Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2012 5:15:37   
midnight assassin

Waiting for the nerf.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
3/1/2012 6:58:16   
Sageofpeace

replace smoke with field commander? i see the whole tlm population changing!!
common can you triple test that before going LIVE thats going to be a disaster nobody uses FIELD COMMANDER,NOBODY USES SUPPORT ANYMORE
what build are people suppose to make
the class is just getting close to be a mercenary we almost going to have the same skill except for 2
Post #: 77
3/1/2012 7:01:29   
Darkwing

TLM still has many options: poison build, tank.... you name it
Post #: 78
3/1/2012 7:04:11   
Sageofpeace

^
TANK build come with smoke no smoke no tank

besides go try poison build on 2vs2 is you wanted to get pwn isn't bad enough that 2vs2 partner up SUCKS ALREADY!!!!!!!

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 3/1/2012 7:05:58 >
Post #: 79
3/1/2012 7:06:27   
Darkwing

so...all the other classes( that don't have smoke) can't make a tank build?
Post #: 80
3/1/2012 7:09:19   
DeathGuard

@Sageofpeace: Tell me a good build for TM apart from 5 focus for 2v s2 that can you give a good win rate, not only tlms will have hard times then of this update, many classes have problems battling in 2 vs 2 battle mode.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
3/1/2012 7:12:08   
Sageofpeace

maybe i mean have you see any tank blood mage in the leader board no i don't think so
have you see a tank cyber hunter in the leader board yes if you play the game

to be a tank you either you have a deffu skill or don't have a tank build

have you see any tank mercenary around?
Post #: 82
3/1/2012 7:16:53   
Ranloth
Banned

TLMs can make much better SS build than Mercs due to Reroute and Mineral Armor (high Tech makes up for Res) + Energy Armor. Poison build can go well with any build really, Str, Tank, whatever. Support has Multi and will improve Field Commander so they can have better variety of strategy. And Str (abuse) still works with same skills but you can actually get higher Str via Field but if not then invest into something else - perhaps Heal to keep you alive for longer and max Reroute?

Nobody uses Support? That's what I heard in Beta, are you kidding me? 3/4 of my chars are Support, just saying. I seen many players with Support build and my main is Support TM and it's good as I only struggle with CHs at times and Str-abusers. Please get your facts straight before you present them to us, your points are awful.

Btw, I have TLM and CH (29 and 27) so I'll be affected by both changes. Yet my TLM already has Poison build ready which should be as good if not better. Mercs can do SS build and win, why can't TLM with Energy regen which will help them even more? Game is changing, for better. Are you scared that now fights might require thinking rather than spamming one stat and crushing opponents all the time?

Lolwhut? You have to be on LB to prove your build is good (or whatever build is)? o.O Sorry but not everyone can play for hours to get there, does that prove our builds suck because of that? Seriously? <.< >.>

< Message edited by Trans -- 3/1/2012 7:20:58 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 83
3/1/2012 7:25:07   
Sageofpeace

^first do you play 2vs2 i would love seen you having a good time with SS

if anything any player from the all time leaderboard would live you by your self if he see you with that kind of build

MERCENARY HAVE BUNKER BUSTER WHICH IMPROVE WITH TECH and bunker buster is a deadly skill

we got nothing that improve with TECH if they remove smoke?

Poison really is like 30 energy and one turn?do you know how much one turn count in this game for ?
Post #: 84
3/1/2012 7:31:15   
Ranloth
Banned

Nice facts, I applaud your browsing skills.
I do on my Merc, who's Lvl 28 and it's quite hard so what? My CH too which has Dex build and it's quite difficult, especially with runners, but my Merc quite enjoyed it. Btw, SS is ultimate move not Mlti.
Cool story bro, you get Reroute and Poison while Merc have Bunker?
Yes you do, SS improves with Tech. Get your facts straight before you post. c:
Poison is expensive but it's up to 12 dmg per turn for 3 turns. That's 36 unblockable damage. So Venom of BHs is useless? Used to be one of best builds back in the day and I used to have it sometime ago on BH too..
AQ Epic  Post #: 85
3/1/2012 7:31:20   
Sageofpeace

deadguard i was trying to prove a point to darkwing i know that tm aren't exactly at the top food chain you can notice by how popular it is in the levels 30 to 34
Post #: 86
3/1/2012 7:38:09   
One Winged Angel1357

@Sage if the leaderboard is all you got for what makes a good build you really shouldn't be making an arguement they are good builds that get made on the fly by people who just don't care enough to go for a daily or are to new to make it on all-time that are copied, over time, by those who go for daily or are on the all time. If the balance tracker said something needs toning down the Balance Team is going to tone it down and if they toned it down to much they can make minor changes to bring it up to where it should be.

Also Sage people have said that both SC and SS are worthless moves but if you think when you make your build you can make a good build with both of those moves to bad we don't have many players like Daphne(Dax) going around being an awesome build maker anymore. Heck the center piece of my build(which is counted by many as a weak class even the Balance tracker said my low level counter parts are UP'ed) is counted by many to be a worthless skill because of the energy cost and the other key to my build is worthless because of its small drain, so counting a move as worthless just limits your own builds not everyone else.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
3/1/2012 7:38:21   
Sageofpeace

first does it sound to you like i hate the mercenary class if does maybe i misspoke i love the mercenary class the only reason i change to tlm was because is a improve version of them (NOT ANYMORE IF THAT CHANGE GO LIVE)

and who tell you that SS is the ultimate skill?really i take my chance with berserk bwhich has the biggest block range out of the skill on the game the wasted a HUGE AMOUNT OF ENERGY ON A SS SO MY ENEMY HAVE RAGE TOW TURNS AFTER I USE
Post #: 88
3/1/2012 7:41:10   
Ranloth
Banned

Massacre, SC and SS are ultimate Skills.. Everyone know it, they are Tier 4 and strongest skills of each class.
Again, I applaud your skills. Think before you post as you try to make new point after one is poor enough.
AQ Epic  Post #: 89
3/1/2012 7:44:20   
One Winged Angel1357

Sage pushing off an enemies rage for two turns can win you a battle no problem and this works very well when the enemy has a skill on hold just for rage which already does a ton of damage. I say this from the side of the battlefield that gets SS and loses because I cannot rage Plasma Bolt for somewhere around 60 damage.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
3/1/2012 7:49:10   
Sageofpeace

Massacre is the ultimate skill because is the deadly out all of it
Super Charge is not use that much but seeing some good player using in it is becomes quite deadly so yes it is the ultimate skill

but SS usefulness is debatable so is there and yet is not there as the ultimate skill

and yes keep applauding maybe that way the none sense you speak make more sense to you

one winged angel

i put that as a example because trans as a player who don't play that much maybe know about it, for the record i have done enough 2vs2 to know that all time players have a hard time in 2vs2 and there is quite a amount of player that are not in the leader board yet some are as good or better

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 3/1/2012 7:55:26 >
Post #: 91
3/1/2012 7:56:38   
Stabilis

SageofPeace!

Surgical Strike IS an ultimate skill!

Ask any AK or older player. That skill has increased damage, a high energy cost, and two effects (enemy rage + drain health).

That sounds pretty ultimate to me!
AQ Epic  Post #: 92
3/1/2012 7:59:47   
Ranloth
Banned

Lolwhut? If I was to go by all my 4 chars, different classes, I've done at least 8-9K battles including loses. <.< >.> So yes, my build is poor because I'm not on LB, can counter majority of players but Stat abusers and CHs at times. Yes I am crap, sorry that I don't play much - maybe 30 fights a day overall, but maybe I should play more and fail my grades at school. c: Who's for yes? Game or education?
You said yourself sage that you don't play much, so you can't make point either? You said similar thing about me, that I don't play much so my points are off. /le facepalm
AQ Epic  Post #: 93
3/1/2012 8:02:10   
Sageofpeace

depresses void

Ak haven't done a great balance change because if they did i wouldn't be having this conversation with them right now, just because they consider SS as the ultimate skill doesn't mean i do

to me a ultimate skill is base on is usefulness,damage and of course just like everybody else it has to be cool.
Post #: 94
3/1/2012 8:06:00   
Ranloth
Banned

AKs = Forum moderators =/= Balance Team. Balance Team is Wiseman, Illuminator, Ashari, Khimera and one more who I forgot name of I think. ._.
Ultimate Skills for everyone, this is official meaning, is SC, Mass and SS. Usefullness terms - it's your meaning, not everyone use the skill but doesn't mean it's not Ultimate.

@below
Yes, that they are Ultimate skills?

< Message edited by Trans -- 3/1/2012 8:08:57 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 95
3/1/2012 8:08:29   
Sageofpeace

should their name bring something on my mind?
Post #: 96
3/1/2012 8:13:58   
Fay Beeee

Suggestion for all that are getting a little heated here.
You obviously have important thing that you want to get across.

Why not all meet in game, at a house or something. (you are welcome to use mine :).) Then you can continue your debating there and when you come to reasonable compromises, post here. :)

OR you could continue this in pm.

No offence guys. Just suggestions.
Thanks for reading.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 3/1/2012 8:19:07 >

Epic  Post #: 97
3/1/2012 9:44:48   
darky14

Oh you guys! This is not a nerf, just a mere adjustment what was like the Merc's Hybrid! Oh youyouyou.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
3/1/2012 10:31:25   
IsaiahtheMage

@Ashari Really? Now we are gonna lose smoke? Great. I hope CHs have their SC massively nerfed then. Since we TLMs are getting a big nerf now! @darky14 It is a nerf. Field Commander is utterly useless at high levels thx to Azrael Bot. All buffs are useless at high lvls. Debuffs are nearly useless because of everyone having Rusted Assualt Bot but still. It cost a turn to debuff a debuff. Meaning a whole turn without taking any damage. While using Azrael Bot you will take damage and have your buff debuffed. Therefore this is a massive nerf to TLMs. So I'll be expecting CHs to get nerfed badly on their OPed Static Charge.
AQW Epic  Post #: 99
3/1/2012 10:36:10   
Stabilis

Hater.
AQ Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition