Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2017 8:50:55   
Luminatron

Maybe Blinding Edge of Obsidian should be worth its obtainment difficulty...
At least a 15% damage to all monsters bonus (+1% against Undead) or smth would be nice for something that costs a Rank 10 faction and 3/4 of the gold cap.
AQW  Post #: 301
1/13/2017 4:43:52   
yasesay123

A new Feature that I think will be interesting
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22211909

Aggreron

I think that's a good idea for players with lots of Gold but I also think this it'll encourage using Bots to farm up Gold and slash a ton of wealth from the Devs.

Merged double-post. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Rickyb20

I hope this class isn't too OP.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22212080

Merged additional post. Please check your inbox. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 1/13/2017 12:41:14 >
AQW  Post #: 302
1/14/2017 6:10:56   
Chaaroon

@yasesay123 The dual-wielding feature is interesting, but I don't think it's quite necessary and it could potentially shake game balance. Implementing your suggestion would create the need for another equipment slot, which means more enhancements and therefore more power. This places bow/polearm/staff/wand users at a stat disadvantage, and members already get a stat boost over free players from their exclusive enhancements. Maybe simply adding more options to the dual-wielding merge shop would work? Obviously it can't be done all at once, and they would be added over the course of several weeks, but it could work without having to make any changes to the way the game actually plays. But I 100% agree with the idea of not having dagger animations. While I appreciate the amount of work that would go into the creation of new animation sets for different types of dual-wielding, I think it could be really cool and add an even more unique flair to each player's character. Please clarify, though, if I've misunderstood anything from your suggestion. ^_^

Also @yasesay123, your class does seem pretty powerful O_O The concept of a minion master and what looks like a crack at a slightly more powerful, AoE-oriented Necromancer is very, very cool, but at the same time, I'm not exactly sure how it would work. I always assumed the Necromancer class functioned not by summoning a separate skeleton NPC, but more like creating stand-in animations for your auto attack that come with the damage buff the presence of the skeleton provides. The idea of raising ghosts that can die means that they would have to function as NPCs, and from that alone DPS skyrockets because of multiple auto attacks all happening at once. The other end of that passive is very OP, I think. My suggestion is to make the effect of the revive much more a product of chance, so if the player more than 80 mana at the time of death, they might resurrect on death. I also think you could make it a bit more balanced by making the amount of health and mana regained by the revive inversely proportional to the chance of a revive if you decide to take my feedback on board. For your Ectoplasm mechanic, I think you could either reduce the chance of Ectoplasm occurring or reduce the effects that occur when attacks at used in tandem with Ectoplasm. As it is, just under one in every three attacks have a chance to afflict crippling debuffs to enemies. If Ectoplasm is something you want your class to lean on, I suggest the latter~

Whew. With all that said, I've been wanting to know what others think of this: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22212009 :D

< Message edited by Chaaroon -- 1/14/2017 6:14:31 >
AQW  Post #: 303
1/15/2017 5:36:32   
JIKIL

Give reinforced joints more crit or haste to compensate for crippling arthritis.
Or replace reinforced joints with an endurance buff along with turning crippling arthritis into a haste or dodge debuff.

< Message edited by JIKIL -- 1/15/2017 5:38:29 >
AQW  Post #: 304
1/21/2017 22:38:55   
makashi

I originally created a post here stating that Stonecrusher class should be nerfed. However, after having created my two bullets that indicate the methods that should be used to buff and nerf classes in the Existing Classes Thread on page 8, I will simply efface all preceding content in this post. However, even though I do not consider my prior judgement in this post to be of best use, I do believe that by buffing alternative support classes (using the method that is written on page 8 of the Existing Classes Thread of the Suggestion Forum), certain advantages will exist in other support classes that may not be prevalent in Stonecrusher class.

< Message edited by makashi -- 6/8/2017 13:45:58 >
Post #: 305
2/1/2017 13:57:55   
Abzj

I suggest that a new "Tainted Gem" farming quest should be implement now that Dreadrock Gem Exchange has been nerfed. Not necessarily for free player use - but perhaps adding a new quest onto a pet that already exists (e.g Crag, in which some of the quests are outdated and need to be refreshed) or a member only quest. Either way, although Tainted Gem isn't difficult to farm, corresponding to the 1700 required (in total) for the Void Highlord Class this is beyond insane. It's the single factor, in my opinion, which makes farming for the class excessively hard and tedious.

Perhaps a quest that requires at least 1 Roentgenium of Nulgath, or Void Crystal A and B in your inventory. This would mean people have already taken the effort to get to this stage of farming for the class, and the quest will likely benefit those who desire the class rather than any player just farming Tainted Gems.
NOTE: I did see a tweet where Alina was considering adding the original Dreadrock Gem Exchange to Crag, but there has been no recent news concerning this. However, if this happens in a month's time it would be pointless for those who are currently farming the class.
AQW  Post #: 306
2/7/2017 10:29:46   
FABLIPE

It would be cool if players could take on relationships

The invitation could be like the '' party invite ''
The character decides to accept or deny, accepting the name of the partner will be added in the char page
(For example a heart icon and the front has the name of the partner below the equipped items.)

And just like in the party it will not be possible to accept another invitation because a message appears that you are already in a one.

I talked to some friends who play AQW and they agree it would be cool.
Whenever I see wedding events on AQW I imagine couples who play together want to take over their relationships.
Post #: 307
2/9/2017 12:45:47   
tekassassin96

we need better sound effects on attacks and in cutscenes the awkward weapon sounds need to be fixed
Post #: 308
2/10/2017 5:01:05   
Silver Sky Magician

Endgame quests should deliberately aim to get endgame players to farm in early game areas so new players will be able to get through these areas more easily and have a more social, positive experience. Examples include the Chaos Lords and Beasts.

Post #: 309
2/22/2017 7:36:51   
Sir Apollo

(Test Item) let's you test equip the weapon but without any stats or damage in it. And it cannot be wielded to battle. Once you close the shop of the item you tested or "fit?" it automatically removes the tested item. This is an really good help for those who wants to fit or see the look of the item on their character.
Post #: 310
2/22/2017 10:52:44   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

@Sir Apollo
It's a neat idea, but if it was to be a thing, it should neither show on character pages, nor ingame for other people, it could give the wrong impressions of other players, especially on character pages, because it would cause some very awkward scenarios when you look through someone's char page, only to find that the item they have equipped isn't actually in their inventory. Maybe if it had some sort of tag that said "test version" or something along those lines, but it still couldn't be showable in your char page inventory though, because it still isn't in your inventory.
I'm no expert in the in depth code of AQW and what is possible and what isn't, but I don't think there's anything imlemented in the game that makes you able to equip a litterally non exisiting item, or an item that does not reside in your inventory.
It will also need to be bugfree and inexploitable when fully implemented, else you can get some pretty nasty scenarios, and you know there's gonna be a couple people who will spread the words of an exploit, if there exists one.

Also, it should only be "testable" if you meet all requirements to buy that item (this is just an opinion though), it may sound a little stupid, because what if an item requires rep and you want to see how it looks? Well, if you like the look of something and it requires x rank in x rep, you will probably rep for it anyways.

If the item is just gold and requires nothing special whatsoever, then this isn't the biggest deal, unless you are low on gold. In fact it would be nice when you are on those "trying to find anything from a shop that fits my new set", so instead of using up some of my gold for something I may very likely sell a couple minutes later, because it didn't match anyways, I would be able to do it without spending gold. Not that gold is generally a problem for any person who farms regularly, but it would still be nice.

If the item costs ACs or is in a shop with special requirements however, is when these rules start to matter, also it will make AC item purchases more enjoyable all round, because you can get a preview of a specific set with the AC item on, instead of just imagining it in your mind. This is really what the main purpose is, I would imagine.

In conclusion, it will need to be perfectly implemented, it will probably take a while to figure out and can possibly cause some scenarios that AE does not want to deal with, they already have enough as is.
If all this was not a problem, then yea, I vote for it, but the risk just seems pretty high.

TL;DR:
It can potentially* case some issues, loss of ACs, exploits to avoid AC spending on items and other things, but something that would be pretty nice to have in the end.
*Maybe it isn't a problem, I'm just thinking worst case scenario here.
AQW  Post #: 311
2/23/2017 1:56:37   
ghoal

Doomknight class is very flawed because of both the changes make the last time AE "buffed" it and time.

I think its Auto Attack should do at least 120% of weapon damage at 2.3 second speed, instead of 115%, however it would be way better if it was 125% but that would be too strong.

Soul Steal should be Physical, not magical because the heal is buffed by the damage its dot does and the rank 4 passive makes physical skills stronger, it needs a better heal, seeing as it takes rank 10 Healer to get the class. But if make

Soul Crush should be Physical and Magical because and I quote "A quick attack dealing physical and magical damage, improved by the number of Dark Wound stacks on the target."

Aggression should make you deal 15% additional damage with physical attacks (maybe all attacks?), not 10%.

Resolute should reduce damage taken by 15%, and not 10%

Blood Offering should deal 18% weapon damage instead 9%.
AQW  Post #: 312
3/7/2017 7:46:00   
Aggreron

I agree with the fact that doomknight needs a revamp, it has been so heavily affected by powercreep...but
quote:

I think its Auto Attack should do at least 120% of weapon damage at 2.3 second speed, instead of 115%

5% isn't that big of a difference, it can be stronger but just my opinion
quote:

however it would be way better if it was 125% but that would be too strong.

nah, not really, that's around 108.7% dmg every 2 secs and there are tons of classes that have a higher AA dmg, for reference, look here
quote:

Soul Crush should be Physical and Magical because and I quote "A quick attack dealing physical and magical damage, improved by the number of Dark Wound stacks on the target."

they could just as easily change the description to "A quick attack with its damage improved by the number of Dark Wound stacks on the target."
quote:

Blood Offering should deal 18% weapon damage instead 9%.

make it deal 50/100% damage, 9/18% dmg is less than 50 dmg which is so little you might as well just make it deal no damage and be guaranteed to hit instead

sorry if I offended you in any way but I was only trying to voice out some constructive opinions, no harm intended

btw check this out

< Message edited by Aggreron -- 3/7/2017 8:27:06 >
AQW  Post #: 313
3/12/2017 20:17:57   
jfrisle

there should something to kick afk people out of 8 v 8 lobby if they don`t move for 5 seconds or go outside safezone for 10 seconds because those people are so annoying
AQW  Post #: 314
3/15/2017 20:21:35   
Arkadios

I suggest an AC Tag in Paladin's Curse. Last Year, Alina posted a DNs changing some itens to a AC Tag in some itens and miscs because of the difficulty of obtain them or just to help some players in the farm because of this i don't understand why the helm didn't got an AC tag too, since the armor and weapon from the same set received.
(Also, the difficulty in obtaining all those three itens are the same).
DF AQW  Post #: 315
3/16/2017 2:47:40   
pienapuika123

As this is so old forum that.. its no longer user friendly. I cant even find a way on how to post new topic! So thats why im typing here.
First of all. There should be previeiw for bank items cause i often stay there for hours trying to find 1 item cause i have forgot the name.

Secondly... Why chaos saga is members only place?
Post #: 316
3/16/2017 3:23:19   
Luminatron

^ Uhh... No, it's not.
I've cleared the 13 Lords of Chaos saga and have never been a member even once in my career.

I agree about the former tho. Lol. There's enough space on the top and bottom of the "Swap" or "Transfer" buttons for this to work.
AQW  Post #: 317
3/16/2017 15:48:51   
Arkadios

@pienapuika123 The idea of making bank preview was already said that will be implemented when the Server Rewrite comes.
DF AQW  Post #: 318
3/21/2017 6:07:08   
Adam187a

Hey guys, gold was so easy to obtain with some previous quests and items from the past, and it is still really easy to get enough to purchase gold items from a shop, but with Nulgath's new class and the items required to get merge it, players find it necessary to have your gold maxed out at all times due to the 2mil gold chocolate. I've had memories from the past when I used to go back and forth to Ballyhoo everyday to get ACs and that 5k gold at the end, waiting for the ad to give me that button to return to the game. Nowadays, only a few players go there daily, most players don't think of 5acs or the 500 gold you get from there, thats what gave me of the idea to maybe increase the amount of gold you can get from there. Since you can only do it daily 10 times, why not make Ballyhoo stash your pockets with around 25k gold from each ad? That's 250k at the end of the road. Benefits the players of AQWorlds with some gold as well as the designers since they're getting more ad clicks.

Just a thought!
Post #: 319
3/25/2017 15:40:39   
Arkadios

Suggestion of the day. Make a Human Version of this armor: http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/armored-extraterrene
I know this one is old, but is really awful using any other helm that do not belongs to this armor set. I suggest to make a Merge Shop in /join Collection only for the owners of this armor be able to get a Human Version of it.
DF AQW  Post #: 320
3/26/2017 18:49:22   
Darksideous

Please get rid of the ridiculous amount of nulgath nation currencies, there's just too much and it would be much better if we had 1 currency like the undead legion legion token.
Post #: 321
3/26/2017 22:58:25   
you stop

@above: I think that's what makes Nulgath's items quite exotic. First off, they're accessible to all players, especially those who do not want to spend money. Given that, I think it's just logical to make it a tad bit difficult to obtain them. One down side that I see to this is the reliance on 1% drops, mostly in the form of Voucher Non-Mem. But other than that, I think it's justifiable to have a lot of reagents/currencies to access Nulgath Nation items. Another down side to this is the need to have a lot of bag slots. But if the right conditions are met, the bag slot issue is manageable as it doesn't rely on luck or anything. Overall, I think it's fair to make Nulgath Items difficult to obtain given that they're accessible to all players without having to spend ACs.
AQW  Post #: 322
4/6/2017 10:41:30   
Darksideous

Please make the paragon set an AC tagged item.
Post #: 323
5/5/2017 13:17:05   
Shiniki

In AQW I go by, "Tralix." Anyway. I have a few suggestions. I have tried asking moderates/Devs on Twitter, but I'm never given an answer.
I'm fairly positive this is where to ask.
Now, without further ado. My suggestions include the following:

1. We should be able to customize our avatars facial face(s) such as, Scars, burns, freckles, expressions, ect.

2. We should also have the ability to sheath our weapons, without having to have, "Unarmed."

3. (Most recent realization) We should have an alternate way to get the Misc. (???)(2) item, without having to spend a fortune
on ac's, just only have a chance to get the item.

(Sidenote for #3)
I am 20 years old, live on my own, and have bills. I, like a lot of people, don't have the money to buy package, after package
of ac's, just to buy everything in the treasure chest until the item I want is the only one left to get.

~Conclusion~ (#3)
So, to fix this problem. I propose AE makes a quest specifically to get that item. (For the working class people who can't just drop money willy nilly on a quest)

Also, I am not looking for any negative feedback.
AQW  Post #: 324
5/6/2017 16:51:51   
gingox

I have a suggestion regarding the new combat system and rewards for the server rewrite. I have noticed that it takes so much longer than usual to kill monsters (especially bosses).

1) I suggest that the classes shouldn't be nerfed, but make the monster deal more damage and have more hp (so people would still end up having parties and help out each other)

2) If the current server is proceeding with the new combat system, then the rewards should be better (drop rates, quests, etc). For example, there should be higher drop rates due to how long it takes to kill a boss. People will be frustrated by taking down the monster too long and not having a better chance of obtaining an item. Also, lower the requirements for some quests if the game becomes much harder. It is going to be a drag farming for items (like nulgath quests).
Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 12 [13] 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 14«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition