Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread
Page 10 of 30«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/15/2012 1:10:24   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

any of the characters on the listing could be defense based, we simply dont know. i'm sure we'll see some defensive strategy style monsters, it's a perfectly sensible and common build.

mounted units are intriguing. one would assume we'd possess the rider, but what if we could possess 2 separate untis that by way of a quest /etc could be "combined" into a mounted unit.
of course only specific unit combinations tho. some sort of spear user + unicorn = very pointy rider. necromancer + dracolich = undead dragonrider. kitten + cthulu = epicmountismoarepicthanyourslolpewpewkillzors.
u know, just the ones that make sense ^-^

< Message edited by mturf -- 3/15/2012 1:12:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 226
3/15/2012 1:35:41   
Lord Hades

@Mturf: Cthulu riding a kitten or the kitten on Cthulu?
But yeah, mounts would be interesting. My theory would be that they have greater stats, but the mount has a chance to disobey the command because it isn't possessed. (Barring, of course, Dragon Amulets and devices of their ilk, but we don't know how possession of a DL would affect their dragons.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 227
3/15/2012 11:47:45   
medohi

undead shadow archfiend
AQW  Post #: 228
3/15/2012 12:33:55   
Razen

Something that I don't think is on that list and should be is...a Summoner, neutral base with a Good and Evil equal(Those probably being Conjurer, Necromancer, and Dracomancer).

And for 50 Good, maybe, something like a Knight on a Pegasus?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 229
3/15/2012 13:18:22   
Twilly Paladin Zack

How about a........... Anthropomancer

Or a Lithomancer

Or a Belomancer

It took a long time to find these, only cool ones i could find.
AQW Epic  Post #: 230
3/15/2012 14:21:29   
Monstaa

hmmm.... nice.... but i'd like a dinosaur-based one for good and evil... or something like that...
DF AQW  Post #: 231
3/15/2012 14:34:01   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

@twillypaladinzack - i like the idea of having a creature who's actions are based on divination of sorts, such as your suggestions of entrails, runes and arrows. i'm not entirely sure how you'd implement it in combat, however, perhaps they would be a good one to go for the whole random chance skills. the skills themselves being predictions, and the outcomes being drastically random. your future is dire. i predict misfortune. you are a lucky this time. and of course "you will meet a tall dark stranger"... summoning death ;P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 232
3/15/2012 15:01:27   
Twilly Paladin Zack

''@mturf

I Just want to see a lot of Magicians in this.

I already got Abacomancer, so im trying to get more.

There was some pointless ones like, flour, and names, so i chose intresting ones.

Edit: well runes could be in a book of runes for magic, arrows, like summon a swarm of arrows, entrails, like gore your opponent and
take them for your own use.

< Message edited by Twilly Paladin Zack -- 3/15/2012 21:24:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 233
3/15/2012 15:41:01   
VanHellsin24
Banned

quote:

Dage's legion for evil
undead warrior -50
undead champion -75
blade master -90
assassin- 110
overlord -175
legend -200
titan -1000!!!!!!!

This is Oversoul, made by Nulgath. Let Dage create his own game and leave the Legion out of this great game
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 234
3/15/2012 15:56:58   
Twilly Paladin Zack

@Van

I know, i thought of ths last night, Dage could make his own game based off of the Legon. :D

On Topic: maybe a Hamadyrad

Or Ents, i think they are the best creature Tolkien ever made.

< Message edited by Twilly Paladin Zack -- 3/15/2012 21:27:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 235
3/15/2012 17:08:42   
AQWorldsTombSK4Life

Dage's game would suck, mostly sincei t would be his style of "art" which is nothing more than black, blue, and skulls. Keep dage out of this game.
Post #: 236
3/15/2012 19:14:50   
Lord Hades

quote:

Something that I don't think is on that list and should be is...a Summoner, neutral base with a Good and Evil equal(Those probably being Conjurer, Necromancer, and Dracomancer).

Traditionally, Dracomancers aren't summoners.
But yeah, fortune-telling would make a pretty awesome attack type.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 237
3/15/2012 19:59:37   
Cyserex

I notice there are many more evil alignments being posted, so here comes some good alignment ones. (Hopefully)
Holy Dragon: Dragon with angel wings, or sort of like the opposite of the void dragons in dragonfable, forgot the name:/ ( Or gold dragon having angel wings, if it doesn't already)
Angelic/Demonic bowman. Simply bowman that uses light or darkness, angelic has the angel wings and the white robes, or whatever they're called, and demonic have red eyes, demon/red dragon wings, and not sure about clothing:/
Teleporter: Sort of like Cyborg, but can move from space to space, or just make Cyborg have ability to teleport.
as somebody already mentioned, Soul reaper like character, and since there are the kinds that wield either darkness or light, i would either put it as neutral or both on say, 45 good/evil.
Heres a good one i found ono the Wiki, Light serpent. Copy paste this int oweb adress if needed, not sure on how to link web addreses. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090601055761/uncyclopedia/images/b/b0/Xiuhcoatl.png
And of course, troll or horc.

Creativeness is going down, I blame this on my A.d.d Pills

The Apocalypse...

Sword? Naa.
Guns? Naa
Marshmallows? I'm gonna need them.
Post #: 238
3/15/2012 20:12:56   
SonicTbear

Hmm, I finished reading Death Note and Full Moon so I got some suggestions that are shinigami-based... ;3

Evil: A shinigami that is scary...
Good: A shinigami that has animal ears and/or can tranform into an animal...
Neutral: (Eh, I know they'd be more evil but...) A dullahan...

Yeah, I know I'm thinking anime, but these are just some suggestions I thought of while in school... :/
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 239
3/16/2012 7:57:42   
Desmodus

Huh, Cyserex: You see to have found a relative to my Quetzalcoatl; Xiuhcoalt. It'd be interesting to have them both. After doing some research, Xiuhcoatl is a fire beastie, while Quetzalcoatl is a light beastie. I'd say as long as they don't look too much alike and there's a clear difference in their elemental affinities, it should be possible to have them both.

Ooh! Ooh! What are those creatures that look like humans who have no heads with their faces on the torso? That should add a nice bit of unsettling spice; it enhances the flavor the Cosmic Horrors already provide.

< Message edited by Desmodus -- 3/16/2012 8:02:43 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 240
3/16/2012 10:04:08   
Lord Hades

@Desmodus: The established mythological rival to Quetzalcoatl is Tezcatlipoca, the god of sorcery and discord. And the headless people are anthropophagi, if I remember correctly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 241
3/16/2012 11:26:04   
Rayman4321

Yog Soggoth? Sounds like an obvious reference to Yogg Saron.

I'll just try to think of some great GOOD classes/races since we already have tons of evil ones.

----------------------
Lord. (good class)
Ent. (good race)
Shaman. (class)
Bloodmage. (class, could be evil)
Chronomancer. (class)
Freelancer. (class)
Holy Cow. (good race, not being serious here)
Lamia. (good race)
Shapeshifter. (class, could be similiar to a Ditto in pokemon, it morphes into the opponement)
Mimic. (class, could be similiar to a Smeargle in pokemon, it basically copies the opponement's moves)
Saint. (good class)
Guardian. (good class)
Lucid. (good class)
Prophet. (good class)
Spirit warrior. (good class)
Demigod. (+50 good class)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 242
3/16/2012 12:43:04   
Desmodus

^It's actually a misspelling of Yog-Sothoth, one of H.P. Lovecraft's creations.

@Hades: It appears that Xiuhcoatl is a lesser being than Quetzalcoatl, used as a weapon by Huitzilopochtli (who is of the same order as Q.) I was stating that they're relatives based on the fact they're both giant flying snakes. Linky

Found what I was looking for! Blemmyes

AQ AQW  Post #: 243
3/16/2012 12:48:51   
Twilly Paladin Zack

Found something. Jibber
AQW Epic  Post #: 244
3/16/2012 14:49:36   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

@Twilly Paladin Zack - aye, i too enjoy the idea of seeing a wider variety of magic users rather than just the standard elemental mages, healers, and necromancers.

@Rayman4321 - young lady Yogg-Saron (/kiss Sara) is a reference to Yog-Sothoth, not visa versa
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 245
3/16/2012 15:09:54   
joshdebest

evil side
=======================
manticora (lion with dragon wings and a scorpion tail)
chimera (lion that has a dragon and a serpent as a tail if you now what i mean)
and other myths like that
serpents
bounty hunters
grim reaper
desoloth,chaos lords,chaos beasts and darkath and people like that off adventure quest worlds
Pyromancer
==========
good side
monster hunter
good guys off adventure quest worlds like artix or galanoth
beserker
Post #: 246
3/16/2012 15:11:00   
  ND Mallet

Gotta Go Fast (OSGD/ED Balance)

I suggest, Steve! From accounting! In all seriousness, I do suggest business looking types. And kings, queens, princesses, tribal leaders, librarians, students, princes, cerebus.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 247
3/16/2012 15:15:58   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

dudes in suits, gals in suits, demons in suits, ninjas in suits, zombies in suits, robots in suits, ebilcorp has them all. all we need is for nulgath to open the portal to the office and we're rocking ^-^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 248
3/16/2012 16:09:27   
1st Horseman

What about a small little guy controlling a massive guy?
Post #: 249
3/16/2012 19:21:46   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

@1st masterblasterftw
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread
Page 10 of 30«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition