Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 7 of 12«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/11/2012 20:20:45   
so0meone

Revamping the old Ubers, like so many others have said, would be awesome. There are some seriously cool things that can be done with Shadow and Fujin's animations. For example, Shadow could pull off something similar to Eclipse Dragon ("After being struck from an unknown direction, you begin to feel true Fear") by manipulating the shadows behind, under, above or even inside the target as an attack and Fujin... Using the wind to effectively teleport and strike is awesome in itself, love the animation as it is. Looks pretty cool too IMO, I'd just like to see usable offense. Reign... You've got a blazing sword, the fire in itself seems like it could be used for a pretty effective Ranged attack (Sword of Seals, I'm looking at you xD), maybe a burn effect (Although I did absolutely LOVE raining Armageddon down upon my opponents' heads with its special). Asgardian, all I have to say is it needs a bigger hammer. I'm Nordic myself though, and I love the references. I would like to see Bifrost incorporated into the quest though, and as the weapon is named after Thor's hammer, maybe name the boss after Sleipnir, what it seems to represent?. That's all I got there. Nemesis got a really awesome revamp already, and as for Golden, I have no idea really.

If y'all already had ideas for any (or all) of these, I would not be surprised at all, just my suggestions. I know they'll come out cool anyway, Nemesis definitely did.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 151
6/28/2012 1:55:07   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

Weapons - even higher level of the Elemental dragonblades already in game seeing how the player level might some day reach as high as level 150
definitely Vampdragons in the pet category
dragon shields in the lower leveled dragon class quest for higher versions
higher version of dragon related Misc ( currently I do believe there is only 2 an they are low leveled)

as far as the dream section -
we could still possibly use a Earth,Water, Fire dragonblades
higher levels or class armors ( such a dragonslayers class amour for higher levels for example)
an basically a MC set based on dragonslaying by itself minus the class abilities
and please do consider & pass to the higher ups a token incentive package ( the highest token package available?) for a swept no-drop dragonblade itself?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 152
1/14/2017 22:32:39   
theBatMan

I want Ubear at level 150.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 153
1/15/2017 3:39:16   
Conspiracy

I have Zombie Form and Vampire Form from maybe 2005 or around there.

Would like to see those updated to how those monsters look like now.
AQ  Post #: 154
1/15/2017 6:25:24   
zinkk!

^ Would strongly dislike art updates on old school items such as those. Stat updates to today's standards would be welcome, though!

On the same note, I would also love updates to the old Black Wartexx and Ultra Ice Katana (all my ooooold rares really), and especially Daimyo!
AQ  Post #: 155
1/15/2017 8:11:08   
JSND

Honestly i kinda want to see a revamp/update on Mark of Hope
AQ  Post #: 156
1/15/2017 8:11:27   
SmashBrawlerX2

I want the Kindred Set to be updated. It's one of the few permanent water armors we have, and it's currently useless.

It's a shame, it still has wonderful art and a unique skill thats even more satisfying for a warrior. I've been waiting years, and had hope it would be coming soon after they updated Reign/Golden/Asgardian/Twilight but it's been a long time since then and it seems like there's no plans to touch it.

It's the only one of the yearly mastercraft sets that hasnt been brought up to date. Not even just for creating higher level version, the armor attack stats havent even been swept.
AQ  Post #: 157
1/15/2017 8:14:08   
Shiba

I want to remind you all you're bumping a topic that is 5 years old.
AQ  Post #: 158
1/15/2017 9:29:57   
Cinimo D

I know there's Ebony Seppy Form, but higher level of Ancient Doom Knight from the ShadowScythe T-Shirt would be nice. I think the original has different resistances.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 159
1/15/2017 9:30:43   
ArchMagus Orodalf

@Shiba: This is a FAQ'd thread. That means it will not be deleted by the forums' automatic deletion mechanism, and you're supposed to post in it rather than creating a new thread on the same topic.

Also, I second the Kindred Set mention... I've wanted a revamp of that 5ever. I love the skill.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
1/15/2017 10:12:17   
big E

quote:

^ Would strongly dislike art updates on old school items such as those. Stat updates to today's standards would be welcome, though!

Wishful thinking, but that won't happen. It's staff policy to always update art together with stats. We can only hope that the new art stays true to the spirit of the old one and isn't too flashy and overdone.

Posting our wishes, are we? Well my number one will always be the 150-ing of the Blockman and FMS sets. Then of course that they finally finish the MC sets (Kindred, Morningstar and Nemesis) and update all the ancient gear in the town shops. *looks hard at Raynar's Blade and Glacial Short Staff*
AQ  Post #: 161
1/15/2017 11:23:18   
dragonofchaos

favorite shield of all time is cutting edge guard, would love to have a 150 version
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 162
1/15/2017 13:34:34   
Uskius

Another +1 for Mark of Hope and Nemesis set updates. Nemesis is one of my top favorite sets, and it hurt so bad selling it to make way for Frostval Mercenary. A couple personal favorites I'd like to see updated are the Seraph Shield and the Power Word Red Fog spells. Given how strong HP cost spells are today, PWRF would be incredibly powerful. Offensive shields aren't allowed in the current balance standards, but a Light shield with a Wind secondary and a trigger against undead(maybe inflicting Panic instead of the usual MRM bonus) certainly wouldn't hurt.
AQ Epic  Post #: 163
1/15/2017 15:10:27   
Kay Oh

Tsunami edge & nightmare set.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 164
1/15/2017 15:14:46   
Gold

Morningstar Set. If I'm not mistaken it's still on the old lean standard, but before the level cap was raised, it was one of my favourite sets. Especially liked the armor and its chaining damage bonus MC.

I am Gold, for I am many.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 165
1/15/2017 18:21:42   
battlesiege15

Wooly Thoctar is all I care about tbh.... It's art is so good yet it's so forgotten. Tsunami Edge would be amazing too.

@Gold: Morningstar and Nemesis are both on the non-updated lists. They both also require pets with actual MC bonuses due to the change in CHA req
AQ AQW  Post #: 166
1/15/2017 19:24:00   
Mortlock

I'd love to see the grabbis' get revamped, I remember grinding levels years ago and getting so excited when I fought one. They did much damage for me to kill most of the time, but the rare occasions where i managed it were so rewarding, still have the pet even if it is so weak i cant use it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 167
1/15/2017 23:17:39   
Zaramortar

would love to see special lvl 150 versions of all the class armors and equipment that require special quests to acquire.

while i know that you probably dont want things about classes suggested its just an idea of what to do for them.

< Message edited by Zaramortar -- 1/15/2017 23:27:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 168
1/15/2017 23:51:08   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

Above exactly what i would love too see for dragonslayer Zaramortar - even if the level 150 had no skills
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 169
1/16/2017 0:46:12   
darksampson

Definitely Ubear set, Glacial Short Staff.

Some of the old booster weapons getting updated would be great too like Blood Crystal Axe and Tsunami Pen. The elemental magestaves from the mage class quest would be a great revamp too.

Also Lord Arrgthas the monster and his temp no-drop weapon.

For armors I'd love a revamp of Canine Warrior, it was one of my favorite armors back in the day.

For pets I'd love elemental wolves. Also what happened to that Truffle update?
AQ  Post #: 170
1/16/2017 1:06:31   
Thor

ALL old ubers.
AQ AQW  Post #: 171
1/16/2017 7:57:02   
King Lathas

Werepyre as I mentioned in another thread. I loved it back then, and I still love it now. Revamp, new armor, whatever. As long as there's more of it.
AQ  Post #: 172
1/16/2017 8:24:27   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

ALL old ubers.

As in what we now call mastercrafted sets or the random items we called "uber" which could have been anything?
(I still hate the, "Is (blank) an uber?" question from back then.)

Not much left as far as the MC sets that were actually around when the term was used and fewer that need massive overhauls.

As far as standalone items we called uber, S-hield have long since been done so it leave the likes of Poise and Raynar's Ultimate Blade. An update would be nice but I also don't see it being too kind to them.

Can you expand on your comment? As this topic has been revived there is always a chance of the staff looking at it so details are a good thing. More when it's a vague old term like ubers
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
1/16/2017 8:32:38   
Doomknight Arakos

All wizard robes from the wizard class shop.
AQ  Post #: 174
1/16/2017 8:42:51   
Shiba

Perhaps a swept Algern's Carapace and a new level 150 version! (:
AQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 7 of 12«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition