Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= May 23rd Design Notes - The Mines Open

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= May 23rd Design Notes - The Mines Open
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/24/2012 21:10:06   
Stabilis

^

Alpha weapons are as good as if not better than Beta weapons, just check out those crazy stats!
AQ Epic  Post #: 101
5/24/2012 23:44:14   
Shadronica

I personally always found you Americans hard to understand but since I have watched South Park and Team America .... Yeah! I think I understand you all much better now.

Enjoy your memorial day.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 102
5/25/2012 0:41:32   
Vampiric Prince
Banned!

I like memorial day and find nothing wrong with but can I make a suggestion to you Shadronica? If ever you need a manual in thin detail on how to understand Americans you'd need to embark on the adventures with Harold and Kumar, specifically their trip to the ' White Castle' XD
AQW Epic  Post #: 103
5/25/2012 0:53:18   
ORDER

Shadronica, Thats the funniest (probably true) thing Ive heard all week. Thanks for the laugh... I think. Im going to go watch Team America again now.

< Message edited by ORDER -- 5/25/2012 1:14:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 104
5/25/2012 3:36:31   
PivotalDisorder

@Hypedxlord: I don't think it counts as trolling if the person genuinely believes it would be a perfectly balanced item

so anyone else kinda excited for todays release? new missions, a new LTS sword, new screens, new or changed NPCs and a new class specific mission chain.
Post #: 105
5/25/2012 4:11:59   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Missions especially, Pivotal. And very eager to explore the Mines!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
5/25/2012 4:15:34   
Fay Beeee

Eating lots of energy foods. Ready to do the missions. lol
(Note to self, MUST remember to read ALL the text. )

Exciting. :)

Have fun all.

Epic  Post #: 107
5/25/2012 4:22:57   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'll borrow that note to self, i usually skim mission text, but i will have to read more thoroughly this time :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
5/25/2012 4:34:13   
i like bounty hunter

I Wont Read It I Will Only Be Confused
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 109
5/25/2012 4:42:48   
PivotalDisorder

you don't just read the mission text, you also need to read the message AFTER you have completed the mission, tells you where to go for the next mission in the chain.
too many come here asking where their class specific missions are..kinda funny admittedly.

Post #: 110
5/25/2012 5:28:18   
i like bounty hunter

Well I Dont Read The Mission Text Cuz My Gut Can Me Where The Missions Are (Epic Duel Wiki FTW)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 111
5/25/2012 8:12:43   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Just to confirm, as some of you have been asking on twitter and round about, this release will be fixing the bugs that have came up recently. A few of you have been saying you are not able to login at all, and this will be fixed. Buff duration problems will be fixed, and also some of the server kick issues will also be fixed! So you should notice a change where those are concerned, and remember to post any bugs you see/find in the Bugs Section to be looked into.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
5/25/2012 10:31:51   
PowerMega

I'm curious as to how some people how seeing the stats to this new sword that going to be released? If so, could someone post the stats please?
Post #: 113
5/25/2012 10:44:14   
Fay Beeee

@PowerMega. It is all GUESSES and dreams of what they would and would not like. I guess. LOL

my bad.

Have fun. :)
Epic  Post #: 114
5/25/2012 11:46:59   
Hun Kingq

I came up with these stats to honor the 1st battalion 9th Marines "The Walking Dead"
and the curse is because it looks like you would catch fire if the sword touches you.

The stats for the sword I would say
str 9
dex 9
tech 9
sup 9

12 slot enhancement

curse
15% chance
opponent catches fire taking away health and energy
and affecting all stats

Damage +44

To add when the opponent catches fire then they turn into standing flaming bones

So will the update be earlier than usual so the staff could start their memorial day weakend
Epic  Post #: 115
5/25/2012 11:53:50   
khalidon5000

^^
Supah OP weapon.
Looking forward to the mercenary buff,
Any information on the exact life steal, cooldown, energy cost & strength gain?

@Silver I lol'd.

< Message edited by khalidon5000 -- 5/25/2012 13:22:24 >
Epic  Post #: 116
5/25/2012 14:44:03   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

From now on, there will be no more discussion regarding nations/holidays/politics and whatever issues you have with them. We are all entitled to our opinions regarding these matters and, in this case, Memorial Day. Since AE is based in the U.S., Memorial Day is being celebrated. If you have any qualms with this being done, we ask you to be respectful to the people of this forum and keep your opinions to yourself. This is not the forum to discuss such matters as this forum centers upon ED discussion. Official Warnings will be handed out to anyone who continues being disrespectful of others.
AQ  Post #: 117
5/25/2012 15:43:41   
Basicball

NW tweeted this:

quote:

It's set at a quantity of 1500, so whenever that runs out, it's gone. For realz.
(so get your sword fast)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
5/25/2012 15:49:30   
Hun Kingq

First, it was LTS now it is LQS but refuse to give information on the price are they telling select players the price so they could get in first like the recent insider trading on wall street?

Will they limit players from buying more than one?

Name of the new skill that will make the merc class overpowered especially strength abusers is Blood Commander, odd name for a skill for a non-Blood Mage Class.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 5/25/2012 16:09:10 >
Epic  Post #: 119
5/25/2012 15:58:50   
Stabilis

If this is how it will be sold then I guess I will not see any in stock by the time I actually go to buy infernal things.
AQ Epic  Post #: 120
5/25/2012 16:23:23   
Basicball

@Hun: Technically, it's both, but the time isn't set. it' will be availible as long as the number isn't 0 ;)
It's sort of like the bunny borg, except the fact that there are no restocks, and it's perma rare, not seasonal. It costs 14K Credits and 1.2K Varium.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
5/25/2012 16:26:22   
PivotalDisorder

@Hun Kingq: Bounty Hunters had Blood Lust a long time before Blood Mages were even introduced, no need to be anal.
good point on the LTS/LQS issue though.
Post #: 122
5/25/2012 16:49:43   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I absolutely CANT WAIT for the refinary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the minetower so much, and I have been waiting for this for 3 years.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 123
5/25/2012 16:53:17   
Hun Kingq

Basicball, latest design notes it was change from LTS to LQS and did they not state it was going to be available through Monday and right now there is over 1500 players on line.

PivotalDisorder, do you not remember why Blood Lust was given to the Blood Mage Class Blood Commander infers that the merc class commands the Blood Mage Class when no one commands either mage classes, the mage classes commands all the classes because they are godlike beings, that is why we could summon a lightning strike and give you shock therapy sometimes stun you to death.
Epic  Post #: 124
5/25/2012 17:21:24   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^^The heck???

Edit: Cool patch time!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= May 23rd Design Notes - The Mines Open
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition