Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Balance Discussion IX

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion IX
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2012 13:27:12   
shadesofblue

Or we could remove DA and replace it with plasma grenade.
AQW  Post #: 626
8/2/2012 13:30:25   
King Helios

^Then they'd have only one passive. Energy-lock Bludgeon for BMs, only sword?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 627
8/2/2012 13:33:49   
shadesofblue

Sounds good. Or we could replace DA with a deflection version of Shadow Arts.
AQW  Post #: 628
8/2/2012 13:34:36   
doomturtle

Changing fireball to improve with support would balance BM and it might bring back support builds which are basically dead. There is basically nothing you can change on cybers to make them balanced removing any skill will either not have an impact or make them really under powered

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=doomturtle
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 629
8/2/2012 13:41:45   
Angels Holocaust

Let me just make this easier for all of you. Blood mages lack 3 things and that's support, defense, and technology. So what I propose is to give them stat requirements for Fireball, bludgeon, and deadly aim. It's a 3 for 3 which will in turn make them playable but less powerful.
Post #: 630
8/2/2012 13:43:37   
King Helios

^Deadly Aim requires 42 Support at max. Most items have Dex/Tech requirements.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 631
8/2/2012 13:47:50   
shadesofblue

How about we increase the cooldown of fireball and bludgeon by 1?
AQW  Post #: 632
8/2/2012 14:19:53   
King Helios

Give fireball a warmup, and increase cooldown of it by one. Remember, Bludgeon affects Tech Mages also.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 633
8/2/2012 14:26:18   
Ranloth
Banned

Or.. take DA away and put Support requirement on Fireball + Strength on Plasma Bolt and we're done with 2 abusing builds for good. Give BMs something more useful, not a damage skill maybe but another passive to replace it; not Adrenaline, something more useful but not too useful so it can cause abuse again.
AQ Epic  Post #: 634
8/2/2012 17:40:26   
Rayman
Banned

If you give Fireball A WarnUp They Will Be harder. For now almost all the Str BMs Dont know and use fireball at first turn, But is Better to use it when u lose hp, so you can ragain more hp from bloodlust.
AQW Epic  Post #: 635
8/2/2012 17:52:32   
Algorithm

remvove assimate from blood mage and give reroute please. i cant win battles with blodmage but if i can add reroot to skill tree i can pinpoint way for win.

tnx for considuration.
Post #: 636
8/2/2012 17:56:08   
Blaze The Aion Ender

@Al

I think you're using it wrong, because you don't need reroute to win with BM

Also, adding a warmup or cooldown to bludgeon or fireball would do nothing.
They use each of those skills once, and if they're smart, they won't use them first either
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 637
8/2/2012 18:33:00   
helloguy

How is it that someone that clearly has less support and dexterity, manage to go first and crit me like crazy all the time. It isn't possible for it to happen all the time the numbers don't work that way. Somebody that has more support is to go first clearly right then how is that the one that has the least support is always going first. there is absolutely no logic here.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 638
8/2/2012 18:42:00   
od

@Rayman
Also by using pistol 1st it let's me use it a 2nd time quicker ( pistol- bludgeon-fireball-pistol)
Epic  Post #: 639
8/2/2012 18:55:30   
AQWPlayer

I always wondered why BMs didn't use gun first instead of fireball lolz
That explains alot...xD
Now, how about nerfing the strength stat since it's being abused by all classes? Nerf strength and buff support, then BMs won't be as much of a problem as they are now.
AQW  Post #: 640
8/2/2012 18:56:23   
Mr. Black OP

^
Switch gun and aux cool down.
Epic  Post #: 641
8/2/2012 18:56:27   
shadesofblue

How about we make fireball tier 3 and take out supercharge?
AQW  Post #: 642
8/2/2012 18:58:21   
King Helios

^That nerfs a good build (Tech BM).

I still think my idea with the sword bludgeon works.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 643
8/2/2012 18:58:35   
Ranloth
Banned

Supercharge is Ultimate, u mad? That won't be taken away but for new Ultimates eventually for evolved classes. And if you take out SC, what do you plan to replace it with? What Tier 3 skill is going to be swapped with it and put in Tier 1? What if Tier 3 skill is too strong to be Tier 1? :3
AQ Epic  Post #: 644
8/2/2012 19:01:27   
shadesofblue

@King Helios

I've never seen a Tech BM, I think a Dex BM is better

@Trans We replace fireball's slot with a skill that improves with a stat other than STR
AQW  Post #: 645
8/2/2012 19:03:29   
Ranloth
Banned

And that other skill is? You're talking about balance, skills take a while to create, balance and let them in game and now you're just saying "skill that improves with a stat other than Str" so not sure if you're implying existing one or new one. More details would be good rather than a plain statement which doesn't really help.
AQ Epic  Post #: 646
8/2/2012 19:09:33   
shadesofblue

^Ok, how about we take out fireball and give them Double Strike type skill that also works with a staff? We can then keep Supercharge in it's Tier 3 slot. This way we both moves are blockable and BM's won't have a move that does 70+ damage in one shot.
AQW  Post #: 647
8/2/2012 19:12:32   
Ranloth
Banned

Are we looking at balancing BMs or completely killing them? It was said before - if we take DA out, this would stop the problems since it's too much with Fireball (unblockable) that improves by Str. Simple change and can balance them for good rather than roundabout methods that have caused current balance.
AQ Epic  Post #: 648
8/2/2012 19:14:57   
King Helios

Trans, if we did that, we'd be leaving them with 1 passive. No-go.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 649
8/2/2012 19:16:43   
Ranloth
Banned

Taking DA for another passive, I realise that. Maybe SA is good idea for better blocking, since Adrenaline wouldn't be good in my opinion. It's always something for those who don't go for Str builds since they will train Tech and Dex so better defence.
AQ Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion IX
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition