Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2012 21:48:12   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Hero's Heart weapons have been restocked one final time before they leave for-eva!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 201
3/2/2012 21:49:17   
goldslayer1

@cindy
if u took away plasma armor from CH and left everything how it was before they got the plasma armor buff.
CH would have been fine.

but instead u did this, and gave it even more power by nerfing TLMs. since they were the only contenders.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 3/2/2012 21:50:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 202
3/2/2012 21:52:00   
king Tiger

I liked the cutsense and I like the background details of ,well admin 12's leg and the new face off admin 11. Good job Ed , but the cutsense could have being a little longer.
AQW Epic  Post #: 203
3/2/2012 21:53:26   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

I think that the new balance changes were pretty good, although it would appear that the -1 defense point on Mineral Armor is ruining me in every Juggernaut battle -.- Now who would've though that smoke screen being replaced with field commander wouldn't affect me at all but 1 less point of defense and I can't win any battle..
AQW Epic  Post #: 204
3/2/2012 21:53:32   
drinde

CUTSCENE WHERE!

How dare Alydriah not die! I call forth the Jury!

< Message edited by drinde -- 3/2/2012 21:56:37 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 205
3/2/2012 21:55:53   
Mr. Black OP

Got my hero's heart and hero's heart sword.
Just had money laying around so why not.

Any new missions? Or was it just a cutscene and balance changes?

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 3/2/2012 22:00:49 >
Epic  Post #: 206
3/2/2012 21:57:29   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@gold Did you read what you typed even? Nerfing CHs and TLMs made CH more OPd? Tell me how. If CHs are weaker then everyone else has a better chance at beating them. Nerfing something doesn't make a class stronger, no matter how you look at it. Less energy regained from Static means more points into energy or more into strength so they can get the energy they need.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
3/2/2012 22:01:04   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@drinde- Admin 11 has the cutscene.

@gold- Cyber Hunters were also adjusted.

@zman- we thought that the end of the Heartbreaker Saga might be emotional enough to justify waiting a week for the next story arc.

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 3/2/2012 22:02:34 >
Post #: 208
3/2/2012 22:01:09   
goldslayer1

quote:

Did you read what you typed even? Nerfing CHs and TLMs made CH more OPd? Tell me how. If CHs are weaker then everyone else has a better chance at beating them. Nerfing something doesn't make a class stronger, no matter how you look at it. Less energy regained from Static means more points into energy or more into strength so they can get the energy they need.

im saying tlms were mostly the only ones who stood good chances against CH.
that was with smokescreen.

now that smokescreen is gone, CH has the advantage over tlm.
aswell as other classes. even if the energy regain is smaller.

but if they had taken out plasma instead and left CH how it was before, everything would have been fine.
and if i recall correctly the old CH (without plasma) was just as balanced as tech mage.

quote:

Cyber Hunters were also adjusted.

im aware of that. im a CH right now.

the better option to go should have been plasma armor removal for CH.
AQW Epic  Post #: 209
3/2/2012 22:02:53   
King FrostLich

Even if CH does have the upper advantage with massacre and malf, their static charge is reduced badly. It would mean they will require more energy points invested than their own skills and stats.

< Message edited by King FrostLich -- 3/2/2012 22:03:22 >
Epic  Post #: 210
3/2/2012 22:04:25   
midnight assassin

Waiting for the next saga... The joker saga(maybe).

About the release

waiting for the devs to nerf op ch.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 211
3/2/2012 22:05:56   
Mr. Black OP

@Cinderella
Oh ok, thank you.
Epic  Post #: 212
3/2/2012 22:11:51   
SouL Prisoner

@ Cinderella

Thnx for all the missions , loved then :)

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 3/2/2012 22:15:49 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 213
3/2/2012 22:15:45   
goldslayer1

quote:

Even if CH does have the upper advantage with massacre and malf, their static charge is reduced badly. It would mean they will require more energy points invested than their own skills and stats.

i have enough base energy for malf and mass.
and before the release, only tlms were coming close to winning. (aswell as other CH. but only because i used physical armors to help against Tlms) physical armor isn't need to counter tlms now. and in fact it now puts me at a better position against mages.

quote:

I would watch what you say, here is the Balance and Testing Team:

Alley cat
Dorumon
Illuminator
Khimera
Practel
Lycus
Ashari

ashari is the balance team, the rest is the testing team.

sadly however, i feel as if the balance team is just putting options out there, and they dont have the resources to test it. (if they did, then they would have been able to tell the plasma armor was OP even if they were blind folded)
AQW Epic  Post #: 214
3/2/2012 22:20:46   
king Tiger

I think Blood Mages could have an uprising with the right build , with high strength and max blood lust and deadly aim build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 215
3/2/2012 22:25:54   
Stabilis

@gold,

In time the balance suggestions will be considered, we must wait it out for some time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 216
3/2/2012 22:27:58   
T.600

Expected more.

< Message edited by T.600 -- 3/3/2012 0:56:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 217
3/2/2012 22:37:20   
IsaiahtheMage

This isn't good. Now I stand no chance against CHs or BHs. Because I can't lower their block chance. And now if I use FC they just keep blocking my attacks or using def matrix. And tank CHs with their very high tech keep deflecting my sidearm attacks. Without smoke I'm in deep trouble. Even if we had smoke and used it on a CH and they debuffed at least then they used a whole turn and thats another turn to rethink my strategy or use another attack while I didn't take any damage at the time. Now if I use FC like I said before they could attack without using def matrix or debuffing because they keep on blocking and deflecting anyway. This nerf was a overkill. Now TLMs are the only class without a way to nerf our opponent! And we have the weakest buff that does nothing but improve primary and sidearm damage which can be easily countered for the reasons I stated above. I really don't like this.
AQW Epic  Post #: 218
3/2/2012 22:37:38   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@T So my options are troll the staff because I don't like the update or be a suck up because I'm arguing for balance or because a release is good? There really is nothing wrong with the release that I see so far. Just because others don't like it doesn't make me a suck up or a brown noser because I don't agree with them.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 219
3/2/2012 23:20:57   
huuduy1

Don't have any new pack of weapon.... Poor Update when Merc get smoke screen .... <- tacical merc at same :|
Epic  Post #: 220
3/3/2012 12:50:54   
Darkoake445

Has a list of all of the broken items been released?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 221
3/3/2012 12:52:56   
One Winged Angel1357

@Darkoake445 there is a list of all drops but not just broken weapons. But seeing is they all start with broken or rusted you can figure out which is which.

PvP Drop list
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 222
3/3/2012 13:59:22   
vulkan

now, why go to the trouble of setting bombs when you can just stroll into alydriahs fortress? one shot. job done.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 223
3/3/2012 20:25:53   
rej

^Indeed. Especially if the person performing the shot had deadly aim. Hehe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 224
3/3/2012 20:28:13   
drinde

^
Or we coulda just made a Baelius cutout, wait for her to see it, get distracted, and SuperCharge. lol.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 29th Design Notes - Leap Day
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition