012 13:16:16   
    Skull Kid

quote:

to add to the entry above, first line
    *Nombus flies in*
    Luminous Wyrm: Blah BLah
    *nombus flies out*
    xD
    Was already written about 10 hours before you posted this. Thanks anyway. ~whacky
    Sorry, didn't see that

quote:

Here are War camp Images:
    War Camp
    Explore Camp
    War Meter
    We don't really have War Camp pictures and the like for all wars currently so it does break a little consistency in this. Thanks for the links, if we decide to use it it'll be linked. ~whacky
    Final Countdown does have war meter images, so I thought...

I'd like to state that there are many typos in the encyclopedia for Devourer Saga quests, most of them in Huntress part

As long as those typos are pedia mistakes and not in-game typos (which should be posted in AQ Typos): Feel free to post them and we'll fix them. - Dragoon23
    Can't seem to find my quite old post in aq typos for the typos, oh well

< Message edited by Skull Kid -- 9/15/2012 23:38:35 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
    9/17/2012 16:50:49   
      Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

quote:

Entry for the Quest List by Alphabetical & Type. The Eclipsus Saga has one, so why not the ...

Truphma/Eukara Vox Saga - Quest Log

Truphma Saga 1 - Battleon has a School!?!?
    Truphma Saga 2 - Substitutes are... EVIL?!
    Truphma Saga 3 - Truphma World Jumping!
    Truphma War
    Kill the Beast Part 1
    Kill the Beast Part 2
    The Legend of Lady Tomo
    Artistic Ruins
    Building Truphma: Part 1
    Building Truphma: Part 2
    Building Truphma: Part 3 <Missing Entry>
    It's already available inside the Battleon Inn > Robina's Quest Log entry. Only entries that have a location on the travel map of their own (E.g. Bizzare Flecks, Chessmaster (will create soon if not done so), Eclipsus, Devourer Saga etc.) will have a special Quest Log attached to them. Miss Fixit is rather special in this case, since her dialogue essentially changes every single time there's a bug fix rolled in, so we don't compress that into just 1 entry but instead split it into their respective one with a quest log to link them together. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/17/2012 23:21:38 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 74
    9/18/2012 7:15:24   
    AcidDrago

quote:

Regarding what DD said about the Clan leader cutscene for The Fallen Fisherman war, the leader you see is actually randomized if you are not part of a clan.
    Correct. This was updated very shortly after DD posted to reflect the actual random encounter, with credits going out to Kosefira and Radagast. ~whacky

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 9/18/2012 8:07:29 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
    Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition