Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 14«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/26/2015 15:01:27   
Ironfirefighter

@Aura Knight , it sounds great. When will you plan on presenting it in the suggestions? Do you think it could be made as part of an armor set? Also, any short descriptions or previews? Hope you'll answer these questions in your next post. Oh, and by the way, is this the first weapon you'll make and/or show in suggestions? I am a new player and I just joined today. So I'm new here. What will you think of my suggestions?

RELEASE A MONSTER MORE POWERFUL THAN BINKY! Its become weak now because it can be easily farmed through the new classes being release i.e. Chrono Classes,etc. It would be great to make a new challenge with more power then Binky - HP and Effects - and to make an awesome reward for it like the Hardcore Paragon quest for farming Binky. This is just my opinion though.

Removed a suggestion, already explain in PM on where to post it, so please don't post it here

Have an awesome day now ~Coxy

< Message edited by Lord Coxy -- 11/26/2015 21:32:34 >
AQW  Post #: 276
11/26/2015 15:13:07   
Aura Knight

@Ironfirefighter: I'm still tweaking the colors and planning on making a set of weapons. Things like a staff, maybe bow, possible scythe. I'm even considering making a wand. And there's the option for dual weapons. But currently I'm unsure when I'll actually be done. I keep thinking I am finished but then make random changes that also need to be changed. I'm almost never satisfied enough to ever be done. And if I could animate it I would give each weapon an effect that either creates a blade of energy or maybe random lightning effects. But, I am limited in what I can do since I mainly use MS paint for my designs and can only do a few things using GIMP. Hopefully once I learn more I can do a lot more.

Though I don't think it would matter. It's not like they're updating the suggestion shop frequently.

Now as for your suggestion for a monster more powerful than Binky, I don't know how to feel about that. Despite classes being released that can make the fight easier, Binky is no pushover. In terms of a challenge, I'd say it's good enough. Tough, but not impossible. Not everyone has chrono classes anyway, so using one class as a reason for considering the monster weak doesn't make it so. The variance of skills it can use is what makes Binky unique. I do wish there were more challenging monsters like that in game though. Without a challenge, gameplay is getting boring for me. Maybe when the server rewrite is completed that can be a thing.

also, welcome to the forums

Removed comment about a suggestion that wasn't about AQW and added in the person's name that you were referring to

< Message edited by Aura Knight -- 11/30/2015 1:57:54 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 277
12/23/2015 16:01:22   
Tyroniter

@AuraKnight, for the weapon which you posted here, Red Sword of Redness is a very nice name for it
Kidding aside, I'd like to see the weapon sets you create, and if possible, a cool looking dagger too please :P

I'd like some suggestions/reviews on this class I suggested a while back.

Removed Comment from a deleted Post

< Message edited by Lord Coxy -- 1/15/2016 12:29:20 >
AQW  Post #: 278
12/28/2015 3:43:20   
Xeltonick

@Tryoniter Nice class suggestion, I like. Especially the mechanics of the class

Tell me what you think about this weapon
Sin of Xionic

Removed Comment from a deleted Post

< Message edited by Lord Coxy -- 1/15/2016 12:29:46 >
AQW  Post #: 279
12/29/2015 16:52:30   
Tyroniter

@Xeltonick That seems wickedly cool. Would look lovely as a pet (Sword of Nulgath style). I feel like the hilt should be elongated just a little bit more.
AQW  Post #: 280
4/22/2016 15:47:01   
Shirifuari

@Xeltonick cool weapon mate! like the evil cyber look to it! do the shadow rings move up and down or pulse from the blade? the mechanicle look the blade has makes me think its retractible. but its a awesome sword anyways!
AQW  Post #: 281
5/2/2016 22:11:20   
Leyn

@schillie Like nearly all of your items, though I think the chest/shoulder area on your armor could use some work(Possibly a more solid form, a custom body template or something.)

Would really appreciate some feedback on this, my first class:

Class Title: Weapon Deity

"A mortal skilled in the art of weapon forging, wielding and summoning magics, you have used your skills for good and have achieved divinity through trial."

Rank 1: Auto Attack
"A basic attack, taught to all adventurers"
Mana: 0, Cooldown: 2s
Effect: 120% weapon damage, melee
Physical

Rank 1: Flash
"Let the Gods smite your weapon with the power of energy, boosting your haste."
Mana: 5 Cooldown: 3s
Effect: 20% haste boost for 8s.
Magical

Rank 2: Spear Barrage
"You dual wield spears, striking your opponent with godlike speed."
Mana: 10, Cooldown: 8s
Effect: 180% weapon damage, melee, 5% chance to gain a 10% dodge rate
Physical/Magical

Rank 3: Mortality Curse
"You strike your opponent with an amplified curse from the weapon you salvaged from Sepulchure's doom blade."
Mana: 20, Cooldown: 10s
Effect: 90% weapon damage, melee, lower your opponent's endurance by 25% for 6 seconds if hit.
Physical/Magical

Rank 4 (Passive): Focus
"Gain a 10% endurance boost for 5s"
Chance: 5%

Rank 4 (Passive): Empower
"Gain a 50% strength boost for 2s"
Chance: 2%

Rank 5: Divine Sacrifice
"Inflict 45% of your target's total health as damage onto your target, but as a price have 80% of your current health taken."
Mana: 45, Cooldown 40s
Effect: Sacrifice 80% of your current health to inflict 45% of your opponent's total health onto them.
Magical

How the Weapon Deity class gains mana:
- Hit an opponent in combat. (3-5 mana)
- Get hit in combat. (2-5 mana)

Hope that you like my class suggestion, enjoyed making it a lot.
Post #: 282
8/14/2016 22:51:26   
Madaara

@Reki I like the design of your DoomKnight SW, not too clunky and it's simple. To me, the handle just need to be a little bit more dark for that grim feeling.

I went ahead and made my own helm in paint.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/b079049d9b8f4030938615cbcc397298.png

Feedback? :)

Post #: 283
10/8/2016 5:57:59   
Natsu Dragneil

Hey there! I was wondering if Artix could host Adventure Quest World game cards in England because I've been a MASSIVE player of AQW since i was a little kid and it would be nice to have game cards for Europe

Natsu Dragneel

Please don't use Font sizes bigger than 3~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 10/9/2016 12:08:37 >
AQW  Post #: 284
10/9/2016 8:24:48   
Guardian Patrick

It's being 8 years and 95% of the game content are PvE. There is nothing much about PvP, but I believe there are still some people who enjoy PvPing.

It's being 8 years, necklaces still do nothing, it's just for PvP right now. So necklaces right now are pretty useless. Giving no boost for your hero when it's not PvP. So, it would be nice to make necklace more useful in PvE.

It's a mmorpg anyways, so we should have more option available to build up our characters.

Having Weapons + Classes + Helm + Cape is pretty simple. It would be nice to spicy it up by making necklaces more useful not just in PvP, but in PvE too.

Maybe a necklace in PvE could give less stats in PvE and could have a boost when join a PvP activity. ie; a PvE that give you +250 HP could give you +500 or +1000 if you just a PvP zone.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 285
11/3/2016 12:29:47   
hunt70

I like Rare's Terminator-themed pet suggestions for Cyber Monday, especially Zorber.
MQ  Post #: 286
11/3/2016 14:36:36   
Bailey Hudson

Feature Functionality

Honestly, i really like this idea from this guy, from my perspective of understand this would benefit the game eventually and at ease.
quote:

Inventory Sections Suggestion

I was trying to come up with something that should help us find the way thorough our inventory and make it more clear and easy to navigate. Especially since we have many different items and tokens, and especially to those of us who farm for inventory-heavy end-game items like Blinding Light of Destiny and Nulgath Nation House.
Link to image: http://imgur.com/a/YQGyA

The idea is to divide the inventory into 3 sections:
Gear section
Consumable and Usable section
Misc and Farming section

Each section will hold different tabs:
Gear section:
Weapons
Classes
Armors
Helmets
Capes
Pets

Consumable and Usable section:
XP/Gold/Rep/Class Boosts
Potions
Amulets
Enhancements

Misc and Farming section:
Merge-shop and Quest-chain tokens
Spell-craft and Alchemy reagents
Nulgath misc
Legion misc
Blinding Light, Sepulchure DoomKnight Armor and Necrotic Sword of Doom misc
Armor of Awe misc

Idea suggested by @Lo9851

What do you guys think about this idea?
Post #: 287
11/3/2016 15:33:42   
hunt70

I definitely like the idea of a more organized inventory menu. In addition to Lo9851's ideas, I think it would also be convenient to have buttons in the 'Weapons' section for sorting weapon types (Swords, Daggers, Staffs, etc.).
MQ  Post #: 288
11/14/2016 17:17:11   
Maiconpdr1996

For Black Friday:
Black Peas Is Butter Helm (SWF+Animated)
or using "Dark" Peas Is Butter Helm.
DF AQW  Post #: 289
11/15/2016 1:44:52   
Accelerator

@hunt70, your bounty hunter idea:

I think it wouldn't work, or at least wouldn't be considered anytime soon.
1. It's going to be very programming heavy, because it would be a major feature that would be used by thousands of players. It would take a project on the level of PTR rewrite to even begin creating this.
2. It's either not worth it or too easily abused. Consider:

a) Staff fix the rewards.
i) Rewards too little. Not worth doing it simply for the reward, so no player gets helped unless another player is being nice.
or
ii) Rewards too large. Players abuse the hell out of it (e.g. by creating two accounts).

b) You set your own rewards for bounty hunting.
i) It has to be gold only, since everything else would clearly be trading, which is confirmed to NEVER be implemented
ii) You run into the same problems as before. Too little gold, not worth it unless I'm nice. No gold cap on bounties, and players can just run ten accounts on bots and have them transfer the gold to the main account by giving fake bounties. Too easily exploitable.

Please feedback on my ideas:
1) Introducing DF's equip over system, thus allowing items to have tiered damage and stats.
2) Allowing same-type boosts to stack, doing justice to sets like AFDL and AoA
3) Introducing elemental attributes to monsters and weapons that cause the monster to be more/less vulnerable to certain type weapons (like DF)
4) Difficult member only quests that allow you to forge enhancements that exceed that of the highest level cap by a significant amount (like 10 more stat points) OR imbue the weapon with an elemental bonus (in case of #3).
Post #: 290
11/16/2016 19:39:14   
picklous cage

I think that for Black Friday, we should have a Black and Whtie themed Nightstalker Armor set.

Here are links for the set with natural colors

Nightstalker Armor (Obviously Armor): http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/nightstalker

Nightstalker Guard (Helm): http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/nightstalker-guard

Blades of Betrayal (Daggers): http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/blades-of-betrayal

Nightslicers (Cape): http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/night-slicers

I was thinking maybe a black base color with white trim
Post #: 291
11/18/2016 0:49:46   
DarkVera

Not sure where to post this. But I have alot of stuff to get off my chest.

For one. I hate the no swearing rule.
I get it. There are kids who play the game.
But instead of muting you for a certain ammount of time.
Why not change the swear to a "*"
I'd give an example, but that'll get this post deleted.

Or it will censor me, for saying something I didn't.
For instanse. My friends name is Hit Mankid.
If I say something that ends with S and I then say Hit. It censors it!
That's so annoying and I have to double post. Which usually results in spam.
That's inconvient for everyone and the server, itself. As it causes more stress.
(I'm assuming it does, because if you post alot, it gives a warning."

Not to mention another issue. Is the use of the server thinking I'm swearing when I'm not.
"That was 5 bucks." It says "Don't say swears like "as5" I DIDN'T SAY THAT! I SAID WAS 5 BUCKS.
It's a major issue.

Oh, and the biggest ... is when the GAME TEACHES me a swear.
Like "Sakura Cryomancer." It's a class in game.
But if you say it. "It says Don't say Kurac."
... WHAT?! I DIDN"T. I SAID SAKURA CRYOMANCER.

So if any Mods are reading this.
Instead of Deleting out of no where.
Please ... Fix the issue.
I've written bug reports on this matter.
I've sent e-mails. Etc etc.
They don't get responded to. And the issue still remains.

I'm not trying to flame anyone.
So before you say I am, I'm not.
Post #: 292
12/18/2016 22:13:05   
PurgeXZ

A new legion class, with a really cool idea coming up.

Legion Warlord

An extremely high ranking member of The legion. Commands powerful undead to overwhelm their enemies.

Gains mana upon:
-Striking enemies
-Evading attacks

Strengthened strikes
Determined to crush all of the legion's enemies, this attack gradually gets stronger, as it is used.
Cooldown: 2.5 secs
This attack starts off doing 100% damage, and then as you continue hitting them with this attack, the power increases by 3%. Stops at 30% extra damage.

Undead Command (Rank 1)
You call in a powerful undead minion, that fights alongside by you.
Cooldown: 15 secs
Mana: 20
This will be complicated. There are 4 types of undead you can call. The first is Undead infantry, in which there is a 45% chance of calling it. The next is Skull warrior, which has a 35% chance of calling it. The next is Undead Legend, which is a 15% chance. The last is a legion Doomknight, with a 5% chance. They will fight alongside you until they are destroyed, or after 30 seconds. You can have a maximum of two warriors fighting by you. Their stats are as follows:
Undead infantry HP = Player's HP x 0.45
DMG = 30 DPS (Hit speed 1.5s)

Skull Warrior HP = Player's HP x 0.55
DMG = 35 DPS (Hit speed 1.5s)

Undead Legend HP = Player's HP x 0.65
DMG = 42 DPS (Hit speed 1.4s)

Legion Doomknight HP = Player's HP x 0.85
DMG = 47 DPS (Hit speed 1.0s)

Soul Strengthen Ritual (Rank 2)
Using a soldier, you use their life force to increase your damage.
Cooldown: 12 secs
Mana: 25
This skill depends on your soldiers. The stronger soldier you have, the stronger you get. When you use this skill, you will lose one of your soldiers ( This will randomly kill off one of your soldiers).
Without soldier: +15% DMG
Undead infantry: +25% DMG
Skull Warrior: +35% DMG
Undead Legend: +45% DMG
Legion Doomknight: +60% DMG

Soul Heal Ritual (Rank 3)
Sacrificing a soldier, you use their power to apply an HoT on yourself, while draining your enemies HP.
Cooldown: 9 secs
Mana: none
This skill, once again, depends on your soldiers. Without a soldier, this wil apply a 4 second HoT, healing 20% of your health total. You will lost one of your soldiers upon using this. This skill will also deal 140% damage to your enemy. With soldiers however:
Undead Infantry: Applies a 5 second HoT, healing 30% of your health total.
Skull Warrior: Applies a 6 second HoT, healing 45% of your health total.
Undead Legend: Applies a 6 second HoT, healing 50% of your health in total.
Legion Doomknight: 7 second HoT, healing 65% of your health total.

Light Armour (Rank 4)
Increases damage taken by 10%, but increases Dexterity by 10%.

Precise (Rank 4)
Increases critical chance by 15%

Legion Attack (Rank 5)
With your soldiers, you all attack at once, dealing a single blow of heavy damage.
Cooldown: 30 secs
Mana: 35
Without any soldiers, this attack would only deal 300% damage. Each soldier increases the percentage of damage dealt.
Undead Infantry: +45% damage (i.e one undead infantry with you would make this attack deal 345% damage)
Skull Warrior: +60% damage
Undead Legend: +70% damage
Legion Doomknight: +90% damage

Unflinching (Rank 10)
This makes you immune to all stuns.

Appearance: Similar to that of the Drakel Warlord, except with the Shoulder plates of Dage, the legs of an undead titan, the chestplate of a legion dreadmarch and just the overall colour scheme of the Legion.

How to obtain: Rank 10 Evil, 1,000,000 gold, 5,000 Dage's favour, 5,000 Dage's Approval, and 2,000 Legion Tokens.

Overall, this class is heavily reliant on its undead command ability, being quite weak without it. It can very reliably rack up damage with its soldiers, and solo, as well as making distractions with it.

So what do you think? Too OP?

< Message edited by PurgeXZ -- 1/16/2017 17:24:31 >
Post #: 293
12/19/2016 18:13:37   
Martin901

Hi all I have some ideas that could serve to help the game and want to see if they like the ideas that I had.

As are very long only seek my name (Martin901) in the link that's here below:

Existing Class Suggestions

New Class Suggestions

Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Surely some would be OP class, but good so I had the idea maybe I can help correcting me with any errors that may have.

Hope that you like and these links, is will be updating with new ideas and improvements, as pass the time.

< Message edited by Martin901 -- 12/19/2016 18:18:05 >
AQW  Post #: 294
12/22/2016 16:42:45   
JIKIL

I have a small question to ask.

Where would be the best place or host to upload pictures so i could link them for the suggestions?

Im using imgur thus far and would like various opinions on other hosts.
AQW  Post #: 295
12/22/2016 17:07:46   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

Imgur is the best options. All other image hosting sites I've heard of have too many ads.
AQW  Post #: 296
12/23/2016 14:15:45   
JIKIL

What do you think of this hammer:
http://imgur.com/a/lSU0t

< Message edited by JIKIL -- 12/27/2016 17:10:25 >
AQW  Post #: 297
12/27/2016 22:29:13   
ThatGuyAlex

I was thinking about the upcoming Queen of Monsters Saga and thought that the Chaos Champion Prime shop should be brought back. Also (this can apply to other items) that all AC items can be bought with gold but an expensive amount.

Like this
Item A cost 100 AC
Item A cost 10,00 GOLD
Post #: 298
12/28/2016 1:26:55   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

I'd think that if that idea were to ever be implemented, the gold to acs ratio would have to be a lot higher, since gold is so easy to get. Maybe 1 ac= 100,000 gold? That way, you'll have to farm a lot of gold to get the items... then again, the gold cap wouldn't allow you to do that, anyway.
AQW  Post #: 299
12/28/2016 3:03:54   
Aggreron

Maybe a quest that allows you to turn in 1,000,000 gold for 10 or 100 acs?
but frankly, this idea isn't gonna be implemented, its already stated (i forgot where and when but I'm pretty sure) there will be no way to gain acs other than buying them/AExtras/ballyhoo
AQW  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 14«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition