Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2012 14:52:54   
dethhollow

Sorry guys, but my power's out.... I'm typing this from the local Roller rink. There was a pretty bad storm that tore down several power cables from my house and completely destroyed the windows of a nearby house.... Even Walmart's out of power right now.

There's no way I could've predicted it, but we'll just have to cancel this round until I can take a screenshot and post it.... Which should be in 5-7 days, so start deciding who'll take next weekend's starting screenshot because I may not be able to.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
6/30/2012 19:29:25   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ouch, glad there are no storms in the UK like that, none that I have seen anyway.

EDIT: If you can't take the starting screenshot it looks like the task falls to me, though getting up around 3 AM is far from desirable.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 7/2/2012 13:38:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/2/2012 21:45:03   
Kinzdor

1. Ouch I feel for ya we have some pretty bad storms here too, though this had been pretty good. 2. Will we be using the same plans we submitted for this week? 3. Grats on becoming a AK Oliver!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
7/2/2012 23:05:22   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thanks Kinzvlle. I will try to get the screenshot on time but it may end up a little late if I do it, seriously 3am is not good timing to try and get up, tried it today just to see if I can change it into my sleep pattern for this week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/3/2012 8:23:52   
Tuss

So...who should the plans be sent to?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
7/3/2012 10:09:28   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

dethhollow is still running the game so they go to him, though he should still have last week's plans to use.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/3/2012 13:03:07   
dethhollow

I'll have to forward the plans to Oliver if my power doesn't come back on.... Thankfully, it looks like we're close to being fixed but you can never be too sure about these things. Eather way, last week's plans will be used.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
7/4/2012 7:38:11   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thats good new, let me know if you are going to be able to get the starting screenshot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/7/2012 0:04:59   
dethhollow

And now that my power's back.... Let the 5th round of the Paxian team deathmatch epic conquest.... BEGAIN!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
7/7/2012 2:33:54   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Fellow Geotians, the time has come to show our resolve and our strength. Let us fortify our position and eliminate our enemies.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/9/2012 0:05:02   
dethhollow

I declare this round of the conquest over! Althou, I kind-of wish I'd fought more waves then I did.... Oh well, Final score attack!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 61
7/9/2012 6:15:31   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok, now just the wait to see the effect on the map.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/9/2012 10:37:32   
dethhollow

And here it is!

Dynami took both of Geoto's spaces A2 and B7

Aerodu somehow failed to take C7 (Nautica) but managed to take C4 (Igneus)

Geoto forgot to send thier plans in....

And finally Nautica obtained C10 (Aerodu) and B11 (Igneus)

Sidenote: thanks to Spanish Inquisition for providing a map with more readable area numbers! And lets hope this place gets a whole lot more active in the future!!!

Dynami lost 82 points, Geoto lost 4 points, Aerodu gained ~340 points, Nautica gained ~190 points, and Igneus lost 65 points....

So, all brain-farts aside, the score SHOULD be....

Dynami failed to take eather of Geoto's spaces

Aerodu took C7 (Nautica) and C4 (Igneus)

Geoto took B2 and B5 (Dynami)

And Nautica failed to take C10 (Aerodu) but still managed to take B11 (Igneus)

Sorry for such the big screw-up, but that's why you double check things.... Soo.... Yeeaaa- Team deathmatch?

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 7/10/2012 10:19:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
7/9/2012 11:08:00   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I thought we were using last weeks plans. I definately sent them in then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/9/2012 11:14:19   
dethhollow

It's not in my inbox, but we were using last weeks plans. Sorry.

Yeah... I should probly make a habit of checking for known playing clan's plans more often........
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
7/9/2012 22:40:32   
Kinzdor

Hmm unless Deth, farms all weekend long with 0 breaks, then Natuica must have some unnamed fighters! The plan will be sent in tomorrow like always.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/10/2012 7:46:58   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ah well nothing I can do about it now, still I was sure I sent the pm; have you checked your e-mails to check you didn't delete it by accident?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/10/2012 9:52:56   
dethhollow

@ Kinsvlle

I have no idea what's going on either. I seriously just AC farmed Aerodu for 5-10 minutes.... And yet there's the score! I guess Nautica just got lucky this week.... Maybe my bro pitched in or something? I know last week I farmed like there's no tomorrow for just hours on end until I capped and then some.

@ Oliver

Did you choose to attack B2 and B5? Huhh, guess I did accidently delete it.... I'll chack the scores again but since both spaces are Dynami-controlled I doubt you'll get them.

EDIT: Aw crap, I screwed up the scores so badly this week.... *facepalm* Well, that's bound to happen once in a while when you stay up until midnight and then attempt to do math with tiny numbers first thing in the morning.... (Note to self: double check the stupid scores!)

I'll just have to re-check everything from this round.... Well, thankfully if I hadn't lost Oliver's plans I wouldn't have known about this.

EDIT 2: And finally fixed.... I don't know what the heck just happened.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 7/10/2012 10:30:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 68
7/10/2012 11:16:10   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

That looks better, thought I sent my plans in; I don't forget such things easily.
quote:

ROUND 5: I had a major mess-up in the plans.... Oddly enough I was looking at the right begining and end screenshots, but somehow still managed to get almost every score wrong.... Fixed now, but basicly Geoto stopped Dynami, Nautica fought hard but not nearly hard enough to get past Aerodu, and Ultrapowerpie will probly slap me with a trout for such a huge mistake.... BATTLEON!!!

I think I will beat Ultrapowerpie too it, since you lost Geoto's plans and almost cost us four spaces, two from miscalculation and two from the missing plans!

As for what happened I am guessing you looked at the screenshots in the wrong order.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 7/10/2012 11:19:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/10/2012 11:57:07   
dethhollow

Hope you'll be able to forgive me if I take a few extra hours before trying to do simple math next round.... Funny thing is that I know for a fact they were in the right order, I just somehow managed to mess up worse then the Great Faildini.

*flashback*

Now watch, children, as I pull a rabbit out of my hat! And.... Ohh, holy crap... that's a deadly cobra, someone please call animal control.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 70
7/10/2012 13:06:31   
DigDog

Just save a copy to sent folder and request read receipt next time you send a PM Oliver. That way you have proof that you sent it and you know if the recipient read it or not.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 71
7/10/2012 22:33:35   
Kinzdor

quote:

Done, make sure he doesn't mess things up this time please. Otherwise I'll eat you both.

Taken from a plan approval notice from Pie. SO YA, thanks to Deth we both go down the throat!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
7/13/2012 11:18:13   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Sending instructions in a minute, if you lose them again dethhollow, you will have more to worry about then Ultrapowerpie eating you.

Good luck to everyone this weekend.

EDIT: Sent

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 7/13/2012 11:33:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/14/2012 0:03:33   
dethhollow

Got your plan, Oliver! Thankfully Friday 13th didn't mess things up again.... And speaking of whitch, it's time for lucky round #6!

I don't know how I timed that so well either....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 74
7/14/2012 3:12:27   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok good luck everyone, I will be fighting less than normal due to epicduels war but I will make time for defending Geoto.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition