Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2012 10:44:21   
Bolter

I don't know if this counts, but I would like to see higher lv versions of Golden Summoner and have a sun art just above its handle below the light blade replacing the eye.

Also, I would like ChronoBlade, Quindent, Viridian and Sun Sickle to be revamped in terms of stats and higher lv versions

< Message edited by Atomos -- 4/25/2012 10:53:57 >
AQ  Post #: 76
4/25/2012 11:02:10   
pRopaaNS1337

Well, aside from most importnant sets, Idk if there is much point to add higher leveled versions for bunch of old equipments instead of releasing something new. :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 77
4/25/2012 23:21:28   
griddd

the gatekeeper plate would be nice
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
4/26/2012 9:54:27   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Whoo, added a whole bunch of new items. Guess those are the best to be swept first before any of the rest. IMO.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
4/26/2012 10:22:04   
Bolter

oh yea I forgot about the Solsaber, looks is fine but it also needs revamped in stats and have higher lv versions too,

well, Dark Angels and their spears have already been revamped, but what about the Light Demons and their Solsabers? they deserve a revamp too
AQ  Post #: 80
4/26/2012 11:42:11   
zekefreed777

Face Hammer of Smashing I think the head art could use a revamp to make it gnarlier...

>.>

This time I should be allowed to post this suggestion since it's for a re-vamp/I'd probably replace tonbo-giri with this if a higher level version came out too...

<.<
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
4/26/2012 20:14:54   
tomwu

Sky scorchers! ): I want l140 version lol
AQ DF  Post #: 82
4/27/2012 17:29:51   
Duskstar

These beauties are some of my personal favourite pets in the game. They need restatting, TD updating, and higher level versions would be even cooler!

*aswouldotherelementversionswinkwinknudgenudge*

I think it's great what you appear to be planning on doing Clyde, so keep up the good work, and I forgot to say, congrats on the elemental shield LB :P
AQW  Post #: 83
4/28/2012 10:08:18   
dragon master austin

The Dracomancer Armor and Class (Dragonslayers got a revamp what about us?)

AQ DF  Post #: 84
4/28/2012 13:43:20   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@dragon master austin: Quoting Clyde.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Post #69

If you guys would be so kind as to include a Pedia link to the equipment you'd like revamped, that would make some lives much easier. Also, if you could specify what needs to be revamped: Art, Stats, or Both. That would help alot. :P

I'm not including the MC Sets or Classes as they are already in the works/or are in planning. Thanks! A quick note on armors: They take the longest and might not happen until there's a solid plan about what should be done. They should be a more unified effort. ~Clyde
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 85
4/28/2012 21:54:11   
GRDN

Those Blades of Heck(Soul Leech, Vampiric Axe, Limbus blade and Tongue of Stragath) need to be revamped too.They look unappealing, especially the first til third one, Tongue of Stragath still ok.
Shouldn't the Mjollnir's special improve?(Why no Thunderbolts like Thor's ?)

< Message edited by GRDN -- 4/28/2012 23:14:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 86
5/3/2012 20:20:35   
Traveler
Helpful and Constructive!

Now that the war is over and I have had a couple of calm days, I have been checking the shops around Battleon and I have seen some old, low level and almost forgotten items that could become quite interesting if revamped. Some of them would just need updated stats (and new versions). Others are items that have something on them or on their description that makes me think that they could have something quite special about them with some changes.

- Luck Lamp. We have armours that give spells, miscs that give weapons and other such combinations. This one could be a weapon that also works as a misc. A regular Wind weapon that, when clicked, gives a boost to Luck for an SP cost. It would need an increased price for being weapon+misc., but otherwise I believe that it shouldn't be so hard to stat.
- Razor Plate (and Razor's Edge Plate). Could be a toggleable armour, in a similar vein to the My Way armours. Just change between a regular armour and one with a very random-heavy attack.
- Polacco. Could be a Melee weapon that can be clicked to become a Ranged one (possibly with different leans).
- Starbow. This idea is a bit more "out there" but, based on the description, couldn't it be a toggleable weapon? A no special, accurate mace-like weapon that can be transformed into a 100% special bow. I don't know if that would need some penalty to be balanced, but it would be an interesting weapon.
- Spectrum Swirl. we don't have that many things that damage enemy mana. This one could use some higher level variants.
- WarHawk. Looks like a 100% special, CHA-based weapon to me...
- Mr Soaker. A very unique weapon that uses potions for boosting its attack.
- Lizard Wizard. Again, we don't have much things that attack opponents' mana. So this could be an interesting pet.
- Big Red Button. This armour uses the player's HP to increase its attack. This could be redone in two ways. The first would be a normal armour skill (like the ones in Solaris, Salvation and others) which uses HP instead of MP or SP. The second would be a toggle: when you activate it you receive some damage each turn in exchange for an increase on the armours BRS. Or you can combine both: one click toggles the turn-by-turn boost, a second triggers the skill. Could be a Berserker-like armour (since we have heard nothing about the revamp of Berserker class and it may be a good while away): fully offensive to start with and with an option to make it even more offensive by paying with blood. With the popularity that offensive armours have, this could be a big hit with the playerbase (awful pun intended).
- Elemental Fighter. An armour that can change the element of your attacks. Probably difficult to balance, but interesting.
AQ  Post #: 87
5/4/2012 2:26:06   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Aracknight. Stats-swept, some Adventurer versions, and level variants.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 88
5/4/2012 2:33:10   
Duskstar

^x2
AQW  Post #: 89
5/4/2012 3:27:56   
Arcadia

I think the Guardian Angel needs a new look. Her looks literally pushed me away to Poelala (spelling?)
AQ  Post #: 90
5/4/2012 10:26:03   
brotherbeast

How about a revamp to the Guardian Blade

We now have the UltraGuardian Armor and shield as no-drops, but are stuck with the old blade or Awes as out no drop.

Maybe an UltraGuardian blade, one which we can manually select the element instead of having it constantly switch repeatedly. Also, spikes... more spikes to match the armor. Everybody loves spikes!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
5/4/2012 10:30:01   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

^ Staff mentioned about an UltraGuardian Scythe - I Think.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
5/4/2012 22:02:02   
DiEnd
Banned

OH I just remembered! The SuperZard Costume! That brings back memories.
AQ  Post #: 93
5/4/2012 22:24:31   
OnuaNuva

Weapons:
Drakonnan's Red Vengeance (A while back there was an accidental graphics deletion that left part of clear)
Crescent Blade (I'm pretty sure it deserves a buff)
Twist Dagger (At current rates, the old version of Vortex it summons is far below par for equal-costing Token weapons)
Patriot Blade (Original Energy one)

Shields:
Greeks and Grains

Armors:
Guardian Ice Dragon Rider...
Vampire Slayer
Jolly Old Armor

Spells:
Avalanche Extreme
Megashock/Earth Fury/MegaInferno?

Pets:
Daimyo
Sleestak
Krabbs
Robophant
(I think they run on the old pet algorithm)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
5/5/2012 7:17:30   
Sebastianthefrog

War armour. The fight was so great, the armour just left a bad taste in my mouth. I understand adding the affects from the boss fight would be OP, but maybe increased stats and a toned down version of one of them?
Post #: 95
5/5/2012 8:10:18   
Blueschneider

The Custom Weapon! Both quest and weapons! Once was my best fire weapon!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
5/5/2012 9:19:18   
She Ratchet!

The Golden Set! It has become quite weak, except for the weapon, but the armor is a complete disappointment.

When the sun rises in the west, sets in the east. When the seas go dry, when the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
AQ DF  Post #: 97
5/5/2012 20:22:39   
battlesiege15

this beauty. I've always loved the artwork for the tsunami edge and all, but it was always too expensive... and now, the bth and special is just not worth it at higher levels...

I think that this would make a great upgrade, and many will frown upon this suggestion but I think that it should be MC'd. I mean the soak ability itself is fine as long as the special takes a damage reduction to compensate for the "soaked" effect (which nothing really does anyways :P), but it also has an additional effect of nerfing a specific monster category's ("metallic") MRM defenses which could be fun to use. Of course it would make sense if this nerf was reduced to... let's say -3 to all with cap at 5 nerfs.

Also, once the weapon is triggered, the little gem in the very center of the weapon could either glow a different color (like a bright red to indicate that it's been triggered) or a blue aura around it like with dragonbane weaponss/the luminous weapons' glow upon trigger against the appropriate monsters.
AQ AQW  Post #: 98
5/6/2012 1:27:40   
ZooBooLu

I kind of feel like were voting I'd really like if warhawk was swept and the art redone, the concept is really great and I'd love to be able to use it and not be completely hindered by it, If I had to choose a second it'd probably be the elemental plates, not very original, but they seem like something that would even be in the companies best wishes, if a new player buys their first couple armors and they're re-skins I'd not be surprised if they quit or at least were slightly disappointed.
Post #: 99
5/6/2012 4:09:33   
Ghengis

Chieftain's IronThorn it would be nice to see this old item get more updated stats, art and new tiers so that higher levels players aren't carrying around a shield 40 levels below them.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 4 of 12«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition