Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/16/2017 11:09:39   
Thor

quote:

As in what we now call mastercrafted sets or the random items we called "uber" which could have been anything?
(I still hate the, "Is (blank) an uber?" question from back then.)

I meant all master crafted sets, yeah. Kindred, solaris, nova knight, nemesis(just needs a lvl 150 thats it tbh)
AQ AQW  Post #: 176
1/17/2017 22:02:04   
Dekoras

Always wanted to see a revamp of the Omega Astramorph. Thought the misc was not only very cool, but the armor it gave you and the unique ability to change your stats was awesome!
AQ  Post #: 177
1/17/2017 23:21:38   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

I meant all master crafted sets, yeah. Kindred, solaris, nova knight, nemesis(just needs a lvl 150 thats it tbh)

To be technical nova and solaris are unrelated to the yearly sets.

Nova while a set isn't anything special. While Solaris is set with an MC for guardians using it.

Not something anyone would think of from the term "ubers" really. Too new and just random sets.

Which is why details are good So for expanding on that thank you.

Technicality aside...Solaris for sure would be a welcome update I think. It would need a lot of work however and may not live up to its heyday.
Nova knight, poor nova not only was it looked down upon when it came out(looks), it also got trapped between standards fairly quickly IIRC.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
1/18/2017 0:25:41   
AQDeathKnight

I'd really love to see a revamp of Necromancer, which is perfect timing with the latest war. Maybe Artix finds out that the Ancient sect of Paladins had necromancers that advised them in politics of darkness.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 179
1/18/2017 0:43:45   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

quote:

I meant all master crafted sets, yeah. Kindred, solaris, nova knight, nemesis(just needs a lvl 150 that's it tbh)

but such hard work an length of quest with a wonderful story line is rare these days to not be used over as master craft sets with some tweaking of the numbers... besides they are fun enjoyable quests.. only regret is there is no dragon slaying master crafts
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 180
1/20/2017 13:01:56   
Semceck

I would like to see the Nemesis set revamped and add the posibility to inflict void/harm damage with the mace by toogle. Also revamp the Cysero teleport booth just like the D-burst.
Post #: 181
1/20/2017 13:25:25   
Deaf of Destiny

Make better new faces from warlic's shop mostly all is classic.
Post #: 182
1/20/2017 14:10:50   
Cobra
Banned

Centurion armor, amazing art on it would love to see it to lvl 150
AQ  Post #: 183
1/20/2017 15:34:28   
bwdancer

Full Metal Santa Set (Add Level 150)

Full Metal Santa Armor

Cutting Edge Guard Shield

Arcane Holiday Colossus
AQ  Post #: 184
1/20/2017 15:55:13   
dragonofchaos

I second protector set/armor vote!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 185
4/27/2017 10:46:44   
battlesiege15

The staff have done a great job so far updating old weapons and such and us players do appreciate it a lot! I just wanted to make this thread to see what other items the forumites would love to see updated.

Weapons
Super Psycho Blade- a built in guest would be cool to have
Ragebreaker- I remember always wanting this weapon back in the day and now I'm testing it on a secondary character and not having it on standards make this weapon lose a lot of it's appeal. Maybe change the effect a bit to be more Berserkery like +X% damage as your health decreases.

Armors
Canine Warrior- it'd be great for a BM

Pets
Cobalt Dragon
Ice Dragon Egg
Lizard Wizard
Wolf Pets from Aria's Shop
AQ AQW  Post #: 186
4/27/2017 11:20:54   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

^Permanently?

ARMORS:
Protector
War
Vartai Form
Salvation Armor

Weapons:
Silas Staff
Glacial Short Staff
Bad-AXE
Trident of Etain

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 187
4/27/2017 11:24:05   
Shiba

Omega Astromorph
AQ  Post #: 188
4/27/2017 11:24:58   
Andlu

quote:

Chieftain's Ironthorn
*vanishes*

I don't, thanks

I want a lot of guests to be updated, so many with fun interactions, and both SP/MP guests are needed nowadays so I don't see why not
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 189
4/27/2017 11:26:37   
Rafiq von den Vielen

quote:

Chieftain's Ironthorn
*vanishes*

No thanks.

Kindred set please.
Post #: 190
4/27/2017 11:30:42   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

quote:

I want a lot of guests to be updated, so many with fun interactions, and both SP/MP guests are needed nowadays so I don't see why not

Brainspider, Caladus's Dragons and KRENOS top my list. Maybe an Uncle Krenos spell which can para/bleed the monster?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 191
4/27/2017 11:50:35   
battlesiege15

I actually want Chieftan's updated too; had it on my list but accidentally deleted it. Of course, the way I'd like to see it implemented is that it'd act as an offensive misc in the sense that it will provide 0 elemental resistance, have a bunch of MRM, and increase the damage taken in by +(X/1.4)% to deal +X% damage which can then add a -10bth lean on top of it to have give a good amount of damage boost. Just like a Berserker, you deal more damage the more damage you take in. High risk, high reward.

Also, how could I forget guests... The main reason I created this was to see if the staff could give us an updated Wooly Thoctar :(
A top level Earth Call spell with a 50% attack rate is cool. Plus the art is great
AQ AQW  Post #: 192
4/27/2017 12:41:09   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

and both SP/MP guests are needed nowadays so I don't see why not

Yes and No I would say. Both are now covered by zards as far as standard guests go. What we lack would non standard ones, effects, compression dual elements and healing. So not needed but there are some existing ones that might be of use.

That said given the quests a lot of them are in I just don't see it happening. A random item update leaving the quests as is just isn't as likely. A GGB clone seems more likley for off quests items and what GGB is good at really.

edit: Wooly Thoctar while an update would be nice an advertisement item that can't be brought back directly is probably low on the pole. At best it would be cloned with the old version simply getting the existing tier updated to be the same.
(Kiss of the Amesha vs Kiss of the Angel of Darkness)

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 4/27/2017 12:46:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 193
4/27/2017 13:46:33   
DarkLore

Subraces: They did say that would be doable ages ago... But who knows anymore? Lycan, Vampire, Werepyere and even Dracopyre aren't really good enough. Dracopyre is even worthless at 150 or even the free player cap of 135...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 194
4/27/2017 14:16:45   
darksampson

My list is very similar to Battlesiege's. I'll especially vouch for Canine Warrior and updated wolf pets.

Some other stuff I wanna see is updated mage staves (they were promised but I believe still being worked on), updated Black Bones, Blood Crystal Axe and Tsunami Pen (we need more spell booster weapons IMO now that lightning rod is not viable)

And PLEASE add new tiers for Nemesis and Morningstar set. You guys don't even need to change the quest, balance stuff or use new art (aside from giving the pets new MC's cause all pets attack 100% now). Revamped Kindred and Solaris set would be awesome too... I think the Solaris set could definitely use some new art though.

< Message edited by darksampson -- 4/27/2017 16:53:52 >
AQ  Post #: 195
4/27/2017 14:43:00   
Uskius

I'd love to see updated Fuzlee pets and Seraph shields, and an updated Power Word Red Fog spell- with how strong HP costs spells are now, it could be ridiculously powerful. I also would love to see top tier versions of the Nemesis and Morningstar sets. The Nemesis set is still my favorite Ice armor. :3
AQ Epic  Post #: 196
4/27/2017 18:37:32   
Aura Knight

A Kindred Set update would be pretty sweet. As would a Morningstar update. But the one I've wanted most is a level 150 power word red fog. A fire/wind spell sounds great.

Actually I have other things I want too. Poise update, Sila's Staff update, maybe an update to the items in the Jagged Peaks shop.

< Message edited by Aura Knight -- 4/27/2017 18:40:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 197
4/27/2017 19:46:28   
*FAINTS*....

Maybe it's because I've been focusing on my tome-wielding character recently, but the only update I reaaaaally want is one to Glacial Short Staff, similar to the one Lightning Rod got (but maybe without an art update). The other tomes so far that I don't have (Inferno Scepter, Big Dictionary) are rare and only the former has any chance whatsoever of coming back (but I still doubt it).

AQ DF  Post #: 198
4/28/2017 2:27:08   
dragonair500

3 words.

Full Metal Santa.

It upgrades every 5 levels and its a huge tax in gold per upgrade.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 199
4/28/2017 3:48:13   
Legendario

I'd like to see a Panic armor and Gokar's Gi update.

I would also like to see a level 150 Chieftain's Iron Thorn give x2.0 damage with the necessary penalties. I like it how it is but since it's going to be updated eventually anyway, I'd like to see something like this.
AQ Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old equipment you'd like to see revamped
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition