Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2012 14:02:40   
dethhollow

O.K., I'm back now. I just tried to re-cruit a LV 137 neutral player in our fight aginst Dynami.

quote:

Dynami are down to 7980 on the free server, they must be running out of characters to cap.

you know, that's an intresting weakness.... If Dynami are just farming for gold and XP and not for thier clan, then we could destroy them by simply farming past our capp.... Not saying it would be easy, but if they will ONLY farm this many waves for the day we might have a shot!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
3/3/2012 14:11:38   
theosenia

Actually,the number of D membs that r on line after my first post has increased by 5

Being on line/in game of course doesn't mean being on Paxia,too.

However, this is the only way I know of "keeping an eye" on Paxia during the time I'm not playing there,myself.

( Also,reading this thread helps too. )

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
3/3/2012 14:26:21   
dethhollow

Meanwhile, on the Guardian server.... Whitch I would hope to be more accurate seeing as it's GUARDIAN.... Dynami has gone down 3 points and is at 2451. On the Free server, however, it's at 7945.

Will Dynami be defeated? Will the scores synchronize to form a more accurate number? And will AQ ever find a consistant way to mark-down clan war wins? ALL OF THESE ANSWEARS COMING.... Right now!!

yes... That is the answear.

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 53
3/3/2012 14:33:06   
theosenia

+1

on that post dethhollow!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
3/3/2012 14:37:04   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well dethhollow, if we want to defeat Dynami we need to focus on getting as many wins as possible. So if we want your prediction to come true we better start going full force.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
3/3/2012 14:47:59   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

On the Free server, however, it's at 7945

Impressive! Seems like 20+ Dynamians are hitting caps like bosses! You guys really can get organized when it comes to this.

@^ I agree Olly. I hit both caps today only by attacking the energy clan. And I did it all...on the guardian server. >.< I am such a doofus! Well hopefully the servers will synchronize soon, so my little 100+ wins get added.

< Message edited by Balu -- 3/3/2012 14:48:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
3/3/2012 14:50:47   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well there is still another day left so they should have synchronised by then.

EDIT: I think I still have awhile before I cap so i will play for another 2 or 3 hours but that is all I can do for today.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/3/2012 14:53:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
3/3/2012 15:24:04   
DigDog

Oh hey Balu, long time no see. When did you become an Archknight?

Also, dethhollow, if you play on the guardian server and then complain about stupid synchronisation it's honestly your fault. It's clearly stated in the rules that we take the score on the free server, so it's your own fault if you don't use that server to do your defenses/attacks.

< Message edited by DigDog -- 3/3/2012 15:26:01 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
3/3/2012 15:37:30   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Hey DD. Yeah, long time! Quite a while ago.

I took another look at the map. Whoa, that is a lot of purple! :-P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
3/3/2012 15:39:26   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I think it was around a year ago you became an AK, I think it was around Jan 2011.

EDIT: just checked it looks like it was December 2010.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/3/2012 15:44:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
3/3/2012 15:40:22   
Kinzdor

Dynmi`s score has lowered. LETS FINISH THIS!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
3/3/2012 16:10:07   
dethhollow

quote:

if you play on the guardian server and then complain about stupid synchronisation it's honestly your fault. It's clearly stated in the rules that we take the score on the free server, so it's your own fault if you don't use that server to do your defenses/attacks.

I actually have been playing the attack/ defense on the free server ever since.... I think 4 or 5 turns ago? Yeah, I remember thinking Dynami had lost and quitting, then checking the free server and giving up.

THIS TIME HOWEVER, I have Algerns Carapass and it's almost like it was MADE to kill Dynami.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
3/3/2012 16:13:37   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

quote:

EDIT: just checked it looks like it was December 2010.
Remind me never to look up something in old threads again when I am supposed to be fighting, not a good time to get nostalgic.

EDIT: just hit exp cap

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/3/2012 16:50:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
3/3/2012 17:02:00   
dethhollow

Hit my gold cap right now. Keep fighting men, and women, and both, and possibly other.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
3/3/2012 17:22:25   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Just finishing my last attack for the day, I haven't quite hit the gold cap but I need sleep ready for tomorrow.

EDIT: Done, Dynami are down to 7742. I leave the attack up to you, for about 8 hours.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/3/2012 17:25:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
3/3/2012 18:00:05   
Red Dragon Archfiend

Attacking Dynami. Here's the setup my lvl 137 warrior uses:

armor:
Algern's Carapace mostly. It has decent energy defenses and a healing skill. All but one Dynami monsters are weak to the powerful darkness attack.

For the Gargoyle I use Blazing Solaris Plate Solar Call skill. The Gargoyle is not weak to darkness but is very weak to light.

Rarely do I need a defensive energy armor, when I do I switch into Salvation Armor Z VI.

shield
Cutting Edge Guard is the ideal choice, providing good energy defense and extra damage. If you don't have this shield you can use CIT combined with a good energy shield for tougher monsters (something like Reign Defender or My Way Shield).

Weapon and Misc
Ideal solution is an accurate and powerful weapon with a low (or zero) special rate to maximize damage from Algern's Carapace and Solar Call skill in Solaris. Tonbo-giri works well. I use Hadal Quindent and Ranger's Scope. Algern's Carapace primary attack is not very accurate and Hadal Quindent + Scope compensates. Hadal + Scope is also the most powerful water weapon in the game for a warrior build.

This setup mows down Dynami monsters...

Update:
Hit both caps on my main. Dynami at 7,563 on the adventurer server.

< Message edited by Red Dragon Archfiend -- 3/3/2012 20:53:15 >
AQ  Post #: 66
3/3/2012 21:37:24   
dethhollow

I'll keep going, but I also want to get up 5 LVs so I can get nightmare wyvern before it goes rare.... And I KNOW if I cap every day and go past my cap for several hours on the weekend, then I WILL go crazy.

sorry Geoto and Aerodu, but poison health-drain is just begging to be used with the chimeran set.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
3/4/2012 2:07:51   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

The servers don't seem to have synchronised yet, so everyone fighting Dynami remember to do it on the free server today.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
3/4/2012 6:48:35   
dethhollow

I'm back... Lets see where the scores are at....

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!! we probly need to start attacking... NOW!!!

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 3/4/2012 6:50:14 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 69
3/4/2012 10:43:49   
Riffus Maximus

Oh look, I found Aerodu's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0GtRI4Ulo

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 70
3/4/2012 14:05:52   
Kinzdor

and I found Dyanmis theme.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
3/4/2012 16:56:36   
Riffus Maximus

That ain't even a decent song.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
3/4/2012 17:11:10   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Been busy today and didn`t get to cap but this sure is fun, especially since I have an XP bar again.

I`m excited to see the final numbers and see how everyone managed! LOL Dread, I love that oldie song so much! Oh, and here is a song even better as Dynami`s theme: http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=6M33MQYj1RA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
3/4/2012 18:33:44   
Kinzdor

Meh I just picked it because Dyanmi`s leader is a lighting bug and they are the eclectically clan.

Edit: Excuse my Charlatan style burst of propagation but, DYNAMI`S LEADER IS REALLY LOUE THE LIGHTING BUG!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 3/4/2012 19:09:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
3/4/2012 22:53:04   
Riffus Maximus

That's it, end of the battle.

Weekly results:
-Aerodu attacked C1, Dynami's territory.
Aerodu gained 126 points, Dynami gained 8377 points. Aerodu's attack failed.

-Nautica attacked C5, Dynami's territory.
Nautica lost 82 points, Dynami gained 8377 points. Nautica's attack failed.

-Geoto attacked B3, Dynami's territory.
Geoto lost 160 points, Dynami gained 8377 points. Geoto's attack failed.

------------
Well, I'm quite surprised Dynami hasn't PMed me their battle plan this week. Carry on for next week, shall we.

@Balu: That's a freaking good old song you brought here. It brings back some nostalgia.

< Message edited by Dread_Shadow_Max -- 3/4/2012 22:57:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition