Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Items You'd Like to see Updated

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Items You'd Like to see Updated
Page 10 of 12«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2017 12:20:40   
Archmage Belaxel

summon eldron needs an update
AQ DF  Post #: 226
5/8/2017 15:32:12   
Kalle29

Would love to see Memet get updated (and a warrior version included with SP upkeep)
AQ  Post #: 227
5/11/2017 20:40:37   
battlesiege15

Mark of Hope, Evil Eyeglasses, Pureheart Mirror... Actually all the items from the quest.

I know alignment used to be a major thing in the Devourer Saga but it's pretty much neglected nowadays. Updates to just these items at least would make game play a bit more interesting because it emphasizes character choices in game (alignment) and thus the role playing factor...

Seraph just because the art is great and we are lacking in shields with triggers. It'd go well with the Powerword Red Fog spell update

Dragonslayer Shield pls. Idk how feasible the current trigger is but maybe make it more like Cyclops Misc for damage reduction.
AQ AQW  Post #: 228
5/16/2017 5:50:07   
Rayimika
Banned

To add to this thread, both Drakonnan and Drakonnas helmets with Mother's Charm gear can be recalibrated for spectacular results as multiplicative resist magic-oriented equipment.
AQ AQW  Post #: 229
5/16/2017 6:10:08   
mu695

Sila's Staff, anyone? I'd be happy just to see a level 150 version.
AQ  Post #: 230
5/16/2017 14:33:14   
The Gandolphin

The Solaris Set. I used this set when I was a really low level and it worked wonders. It's completely overshadowed (no pun intended) by other light armors now like White Knight Z or Light Lord's Cleric. It would be great to see this armor get an aesthetic change and an armor skill. They should also rework the shield to give healing based on damage taken rather than random regeneration which healed you for less than 1% of your maximum health.
Post #: 231
5/16/2017 22:07:20   
lifetime dreamer

Algern's Carapace: (no nerfs please)
AQ  Post #: 232
5/17/2017 2:58:26   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Goggernaut Helm
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 233
5/17/2017 3:41:19   
Xonuss7

The Ubear set. Still one of my favourite items of all time :D
AQ  Post #: 234
5/17/2017 3:58:17   
Zeruphantom

quote:

Sila's Staff, anyone? I'd be happy just to see a level 150 version.

Technically that'd be a nerf, not an update

quote:

Goggernaut Helm

"Misc out?"

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 235
5/20/2017 13:47:37   
games2play

I would like to see the class armors get updates so they can be a endgame alternative.
Post #: 236
5/20/2017 14:12:50   
CH4OT1C!

Shiny boy series - Possibly passive to dazzle (look at Ultraviolet light spell)
War Armor - Unique damage effect potential
Elemental unity series- Chance to deal fake void affected by allignment?
Panic Armor - FD with skill to panic?
powerword red fog - Fire/Wind with compensation plus D-burst effect?
Fleshrender weapon - Grave rot -> renamed cripple?
Powerword Whoops - Lots of fun here

Would love to see an update to all of those. Beautiful items with a lot of gameplay potential. The powerword whoops would need a total redesign but it would be great fun to see how it gets changed!
AQ  Post #: 237
5/21/2017 18:05:47   
ZumaChaosReborn

I agree with games2play; the class armors (especially Paladin/Necromancer) really deserve a revamp, and there should be classes that are usable by endgame (L105+) players. On a similar note, I also want to see the subrace armors swept as well. The same should apply to the MC sets, like Kindred and Asgardian.
AQ  Post #: 238
5/21/2017 19:12:11   
battlesiege15

Uhh, Asgardian was already updated no? Some of the items may need some tweaking but for the most part, it's up to current standards.

Kindred will happen eventually. It's the only MC set left to update.

Class armors were said to be updated at some point to have end game tiers but it's going to be a very large amount of work for the limited staff we have at AQ. IMR is going to work on updating the Paladin Class for 2020 I believe so that'll be happening in the near future!

As for subrace armors, that'd be nice. I know the staff said they don't really want to do mini armors like Dracopyre anymore so maybe we'll get full classes when they get updated? Also, any reason to make Darkovia relevant again haha
AQ AQW  Post #: 239
5/21/2017 21:09:01   
ZumaChaosReborn

@Battlesiege15: Mjollnir is not at current standards, since it does not have a proper MC bonus (its current bonus is to switch attack types from Melee to 100-proc Ranged, but this does not require an MC under current standards, so the MC bonus is wasted).
AQ  Post #: 240
5/22/2017 10:31:06   
Kilvakar

I know it's the most work and therefore the least likely to ever happen, but I've always wanted classes to be viable in the endgame. Or, at least the higher-tier ones. As much as I love the individual armors that have come out recently, the game still lost a large chunk of what makes it fun when they increased the level cap and left classes in the dust.
AQ  Post #: 241
5/25/2017 11:08:54   
Yozai

Greater Charm spell... CHA based element seeking spell. But guess it would be weaker if updated. Not sure o_o
AQ  Post #: 242
5/25/2017 11:48:02   
afterlifex
Legend-X

I have fond members of killing phlox(and others) with Charm. Looking at it now, Int for BtH ..blah.
Yeah it would be a hard spell to update but keep its flavor. I mean I guess it's just a Cha based candy hearts in the end but well that isn't very comforting.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 5/25/2017 11:57:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 243
5/27/2017 15:41:29   
The Big Guy

Sila's Staff and Glacial Short Staff are the two big ones for me.
AQ DF  Post #: 244
5/27/2017 16:38:53   
Valentine

I'm sure it'll never happen… but I would love to have a :L150 version of the Little Me armor.

quote:

afterlifex said… I mean I guess it's just a Cha based candy hearts in the end but well that isn't very comforting.

Ah, but could it deal Neutral-element damage like Candy Hearts? I found that out earlier whilst having the Arcane Ultra!!!Guardian Scythe equipped.

AQ  Post #: 245
5/28/2017 2:58:00   
kingKunta

Taladosian Robes
Tyrannochiken Rex Rider
Solaris set
Fairy God mother pet
Post #: 246
5/28/2017 3:08:41   
Bolter

^ all of them except Solaris are already up to standard, there is nothing more for them to be updated.
AQ  Post #: 247
6/1/2017 13:08:04   
sobodobo

lvl 150 version of solaris would be nice
Post #: 248
6/1/2017 13:48:09   
Aura Knight

The iluminate ultra spell could use higher tiers to make its description make more sense. For something said to be the most powerful light spell one can use without being an archmage, it's weird that it's only level 80.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 249
6/1/2017 14:12:57   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

Taladosian Robes

quote:

all of them except Solaris are already up to standard, there is nothing more for them to be updated.

Well it does still lack the *1.25 dmg taken modifier
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Items You'd Like to see Updated
Page 10 of 12«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition