Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread
Page 14 of 14«<1011121314
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2017 21:31:50   
Ferozakh

Here's my suggestion of the upcoming stuff I'm going to suggest here soon, so I hope this would be the right place to post it as the original post was locked, assuming it was on an incorrect place:

Nulgath's Deathly Sins' quest chain

This quest chain is merely a plan, or pretty much a satiric idea, and MOST LIKELY won't happen. Once you've accepted the fact that it's just satire, then you may proceed.

The Deathly Sins of the Nulgath Nation are meant to be the final version of the primary weapons for the ManSlayers of Nulgath, which is based of the 7 Deadly Sins: Wrath, Gluttony, Pride, Greed, Lust, Sloth and Envy. Since the Nulgath Nation's alignment is evil, it's pretty much true that it fits their faction due to their residence, the abyss.

ManSlayer Lore:

ManSlayers are the forerunning commandos of the Nulgath Nation way before Nulgath's evolution. Formerly led by Taro BladeMaster, who was originally allied with the Nation who cannot become a void due to unknown reasons, he learned the ability to fuse humans with void breeds. However, the human has to be very intelligent and skilled in combat. They may be mistaken to be an equivalent to the BladeMasters of the Undead Legion, but they're said to have powers of both the void and the 7 sins. One hero named Saburo Kaiden, who was abducted by a few of Taro's men, got himself altered and became the first-ever ManSlayer, and also the first one to was the reason why Taro became good and defected from the Nulgath Nation.

Quest chains for the Deathly Sin of Nulgath:

Players will start by getting farming materials (Class requirements may vary), and essences of notable figures in AQWorlds (eg. Binky, Raxgore) before trading it with Skew to get the lesser versions of the weapons.

Then they've to start another quest chain SEPARATELY, for each Sin weapon (usually 12, but 7 would do.) to get the actual Sin weapon.

Now, at this stage, the players have 2 choices to go:

Get Combat Style versions of the Sin weapons;
or
Start another quest chain to get the Deathly Sin of Nulgath.

Once the Deathly Sin of Nulgath is obtained, they can look for Taro to get the dual version of the same item.
Once they possessed the dual version, they'll unlock an easy quest to get back their single version of the weapon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 326
5/16/2017 16:01:16   
Milou

Nulgath Nation Black Market Merge Shops Concept

brought to you by ARS, Abyssal Revenue Service

Since Nulgath's Nation is one of the most liked features of AQW and there are so many different reagents needed for the vast amount of gear, would it be possible to make a "black market" which would consists of merge shop(s) where reagents would be tradable for other Nation reagents?
There could be a new area where different (filthy) greedy traders would live and have their stands. There could be already in game creatures such as Dwakel, Sneevils, Fiends, Voids, Makais, Bounty Hunters and other brain washed (by the Nation) beings.
I'm thinking especially of the market in Sandsea, /oasis, which gave some insperation, as well as Dreadrock and Dwakels + Gem of Nulgath pet.
Another thing is that you could have a value of every reagent that is represented in Nation Trading Coins. You could sell reagents and get back their value in Coins. Then you could spend those on other regents in the merge shops. For instance a Totem of Nulgath would give you 1 Coin of Nulgath and then you could spend that on getting 15 Tainted Gems, but you could also use it to buy 10 Gems of Nulgath (this is just an example, valuation isn't caluculated correctly).
Either with this Coin system or with only trading specified Nation reagents for other specified Nation reagents we could have a new unique addition to the game.
This could add alot of newpossibilities for Nulgath Nation farmers and devoted AQW fans. What do you think of the concept?

Please give new suggestions and thoughts on the matter. This has already been very notified on twitter and got alot of staff attention, but I want to reach out to more people, everyone! Please share and make this possible!

All the best!

/Milou
Post #: 327
5/16/2017 23:49:24   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

I like the idea of every item being worth a certain amount of something (Nation Trading Coins being your name for it)! Right now there are a decent number of quests that are used to essentially convert one reagent (or several) to another, but it seems like they're pretty heavily varied in how well they work and how "values" are calculated for them. It would take quite a lot of effort to try to figure out how much everything would be worth in relation to one another; one of the other forumites (The ErosionSeeker I believe) starting trying it and it quickly ballooned to epic proportions, so it would be a long endeavour to get it done I think. But if they could do it, it would be really nice to have an easy way to turn excess of one thing into something else. A merge shop for direct conversion could work too, but I feel like it would be too big. When you look at how many Nation reagents there are, you'd have an insane number of potential merge pathways. So I think simply getting X amount of a thing for each reagent and then you can buy reagents with those things is the best way to go about it.
AQ AQW  Post #: 328
6/1/2017 21:24:22   
Instantstrike

i see that milou suggested this idea and i have to admit i like it as well. also the place that i think that this can be implemented too is dreadrock, cause dreadrock obviously looks like a black market..dreadrock can simply be a blackmarket for any hard regeants to get in the game like nulgath resources.
AQW  Post #: 329
6/2/2017 1:47:48   
Martin901

Greetings, All I want is this, for now.

I have a recommendation for the missions of Nulgath, to be more specific '' kiss the Void '',

Why? Well it is the only mission of Nulgath that gives Bloodgems of the archfiend for the non-mem and then I would like to show two ideas that may like the forum community.

First let's look at the current quest:

Quest ''Kiss The Void'': (Current)

The time has come to go deep into the Void… IF you survive the madness, you will have earned the CHANCE for my rewards. Bring me 8 Broken Betrayal Blades from Legion Lycans, 80 Shards of Chaos from the monsters in the Northlands and Tendurrr. SOULS NEED TO DIE AS WELL HAHAHAHA!

- When Completed
Yes… yes. I see you have earned your chance at my rewards.

Items Required:

Tendurrr The Assistant x1
Fragment of Chaos x80 (Limit x80)
Broken Betrayal Blade x8 (Drop Rate: Below 1%)
Dropped by Legion Fenrir

Rewards:

10,000 Gold
10,000 Exp

Items:

Unidentified 10 (Item): "Bag of Dirt" x5
Blood Gem of the Archfiend x1

You may also receive, at random:

Blood Gem of the Archfiend x2
1st Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)
2nd Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)
3rd Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)
4th Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)
5th Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)
6th Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)
7th Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)
8th Betrayal Blade of Nulgath (Sword)

Now I'll go with the recommendations:

Suggestion 1:

Quest ''Kiss The Void'': (New version)

The time has come to go deep into the Void… IF you survive the madness, you will have earned the CHANCE for my rewards. Bring me 8 Broken Betrayal Blades from Legion Lycans, 8 Broken Betrayal Hilts from Legion Infantry, 80 Shards of Chaos from the monsters in the Northlands and Tendurrr. SOULS NEED TO DIE AS WELL HAHAHAHA!

When completed:

Yes… yes. I see you have earned your chance at my rewards.

Items Required:

Fragment of Chaos x100 (Extend This limit) (Before: 80, Now: 500)
Broken Betrayal Blade x8 (Drop Rate: Before: Below 1%, Now: 5%)
Dropped by Legion Fenrir
Broken Betrayal Hilt x8 (New Temp. Item: Drop Rate: 5%)
Dropped by Legion Infantry

Rewards:

5,000 Gold
5,000 Exp

You will receive one of the following:

Blood Gem of the Archfiend x1 (Chance 85%)
Blood Gem of the Archfiend x2 (Chance 10%)
Blood Gem of the Archfiend x3 (Chance 5%)

You will also receive, at random:

Suggestion 2:

Here this mission will be departed in 2 new missions, each with its own difficulty and rewards.

Quest ''Blood Gems Of The Archfiend'': (New Quest) (Non-Mem)

Requirements:

Unidentified 13: "The Contract of Nulgath"

Well, so you want my blood gems of the archfiend, well then you'll have to find me a few gems that have some good value for me I want a Fragment of Chaos from the monsters in northlands, Gem of Domination from monsters in shadowblast arena, Void Gems from Void Dragon and a TENDURRR, so get to work minion ...

When completed:,

Very well minion here's your pay...

Items Required:

Fragment of Chaos x100 (Extend This limit) (Before: 80, Now: 500)
Void Gem x1 (New Temp. Item: Drop Rate: 1%)
Dropped by Void Dragon
Soul Gem x1 (New Temp. Item: Drop Rate: 1%)
Dropped by Soulseeker
Gem of Domination x20

Rewards:

0 Gold
5,000 Exp

Items:

Unidentified 10 (Item): "Bag of Dirt" x10

Blood Gem of the Archfiend x1 (Chance 80%)
Blood Gem of the Archfiend x2 (Chance 9%)
Blood Gem of the Archfiend x3 (Chance 8.80%)
Blood Gem of the Archfiend x4 (Chance 2%)
Blood Gem of the Archfiend x10 (Chance 0.20%)

Quest ''Betrayal Blades'': (New Quest) (Non-Mem or Mem)

Well, so you want my Betrayal Blades, well then you'll have to find me a few things that have some good value for me, I want a Broken Betrayal Blade, Broken Betrayal Hilt, Betrayal Soul and a TENDURRR, so go get them ...

When completed:

Very well minion I see that you won the privilege of having one of my betrayal blades, very well...

Items Required:

Broken Betrayal Blade x8 (Drop Rate: Before: Below 1%, Now: 5%)
Dropped by Legion Fenrir
Broken Betrayal Hilt x8 (New Temp. Item: Drop Rate: 5%)
Dropped by Legion Infantry
Betrayal Soul x8 (New Temp. Item: Drop Rate: 5%)
Dropped by Laken

Rewards:

0 Gold
5,000 Exp

(Chance Random)

Currently this mission is tedious and does not give much, so I have these two new with which to make sure we are going to get something, but with a lot of work, as Nulgath does.

Of course the current problem would be the drop rate of the broken betrayal blades, but I preferred to divide them as they look much better this way.

In such a case that suggestion 2 does not take into account (for some reason), this is suggestion 1, which increases the drop rate of the broken betrayal blades, but also added a new element to not lose its difficulty (even I think it gains more) and also rewards are better.

I like the suggestion 2 and you which you like?

Guys if you have any recommendations for these ideas, because I hope they are good for a character like Nulgath.

Thank you for reading my idea.

< Message edited by Martin901 -- 10/21/2017 16:13:37 >
AQW  Post #: 330
6/2/2017 2:27:21   
LoliFebri

This is off-topic with the current Nulgath Resource Conversion...

How about requiring the new Monster Hunter Rep Class with Yokai Rep? Yokai's are categorized as Japanese occult monsters... (?)
*** Off-topic ends.

Dreadrock is OFFICIALLY the evil hub and I like @Instantstrike's impression of Dreadrock being a BLACK MARKET. I also like the idea of having a Nulgath Resource Conversion through the Abyssal Revenue Service (ARS) but let's make the whole Dreadrock community more lively (through dark, evil and shady things) by including all evil-themed factions in this "kind" of idea. Something like giving mediocre-hardcore requirements/quests(for some stuff) could implement the idea since we would be doing shady things. Probably some High Risk-High Reward type quests/requirements should do the trick (if Dreadrock is going to be a black market, that is... quite appropriate in nature). To limit the abuse of this idea, imposing some hard requirements like having a specific rank in factions and/or having a specific item/level/quest completion should suffice.

This is my general impression of the nature of quests in the evil-themed factions:
Evil (Shadowscythe) - it requires you to flaunt your POWER in every type of being even if they're dead already. *Consider NSoD and SDKA as reference.*
Legion - it requires you to have AUTHORITY and CONNECTIONS to dominate everything. *Consider the requirements on entering the legion, the benefits when you get some items*
Nation - it requires you to show your EFFORT and LUCK to get the things that you desire. *Consider the RNG of quests and it's requirements*

The most common and important nature of the quests in each factions is the DEDICATION that you put in it.

< Message edited by LoliFebri -- 6/2/2017 2:31:19 >
Post #: 331
6/2/2017 16:09:42   
Aura Knight

http://i.imgur.com/zarYigo.png

http://i.imgur.com/0SNC27N.png

Here are two things I made. One's just about finished and the other needs a few more things. The armor is missing a helm and maybe a cape. As for the weapon, I'm still thinking of adding some things. I'm not sure of the colors I've chosen but I don't hate them. Been a while since I posted anything art related so why not do it now?

No name for either thing yet.

I plan on posting both in suggestions as soon as I finish with the armor. The problem I have is that no matter how much I try, I cannot create a helm that is good enough. Plus I guess the foot needs something too. It's been a few weeks since I last updated it and I've had no inspiration at all. I've tried hoods, plated helms, a scarf design, and even a tophat, none of which I liked enough to keep.

At least the weapon is alright but I'd rather make a decent looking armor.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 332
6/24/2017 20:49:30   
juanz1996

^ That armor look so great, i suggest something like a tiara shaped like the way you make the arm as a helm that could work.The armor, well worked, looks already badass so i dont think it need something big on the head, maybe a scarf or something not heavy.

Removed censored profanity. Censored or not, please refrain from using inappropriate language. If you're going to post please keep it civil and constructive. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 6/25/2017 13:21:40 >
AQW  Post #: 333
6/29/2017 21:29:18   
Angelic Tear

==="Good Faction" Rewards===
We NEED a better Good Faction Reward in general. If I may say...
Paladin = DoomKnight
Paladin HighLord = DoomKnight Overlord
UndeadSlayer = DeathKnight?
uh...?
Soul Cleaver
BladeMaster
Archfiend
etc...
etc......
etc.........
======
If my point hasn't come across by now, I'll go ahead and explain more directly. I'm an Evil Hero at the moment purely for the Shadow Skull drops but morally I want to be a Good Hero. I want to be a protector, a defender of Battleon. I love Dage's stuff, I love Nulgath's stuff, I love Gravelyn's stuff, and quite frankly the last good "Good Morality" Item I saw was from my 12 Month Membership almost a year ago when I got the Swordhaven Royalty set. But that's one cool set for $50 versus multiple amazing sets for free to $10.

Most of the players on AQWorlds will always choose the "Evil Side". Quite honestly, I don't blame them. I love being a Good Hero but what the heck is the point anymore when there's never any reward for Good Heroes. It's all about the Dage or all about the Nulgath. Which is cool, I love them, but if AQWorlds doesn't support it's Good Heroes, everyone is always going to just take the evil option when something comes up. It's too one-sided. We need to balance it a little more. I'd think with Artix von Krieger, the face of all that is Good, being the creator of the game that we would have more of an alluring "Good Side". The only thing I've seen is the Blinding Light of Destiny which is cool and functional but always has a Dage/Nulgath variant that without any effort has bonus effects that people would find more appealing.
DF AQW  Post #: 334
10/19/2017 3:43:10   
Dog food

quote:

Farming Changes

Some farming quests need to be adjusted. There are easy to in-between farming quests that can be done in about 10 minutes or so, like the Mana Golem quest (pre terrible quest update). It's become irritating to have to constantly switch maps. Farming has become too tedious, 90% of time spent playing this game is farming instead of doing quests, PvP, or socializing with adventurers. Some adventurers do not have time to sit down and play AQW for hours just to get a certain item they want and some have a lot of time on their hands. For the players who don't have the time, they went to botting and the number has increased over the years. Drop rates need to be adjusted as well for certain items too. I can defeat the required enemy and not get the item, but what do I get instead? I get a bunch of junk that floods my screen and makes me lag (sometimes lagging out of the game) majorly. I hate to say it AE, but you're hurting yourself by doing this and you're indirectly promoting botting with your way of arranging items and quests. Many of them have been banned but this also resulted in the amount of players dropping majorly. Not everyone has time to play this game for hours anymore! Making players work for items is fine but try to ease up a tiny bit, because sitting at a keyboard pressing numbers for hours is just boring. Also, if you're going to randomize the quantity of an item (legion token, etc.) try to make the chance that the player will get the higher quantity (e.g. 20 legion Tokens instead of 3) a bit higher.
- Sageroy

Good stuff here. He is right, it sure is a freakin pain in the ass to switch maps while farming. What was the reason for adding Nulgath Runes and Charged Mana energy to Nulgath quests? they are very easy to get so they don't seem to add any difficulty to the quest, they are just annoying by needing to switch back and forth to rooms. They might as well have added some more drops needed to the monster you're farming, I like to sit back with the mouse and relax while farming - no thinking or typing.
Post #: 335
10/22/2017 5:07:00   
bigolron

The daily limit for the Nulgath Challenge Pet's quests should be removed considering how much more effective the orbs and cvks are.
Post #: 336
12/6/2017 13:57:13   
Mr.Gryn

New class idea: "internet troll"

Auto attack:"constantly laugh" attack for 250% weapon damage, laughing constantly as your enemies' grow more and more frustrated

1st skill"enrage": 5 Mana, 7second cooldown enrage your enemies and cause them to lose focus, but suffer backlash
Causes your evasion to buff to 100%, never being hit, but decrease your health to a Max of 10, last the duration of the fight

2nd skill"insult": 50 Mana,no cooldown, insult your enemies weakest point, dealing massive damage but stunning yourself for 3 seconds

3rd skill"mlg pro": no cost, 10 second cooldown, refill on mountain dew and Doritos, recovering 25 Mana but slowing your attack speed by 5%, stacks 4 times

4th slot passives: 1. "rofl": laugh at your enemies' pain, hit +10%
2: "cheating": enables you to fight without a weapon

10 rank passive"master troll": bend the fabric of reality around you, further increasing your evasion by another 100%

This is a wip, I know it would need refining first, it's just an idea I think would be pretty cool
If anyone would reply to this, please message me on Facebook @"Trenthany Lamar Lockridge" (Facebook made me use my actual name, spaces and all) as it's easy to talk via FB messenger

< Message edited by Mr.Gryn -- 12/6/2017 14:36:09 >
Post #: 337
1/28/2018 1:26:04   
eddie99

Item bank? When we shop we are able to see preview windows, why is this not in the bank window when withdrawing or depositing items? this is a huge necessity and would be great for players like myself that have many old bank items and simply don't even remember what they look like... Also with all these new releases and good items inventory space is becoming really limited yet again. Time for new slots yet?
AQW  Post #: 338
3/24/2018 3:29:42   
Sanzenin

I've been thinking. Why's the quest "Mine Crafting" need to be "receive one of the following" quests? It's really hard to try to farm an item of Blinding Light since you get random iron. Not to mention, it's a daily quest. What I'm trying to suggest is, could it not be a daily quest? I may be speaking for everyone here that Mine Crafting is truly an annoying quest.
Post #: 339
4/11/2018 1:33:30   
Storm

Hey guys, I just suggested an ArchMage class in the suggestions forums but I'm struggling to figure out what would be decent mana costs and cooldowns, could someone please guide me on that based off the class? I wanted it to be unique, so I'm not sure what would be overpowered or under-powered. Regards.
AQ AQW  Post #: 340
4/11/2018 3:32:41   
Warmonger DragonJax

@Storm: Looks pretty complicated and pretty interesting. Archmage didnt go through in AQ but here it is a possibility, im sure. Only thing is obtaining the class and balancing issues. Maybe this could be a ac package incentive or mem only class but questionable for free players if this ever comes on aqw.
Post #: 341
4/11/2018 3:50:33   
Storm

@WarmongerDragonJax:

I was thinking about that tbh, I was planning on balancing it a little bit, especially with the buffs and figuring out appropriate mana costs. I'd really like it to be available for all players and yet be high end like VHL, since I think good heroes do need some classes focused on them. But I'm not fussed in how it is released

The idea with the class was more to do with strategic and powerful casting. When your mana is unstable, essentially you're taking on a constant DoT, and your other skills are doing variety of effects, and the trick is to switching and adapting quickly between the two. Otherwise you'll end up killing yourself. Also, not to forget the class' auto attack does no damage at all. So i thought it'd be reasonable to pump up the power of the spells, hmmm perpahs upping their cool downs and mana costs? That way on average it would have a reasonable average DPS?

Edit edit:
Also, since aa does no damage, it either applies a DoT on target with mana heal or HoT on target, and the last skill is only used to stabilise or destabilise mana, I was thinking, what if I put a mana cost for stabilising mana (free when destabilising, or a HP cost when destabilising mana). Cause that essentially leaves simply 3 skills to work with, and one of those 3 skills is simply a boost of damage/defensive boost. Right?

< Message edited by Storm -- 4/11/2018 4:14:49 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 342
4/12/2018 19:18:11   
  Shadowhunt

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about or bother overmuch with trying to balance your class in the suggestion thread. It can be a useful jumping off place for the team, sure, but we do tons of iterative testing to work on balance for a class. The general ideas of a class suggestion are where most of the focus should be placed, rather than some of the minor details like mana cost or cooldown, since those will get a lot of tweaks during the testing process. You might as well let us spend the time and effort to figure out what those numbers need to be rather than do it yourself, since most likely they wouldn't be the same as what you suggested anyways. Yay for letting someone else do the work
AQ AQW  Post #: 343
4/12/2018 21:17:20   
Storm

@Shadowhunt
Hahahahahahaha that's perfect (:P), but good to know that we don't have to focus on such technical aspects so that we can go more into the creative side of things!

Since you're a tester I was just wondering what were your thoughts on the class concept? Is this the type of class that AQW is looking to involve in their game, or do they prefer something more traditional? Also is this something that's even feasible? A lot of effects and statuses are being placed on the target and caster, is it doable? Or am I trying to chew off more than what I can actually bite?

The ArchMage class was something I was SOO looking forward to in AQClassic, but was heartbroken (still waiting tho) when it never came to be. So I really want the ArchMage concept (from classic AQ) to come to fruit. Not fussed whether it's my class idea or someone else's, being able to have a class in my vision is just a bonus. As long as it's an ArchMage :p

Thanks in advance!

AQ AQW  Post #: 344
4/15/2018 11:24:17   
  Shadowhunt

In terms of feasibility, I think it could probably work out alright in regards to the engine. From a long-time player perspective, classes that have a huge number of effects per skill and that change based on another effect are an interesting way to add a bit of complexity to a game where there are a limited number of skills per class to use, but a lot of the time it ends up being overly complicated and pushed aside. If two classes do the same or similar damage output but one of them involves careful timing and tracking effects while the other involves rolling your face on the keyboard until you win, people tend to go with the latter. As a tester, this is something we do need to consider with classes, if we want the products we put out to actually be used. That said, I'm a tester, not a designer. While myself and the rest of the team can make a lot of tweaks to a class in terms of effects and numbers, the core idea of the class usually remains throughout the development process, that core is thought up before the testers get involved.

We're hoping for a lot of new capability for classes once the rewrite allows it, so the traditional ideas of AQW classes hopefully aren't all that we'll be limited to. I do think your class has some pretty interesting aspects to it. The biggest concern I personally have it sheer number of effects, since that's a lot for someone to keep track of and with the current state of classes, complex classes need to be extremely powerful (think ShadowStalker of Time) for a lot of players to consider them worth using.
AQ AQW  Post #: 345
4/16/2018 8:28:53   
Storm

Yea, that's a really good point actually. I did purposefully intend it to be a complex class, because I too really enjoy the kind of game play that Shadow Stalker brings to the table- well, more than, say, what LightCaster would bring. I don't think it'll be too hard to keep track of the effects, since most of them are cast on the target, and they benefit the Caster anyway, but you do bring up an interesting point regarding the server rewrite, and the outcome of the classes. I guess the good thing is that the skills are magical, so it'll allow the players to work with actual enhancements to balance their evasion, haste, wisdom, crit and intellect.

In terms of the sheer power of the class, I would definitely like the class to be stronger than your average key board smash machine. But I don't want it to be anything ridiculous, instead I want it to provide opportunities through the effects it casts. Strong effects that a player can utilise to manage his strategy. The class does come with a nuke, but like a said, it's all down to resource management.

I guess, if the class was a car, it'd be a manual :p But that can be a good thing! That way it'll give you precision control over how you utilise the class. And I wanted there to be another class (for the good side) that gives VoidHighLord something to talk about, since I don't think Arch Pally is quite in that scale for output. Oh well, see how we go.

What would normally be the steps for the class's selection and processing to happen? I'm really interested in knowing :)

Edit:

I've just suggested another class with a new concept and system. I don't think it's as confusing, but it's a class that requires a lot of preplanning, would that be considered as something more feasible? I want it to be a similar tier to the ArchMage, but I'm definitely NOT fussed. :) Thoughts and opinions always welcome.

< Message edited by Storm -- 4/16/2018 12:24:24 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 346
8/24/2018 19:39:03   
Darches

I've noticed a LOT of Sneevils pretending to be characters and bosses. I think it would be fun to have a release where the Sneevil bosses combine forces to take over Battleon or something. One of those filler releases yeah?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 347
9/19/2018 11:04:39   
Spejsikk

Horc Evader and Troll Spellsmith armors. Most of AQW classes have their own armor versions so why not add those?
Post #: 348
11/28/2018 21:26:10   
xyrizaAQW

House Item Discussion Thread
AQW Epic  Post #: 349
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 12 13 [14]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Discussion Thread
Page 14 of 14«<1011121314
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition