Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Head Quarter Board Improvements

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Head Quarter Board Improvements
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2012 8:53:54   
VIX

Hey Everyone,

I've Mentioned this idea to few Mods and i think it's an amazing Idea to Improve the faction HQ Board By Adding or Creating a New System.

It's about creating a system that allow the owner of the faction to have Tools Board and a Board that can be locked and Unlocked ,when ever the owner wants to post something.

HQ tools Are like: Edit Notes-Select All -Delete -Locked board and creating a scrolls when the limite of Board notes passe notes won't be removed if u keep posting,u can scroll up and see notes.

i think it's a good idea. That could also work with a *sticky* function for guild leaders or officers to pin a note to the top of the board that doesn't scroll away Without affecting all the other notes

Explaining with This Screen Shot :

Old Image about Improvements HQ :
http://i41.tinypic.com/afdhft.png

Sticky Board Notes New:

What is Sticky Note ? or What to do in Sticky Note? :

• Sticky Notes it's for Urgent Notes, it's when the Board is Locked ((((((Everyone)))))) Can post in (Sticky Notes) If there is something *URGENT* or *Important thingy*

The Rules of HQ Board Is like this :

• The LEADER Can:
    -Edit his Own Notes
    -Select All (Everyones Notes)
    -Delete All (Everyones Notes)
    -Lock Head Quarter Board

• The OFFICERS Can:
    -Edit Their (Own Notes)
    -Select (Own Notes)
    -Delete (Own Notes)

• The MEMEBERS Can:
    -Edit Their (Own Notes)
    -Select (Own Notes)
    -Delete (Own Notes)

How all those Functions will work?:

• "Leader" Options, (Lock Table):
    -Show Sticky Notes
    -Hide Sticky Notes

• Explaining : When The Leader Lock the Table there will be 2 Options Showing and those 2 Options are(Show Sticky Notes \ Hide Sticky Notes )Only the leader Can Allow those Options, he's Free to Allow (Show Sticky Notes or Hide Sticky Notes ) to show in HQBoard.
    \\
  • "Leader" Options,(Edit Post) :
    -Select Post
    -Delete Post
    -Delete All

• Explaining : When the Leader Select to Edit Posts he's Free to Delete his Own Post Or All Posts .
    \\
  • "Leader" Options, (Save):
    -Lock The Table:
    -Show Sticky Notes
    -Hide Sticky Notes
    -Edit Post
    -Select Post
    -Delete Post
    -Delete All

• Explaining : When ur Done Editing or Allowing or not allowing to Show Sticky notes or deleting notes , "SAVE" would Making sure That everything you've done like posting or Editeding is done Right.
    \\

Idea By soulprisnerx: it's really awesome and Needed.

" Announcement Column"
    This is how it works : Founder can make any Announcement , its shown to every players in the faction , if his online , it shows that second it self and if his off , then it shows when his online and if by chance the players could not read completely , then he can re- read at chat log .

I will be posting about Announcement Column. Thanks again for Soulprisnerx.

• That's would keep the faction Board clean and more controlled by the leader cuz when some members wants to spam the Board it's really annoying.

• I'm Also going to Mention this to Nightwraith \ Titan \ Cinderella to be checked i think it's an interesting Idea to Improve HQ Board !

I Have No idea where to post Improvements so please Don't Delete my Thread , please Just Move it to The Right Section Cuz i spend like 7 hours on this lol..

-Thanks
    -VIX

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 2/26/2012 7:07:38 >

• Epic  Post #: 1
    2/23/2012 9:05:55   
    Oba

Sounds like a good idea, implement it ASAP! :O
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    2/23/2012 9:06:44   
    TurkishIncubus

SUPPORTED

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 2/23/2012 9:08:55 >
    Epic  Post #: 3
    2/23/2012 9:15:17   
    Calogero

actualy looks great and might add some organization on Faction message bords :)
    supported

< Message edited by andy123 -- 2/23/2012 9:18:33 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    2/23/2012 9:34:54   
    8x

Looks awesome :)

You could also add "Token Donations" button, there people would have 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 token buttons and founder would be able to use those tokens on flags. Or credits donation button and founder would be able to use those credits to buy house items for HQ.
    Epic  Post #: 5
    2/23/2012 10:12:10   
    Fay Beeee

Love the idea in general but not sure about the 'token' part. :)

Epic  Post #: 6
    2/23/2012 10:29:22   
    Remorse

Good idea,

You may wanna take out the support/dont support thing from you thread because that is a Rule garentied to get your post locked/delted.

Though I doubt it's chances staying here long for being a sugestion anyway,

Anyhow GoodLuck.
    Epic  Post #: 7
    2/23/2012 11:18:21   
    Rayman
    Banned

I like it. But which are thouse Little blocks?
    and members shouldnt Be Able To Delete The Notes, Or U mean to Delete his Own Notes?
    AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    2/23/2012 11:26:36   
    VIX

@raymanpwner: Every Members are Able to Delete Only Their OWN Notes ,

More Clear :

• The LEADER Can:
    -Edit his Own Notes
    -Select All (Everyones Notes)
    -Delete All (Everyones Notes)
    -Lock Head Quarter Board

• The OFFICERS Can:
    -Edit Their (Own Notes)
    -Select (Own Notes)
    -Delete (Own Notes)

• The MEMEBERS Can:
    -Edit Their (Own Notes)
    -Select (Own Notes)
    -Delete (Own Notes)

Umm What You mean about (Blocks)?

-VIX

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 2/23/2012 11:34:13 >
  • Epic  Post #: 9
    2/23/2012 11:29:41   
    Stabilis

I like the idea + the post.

I hope that no AK hides the image tag as it really compliments the suggestion.

I too have had problems where an underling sabotages the m-board and proceeds with a ragequit.
    AQ Epic  Post #: 10
    2/23/2012 11:32:22   
    goldslayer1

great idea vix. this should definitely help. and hopefully isn't too hard to code.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    2/23/2012 11:37:08   
      Battle Elf
    has ten 1v1 wins

Awesome!

I would love to have notifications posted when someone makes a message on the board, kind of like what happens when I change an officers name.

You should probably post this in the ED Suggestion Section and you might want to copy the code just in case it does get deleted.

AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    2/23/2012 12:32:33   
    zGOPz

Good idea..
    Supported
    Epic  Post #: 13
    2/23/2012 14:03:13   
    Lord Machaar

The idea looks good but i bet that most of faction members/officers don't hit the HQ a lot so i guess this Idea will came after the notebot (or faction HQ) became more interesting to players(Members/Officers) then this idea will make it better.
    if there will be a special items on HQ like just in HQ not in another place, it would of been great plus i wanna mention from here i'm still waiting for jugg faction all time leaders O.o?

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 2/23/2012 14:06:23 >
    MQ Epic  Post #: 14
    2/23/2012 14:28:34   
    vulkan

i think its a great idea, but seeing as very few people in my fac hang around in the Hq anyway i think we need more ways to make the HQ nicer first. this would be a good addition though.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 2/23/2012 14:29:23 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    2/23/2012 15:27:25   
    VIX

@Lord Machaar , @vulkan :

Even If there is few factions that want this idea to happens i prefere it . it Makes HQ board More clean + Controlled by the Owner of the faction , and none will have any problem with spammers who join and spam HQ boars with things like (gdjfngksafojshfhsagfkashdsiafkaskdf ). so yeah i would like to see this improvements happening in ED . There is few factions that have problem with spammers and it's really annoying when that spammer spam what you've been writing for hours in HQ board.

-VIX
    Epic  Post #: 16
    2/23/2012 16:48:09   
    One Winged Angel1357

I really like the idea that you can scroll through the chat because I keep all the rules for Hells Angels at the top of the board(or I did at one point) but I went on Vacation and someone blew up the board and all the rules got removed because of the limit on posts
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    2/23/2012 18:51:33   
    rej

Supported, but give officers the ability to delete member's notes. :)
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    2/23/2012 22:30:08   
    Chosen 0ne
    Banned

good!
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    2/23/2012 22:44:15   
    Sageofpeace

i kinda like but im pretty sure there better ways to improve the Head Quarter while involving pvp battle mode

i still like
    Post #: 20
    2/23/2012 23:35:34   
    Master Volcon

Give officers more options, they should be able to do everything the founder can. If the founder doesnt want them to be able to, he can demote them to be a member.

I personally handle the board for Super Freaks United and have to clean it, and post stuff :p

So this would make me unable to do my job xD
    AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    2/23/2012 23:52:24   
    InceptionAE

Supported.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    2/24/2012 0:11:25   
    SouL Prisoner

supported .

@ VIX could u explain , the reason for locking the board?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    2/24/2012 0:58:41   
    VIX

@Soulprisnerx : The Reason for locking The Board doesn't mean u can't check HQ Board, Locking mean u can't post or Delete or Select Anything untill the leader Unlock the table.
    why Locking The board ? cuz if there is important notes that u want ur members to check it and u won't Spams on the board ,so the leader have to post those important things then lock the board. so the members can still see what the Leader have posted but they can't post or delete or edit anything untill the leader unlock the table. that's would keep the HQ board more Organized.

-VIX

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 2/24/2012 1:04:15 >
    Epic  Post #: 24
    2/24/2012 1:03:09   
    SouL Prisoner

or it could be even better if the faction "founder" gets a different row in the board , where only the founders messages r shown , this way they will always remain there .

locking board could be a bit annoying to members of the faction , when they want to post smthing urgently and they cant.

think about it .
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Head Quarter Board Improvements
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition