Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Contribute Imporvements in HeadQuarter

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Contribute Imporvements in HeadQuarter
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2012 17:20:07   
VIX

Hey Everyone,I've Created an awesome idea about Improving Flags Contribute i would like to see if you Guys would like to support it or no!

What is this Idea?

This idea is : We Can Contribute Tokens From HeadQuarter Without Moving to our flags.
+
We can check If our faction is 1st in Leaderboard Influence.
+
I've Created 1000 Contribute button.

The idea sounds Pretty good if we can donate From HQ that would be really awesome .and less traveling from area's.

i would like to See Supporters!if u didn't understand the idea please let me know and i will explain more!.

( Note For mods ): I still don't know where to post Suggestions So please " to Mods " Don't Delete this Thread if it's in wrong section Move it to the right section cuz i've spent a lot of hours on making this idea .. Thanks a lot!

-VIX

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 3/3/2012 6:14:04 >
Epic  Post #: 1
3/2/2012 17:24:34   
goldslayer1

i like this idea.
it will be very usefull checking the status of a factions flag without having to go everywhere in the map.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/2/2012 17:26:15   
Mr. Black OP

What would happen if you donated to 2 flags in the same area (example: minetower outside and minetower inside)? It would be a bit confusing, maybe the founder can "mark" a flag which is the one he wants people to donate to. Then the members can donate to the "marked" flag anywhere, but if they want to donate to a different flag they must go to it.
Epic  Post #: 3
3/2/2012 17:29:34   
DeathGuard

Indeed, one of the ideas I like the most is the 1k button, I was tired donating and waiting 30 secs to do so and only contributing 500 by 500.
You should try to make up a chart that shows which members have donated the most by showing percent of all the amount he has contributed to it. That would give some kind of recognition to the ones who donate the most and keep the flag by working hard.
EDIT: All improvements to Features should go in Features Section

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 3/2/2012 17:31:43 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/2/2012 17:30:10   
Stabilis

Great convenience!

I don't do contributions but I like this idea!

Great handywork with graphic designing programs by the way VIX.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
3/2/2012 17:30:16   
VIX

@zman2, lol! when u control a flag the Buttons in the right of the picture are set on ur OWN flag , so when u choose 1 of those 3 flag or 2 flags the tokens that u will contribute will be donated directly in ur own flag that ur controlling it.
Epic  Post #: 6
3/2/2012 17:31:56   
Mr. Black OP

So you would only be able to donate from the HQ if you own the flag?

Epic  Post #: 7
3/2/2012 17:32:04   
Algorithm

Definitely saves time.
Post #: 8
3/2/2012 17:32:20   
Stabilis

I also have a suggestion to add unto your own:

Allow the system to prompt the player the EXACT number of tokens they would like to donate.

Saves time + precision.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
3/2/2012 17:33:30   
Shadronica

I like your idea VIX. It would make things more convenient.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/2/2012 17:35:10   
VIX

@zman2, The Fuction will be Focused on ur own flag if u was 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 10th u can contribute to ur flag that u've donated in it. example if u donated 1000 in Bio's flag and 1500 in Fortume city and 10k in Minetower flag all your flags that u have donated in them will be showed on right , where it says how many flags u have and it's ur choise to donate in them or no.

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 3/2/2012 18:07:27 >
Epic  Post #: 11
3/2/2012 20:26:09   
Mr. Black OP

^Ok, but how would a faction tell the difference between two flags in the same area?
Epic  Post #: 12
3/3/2012 0:39:58   
VIX

@zman2 : Oh yea! I forgot about this! Thanks for reminding me about this . i will fix the picture as soon as possible.

-VIX
Epic  Post #: 13
3/3/2012 0:44:24   
SouL Prisoner

Nice idea. Supported.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/3/2012 6:15:08   
VIX

To Everyone I've Edited the Idea Check it ! please :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/v6oug6.png

-Thanks!
Epic  Post #: 15
3/3/2012 6:29:28   
goldslayer1

good job VIX.
this is all good.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
3/3/2012 6:42:32   
MasterWarrior.

Nice i like the idea it helps if someone doesnt know where the flag is or something =)
good job Vixy :P
Post #: 17
3/3/2012 6:43:19   
Destructress

I think this is a great idea Vix, I support it. Would be nice to see this happen.
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
3/3/2012 6:47:18   
zGOPz

good job vix,
supported..
Epic  Post #: 19
3/3/2012 11:34:15   
Lord Barrius

Am going to lock this as it's a suggestion, and should therefore go to the suggestions board. Ask the head of the Suggestions Board where to put it if you don't know where it goes, but please don't post suggestions here as it renders the purpose of that board moot.

But I figure if I lock rather than delete, it gives you an opportunity to copy everything down and put it where it needs to go.

< Message edited by Lord Barrius -- 3/3/2012 11:36:00 >
Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Contribute Imporvements in HeadQuarter
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition