Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2012 20:29:22   
rej

^Indeed. But then we may have to endure a cutscene where she smooches on the cutout before we manage to finish her off, lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 226
3/3/2012 20:29:55   
One Winged Angel1357

Lets put this into perspective once you kill the legion leader in the middle of a legion controlled city where are you going to go?

Also standing next to Descarl is a man who blew up an entire building, Admin 11, so you would also have to deal with him which would not be pretty as he is an ally boss and this sounds like a single person hit on Descarl.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 227
3/4/2012 8:45:14   
XxKirachanXx

Well you would do what any sensible assassin would do after eliminating a target...
Flee as if the fate of the universe depended out you escaping the city in 4 flat ;3

And by the way, isn't Admin 11 still occupying the outpost of the late Admin 12?
AQW Epic  Post #: 228
3/4/2012 8:48:13   
drinde

^
"OR! We could just...."

*Puts on sunglasses*

"Meet our fates with honor."

/runs off before being mobbed

DF MQ Epic  Post #: 229
3/4/2012 8:51:35   
8x

Why didn't missions like Darkish gray ops, uncanny, begging for strips, gentlemanly fisticuffs and freash meat stay in the game? I thought that only missions that give heartcracker bombs and heartbreaker saga achievements would leave.

Epic  Post #: 230
3/4/2012 8:58:19   
SouL Prisoner

Just got a broken Dark varium blaster.

so , would it give me rarity , b4 or after repair ????

ani1 has any idea about this???

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 231
3/4/2012 9:20:14   
Goony
Constructive!

Thanks for balance update, for the 1st time since Delta started my mercenary character has a chance to compete... 1st turn could use a workover, but overall it will be much closer. BH and mercs could use a little buff, but I have been enjoying the battles for a change ;)

In Epic Duel,
success is not final,
failure is not fatal
and it is the courage to continue that counts!
Epic  Post #: 232
3/4/2012 17:13:30   
Midnightsoul

I took another quick look at ED again. I must say this balance update worked very well too. ED has progressed very well, but here's what I think...

Venom strike gets a buff and energy shield's energy requirement lowered by 2.

Apply a tech requirement on multi shot. (28 tech step 1) Yes, step 1...it's a slight nerf to even it out from venom strike because I'm aiming to buff BH mostly...

Lower berzerker's energy requirement by 4, but change its stat requirement to support from 20 step 2 because super str BM's are seriously OP'ed.

Azrael Bot's effect reduced to 50%. Seriously, it's OP'ed enough...

Buff field commander by 10 points.

Finally, when the Celtic items return, please buff them or make new ones.

Thanks.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 233
3/4/2012 17:23:39   
JohnMenzies

@bloodknight997

I agree with everything except the Multi-Shot requirement and Berserker requirement.

- John
Epic  Post #: 234
3/4/2012 17:27:26   
JohnMenzies

@EpicDuel/Ashari

Mercenaries are at the bottom and then you go ahead and lower their Hybrid Armor! WHAT'S UP THAT?

I just think that was another small mistake, that needs fixing.

- John
Epic  Post #: 235
3/4/2012 17:30:02   
Ranloth
Banned

@John
That change was quite a while ago and players requested it. I haven't seen anyone moaning about it so it's good, I don't mind it on my Merc either. Devs listened to us and changed it for +6 Def and +6 Res.
AQ Epic  Post #: 236
3/4/2012 17:43:56   
JohnMenzies

@Trans
I didn't notice the chage wa already made, that's a good thing.

< Message edited by JohnMenzies -- 3/4/2012 17:45:11 >

- John
Epic  Post #: 237
3/4/2012 17:55:21   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@JohnMenzies: Hybrid Armor wasn't nerfed this update. Only Mineral Armor and Plasma Armor lost their scaling. The change to split Hybrid Armor's defenses wasn't intended as a nerf. Overall, you still get the same amount of defenses you did before.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 238
3/4/2012 18:00:03   
JohnMenzies

@Ashari

Do you think Blood Lust should be bumped up to 25% at max. Also do you think that it would be OP, why or why not?

- John
Epic  Post #: 239
3/4/2012 18:06:44   
IsaiahtheMage

@Ashari I hope you guys plan on nerfing CHs next update I just lost a battle to a CH he blocked 7 times in a row. He had 136 dex and I had 86 dex. Enhancements truly has caused his problem. I officially agree with Remorse. Something needs to be done about them. As in right now. Fix the pure spam builds. STR BMs, Tech spam TMs/SC build TMs, and dex CHs are just too powerful. As for CHs I mean remove their malfunction. It isn't right we lose smoke but they can keep malf. They are in the same scenario as us. Passive armor + energy regen + debuff. For us now its passive armor + energy regen + useless buff. For CHs its passive armor + weaker energy regen + debuff. Still a advantage.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 3/4/2012 18:08:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 240
3/4/2012 18:13:15   
Calogero

lol Isaiah... You say fix the pure spam builds yet I still see no STR TLM in it.

Obvious that you are biased toward TLM's being the dominant class...
I for one am happy that TLM got butcherd Nerfed, now I'm starting to enjoy being a BM again.

Also Again, it's not the builds that are Overpowered ( TM for instance )
the weapons used with it is the reason they seem OP... Remember Beta's have little to no requirement and the max amount of enhancements.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 241
3/4/2012 18:18:32   
IsaiahtheMage

@andy123 STR TLM has been nerfed badly. So they are no longer a problem. TLMs are no longer OP we aren't the dominant class CHs is. Yeah and you are happy because you can 3 hit K.O using a STR build. Or using a tech spam build. That allows you to compete with TMs and CHs. Yeah that is true that the weapons are what cause the problem but build matters too.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 3/4/2012 18:20:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 242
3/4/2012 18:21:59   
Calogero

Actualy, I have a rather balanced build, you even lost to it earlier remember???
Also I still have my fair amount of losses to the other classes, that includes TLM...

Can it be that it's just your build that isn't working ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 243
3/4/2012 18:25:28   
IsaiahtheMage

@andy123 Because its a STR build which have been killed off. So I'm about to get a boring balanced build because if I don't CHs,TMs, and BMs (like you) spell instant K.O.
AQW Epic  Post #: 244
3/4/2012 18:29:41   
Calogero

if you think 67 str is STR build, be my guest to believe so...
If I remember correctly you have about 24 Str more than me, isn't that more a Str build?

TLM were OP ever since Delta so please...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 245
3/4/2012 18:34:06   
IsaiahtheMage

@andy123 What are you talking about? I have 87 strength. Yeah but we aren't OP now which is good but it isn't good that we can't contend with CHs meaning they are still OP. And these new BMs and TMs build are OP for sure. BHs are balanced. Mercs are UP. TLMs may be balanced I can't decide until I use a balance build and see how far I get against BHs and with all these dex CHs,STR/Tech BMs, and SC/Tech spam TMs. Then I will decide whether I think we are balanced. And if I do so and still get creamed by them (excluding BH) then they are definatly OP. And proves this update has done more harm then good by creating a whole new generation of pure spam builds that are so OP.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 3/4/2012 18:40:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 246
3/5/2012 17:08:41   
CarePenguin

TLM has the highest win ratio among all classes, so to make the ratio low, a powerful skill Smoke Screen is replaced by a rubbish skill called Field Commander. Sigh.....

TLM is crappy now.

8X suggested me to retrain my TLM build in my locked post: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20137369, the problem is with the bad skill tree, retrain will not work.

I am not talking about the base classes, I am talking about the evolved classes. Let us take a look at the skill trees of the three classes:
For CH, Tech will improve EMP Grenade and Plasma Grenade
For BM, Tech will improve Plasma Cannon and Plasma Rain
For TLM, Tech will ONLY improve Surgical Strike

For CH, DEX will improve Multi-Shot
For BM, DEX will improve Overload and Super Charge
For TLM, DEX will improve Stun Grenade

So if you increase DEX and Tech, CH and BM will get at least 3 skills improved, but TLM only get two skills.

Improve Support for TLM is not an option, IMHO.

Post #: 247
3/5/2012 17:57:19   
Oba

https://twitter.com/#!/Charfade/status/176802807150686208/photo/1 The new promo!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 248
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition