Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/14/2012 2:30:49   
Glais

Hey, he used my Behemoth idea! Except it's evil, but oh well, it's THERE.

Funny, there appears to be low and high level Hydra.

Also, I thought Quetzalcoatl wan't evil? Oh wait, two versions.

"Pikemane" So like...pike...mayne?

Hm, no Leviathan or Kraken, but oh well.

Titans have me interested on the good side.
Post #: 201
3/14/2012 5:06:42   
Hallodeath

How about Susanoo, with his sword of Totsuka, to counter Yamata no Orochi. And Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. Izanagi and Izanami.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 202
3/14/2012 5:08:26   
mt

Emerald Sentinel. Emerald-M

face is turned to look at viewer

back is lightest green part.
sorry it isnt too detailed. i did this with paint a long time ago but it was never used. Hope you like =)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 203
3/14/2012 7:10:10   
uupop

Evil Rabbit!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 204
3/14/2012 9:21:58   
ChaosRipjaw

How bout a guy on a FIRE BREATHING HORSE WITH HORNS FANGS AND GHOST WINGS :D he starts out as a merchant on a goat.
By the way, I forgot to mention this a few of the characters I created for Oversoul:
Life Horseman (guy I mentioned in the beginning)
Knights of the Hellfire Order (demons)
IceLord
de Hound (some kind of wolf)
ArchWind
Ild Sword (a person, not a sword)
Khantana
Guys I haven't made yet but planning to:
Hellwind (is invisible until he moves, when he does, he ignites on fire)
Hellwater (a puddle of water until he attacks, turns into a big water piranha)
Mosquito Swarm
(more to come, most of the guys above are evil but a few are good, guess which)

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 3/14/2012 16:43:51 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 205
3/14/2012 9:31:56   
Mordred

Still no Fallen Angel type of foe/possesable creature... :(

So, how would one get alignment points? Quests? Combat? Mystical items? Eating live baby chicks(cookie for reference)?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 206
3/14/2012 10:03:12   
Lord Hades

@Moradred. There is a fallen angel, it's on the updated character sheet under Evil (-40).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
3/14/2012 10:06:21   
Mordred

O i c nao. :P

There should be a regular Angel on the Good side(can't really jump from mortal straight to ArchAngel, y'know), and Fallen ArchAngel. Plus, above (Fallen) ArchAngel should be (Fallen) Seraph. 'cuz Seraphs are ossim. It's like somebody knew you liked wings, so they put wings on your wings so you could fly why you fly. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 208
3/14/2012 13:42:37   
Desmodus

Yay! Gargoyles! Fenrir! OMG theres a bone dragon!

quote:

Also, I thought Quetzalcoatl wan't evil? Oh wait, two versions.

I suggested him like that due to possible interpretations of his funtion. The Aztec people would see him as good, while the conquistadors would see him as evil, savvy?

If only I could find that website that lists a bunch of mythical creatures, I'd have an easier time finding things to suggest!

Dunkleosteus- because Megalodon is cliche. This guy should fall somewhere in the neutral. A water creature, of course.

< Message edited by Desmodus -- 3/14/2012 15:25:10 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 209
3/14/2012 14:53:43   
zer0xide

Cool, but now i don't know what side i will choose again... What kind of titans will you be able to possess?
AQW Epic  Post #: 210
3/14/2012 15:25:41   
Axumeus

Nobody ever gives manitcores any love
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 211
3/14/2012 16:13:20   
Anime Kitty

Omgz! Three characters i suggested are on there. (Basilisk, Sacred Red Elk and Centaurs) Im so happy! Okay so i have a one suggestion,
how about a creepy ghost girl with teddy bear that looks like a five year old. Okay now im thinking about the movie 'The Ring'. If anyone
saw this movie just gonna say this but i look like the girl that comes out of the tv.

You can't make a candle out of hopes and dreams. They go together like coffee and cream.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 212
3/14/2012 16:32:37   
ChoasTitan

A Necro, Necro's control darkness it self they wear long black coats with black demonic wings. I can draw up a skill tree if you want
AQW Epic  Post #: 213
3/14/2012 17:01:02   
Master K

quote:

how about a creepy ghost girl with teddy bear that looks like a five year old. Okay now im thinking about the movie 'The Ring'. If anyone
saw this movie just gonna say this but i look like the girl that comes out of the tv.

That would be called an Onyro. They are apart of Japanese mythology/beliefs, and were popularized by The Ring. Onyro's are the ghosts of women who were basically slaves to their husbands, and were terribly mistreated. When the woman dies, she may become an Onyro, an unstoppable, incredibly angry ghost who can kill everything in her path EXCEPT her husband. Oh the irony...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 214
3/14/2012 17:07:28   
Anime Kitty

@mrbk Thanks i didnt know that.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 215
3/14/2012 17:30:28   
EST OverLord

for an evil one i would suggest a flying pedo bear for a good one i would suggest that flying orb or whatever that blue thing from zelda is
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 216
3/14/2012 19:46:09   
EvilLichLord

I'm just posting again here to give a huge thanks to Nulgath for hearing all of our suggestion and implementing quite a bunch of them. Personally I'm glad that Bone Dragon/Dracolich got in, and even at -50 evil, HELL YEAH! haha. The expansion of evil-neutral-good alignement range to the 50's and the new additions looks sweet. Can't wait to try out this game now, because its gonna be one hell of a game!
Post #: 217
3/14/2012 19:56:19   
Glais

I'm kinda disappointed Behemoth is Evil, and no Leviathan either...I was expecting em both to be high tier Neutrals.

No matter, simply means when I play an Evil character, I can use Behemoth on him!
Post #: 218
3/14/2012 21:56:31   
Dark Ace777

Have Dinosaurs/Robot Dinosaurs/Undead Dinosaurs been suggested yet?

< Message edited by Dark Ace777 -- 3/14/2012 21:58:13 >
AQW  Post #: 219
3/14/2012 22:25:03   
VanHellsin24
Banned

*shrieks*

He's using H.P Lovecraft references ^^
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 220
3/14/2012 23:03:49   
grimreaper37

Dage's legion for evil
undead warrior -50
undead champion -75
blade master -90
assassin- 110
overlord -175
legend -200
titan -1000!!!!!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 221
3/14/2012 23:21:18   
mturf
SMASHING Comics!!

did i suggest ballerina nulgath yet? can't remember. but i'm sure it would be at least -100 into the evils. needs moar evils ^-^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 222
3/14/2012 23:25:54   
  ND Mallet

Gotta Go Fast (OSGD/ED Balance)

You didn't suggest it yet actually. I thought about it again but I didn't want to post your stuff as a suggestion without prior permission.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 223
3/14/2012 23:52:13   
Desmodus

quote:

Have Dinosaurs/Robot Dinosaurs/Undead Dinosaurs been suggested yet?

I suggested a dude riding a weaponized t-rex a while back, but the idea didn't seem to take. Feel free to suggest Dinos though; they're too epic not to include!

Shoggoth- Evil blob monster created by the Great Old Ones (Cthulhu & co.). Not as powerful as the old one themselves (give a guy a flamethrower and they're no issue). Possibly a great monster to give chaos element powers to.

< Message edited by Desmodus -- 3/15/2012 0:12:21 >

AQ AQW  Post #: 224
3/15/2012 0:21:19   
Lord Hades

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of what seems to be a purely defensive class, although perhaps the knight or a variant on it will fill that niche. I am, however, pleased by the appearance of cavaliers.
My suggestions for the day:
Defensive class (unless Nulgath already has such a thing in mind)
More mounted units, focusing on different stats but each with a small speed boost. (i.e. cavalier: speed, dracoknight/wyvern knight: attack, mounted knight: defense)
Previously suggested functionalities in order to conserve the amount of a certain character, for continuity issues.

More specific class suggestions:
Strategist: A support class that provides buffs and debuffs. Although it can buff any allied character, it should provide a bonus to militia or army characters*.
Saboteur: An attack class that deals crippling debuffs and a lot of fire damage.
Lawman/Sheriff: A gunman class. Deals ranged damage, and has a small bonus against Chaotic enemies.*

*This would be really interesting, because a character gaining a bonus against a given type could make the game much more strategic. It would encourage players to build a synchronized deck, rather than just collecting powerful cards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition