Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 3 of 12«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2012 0:22:41   
Ubear

ubear form

*MUNCH* Your sig contains an advertisement. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQ Epic  Post #: 51
4/22/2012 0:35:06   
Zeruphantom

I believe when it eventually becomes revamped, it'll be one of the most efficient fire armors in the game... and it'll look great
AQ Epic  Post #: 52
4/22/2012 0:50:05   
Skull Kid

The Elemental Armors, And All those awesome thing in all 3 shopd like Tsunami Edge (The Artwork on this is one of my most favorites) Big 100k and the starter equipment...
Player creates account and sees the starters, Get fed up and quit
and of course Ubers Reign supreme in this list cuz others get overShadowed by the awesomeness
*nudge*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
4/22/2012 0:51:34   
Zeruphantom

^ you and your punny hints on the sweep of Reign/Shadow Sets...
AQ Epic  Post #: 54
4/22/2012 5:32:50   
uncreated reaper 713

lich form's a big one... along with the rest of necromancer class, and necromancer is in dire need of higher level armors of more varieties...

then theres custom weapons of course...

perhaps the weapons of salvation and the undefeatablades as well?
Post #: 55
4/22/2012 9:22:44   
Skull Kid

Yeah! i totally forgot bout classes.. we need KNIGHTS, I hope LB takes his time but makes it EPIC!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
4/22/2012 9:31:35   
battlesiege15

I want the elemental armors to be revamped... i believe they could serve as neutral armors that may give up some MRM for a better resistance to the base element; it could also follow the elemental wheel to help make it awesome!
AQ AQW  Post #: 57
4/22/2012 9:43:40   
Avalonmerlin

Stiltwalker
Nova Knight
AQ  Post #: 58
4/22/2012 10:41:43   
FiendBane

The art and animation from Shadow, Reign and Kindred is really unique and sleek, now they are all but obsolete.

Now its not even used (for some players, not even in their storage list). A revamp of their stats is all it takes to revive it, until then...
AQ DF  Post #: 59
4/22/2012 11:05:07   
Tristar Nexus
Constructive!

Not so much an issue of revamping old equipment but can an old updated set be a reward for a new quest? If you update some weapon set from the devourer saga that only went up to level 60, could you offer that same set as half of a two piece war reward - with the set now going up to level 137 this time? It would give staff some leeway to update the art of more stuff as that stuff would count towards the art they had to produce for the next release. It would also allow us to get higher level versions of truely memorable items. Also it could offer higher level players a rather novel (if illusionary) perk. If you only release that set in the higher levels it wasn't previously released in (leaving the lower level items in it's original quest in the updated form) it would appear as if high level players got something extra.

Then again the higher ups would probably frown on this sort of thing :/
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
4/22/2012 13:17:58   
DiEnd
Banned

@Ubear Of course...
Anyways Super Pzycho Sabre was/is one of my favorite weapons. It helped me a lot in the game.
AQ  Post #: 61
4/22/2012 14:28:10   
LuciDDreamer

Avenger and dreamcatcher which was my combo while fighting against level 300 akriloth with my level 54 adventurer alongside ice dragon egg pet :p, good old days.
Avenger as a fulloffensiveplus fire armor. ( that damages yourself also while dealing great damage )
Dreamcatcher as a shield which increases your spell damage.
AQ  Post #: 62
4/22/2012 17:42:36   
zfloydz

A Fujin set revamp would be cool. That Fujin shield was one of the best all-around/wind shields I had for the longest time.
A Reign set revamp will be awesome when it happens soon. I wonder if the highest level of the Reign Plate armor will be better than the highest Full Metal Santa armor.

< Message edited by zfloydz -- 4/22/2012 17:48:50 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 63
4/22/2012 19:01:35   
dragonmasterz

^I'd be pretty disapointed if it didn't beat FMS.

I am excited about the Reign Set revamp the most becuase:

1. FMS uses both DEX and STR for its attack. I don't have DEX >_<
2. I hate Holiday Collosus becuase its special takes a huge hit and its inaccurate.
3. Reign was and still is my favorite looking armour.
AQ  Post #: 64
4/23/2012 10:47:51   
Skull Kid

I like Reign because of the things U exactly mentioned above and it's animation is Kewl!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
4/23/2012 12:56:50   
Vasil

ELITE ICE KATANA!!! It was my favorite weapon and now it sucks :( Also all the old Ubers(Shadow Reign Asgardian)
AQ  Post #: 66
4/24/2012 6:37:30   
GRDN

Hourglass Axes
Paladin Class.It looks way better in other games.

AND... Akriloth,Dweezel, Giind,Edan and other dragons with names.
They still have their old look and atttacks.

The Destroyer weapons(ice, water) would look better revamped too.

Posts merged. Please do not double/triple post and so on as it is considered spam.~Elryn

< Message edited by Elryn -- 4/24/2012 21:18:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
4/24/2012 8:12:16   
souldeath

armor like Dark Plate, Earthen Plate etc that were release between 2002 till 2005 should need some update
AQ  Post #: 68
4/24/2012 14:28:31   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Update to first post. Sorry if I missed any, I was in a rush.
quote:

If you guys would be so kind as to include a Pedia link to the equipment you'd like revamped, that would make some lives much easier. Also, if you could specify what needs to be revamped: Art, Stats, or Both. That would help alot. :P

I'm not including the MC Sets or Classes as they are already in the works/or are in planning. Thanks! A quick note on armors: They take the longest and might not happen until there's a solid plan about what should be done. They should be a more unified effort. ~Clyde

Suggest So Far

Misc/Unspecified
100% Proc Weapons

Shops
Yulgar's Intermediate Shop
Darkovia

Armors
Elemental Plates
The Protector Set
ZardRider
Frogzard Rider Armor
Zardslayer
Breakneck Robe
Dusk Robe
Stiltwalker
Arcane

Weapons
Warhawk
Bad Axes
Soul/Ice Katana
Chain Axes
Flame Hatchets
Tsunami Edge
Orc-ish Katana
Rage Breaker
Black Wartexx
Super Pzycho Sabre
Big 100k
Soul Carver
Shadowoksen
Arkridge
Destroyer

Shields
Aegis
Dreamcatcher

Pets
Vampdragons

Spells
Water Dragon Blast
Ice Dragon Spirit
Post #: 69
4/24/2012 18:06:31   
Jakau Ryuu

I'd like to add the Fyre Force weapons. Stat-wise, mostly - the art's fine as it is.

Also, the Wabbit and Wascawy Wabbit armors. The art for the base form is good, but the transformed state's animation seems a little stiff, and it seems a little short for a "big demon wabbit." Stat-wise, both forms are outdated as well. And if I may make a request, could the base states have a "full-defensive with Defense over Resistance" lean? A rabbit isn't going to hit hard, but small, moving targets tend to be difficult to hit.

< Message edited by Jakau Ryuu -- 4/24/2012 18:09:38 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
4/24/2012 21:15:20   
Affinity

For spells, I'd like to see Earth Fury, MegaInferno, and MegaShock get updated stat-wise. Their art is great already. I'd also like to see more magical katanas, but I couldn't find any to my liking.
AQ  Post #: 71
4/24/2012 21:47:17   
darksampson

For weapons I would greatly appreciate having the Blackbones series revamped and given higher level version. A very interesting and unique weapon among the AQ weapons but becomes obsolete at such a low-level :(. I think the art for this is great, the stats need some work though.

< Message edited by darksampson -- 4/24/2012 21:51:20 >
AQ  Post #: 72
4/25/2012 3:45:47   
mythicswords

Yellow muhrble
blue murhble
red muhrble
mostly their stats, the art is fine enough imo

and Kesshish-kin ^_^
the art is just plain awesome, just the stats to change ad add more high level verions
AQ DF  Post #: 73
4/25/2012 4:09:22   
Keno Chao

I'd like to suggest the Blizzard Wand. I remember getting it ages ago, and even back then it was dissapointing. We definitely need more 100% proc Magic weapons
AQ  Post #: 74
4/25/2012 6:23:07   
A Broken Autumn

Souvenir T-Shirts
Drakel Disguise

These two armors where my favorites when they where still useful. I loved the drakel disguise for it's choice of attack type.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 3 of 12«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition