Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= DNs April 6: Cinderella in... Nighwraith out!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= DNs April 6: Cinderella in... Nighwraith out!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2012 13:22:30   
Plasma Charge
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

April 06, 2012

Randor the Red
It's Good Friday!
Since it is Good Friday I added a new item to the Fool's Day Shop! Head over to Fairgrounds and get your own Teddy Bear :)

Another DN update coming shortly!

Edit: New DN's
quote:

Cinderella
April 06, 2012
Cinderella in... Nighwraith out!
Hey there Hero... smashers? This is Cinderella from over at EpicDuel with your daily dose of Design Notes!

Happy Hoppy Easter to all of you on the Julian calendar, and what goes better with Easter than bunnies? Head over to the Fairgrounds to get your seasonal goodies from the Fool’s Day Shop as it will be leaving on Sunday, at which point the April Fool’s items will be gone for another year. So grab the silliness while you still can! Speaking of Sunday, head back to Fairgrounds and check out Pyotr Rabbit and his carrot cache for a healthy and delicious springtime snack! You'll also find awesome Easter items, but for a limited time only so hop to it! The Easter goodies will be going live on Easter Sunday!

Today Nightwraith will also be going back to Delta V (he finally got that teleporter fixed), so if you missed his gear, you’ll have to wait until Nightwraith’s real-life birthday in November to grab it again.

For those of you wondering why I've brought my special brand of insane over to HeroSmash: as you know I'm the staff writer for EpicDuel and because I guess I don't have enough on my plate already I'm getting shared with HeroSmash. This does not mean I'm leaving EpicDuel, just that I'll be helping out with words and such over here as well.

< Message edited by Plasma Charge -- 4/6/2012 14:11:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/6/2012 14:01:14   
megakyle777

Where did that suit come from? It looks a lot better on that pic then the one I wear in game. Or maybe it's the same one, I don't know.

Anyway, please tell me the new DN is about story.
DF  Post #: 2
4/6/2012 14:29:01   
blank452

Well, a staff writer helping out can only be a good thing, right? Writing usually is involved with a story.

Possible in a linear format?
A nice little narrative to get the player engaged?
Beginning, middle and end, perhaps?
Maybe an antagonist for us to butt heads with, yeah?
We become engrossed with a bit of HS lore, perchance?
Make the world somewhat more 3 dimensional?

I look forward to the results!

< Message edited by blank452 -- 4/6/2012 14:37:34 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/6/2012 14:38:44   
Lord Hades

Huh. It seems HS might finally be getting a story update. I am pleased by this...all is going according to plan (/maniacallaugh)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/6/2012 14:39:00   
megakyle777

Good to hear you are here Cinderella. I hope you have the chance to forge a good story soon.
DF  Post #: 5
4/6/2012 17:28:25   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Just a point of clarification: I'm not sure how deeply into story I'm going yet. I'm still going to be performing all of my EpicDuel duties, in addition to HS duties. I'm not sure at this point if I can commit to a huge storyline like AQW or ED, but I will be helping out as much as I can!

Edit: Thanks for the warm welcome though! :3

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 4/6/2012 17:32:57 >
Post #: 6
4/6/2012 17:47:36   
Lord Hades

@Cinderella: No need for a deep storyline. Considering the current state of HS, any storyline is fine.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/6/2012 18:25:00   
Phoenix Myth

Welcome, I am the infamous Drakkos.

You will learn to love me or dislike me. =P
AQW  Post #: 8
4/6/2012 19:27:20   
Purple112

I writer might actually help with the current situation. Maybe a continuation of the Pleasonton storyline? It's still not the same without Yergen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/6/2012 22:00:26   
Blackshock

Welcome to the club Cindy (it IS ok if I call you cindy right?). Still, looking forward to your valuable input. Haha, The name's blackshock, a pleasure meetin' ya.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
4/7/2012 1:17:52   
Antithesis

Welcome to our ghost-town the deadlands the forgotten realms HeroSmash, Cinderella.

I have faith that you can restore life to the PvE aspect of this game.

It's so very good to hear that we might even be getting some short-storylines... Finally. This is pleasing to our little community, no?

And nah Drakkos, you're not infamous. We love you anyway, even if you don't like Toreado and make me rage at the forums you jerk. /manlytears
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/7/2012 15:31:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

@The Dealer: It is efinitely different. I'd guess it was her personal armor.

I hope to have more information and depth with regards to background and storyline, too, Blank...

Oh, and hey, Cindy. It's been a while. XD

Makes me miss all the friends I had in ED. :/

It's fine, though. As has been said, anything involving storyline would probably be good, though of course the Clock Stopper thing continuing to be left alone (if it is, and something else is put forth instead) could cause problems.

... For example, something new in the coming F13 would be nice...

(Drakkos annoys me, sometime. ._.)
DF  Post #: 12
4/7/2012 16:07:55   
megakyle777

I KNEW it was different. Shame really. I like the look of it better then my current suit. I don't know why.

Anyway, speaking of storyline, whatever happened to that Character Contest?
DF  Post #: 13
4/7/2012 18:07:12   
Kinzdor

quote:

It's still not the same without Yergen.

Um Yergen never left the Hero Smash team. Sure he helps out with AQ3d, and doesn`t post maney DN`s any more, but a far a I know he is still part of the team.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/7/2012 19:08:24   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

One question Cindy. Why isn't your NPC(I assume that is your NPC in the DNs) wearing Squidling gloves?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
4/8/2012 11:30:02   
Devastate

A new leaf. Oh lass, be the reason for my stay here!
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= DNs April 6: Cinderella in... Nighwraith out!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition