Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= February 23rd Design Notes - Package Supremo & Hero Heart Day Ends

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= February 23rd Design Notes - Package Supremo & Hero Heart Day Ends
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2012 20:36:53   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

February 23, 2012
Hero Heart Day Ended
Hope all enjoyed the Hero heart Day items! The shop now gone until next year. Keep an eye out on the Daily Shop as I will be throwing in some special items called Basic and Legendary Power Cores for both Good and Evil doers!

So what are Power cores for? Will they will be one of the pieces needed to forge (merge) an upcoming item, which will be hard to get as the rest of the pieces could be anywhere (drops, quest, etc.). The rest of the parts needed will not be ingame just yet (will post when that happens) but since the Daily Shop is random I giving you the chance to hunt for the first part starting after Midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time). So after that check the shop each day. More about this will be posted here soon.

NEW! Random Shop has been updated once again... happy hunting!

TIP! Did you know some items are clickable and are clickable while previewing item in shops and inventory!

Tags: Randor the Red Hero Heart Day Daily Shop

quote:

February 23, 2012
Package Supremo gets a MEGA UPDATE
The Package Supremo set was a huge success and you all look great in your SkyFrost set. But the time has come to update the package with a new set. And this set defines the word HEAVY METAL. Dage the Evil, of AQW fame, created another amazing set. This set included multiple stages of transformation to fully customize your character to the extreme. Expect this set to go live this friday. So if you have not yet purchaced the SkyFrost set, get it before it's gone for good.

Once you purchase the 6000 SC pack, the items will get immediately get put in your bank (you might want to refresh first), and get delivered to all your characters. You only get ONE set of the items. If you purchase the package again you will receive a special bundle of 15 PvP Tokens. Remember – you will only get ONE set per character. If you delete or sell the items, you will not get them again, unless you purchase the package again.

Tags: Yergen Rares Dage the Evil Spool

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/24/2012 0:23:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/23/2012 20:56:10   
Master Kage

Looks pretty good. Wish I had SC's or whatever the armour requires. :(

First to post, btw.
Post #: 2
2/23/2012 20:56:59   
Antithesis

Thanks for tackling these Design Notes, Ashari. :3 We can run up a flight of stairs together sometime.

I am SOOOO looking forward to that armor!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/23/2012 21:41:01   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Wow that is some swell mecha-wear!
AQW  Post #: 4
2/24/2012 6:34:11   
blank452

The scale of the wings makes it look like a Chibi-transformer. Although, it is very different from almost all other armours, so at least it will stand out.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
2/24/2012 13:15:47   
guilhermebright

Very expensive .... wanted to lower the 'price PLIS
Post #: 6
2/24/2012 16:10:17   
BadDream Productions

This set does look amazing but I think im going to wait a while till I get it (If it stays for a while that is) still Not sure puting any money to a game thats not Improving :/

~BDP
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/25/2012 13:23:32   
Dragon Immortal

Come on villains. Are you seriously going to let the goody two shoe heroes take away our awesome sword. We only need 7% while they need 2%. Let's show them just how us villains take our part in the grand scheme of taking over this world. Buahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/25/2012 14:36:34   
blank452

@Dragon Immortal
FYI, the poll is not hero vs villain. It's sci-fi vs fantasy. Vote for what you feel is the superior genre, not what colours you fly as a character.

< Message edited by blank452 -- 2/25/2012 14:37:05 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
2/25/2012 14:44:09   
Antithesis

Dragon's post is evidence that the colors of battle polls need to be changed, and that each side of the war needs to have their subject known.
For instance, it should be "sci fi" versus "fantasy" on a double yellow bar in Smashdome. Not blue and red. Everyone immediately associates these colors with good and evil.
There should be no item previews next time around, either, as that causes the war to be a fight for the item and not the subject.
People don't seem aware that it is actually sci-fi versus fantasy, not good versus evil...

Please take this into consideration, Randor or somebody else up top.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/25/2012 22:36:47   
Devastate

I should start farming for fame now for the core is a tad pricy!
Post #: 11
2/26/2012 23:28:07   
LemonStrike

Basic & Legendary core what's is the difference besides the price and??
Post #: 12
2/27/2012 0:45:33   
Charries

@Lemonstrike: Currently the only difference is that Legendary Cores cost half as much as the basic ones and are member only whilst the basic cores are available to anyone. There may be a difference in the item/power that they unlock when combined with other objects at a later date.
AQW  Post #: 13
3/1/2012 19:23:25   
Phoenix Myth

I bought the package and did not get the armor.

Nevermind

< Message edited by Drakkos -- 3/1/2012 19:49:44 >
AQW  Post #: 14
3/24/2012 17:21:43   
FBI

I dont like the set.. its weird.. The set blocks the whole page.. So huge
Epic  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= February 23rd Design Notes - Package Supremo & Hero Heart Day Ends
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition