Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Shadow of Doubt

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> [Equipment Comparison] >> Equipment Comparison >> RE: =AQ= Shadow of Doubt
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2012 17:13:08   
  afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

Finally got an answer on the double pots:

quote:

It's a bug, it'll be fixed, along with the whole "It doesn't have mini weapon/shield bits like Morningstar" deal. It wasn't supposed to do that, we missed it in testing XD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/3/2012 17:36:33   
Avoleii Evanesca

most unfortunate.. that double pot ability was the most interesting "unintended skill" I've ever seen.. I hope those staff testers get what I mean by trying it out themselves LOL. Drink one pot, quick drink another for the same cost and throw it at the enemy. I dunno with you guys, but I "secretly" hope this "minor skill" gets implemented on a certain armor(that fits this purpose) in the future (apothecary/tanker armor perhaps? maybe as a form of triggered-skill? )

Post #: 27
5/3/2012 17:54:51   
  afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

Well it still cost extra SP and the throw didn't do any dmg but yes it was kind of interesting but I can see why it would be a bad idea on it's own even if it wasn't a bug. O' well....maybe something can be done with the idea in general, not the first time pots have been used for a skill thou.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/6/2012 5:47:45   
Tokuban

I'll say it is quite cool, but I am using lvl 57 version, even if I am much higher level
Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Comparison and Strategy] >> [Equipment Comparison] >> Equipment Comparison >> RE: =AQ= Shadow of Doubt
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition