Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2012 6:08:19   
Basicball

@Clavier: i'm not 100% sure, but i don't think so
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
3/19/2012 6:22:13   
megakyle777

Simple. I have not played this in a while so I don't know if this has happened, but I would like to be able to play Single Player. Remove the limit on what NPC's You can fight. Make story (Aside from Wars) focus on them. Add loot and stuff around them like the Drop System. Simple.
DF  Post #: 52
3/19/2012 6:31:19   
Razen

One thing that I'd really like is the option to say have a "sporting challenge" with against a player. These fights wouldn't affect your win/lose ratio and would more serve to test how effective a build is against so and so. This would allow for easier field tests by players without them having to worry about it skewering their ratios.

@Megakyle: I don't think such an idea is possible for Epicduel...the entire basis of the game has always been and likely forever will be Players versus Players.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
3/19/2012 6:40:26   
Basicball

^isn't that the exact same as challenge fights? :s

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/27/2012 6:05:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
3/19/2012 6:46:03   
Razen

I could've sworn that challenge fights counted. Although, they could've changed it and I didn't notice. I rarely use the challenge thing. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
3/19/2012 6:47:40   
drinde

^
They used to, till they found out Dummying was caused by it.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 56
3/19/2012 11:24:31   
  RabbleFroth

Awesome thread! Some nice ideas in here.

To talk on a few of the common points I've seen:
1) Saving username/password on login screen.
At most we could save your username. We would never save your password in case people play in public places.

2) Character deletion.
I think this would be a very useful feature, but we'd have to come up with a very, very good way to prevent a scammer from deleting every character from someone's account. Not impossible, but would take a significant amount of time.

3) Suicide/Surrender button.
Not going to happen. Many reasons for this. One being an easy way to farm exp/credits without actually playing. Another is cultivating a defeatist attitude in game. I've won many matches I thought I had no chance of winning. These fights feel AWESOME, and we don't want to give people a way to skip this possibility.

Keep 'em coming :)
Post #: 57
3/19/2012 11:26:44   
gangster a

Change how many updates you do a month at the most bug and balance updates at least once every two weeks.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
3/19/2012 11:49:32   
DOOMdeath

An achievement for those who bought three or more 10k varium packs.
We deserve it. and maybe something like EDsupporter status that will be similar to founder.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 59
3/19/2012 12:29:42   
Basicball

quote:

Awesome thread! Some nice ideas in here.

To talk on a few of the common points I've seen:
1) Saving username/password on login screen.
At most we could save your username. We would never save your password in case people play in public places.
other AE games have the possibillity to save both user and pass :s

2) Character deletion.
I think this would be a very useful feature, but we'd have to come up with a very, very good way to prevent a scammer from deleting every character from someone's account. Not impossible, but would take a significant amount of time.
Like a 2nd 4 or 5 didgit password? (not allowed to be the same as normal password)
just an idea :3

3) Suicide/Surrender button.
Not going to happen. Many reasons for this. One being an easy way to farm exp/credits without actually playing. Another is cultivating a defeatist attitude in game. I've won many matches I thought I had no chance of winning. These fights feel AWESOME, and we don't want to give people a way to skip this possibility.
Hooray

Keep 'em coming :)

An achievement for those who bought three or more 10k varium packs.
We deserve it. and maybe something like EDsupporter status that will be similar to founder.

you already got the promo as a prize?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
3/19/2012 12:40:19   
DOOMdeath

^u didn't get it. I was thinking about status for those with three or more 10k Varium purchases.

Founders could pay only 9,95$and they got an achievement AND status (plus cool items like founder bike) . I bought 4 times 10k varium and I got only promo.
I know they were first who paid and they helped game to go through starting phases. But we are supporting game now and we deserve something more than just a promo.
Ones with the EDsupporter status would have access to some items, made for them. And they will be only ones who would access that.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
3/19/2012 13:08:08   
Yu84

quote:

Add a commit suicide button

Just to inform you, there was something similar to that when I first started playing (the early beta phase). It was the leave button. This caused huge problems because people would just leave without even trying. Anyways, back on topic, I dont think devs will add this feature because they already had it, and they took it off in the first place.
Post #: 62
3/19/2012 13:39:10   
Stabilis

I never have supported the suicide/surrender button but how about on a lighter scale a pass turn button? And increase turn times by 5 seconds?

Some may find a strategic use for passing their turn, as opposed to waiting for 15 seconds for ultimately decided not to perform any actions.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 3/19/2012 18:18:38 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 63
3/19/2012 18:15:01   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Here is what I would like to see in ED

No minimum block/crit/deflect chance
Buff Intimidate
Give Blood Mage more decent build options. Most are strength because most other builds are crap
10 influence for winning a 2v2 battle and possibly 1 or 2 more battle tokens

< Message edited by Jake01 -- 3/19/2012 18:23:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
3/20/2012 6:46:59   
drinde

Limited Class Changes per year.

This means you, class-hoppers.

A confirmation button, like when you buy something, when you swerve into a teleporter.

< Message edited by drinde -- 3/20/2012 6:47:50 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 65
3/20/2012 11:02:30   
white out727

i think bets for challange battles where the winner takes all, that would be cool. exmaple:
you could bet 500 credits and your opponate could bet 350
or you could bet equiptment example:
you bet a bunny zooka and your opponate bets bio borg
or you could not bet but the other person does example:
you bet nothing your opponate bets 2k credits

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/27/2012 6:06:11 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
3/20/2012 11:56:49   
Remorse

This is a very small change but it is a very anoying feature.

And that is hairstyle payments vs. colour change.

WHY do we have to continue to pay varium for hairstyle changes if we ant to just change the colour???

I change my colours ALOT and that is why I have to use a non varium hairstyle, it is a shame its like this.

It would be awsome if payment costs were sperate for hairstyles and colour change.

Or perhaps change hairstyle to have a 1 time payment to unlock the hairstyle of unlimted free changes to that style.
eg. 100 varium to completely unlock a varium hairstyle making th varium cost nill after that.

Please rabblefroth :D you seem to be the only coder willing to do the little awsome changes like these :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 3/20/2012 11:57:59 >
Epic  Post #: 67
3/20/2012 11:57:53   
gangster a

^ i made a post about that i think it got deleted ;/
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
3/20/2012 11:59:40   
Remorse

^ I would be suprised if any long time forum member HASNT mentioned this change at some point....

It has been mentioned hundreds of times yet it hasnt been adressed, now that they have rabblefroth coding all these little helpful things it may have a chance of getting through :)
Epic  Post #: 69
3/20/2012 12:00:46   
gangster a

^ hopefully fast :D
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
3/20/2012 12:03:07   
Remorse

^Agreed,

I have been very eager to change my hairstyle to a varium one but I have a serious colour changing problem xD
I literaly dont stop changing colours until I get it perfect.

But Unfortunately with tesla armour I can never get a pefect combonation of colours...
Epic  Post #: 71
3/20/2012 16:15:18   
zelemania

Undoubtedly, ED community is awesome and in the future I'd like to see devs taking into consideration players' opinions and suggestions.
Post #: 72
3/21/2012 9:07:48   
Lord Machaar

1. I would like an option where my username and password can be saved on log in screen. Agreed, Good idea...
2. Option to add a vend bot in my home. Agreed
3. Option to hide players on my screen, i dont like lag. Optional
4. Option to hide my stats and skill tree. No body going to steal it, otherwise where i can figure out the player's weakness, after trying every single attack?
5. Add icons for debuff with turn indicator next to player health. Agreed
6. Add a commit suicide button, when i am facing 2 level 34 with a level 28 partner i wanna push that button. Who knows, You might win... One of the lvl 34 will Lost connection :D
7. Add faction chat and world chat. Agreed
8. Add ignore all chat button i dont wanna hear ppl cursing me. Agreed
9. Increase drop of broken and rusted items its just credit after all. Agreed
10. Change field medic to a passive skill where at level 10 it auto restores 10 health of a player per turn. Deadly!
11. Add stat requirements to plasma bolt and cannon. And Bunker buster, Hell yeah
12. Improve stun / plasma grenade damage. And reduce energy of it, agreed
13. Add a feature where if a level 34 uses a level 15 item it looses its stat bonus.
This way players need to use items for their levels. This includes beta stuff. O.o?
14. Focus to determine who starts fight first. Forget luck. Agreed
15. Dex to improve gun damage. Strength will be useless...
16. Add a mission bot like the find bot. Hmm?
[u][i][b]EDIT:
17. Balance Juggernaut battle mode.Yeah
18. Balance Juggernauts Battle mode.^
19. Balance JUGGERNAUT battle Mode.^^

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 3/21/2012 9:09:39 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 73
3/21/2012 10:00:00   
Rui..
Banned

level 28 should be the max level for entering jugg fights. Its crazy to fight 2 level 30/31 players with end game items who boost 4 times. Plus when we did they call us noobs. :)
Post #: 74
3/21/2012 10:26:27   
Mr. Black OP

More achievements in the shop, I'm only missing 2 and I'm nowhere near my blue star.
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition