Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= June 1st Design notes - 1.4.5c Patch Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= June 1st Design notes - 1.4.5c Patch Notes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2012 17:17:23   
Xx. Christian .xX

quote:

June 01, 2012
1.4.5c Patch Notes
NEW FEATURES:

• Low level missions on Brunson
  • Intermediate missions on Mirv, Valery, and the Fortune City Shadow Guard
  • Automatic server crash detection: shows a server as offline and opens a new server for login
  • Centralized hourly and daily tasks to help prevent events like World Dominations or Flag Captures from happening more than once or not at all
BALANCE:
  • Fixed a bug where skills that scaled off of weapon damage ignored encumbrance and were doing more damage than intended
BUGS FIXED:
  • Lawman had 2 mission buttons
  • Players being unable to purchase houses
  • Several accidental automated player kicks
  • Double credits being awarded with Varium packages
  • Extra credits sometimes being awarded in 2v2 matches
  • NPC battles counting for PvP missions
  • 2v2 and Juggernaut matches hanging if one person fails to load the battle
  • Linked allies were sometimes unable to fight a boss
TRANSLATIONS:
  • Many Portuguese typos and inconsistencies fixed
Tags:

Tagged, and formatted! ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/1/2012 17:34:09 >
Post #: 1
6/1/2012 17:53:41   
kingpowerlord

preventing flag captuures,

CAD im coming for yoour 204k tookens...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/1/2012 17:57:40   
Stabilis

Cool notes, Titan.

Thank you for showing us your edits for bugs.
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
6/1/2012 20:43:33   
goldslayer1

@kingpower
quote:

Centralized hourly and daily tasks to help prevent events like World Dominations or Flag Captures from happening more than once or not at all

not sure if u read that right.
but what he means by this is, that factions wont be getting double the rewards or none at all due to a possible bug.

there was a bug where sometimes a faction would get double the WDs or dailies. the bug was random and no way of telling when it would happen. or the bug that gave u no dailies even tho u actually won. but now its fixed. so thats what titan means.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 6/1/2012 20:44:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/1/2012 21:38:58   
King Helios

Anyone else realize that the lower level quest chain has an achievement (500 RP), but the mid-level one does not?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/1/2012 22:15:42   
Wootz

Well, I battled some Tactical Mercenary earlier. I attacked him and I lost 10 Health. He didn't have Bio Borgs special on. That only happened once. So, I'm not sure whether I should report this one or not. What do you guys think?
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/1/2012 22:30:38   
Rayman
Banned

Poison its glitched. Check last post of 30th design notes and bugs section lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/1/2012 22:47:18   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

So I'm guessing most of the work was behind the scenes this week :P.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/1/2012 23:55:38   
Stabilis

Speaking of which, missions and bug fixings... just as I predicted. Well, maybe not surprising, we were shown plans from the last DN.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
6/2/2012 5:36:18   
Lord Machaar

quote:

2v2 and Juggernaut matches hanging if one person fails to load the battle

I like this one...
MQ Epic  Post #: 10
6/2/2012 8:02:49   
ansh0

quote:

Can a mod confirm if the war will start by the next update(not today, next week)?

I hope so....I need better weapons and moar credits :P
Epic  Post #: 11
6/4/2012 22:50:22   
Minus123

So was just browsing the ED wiki and noticed the One in a Million cheevo went rare, did it happen this update? And if so, any other cheevos go rare recently?
Post #: 12
6/5/2012 2:30:39   
Ranloth
Banned

"One in a Million" has went rare quite a while ago, it wasn't this update but at least months ago from now as someone asked Titan or NW on Twitter. :)
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
6/5/2012 2:37:24   
Angels Holocaust

When was this? People are still getting disconnects.
Post #: 14
6/5/2012 9:05:59   
Stabilis

You know that one saying, if it is still broken, go ahead and fix it yourself? Well, I'll still be playing EpicDuel, but I think I'll start coding my own game. Something to do when the classes of EpicDuel are still in disarray.
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
6/5/2012 11:48:07   
Silver Sky Magician

I'm surprised at the lack of response regarding the new missions. Regarding the new mid-level missions, it seems that Mirv's optimism has reached a whole new level. Though I must say that Valery's comments of
spoiler:

his stalking of high school students
are a little disturbing.

Off-topic comment removed. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/5/2012 19:54:19 >
Post #: 16
6/5/2012 14:07:55   
Lord Nub

Yeah....lol what's up with that reconnect stuff anyway? Why waste the man hours on that when it's the disconnecting that is the problem? Besides that, It's quicker to just refresh the page instead of waiting to reconnect and still have the loss, now if it were to reconnect you and put you back in the match, that would be an improvement.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/5/2012 15:48:30   
Ranloth
Banned

Funnily enough it's impossible to put you back in the match in a PvP game as you disconnect from the server. And it's called appreciation, small add-ons are always fun and who said it's wasting time? It saves you time rather than type things out again. Disconnects aren't always issue of the game, although tend to be at times, but perhaps from your side and what you'd do then?
Feel free to keep refreshing, although you'll find wasting your time since reconnecting will be quicker and done automatically but whatever.

I mean, they can take out 1v1 and leave 2v2 + Juggernaut. If you think about it, it's just double the match so 1v1 is useless since 2v2 is same and double awards so why bother with having 1v1. Poor example but point is still there.
AQ Epic  Post #: 18
6/5/2012 15:54:37   
rej

I'm still getting occasional disconnects, especially in 2v2. Already tried clearing my catch and such.

Off-topic comment removed. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/5/2012 19:54:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/5/2012 20:04:34   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Several posts has been deleted, due to not following this rule:

quote:

• Show Courtesy and Respect to Others
    The forums are made up of a very diverse cross-section of the global community. Accordingly, we ask you to remember that not everyone speaks English as a primary language. That not everyone has the same education. That not everyone is of the same race, ethnicity or religion. That not everyone will have the same opinion as you will. Treat each other with kindness, respect and tolerance, just as you would expect them to provide to you in turn. This is not a request. Any user who is deemed to be showing malicious posting behavior towards another member of the forum community will receive a minimum of a Warning. More significant consequences are possible depending on the severity of the post(s).

• Taken from =ED= EpicDuel Discussion Forum Rules.

Everyone has the right to express their opinions, even if you don't agree with them. If there is a problem with another person, I suggest you check out the following guide instead.

Please stay on topic now. Thanks!
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= June 1st Design notes - 1.4.5c Patch Notes
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition