Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Game card problems

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Game card problems
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2012 17:26:17   
Zarakii Kenpachi

anyone else ever buy something called a karma koin card? i bought a 10 dollar one thinking it would work with epicduel but i cant seem to find an option for karma koin when trying to purchase varium
Post #: 1
5/3/2012 17:35:44   
Teufel Hunden

i have done things like that in the past but not with that particular card...

before buying cards for the game be sure to make sure that the card is able to be used for varium...

not all cards are compatible... also, you can check places around you that sell the card on the artix main page when you log in...

If you need anything else just let me know and i will try to help you as much as i can...

~Da Bomb Expert~

AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/3/2012 17:49:17   
Zarakii Kenpachi

thanks man guess i just got duped out of 10 bucks lol just figured the 7/11 near me since they sold ultimate game cards this one could be used too. they were out of the 10 dollar ultimates so i got this one lol ah well live and learn guess ill go find something to spend this on
Post #: 3
5/3/2012 17:54:42   
Teufel Hunden

im sorry to hear about ur mistake :(...

yea live and learn... the way we oughta take this situation... just next time be patient ;) or be more careful before spending money on things...

have a nice day and if you need any help in-game or about interface of epicduel or about forums im here if you need it :)

~Da Bomb Expert~

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/3/2012 18:02:23   
Zarakii Kenpachi

random question lol i dont want to post a new topic but is there a way to make a new epicduel account from either my dragonfable account or adventurequest account seeing as i have played both of those for many years and only been with epicduel for about a year now
Post #: 5
5/3/2012 18:15:22   
Teufel Hunden

you can link those accounts to your master account if that is what you mean... i dont quite follow what you mean... you can remake a new epicduel account on those other accounts you have as well
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/3/2012 18:24:17   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

This isn't a discussion, so please use ED Q&A next time.

~Locked
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Game card problems
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition