Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2012 18:00:56   
Kinzdor

Well the city's most powerful realty bender (Clown has already been caught in a anti power suit so if he can`t escape from them no one can. Also we could just as easily use replace the darts with mind control.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 651
3/9/2012 18:08:28   
Glais

There's no one immune to mind control here? Anyway, here is my idea so far.

spoiler:

A relatively unsuccessful thief finds it hard to make it at what he is attempting to do. After all, there's tons of big name villains around a la Clown, Blitz, and so-on. His luck increases one day when he find some sort of Ancient Device that seems to allow him to override the wills of others (thus solving his problem with the reality benders, no-one will fight back if they have no will to). However, this individual is still relatively weak or unknown, so he strikes a deal with Necro Berserk's aforementioned villain. As a team, with the Thief maintaining everything from the shadows, Necro's villain is basically the spokesman and convinces the city he is making a maximum security prison that will help them etc. i reality, it is so that it benefits him and the Thief.

That's the framework. Opinions? I think it would make an interesting story.
DF MQ  Post #: 652
3/9/2012 18:16:05   
Kinzdor

Um i`d speak with Nerco on that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
3/9/2012 18:17:10   
Glais

True, I would need to check with him assuming he wanted to be a part of it.
If we write it anyways...

I his character was to appear, misrepresenting him would be horrible.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 3/9/2012 18:28:30 >
DF MQ  Post #: 654
3/9/2012 18:35:53   
Kinzdor

quote:

There's no one immune to mind control here?

The only ones I can think of (besides my char who is being good right now and helping with the prison) are heroes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 655
3/9/2012 18:44:03   
Glais

Well then that shouldn't be much of a problem.

Ah so I see you're aiding the prison's cause, awesome.
DF MQ  Post #: 656
3/9/2012 19:44:05   
Question Mark?

Oh, Perfect! This is exactly what the doctor ordered! Quickly, recall the golems! This is a much better idea!
I'll see if I can get you some funding for this!
I'll even assist you myself!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 657
3/9/2012 19:47:08   
Glais

And so the project expands >:D
DF MQ  Post #: 658
3/9/2012 20:15:02   
Kinzdor

You know what this prison should have? A prison Counselor!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 659
3/9/2012 20:50:18   
Antithesis

quote:

Well the city's most powerful realty bender (Clown has already been caught in a anti power suit so if he can`t escape from them no one can. Also we could just as easily use replace the darts with mind control.

Subjective opinion is subjective.

I call shenanigans because I can almost guarantee there's no way a tech-suit would hold Saturn. 'Course, he isn't a villain unless he wants to be.
Eventide is the main villain (of sorts, kind of against everything to be honest) in my story, and I can completely guarantee that it'd be un-phased and unaffected by this suit.

Let's not put limitations or assumptions into our new HeroSmash forumite's head that are opinionated and/or biased, kthx.

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 3/9/2012 20:52:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
3/9/2012 21:11:39   
Glais

That's exactly why I added "the item" this way it works without violating anyone's power levels. People may not like being subjected to the device, but it IS only a plot device, otherwise there is NO way all you villains would stay in prison.[ /i]
DF MQ  Post #: 661
3/9/2012 21:40:39   
Kinzdor

Meh I suppose it is subjective and incorrect. You have my deepest apologies for that. Also maybe the officials of this new prison can make a deal with hero's or Neutrality, so when they defeat and capture villeins they drop them off at the prison.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 662
3/9/2012 21:45:07   
Glais

That could work. Or rather at some rendezvous point, to keep the true going ons inside a secret.
DF MQ  Post #: 663
3/9/2012 22:14:24   
3 Vandoren

Everyone, everyone, slow down. So far, I am the only official of the prison. I would be interested with that idea, however, Mr. Kinzvlle, about Neutrality and hero's. And what ever true going-ons are you speaking of, Glai?
And what are you talking about, Candyman?
By the way, anyone who may... be interested in maybe, donating a few extra guards, preferably robot, would be appreciated!

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 3/9/2012 22:22:02 >
Post #: 664
3/9/2012 22:29:10   
Glais

See the spoiler for my idea earlier up the page.
That is what I meant by true going ons.
DF MQ  Post #: 665
3/9/2012 22:31:49   
3 Vandoren

And by Necro's aforementioned villain you were speaking of Gavon Felarian?
If so, I think *coughedit* he *cough* would like this thief-guy.

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 3/9/2012 22:33:09 >
Post #: 666
3/9/2012 22:33:06   
Glais

Yep, I just could not remember the name sorry...
But yeah pretty much that's it. Though obviously there's some underlying goal, there must be...
DF MQ  Post #: 667
3/9/2012 22:34:10   
3 Vandoren

*is always confused*
Underlying goal for what? I don't know what ever you are talking about, glaisaurus... *calls in for a bear trap to be brought to him*
Post #: 668
3/9/2012 22:35:29   
Glais

For the story of course. Why would I suggest for a plot involving a Supervillain Prison....with no plot?
DF MQ  Post #: 669
3/9/2012 22:39:01   
3 Vandoren

You have plotz in the works? Hrmph. I see. *motions to the guy that came up with a bear trap, sending him off*
Post #: 670
3/9/2012 22:42:12   
Glais

Well...that was why I came up with the Prison in the first place. You mentioned your character being a criminal, which made me remember JJBA Stone Ocean and thus...super prison.

Course, things like that are very dull with no story. So I figured why not add onto it. Seems like people like it so far...

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 3/9/2012 22:44:10 >
DF MQ  Post #: 671
3/9/2012 22:45:06   
3 Vandoren

I like it, Mr. Glai, perhaps you'd like to introduce your Thief character to the forum, eh?
And I imagine the prison wont seem so boring for long, even if you didn't have an idea for the plot.
Post #: 672
3/9/2012 22:47:37   
Glais

The Thief

Pros:
Found a device that can override will
Good at stealing things
Intelligent

Cons:
No powers whatsoever
Can be killed by normal means as any other human would be
Not good at fighting

Hm, not boring for very long? Howso ~_^

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 3/9/2012 22:48:16 >
DF MQ  Post #: 673
3/9/2012 22:49:32   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I like where this is going. Heh heh...I like it alot.

HOO HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 674
3/9/2012 22:52:03   
3 Vandoren

Check your inbox, Mr. Glaisaurus.
Now, shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
And I'm glad, Clown! I thought you would! I think you are going to start liking it a whole lot more!
FOR THE CITY!
Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition