Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Your powerful PvP Builds Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Your powerful PvP Builds Thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2012 18:15:27   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: Well there's monsters with huge health pools, where a lardge DoT would be useful.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 126
5/19/2012 18:17:53   
Antithesis

You are correct, but I am referring to builds made strictly for PvP.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
5/19/2012 18:20:36   
plebster

Anti what is the highest amount of damage you can get of a single hit or tick? Can you try this on the trader town boss ( blastermaster or something): super intellect, reality rend, yergenism, disease, siphon life. See how much damage the tick from siphon does.
AQW  Post #: 128
5/19/2012 19:53:18   
darklord841

well u can do a huge dot on alligator man, i did a 600-800 dot only by using surge and plasma net
DF  Post #: 129
5/20/2012 16:19:00   
Labyth
Banned

Now i just realize that i left the forum cause i wasn;t using it for the purpose it had about build but seriously protege if your not here for what the forum is shut up and leave like i will be doing and for the record my so call build is complete. i was looking for person that had all the right thing to be King but your were joke that why i never asked you to be it
Note:yerganism from an opponent and your own yerganism also increase your damage
and no i wouldn't rip of ur name Crown was chosen to the intled of story i read of king and queens after all monarchy stories are very well interesting and also i play freaking aqw they got king their u gonna call that rip off your name LOL
oh yeah shadow translate this in case he doesn't get it
Post #: 130
5/20/2012 19:38:45   
Antithesis

@Plebster: I don't have time to check your build but I know that Siphon Life, Reality Rend, Yergenism, and Super Intellect equate to about a 900 damage tick.

quote:

my so call build is complete

Your "so-called" build? That doesn't even make sense. You're silly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
5/21/2012 9:56:50   
Labyth
Banned

(i know what i said)well what i have notice if it take time to prepare a build then the build is not so great example: with the build that anti just said (i don;t know who aid it not gonna look anti had it on his post)if u were to plasma net that would stall the enemy for 6sec and as well as pony charge that would also stall the enemy for 6 sec meaning u will be able to survive.Now some mental build contain surge (idk y but they do cause t reduces lightning damage)now the 4 skill u mention are
siphon life
reality rend
yerganism
super intellect
now looking at this for the out most damage the order must be SI,Ye,RR^m,SL now when u cast a skill it take time to be able to cast the other about 1.5sec window between each adding them before u get to the last ending blow skill is about 4.5 sec open window now if the enemy you vs has faster killing skills and also attacks while ur attacking u could die before u whole complete build is done so to me this is not a complete build cause it those not protect the build up time(that what i call it)and i am removing the idea of the5th skill cause u need an energy and health regeneration skill all i can say their that would be fashion sense best fit

possible weaknesses for that build
pony charge
plasma net
of mental
fiery core-fire lash-eye boil
toreda
gravity warp(must be in the correct moment after SI has been cast to slow down the 1.5sec window to 2-3 sec)
ice barrage-yerganism-dum luck
now basically any fast killing moves or stopping damage move ever the skil darkness could make the skill miss their nothing stopping u from receiving damage and i am not sure if this build is for 1v1 but if it was for royal your cool down and super intelligent buff would leave u defenseless also people spam plasma net and chuddling out of build stolen from others

so i believe this build is incomplete

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/21/2012 9:57:14 >
Post #: 132
5/21/2012 10:14:52   
Antithesis

Anything with a DoT that kills a person every single tick is essentially useless because it wastes a lot of space for other powers which could help you in PvP.
I was simply providing stats, that isn't a legitimate build that I would use. It's incredibly faulty and can be beaten by just about anything, including a person who is using no powers except for Plasma Net and Surge.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
5/21/2012 14:19:17   
plebster

@Labyth and antithesis
I wouldn't use that build ever, I was just interested in how much damage I could make siphon life do and antithesis is the person to ask about these things.

Also, if I did use it in 1 vs 1, your point would be invalid because I use stupefacio; an undodgable 5 second stun which would give me time to set up the skills. I have a build a bit like the one we are on about and it kills the opponent before the stun ends. The only problem with the build is that the opponent rages if I use it.
AQW  Post #: 134
5/21/2012 18:44:50   
Antithesis

Stupefacio

The one... The one power I wish I had.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
5/21/2012 22:03:41   
Tally

Heh.
DF MQ  Post #: 136
5/26/2012 14:00:55   
CrownedPrince

Hmm. I think I was immature to stoop down to this kind of level. Oh well, Labyth. Play along.

Protege (HeroSmash)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
5/29/2012 17:30:06   
Antithesis

I love when people run away. Ego boost extraordinaire!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
5/29/2012 17:46:02   
blank452

@Anti
I like to wait for the return to the SmashDome, for that is when you can finish the trifecta of awesome. You've already crushed them, seen them driven before you, and it's then that you get to hear the lamentations of their team-mates! XD
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 139
6/21/2012 5:34:20   
Wolfie Crazydude

Erm...K, I am a noob that is level 15, and can anyone recommend me a build that is non-mem and non SC?
Post #: 140
9/9/2012 20:58:32   
Phoenix Myth

Yerganism
Fever
Fashion Sense
Death Touch
Chudling Rash

Thoughts? Suggestions?
AQW  Post #: 141
9/10/2012 14:14:26   
plebster

You used that on me and I won but you accused me of cheating. Lol. It's quite a good build though.
AQW  Post #: 142
9/10/2012 17:49:48   
Phoenix Myth

I have no idea what you're talking about.
AQW  Post #: 143
9/11/2012 9:06:23   
Genov

Could somebody judge the following build:

Chudling Rash
Fashion Sence
Ice Barrage
Sarin Grenade
Hail Storm

< Message edited by Genov -- 9/11/2012 10:58:56 >
AQW  Post #: 144
9/12/2012 14:00:36   
plebster

@above: sounds good but i dunno about hail storm. how much damage does it do?

Edited out offtopic part. Please take it to PM, if needed. Thank you. ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 9/12/2012 15:27:59 >
AQW  Post #: 145
9/13/2012 11:23:27   
Genov

Well it does heavy ice damage and leaves opponent bleeding.
AQW  Post #: 146
9/13/2012 14:09:07   
blank452

@Genov
The full set is good, don't get me wrong, but kinda janky in as much they are fairly separate skills, apart from IB and Hail Storm. Hail Storm, tho is an okay attack; the direct dmg is nice yet the bleed is fairly lack lustre.

full break down of Hail Storm:
73en 30sec
initial hit + 3 tick DoT
(159;193) ~> 176
(19;23) ~> 21
Avg Dmg = 239
DPS = 7.97

The thing that kills it is the cooldown. The energy cost itself is negated by the cooldown as you can easily regen 73en with Fashion Sense, but the long cooldown (as you have no haste buffs) makes it's DPS low. Granted, IB puts that DPS higher, but I would say you could do better with more of a utility skill such as a haste buff as that will bring the cooldown of Sarin Grenade and FS down as well as allow IB to become more spammable, thus upping your overall DPS, which is what Hail Storm would be used for.

The rest are good. Chudling Rash and Fashion Sense; standard. Sarin Granade; great power nerf (effects heals as well as dmg) yet does have a lengthy cooldown so like I said, would benefit from a haste buff.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 147
9/13/2012 16:26:16   
plebster

Unstable, mutate, fashion sense, chudling rash, pulsar beam. Click here to see it in action! If you have it, swap Unstable for yergenism to make it even better. I didn't use yergenism in the video because I didn't have it at the time.
AQW  Post #: 148
9/18/2012 0:00:15   
Circles

@Plebster:
Alright, here's all my powers:

Force Kick (Lv.20)
Overwhelming Power (Lv.20)
Pony Charge
Pulsar Beam (Lv.15)
Death Touch (Lv.20)
Molecular Reconstruction (Lv.20)
Vampire Bite (Lv. 20)

I know it's not much, but eh..
AQW  Post #: 149
9/18/2012 17:30:11   
plebster

Hmm, this really isn't much. I would get healing touch rather than mol rec. vampire bite is good. TRy and get surge and also chudling rash. Are you member? I really don't know many buIlds with this small amount of powers. Maybe try a full damage build. Maybe: pulsar beam, reality rend, psychosis, death touch, force kick. This won't get you medic but it should help you win in royale. Spam all of these at one person to try and kill them and if you can, kill yourself with death's hand, that will rack up some quick extra points (yes, you even get points for damaging and killing yourself). The aim with this build is to deal massive damage and hopefully kill the opponent and then to get some damage on yourself for extra points. You will be killed quickly after that but you should end up with more points after each kill than other people because you did more damage for a few reasons. If you dont wanna spend time getting reality rend, I wouldn't bother because I really don't know how reliable the build is. You really need membership or SC to have a good build if you can't access many super or legendary powers. Post here again when you can access a few more powers.
AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Your powerful PvP Builds Thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition