Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= March 9th Design Notes - Axe-Swords!?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= March 9th Design Notes - Axe-Swords!?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2012 16:34:54   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

March 09, 2012
An update you Axed?
Tonight when the Daily Shop rolls the dice and updates (Midnight - Eastern Standard Time) you will find the Axe Bladed Swords! get them quickly as they go random 24h hours after that! (Faction and CC versions) below you see Axe-bladed Swords. Also can be found in the Daily Shop are Double-bladed Axes (one even doubles up for double trouble!)

As usual the Daily Shop displays items each day at random so check it out each day until you find what you looking for!

Tags: Randor
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/9/2012 16:42:22   
Arachnid

Gettin' the one on the left...

~Lady Zafara

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 2
3/9/2012 17:02:29   
blank452

They look soooo cool! I want axe-cess to them now!!!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
3/9/2012 17:05:40   
Antithesis

Not that axe-iting :\

Are they working on any legitimate releases? Or is it just items?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/9/2012 19:15:03   
alexjones50

quote:

I was just thinking the same thing, ever sinced PVP was released the staff don't seem to care about releasing anything meaniningful for this game at all, this is supposed to be a MMO, not some dress up game, i'd at least like to see some indication of where they plan to take the game from here but all we've seen recently is item releases, just how much staff does this game have because if all they can release is items then they're must be a major staffing problem, like just what has happened to this game? it used to be so great, we got the death saga releases and the clock blocker releases (which I am STILL waiting to be concluded), it showed so much promise, I understand the need for PVP (though i'm not personally a fan of it) but the staff seem to think it's an excuse not release anything meaniningful anymore and that I think is just not acceptable. I'm sure one of the other players will replying to this soon enough accusing me of moaning, is it so wrong to actually want some fun releases in a game? I continue to post here because I want this game to be better again, has anyone seen how dead this forum is compared to the others? a lot of players have left this game and frankly I don't blame them, I don't expect the staff to produce something straight away, but I would at least like them to post something to tell us what is being worked on and try to persuade players not to give up on the game.

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/9/2012 21:37:21   
Shadowlord9k

Alex: Still. In. Beta. They don't really have any reason to update the coding and such in small bits. There will be a big release soon, maybe they actually read these forums and delay any news for a day everytime someone whines about not having enough new stuff.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/9/2012 22:00:42   
alexjones50

quote:

Alex: Still. In. Beta. They don't really have any reason to update the coding and such in small bits. There will be a big release soon, maybe they actually read these forums and delay any news for a day everytime someone whines about not having enough new stuff.

I knew you'd say something like that, you can make excuses for them but the fact remains that they are losing players like this, the fact that they were in beta didn't stop them from doing good releases a few months back, you claim they're will be a big release soon, well I hope you're right, I really do.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/9/2012 23:25:28   
quocmaster1

Very true they never realase anything anymore!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/9/2012 23:35:30   
quocmaster1

Very true they never realase anything anymore!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/10/2012 6:09:22   
LemonStrike

It's released!!! i just brought it :D
Post #: 10
3/10/2012 6:13:35   
Crystal Lion

I'm personally curious as to whether Demolicious' story will be picked up after the Clock Blocker's dealt with.

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 11
3/10/2012 10:15:21   
Arachnid

quote:

Clock Blocker's dealt with.

If that ever happens.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 12
3/10/2012 11:19:03   
Orashi

Do Katana's next
DF AQW  Post #: 13
3/11/2012 0:27:53   
monster116

quote:

quote:

I was just thinking the same thing, ever sinced PVP was released the staff don't seem to care about releasing anything meaniningful for this game at all, this is supposed to be a MMO, not some dress up game, i'd at least like to see some indication of where they plan to take the game from here but all we've seen recently is item releases, just how much staff does this game have because if all they can release is items then they're must be a major staffing problem, like just what has happened to this game? it used to be so great, we got the death saga releases and the clock blocker releases (which I am STILL waiting to be concluded), it showed so much promise, I understand the need for PVP (though i'm not personally a fan of it) but the staff seem to think it's an excuse not release anything meaniningful anymore and that I think is just not acceptable. I'm sure one of the other players will replying to this soon enough accusing me of moaning, is it so wrong to actually want some fun releases in a game? I continue to post here because I want this game to be better again, has anyone seen how dead this forum is compared to the others? a lot of players have left this game and frankly I don't blame them, I don't expect the staff to produce something straight away, but I would at least like them to post something to tell us what is being worked on and try to persuade players not to give up on the game.

I very much agree... the game being on BETA is not really a good excuse (well.. for me.. ) not to offend the staff or something... they had big releases on other AE games which were in beta before.. the game just got so thrilling and it went to a big stop... I expected a better release than this axe items xD..

AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/11/2012 4:32:50   
Devastate

quote:

"Maybe". That is the thing that is piercing this game's life for ages. There are assumptions as to what the next releases would be, that's fine if they actually make progress (weekly releases is fine) but to have the game bombarded with items seems a ridiculous idea.

As to make a comment to the axe, I say it seems a no biggie, just like any other items located in the Daily shop.
Post #: 15
3/11/2012 10:41:39   
Zeuzt

I missed that axe thing

and kinda getting bored already of the game

without older players noone can help with bosses anymore sucks
Post #: 16
3/11/2012 23:36:07   
Chuck the Awesome

Can I axe a question. ( see what I did there * snicker*) Puns aside, will you make some kind of guns of guns or some more repetitive weapons like sword of knives. I like those weapons a lot.
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= March 9th Design Notes - Axe-Swords!?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition