Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mobile ED

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Mobile ED
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2012 17:29:54   
zion

Someone says they can run ED smoothly on their Galaxy note. Maybe we could get together a list of mobile devices that run the game smoothly (and say which graphic settings you used).
--Noiz

Runs smoothly

1. Galaxy Note - No chat
2. Atrix - No Chat
3. Motorola XOOM, 1.0 GHz Dual Core, 1 GB RAM, 32 GB HDD, and Android 4.0 ICS. However, there was a minor difficulty getting the chat to work while using full-screen.
4. Ipod /Ipad : You can use apps like CloudBrowse and Photon. [iphone 4s may be a problem]
5. Samsung Galaxy S2
6. HP/Palm's WebOS TouchPad

Runs laggy

1. Asus Transformer

Crashes your device / Can't run

1. Nokia N800
2. Galaxy S - can't type username/pass in login screen
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY - runs really laggy. It can also crash the phone (freeze) with Dolphin and built-in browser. (1.0 GHz Single Core, 512 MB RAM, 1 GB HDD, Android 2.3)
4. HTC WildFire

< Message edited by gk365 -- 4/12/2012 8:32:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/8/2012 17:56:24   
Ranloth
Banned

Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY - runs laggy, I mean really laggy. It can also crash the phone (freeze) with Dolphin and built-in browser.
1.0 GHz Single Core, 512 MB RAM, 1 GB HDD, Android 2.3

I doubt ICS would change anything as it'll come to Xperia series this month but it's the single Core to blame and less RAM as opposed to Motorola XOOM.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
4/9/2012 5:31:56   
zion

@Trans:
Added - isn't that supposed to be a "gaming" phone?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/9/2012 5:38:43   
SouL Prisoner

Guys , any one has any idea, if i could play ED on Samsung ...something with duel sim (DUOS) costs around 10k Rupees (that's around 200$)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/9/2012 5:42:07   
Ranloth
Banned

It is gaming but not browser games but Android + PSP games, some of them. I won't say anything more as it's off-topic.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
4/9/2012 6:16:11   
SouL Prisoner

OK! the name is Samsung Galaxy DUOS , can i play ED on this??? has any one tried out??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/9/2012 6:37:07   
Calogero

Going to buy Sony Xperia S soon, I'll give you a headsup if it works or not

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
4/9/2012 15:27:07   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Any apple mobiles device doesn't run flash. You can use apps like CloudBrowse and Photon for all mobile apple products though :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/10/2012 6:24:37   
rajkumar

I use galaxy note with my Idea 3g net and low quality coz i like to play epic duel in low quality and have been doing it form many years :D

AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/10/2012 7:34:06   
SouL Prisoner

@Raj

AWwwW lucky you :3

Aniways i finally got a new mobile , its HTC ONE V(released few days b4 i believe) , its got flash , but i need to test , if ED works on or it??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
4/10/2012 12:09:33   
aomont

Samsung Galaxy S2

I can log in and play with it ! No problem.
The window don't fit, looks bigger than the phone screen but I haven't messed with config yet.
I haven't tried chat yet to tell if it works.
Epic  Post #: 11
4/10/2012 12:12:07   
Joe10112

I have a Galaxy S. Sad. Can't play. I tried though, but can't type...ah well.

Anyone tried 4-g Epicduel? Must lag alot...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
4/12/2012 3:56:23   
Scyze

The reason why EpicDuel runs fast on your browser is because of your computer/devices' RAM. The higher it is, the faster things run (games) but if it is low, EpicDuel wont' probably work. The login screen will show up and the servers but then the characters list won't show up due to the slow speed that is on your computer/laptop.
Buy a phone with a reasonably high memory (without a memory card) and then play. It also comes to your Internet Wireless Speed. If it is slow, low Mbps, then it will run slowly. Your phone also has to be fitted with the programs needed to run the game. If you have an old Flash Player software(below 9), it won't work.
It doesn't matter what type of phone you have, you want to play EpicDuel on a phone, buy one with a high memory to make it run smoothly and fast. You also need Internet connection.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
4/12/2012 4:11:04   
huuduy1

Iphone 4s with photon >.< ( easy get disconnect ). I will wait for Samsung galaxy S 3 to play :D
Epic  Post #: 14
4/12/2012 9:41:33   
Wraith

XOOM: ICS doesn't work with Flash.

Only Honeycomb, Android 3 does.
Sorry for being misleading.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
9/7/2012 20:49:38   
HEXZOS

EPICDUEL FOR FLASHLITE 4?? :)
Epic  Post #: 16
9/7/2012 20:57:13   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

This topic, I've read through, it rocked,
To post what they thought they all flocked,
But all had been said,
This topic was dead,
And now it is finally locked.

< Message edited by Practel -- 9/7/2012 20:59:44 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Mobile ED
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition