Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Items You'd Like to see Updated

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Items You'd Like to see Updated
Page 9 of 12«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2017 6:17:14   
Zeruphantom

War

Edit: Weapon too

quote:

Sila's Staff update

nOOOOO

< Message edited by Zeruphantom -- 4/28/2017 6:20:51 >

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 201
4/28/2017 6:21:29   
mi_visi

I'd like for the Koofus to be updated. Now that the Frogzard Hunter guests are around there's not a dire need for summonable guests anymore. But the koofus are still really cute, and there could be a niche for customizable element item-based guests. It could turn into a guest version of the custom zards, but with koofus instead.
AQ DF  Post #: 202
4/28/2017 14:19:43   
Valentine

I wouldn't mind seeing a further upgraded Little Me (with its phrases returned!), as well as an updated Candy Golem house guard (was surprised to see them not made available again during that Confectionary MC quest).

AQ  Post #: 203
4/28/2017 15:58:52   
RedEyedDrake

Not really an "item" but here's something that I don't get nontheless. The Fire version of the Monster known as the Djinn was updated ages ago. And the Pet known as the Infernal Djinn also came out ages ago. On top of that, we now have a Guest version of the Infernal Djinn as well. And yet the Darkness version of the Monster known as the Djinn is still using old art. Why? The new art is right there in the game and has been for a really long time.

< Message edited by RedEyedDrake -- 4/28/2017 20:40:34 >
AQ  Post #: 204
4/28/2017 16:11:49   
Windstar

I really want to see some old armors like Shiny Boy, Hunter armor, Antiguardian Plate, Guardian Suld Armor, Wyvern Rider, Wolf Rider, Assault Mecha, Paindeer Mount,
Cyber-Rex Rider, Horsefly Rider, Butterhoof Rider, Tharg Hide, Falerin's Suite armor, Dragon Rider, Nova Knight Set, Drakel Power Armor, get updated.
I also want to see some old misc items get updated, like Head Of Raydius Dragon, Everfrozen Shard, Urn Of Daryngord.

< Message edited by Windstar -- 4/30/2017 13:26:05 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 205
4/29/2017 2:35:52   
dragonofchaos

protector set, was always one of my favorites, preferably have it not be FD, but given the name and set theme they'd probably go FD.

and cutting edge guard/as mentioned above, the full metal santa set.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 206
4/29/2017 3:53:44   
Cobra
Banned

I would love to see Krenos (a energy MP guest) get updated to current top levels, http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=8322201

definitely one of my favorite guests you can summon in the game,
AQ  Post #: 207
4/29/2017 4:22:36   
Yozai

Weapons:
Maurinelle's Melody (Higher levels, better stats, keep art)
Ice Katana ( I know we have the ggb version, but prefer the old blade and special)
Chrono Blades
Akriloth Blade
Cello Bow (Levels)
Qiang of Exploding

Armors: ( Female versions for more armors in general)
Gokars Gi
Asgir Male and Female
Vartai Armor (maybe dual holding the weapon you use and not just some random sword.)
Brilhado Armor/ Winged Guardian
Chronomancer ( Just higher level version)
Flight Armor
Dusk Robe
Temp Black Dragon Rider (BUG FIX)

Shield:
Supernova Shield (higher level)

Spells:
Mayhem Burst ( could be a pure darkness burst spell, so even more burst because one element)
Vile Shadow (would prefer if got a fear effect)

Pets:
All wolfies from Aria's shop, and cover all elements, Demon wolf could be compression.

Guests:
Dragons of Calladus
And other dragons.

Sets: All of them
But most of all Kindred and Dragon Secret Shop ( Shop just need higher levels for all items)
AQ  Post #: 208
4/29/2017 4:24:47   
Kaizoku

Lot of good suggestions here, I'd love to see an updated Protector set especially!
As for what I'd want, obviously I'd love to see 150 levels for the Dragon's Secret shop since I own the items, lol.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 209
4/29/2017 5:04:26   
I Overlord I

quote:

Chieftain's Ironthorn
Silas Staff
Omega Astromorph
Head Of Raydius Dragon

what are you guys doing
AQ  Post #: 210
4/29/2017 7:12:33   
big E

I'd be very happy to have them update Sila's Staff as long as it keeps the thing everyone loves it for - the omnielemental spell boost.

So far, all our Tomes have had their MC bonus going into compressing three spells plus MP heal. No room to add a spell boost on top of that. Fine. But please don't do exactly the same thing with Sila. Leave the spell boost in place and take away something else instead. For example take away one of the damage spells (they're multielemental, why would we need more than one?) or take away the draw MP ability. But don't just let it become a multielemental (and thus semi-useless) carbon copy of the other tomes.
AQ  Post #: 211
4/29/2017 11:00:12   
Caecus

+1 for Glacial Short Staff, Ironthorn, Sila's staff, and the koofus. These are some classic items that I'd love to have viable again!

For the koofu, maybe make the misc function like a cross of the dragon ocarina and the knight class misc (defensive misc of your chosen element, click to summon your koofu)?
Post #: 212
4/29/2017 13:00:47   
Semceck

1) Nemesis set.
2) Kindred set.
3) Drakel Power shield.
4) Solaris Set.
5) Nova knight set.
6) Morningstar set.
7) Subraces.
8) Omega Astramorph.

< Message edited by Semceck -- 4/29/2017 15:55:29 >
Post #: 213
4/29/2017 13:49:18   
*FAINTS*....

@big E
I agree, Sila's staff should somehow keep its omni-elemental spell boost.
I thought of two avenues to doing so:
1. Make a "Sila's Athame/Wand" or something to a similar effect (it could keep the old appearance). Said weapon, whatever the proc rate, would take an additional damage penalty and boost all spells only 0.8x as much as other spell boosting weapons do, which would actually be higher than its present boost (+18.75% * .0.8 = +15%). The MC could go into reducing the damage penalty.
2. Make a "Sila's Staff" 'tome' weapon that has just one multi-elemental spell and a draw mana option, allowing the MC to go into giving an omni-elemental spell boost.
Edit: adjusted some wording for clarity
AQ DF  Post #: 214
4/29/2017 13:58:41   
Rayimika
Banned

It's quite easy to figure out how much boost penalties can give. For example Pumpkin Fang -10% non-mc'd weapon damage results in 18.75% boost meaning simple MC which is worth 5% damage would give half for one element. My suggestion weapon gives up MC, 10% damage and no-proc bonus, total 24% damage(magic weapon damage in this case, so *0.75 for real melee value) for 18.75/10 times that boost(45%).
The real question is how to balance it as an omnielemental bonus to your spells - divide by 8 elements, like I did with Spellforce and it gives 5.625% similar to Sila's or multiply by a higher percentage, like you suggest and Poes use.
AQ AQW  Post #: 215
4/29/2017 14:13:14   
big E

^ Yea that sounds reasonable. Take a regular spell boost and up it as far as possible by means of MC and damage penalty, then divide by 8 to ensure it stays omni-elemental.

And I agree with making two separate weapons. Since the Naga monsters themselves use the weapon, I highly doubt they'd massively overhaul the monster just for the weapon's sake. A Sila's Staff which remains as a multielemental Tome, plus a Sila's Wand/Athame which boosts spells would be the optimal scenario.
AQ  Post #: 216
4/29/2017 14:15:12   
Shiba

Omni elemental means *0.8 damage and 1.2* cost.
Sometimes they'll make it *0.6 damage. So be aware the damage will be lower than above numbers iirc.
AQ  Post #: 217
4/29/2017 14:21:13   
*FAINTS*....

@Rayimika
Thanks for the explanation!
I think the division by 8 elements is a good solution. It could even boost Harm spells by reducing the boost (5.625%*0.9= 5.0625%), which would be quite cool. I looked at the suggestion and it seems awesome! I'd love to give "Burst" spells an additional boost even if not in Bloodmage armors, and it seems outstanding when used in conjunction with a Bloodmage armor.
AQ DF  Post #: 218
4/29/2017 14:24:32   
Aura Knight

I'd like for sila's staff to have the mana regen and a spell boost effect. The other abilities on it I rarely use so I could do without. But if the mana regen is like most other tomes with mana regen, this hypothetical change to the weapon could mean that the rest of a mage's weapons are irrelevant. Not that I'd mind since it's fun just using spells to destroy everything.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 219
4/29/2017 16:05:56   
sunblaze

A lot of summon guests could use some updating. In levels and in the fact that 80% still use a turn to summon them.

Suggestions:

Summon Eukara Vox
Summon Mehmet
Summon Kiveras
Summon Ramleoness
Summon Cartwright
Summon Talvan
AQ  Post #: 220
4/30/2017 2:43:57   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

MORE DRAGON SLAYING EQUIPMENT
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 221
5/2/2017 17:34:43   
bwdancer

Did I mention Full Metal Santa set?

Oh yeah, I did:

quote:

Full Metal Santa Set (Add Level 150)

Full Metal Santa Armor

Cutting Edge Guard Shield

Arcane Holiday Colossus

and

Candy Golem House Guard (add many levels)
AQ  Post #: 222
5/2/2017 17:37:14   
Dreiko Shadrack

Items I'd like to see updated: All the items that aren't using current balance standards.

~Fin~

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 223
5/3/2017 2:25:53   
Zeldax

Would love to get level 150-tiers of the Antiguardian Plate, Morningstar Set, Full Metal Santa (Really wish the first hit wouldn't convert to ranged anymore), and Solaris (with updated art). I'm probably missing some other stuff.

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 5/3/2017 13:24:18 >
Post #: 224
5/3/2017 13:13:38   
OnuaNuva

Admittedly this is just because I own them, but:
The first few years of Frosvtval gifts, like Guardian Ice Dragon Rider, Daimyo, Jolly Old Armor, etc. have a maximum tier of level 65, and could use a revamp. That's all that comes to mine for me.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Items You'd Like to see Updated
Page 9 of 12«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition