Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 14 of 21«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 19:09:51   
hypersonic99

This may be pretty out there, but has anyone tried dying in the house. I'm not sure if there was a way before but now we can use the "kill AFK players" ability on the Grimblight of destiny.
AQW Epic  Post #: 326
6/14/2013 19:41:24   
ShadowMoon

@hypersonic99
yes you can go suicidal with necro and i already tried that

< Message edited by ShadowMoon -- 7/26/2013 6:59:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 327
6/15/2013 18:00:48   
Nebuchadnezar

So, while looking at the code for the chest in conjunction with the message it pops up when you successfully open it, I realized that the code was Probably a set of three hexadecimal color codes, just in a different base. Since the letter Z was in it, I figured it had to be base 36 (using the digits 0-9 and A-Z), so I did some base-conversions, and got a set of perfectly viable color codes.

ZZZZ = 19A0FF
1113 = 00BB77
1ZZ1 = 016C5D

Now, wearing these colors while opening the chest produced no change in the message, but inputting the first two bits of the code into the chest still results in it telling you that it's incorrect, but my suspicion is that this set of color codes may be required to enter Purgatorio, once it is released, or something similar.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 328
6/15/2013 18:22:52   
thulsa doom

@Nebuchadnezar The code has been known for quite some time now:
zzzz
1zz1

@v Ah! got it ... my bad.

< Message edited by thulsa doom -- 6/15/2013 19:26:07 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 329
6/15/2013 19:22:12   
Nebuchadnezar

@thulsa I'm not stating what the code it; I'm stating that the code also represents a set of color customization codes. Zazul said something along the lines of "If only they knew what the code meant," and I believe that the three hexadecimal codes I gave alongside the parts of the chest code are likely the "right" colors referred to when the chest tells you that you're wearing the wrong colors.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 330
6/15/2013 23:00:46   
ShadowMoon

quote:

I'm not stating what the code it; I'm stating that the code also represents a set of color customization codes. Zazul said something along the lines of "If only they knew what the code meant," and I believe that the three hexadecimal codes I gave alongside the parts of the chest code are likely the "right" colors referred to when the chest tells you that you're wearing the wrong colors.

no one suggested messing with the color change option before why? that was my firstl thought when i saw the whole not wearing the right colors thing

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 331
7/25/2013 13:38:43   
Zastin

Hello to everyone reading this .. Ok :)

I've long with that doubt is the "Purgatory" we know from Zazul house. Well, I read all the pages with a translator because my English I'm still learning it and so maybe some bad Google translations (Nose such read this) but the issue I see happening there is much relationship with the number "4" with the trash you see some of the rooms, and the face of Ulquiorra in jail that in fact is the number 4 in Bleach, although obviously many know .. I see involving Voltaire, but maybe it's a clue ... I researched that a certain Voltaire (not the singer) was a philosopher, historian, and writer, I saw a website that Voltaire wrote this as something that has to do with "PURGATORIO", which speaks of an island (Maybe related to Skull Punch ), which was launched a knight or monk to the horrific fires of hell or something .. but that is all that achievement relate, but idk if the topic I read is true and I can not find much information about it .. Another thing though it may be a silly coincidence, but when we entered the room 4 Zazul house rolls we roll with a Z, when I put the letter Z in google this also is spinning like the room .. but I think it's just a stupid idea
AQW  Post #: 332
7/25/2013 15:33:30   
shanks the redhair

Guys when the time of the release comes they will put zazul as a npc and we will play , why you keep solve something it isnt even released
Post #: 333
7/25/2013 16:17:16   
Zastin

It's been a while maybe this is forgotten (I doubt it) but I still believe that we must first learn something about it .. Although maybe I'm wrong ... These items are too large for anyone to get that easy (like killing a skeleton and there is this coin purgatory) and it will not be as exciting and frustrating as it is right now ..
AQW  Post #: 334
7/25/2013 22:48:19   
Mr Cognizant

I really hope they don't release it on his Birthday, instead, just another hint.
I mean, if it was released on his birthday, all these 10 threads were completely useless.
Not that I posted much, it would just be such a slap to the face for all the people who worked so hard to get this far. (You go guys! People are rooting for you!)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 335
7/25/2013 22:49:59   
Twighlight Sky

Eh, I've kinda given up on the whole Zazul thing. I don't think we'll be getting any updates on it anytime soon.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 336
7/26/2013 11:22:35   
Principia Mathematic

quote:

Guys when the time of the release comes they will put zazul as a npc and we will play , why you keep solve something it isnt even released

Truth has more value that any item reward. Curiosity must be satisfied.
AQW  Post #: 337
7/26/2013 13:43:36   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Curiosity is good, it makes the brain think about the possible solutions to puzzles.

It could be we're either missing some clue that is hidden away in the house items, or it could simply be that we have solved the proverbial riddle and just need to wait for the zone to be unleashed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 338
7/27/2013 14:09:53   
shanks the redhair

@Principia Mathematic

You want to know the truth just to get items , that s what the game is all about.
Post #: 339
7/27/2013 14:18:38   
Twighlight Sky

^
Not really. It's only about items if that's the only thing you value.

IMO, it's all about the story and the community. Zazul's house is a puzzle, and puzzles are a wonderful test of human curiosity, patience, and persistence, which I believe is what Principia was saying.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 340
7/27/2013 20:30:30   
shanks the redhair

Zazul house is a puzzle but aqw put him there just to driver you crazy the real release of the house will be when zazul is placed as a npc there.
Post #: 341
7/27/2013 21:14:37   
Twighlight Sky

^
Judging by the house so far, an NPC in it sounds far to easy. I'm expecting more puzzles, probably in whatever Purgatorio is.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 342
8/16/2013 23:04:04   
strikeryuz_zz_zzz

I was wondering, there is this guy who said he got
a MOD fren he ask to join Purgatorio, but got error
message saying need Master level or smthing like tht.

Why not ask Zazul wether map exist already or not yet?
AQW Epic  Post #: 343
8/17/2013 1:23:24   
friend18

I did. And I know the answer. Someone posted the answer on the previous page.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 8/17/2013 1:24:13 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 344
8/17/2013 2:18:55   
strikeryuz_zz_zzz

So what did he say? About the map
AQW Epic  Post #: 345
8/17/2013 2:53:24   
ShadowMoon

@strikeryuz_zz_zzz
quote:

I talked to Tendou No Mazo and asked him about purgatorio and he said its still being built so as of right now its pointless searching for it. But they haven't forgot about it

-kaddm
quote:

The map exists. When you try to enter it via Zazuls house, you get the message
quote:

"Purgatorio" is not a recognized map name

that message appears when there is a map with that name, but is not accessible for players.
And I remember a post with Zazul posting that he hid the coin somewhere in AQW. If that is true or not is uncertain

-Van Fanel
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 346
8/17/2013 2:59:24   
DarkPhoenixDrag

Maybe its on a special day that we can get the coins. 4 sounds like death in chinese dunno about japanese could be a hint as uliquiorra is considered as 4. so i was think on the day of the "dead" which is a festival in asia we may kill bears with barber class to get the purgatio coins? and about the color thing? whats zazuls fav color and wear it when killing the bears or opening the lock?
Post #: 347
8/17/2013 3:21:13   
ShadowMoon

^its called Tetraphobia, the practice of avoiding instances of the number 4.
quote:

Special care may be taken to avoid occurrences or reminders of the number 4 during festive holidays, or when a family member is sick. Similarly, 14, 24, 42, etc. are also to be avoided due to the presence of the digit 4 in these numbers. In these countries, these floor numbers are often skipped in buildings, ranging from hotels to offices to apartments, as well as hospitals. Table number 4, 14, 24, 42, etc. are also often left out in wedding dinners or other social gatherings in these countries. In many residential complexes, building block 4, 14, 24 etc. are either omitted or replaced with block 3A, 13A, and 23A.

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia

but 4 could also have something to do with money, most us keyboards tend to have the dollar sign($) right above the "4" key. theres also a "<-" sign on the other "4" key most us keyboards
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 348
8/17/2013 4:34:36   
DarkPhoenixDrag

no i meant The Festival Of The Dead - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festival_of_the_Dead

Also i just wanted to add since 4 sounds like death in chinese/jap it mite symbolise /join death map. maybe there is a hidden clicky thing on the screen or sumthing. this makes sense as to reach purgatory/purgatio one must die first.
Post #: 349
8/17/2013 5:08:24   
strikeryuz_zz_zzz

Hm.... So far, no players have encounter any Purgatory coins...
I wonder what happen to the player who got the coins. (if such player exist)
He must b crowded by players. Surrounding him (not literally... Lol.

If you were Zazul, where would u hide the coins?
Well, f i were Zazul, I wouldmt tell you...
hahahaha.

But seriously, I would hide where 4 seems to be a lot in 1place since i leave clue of gour..

(im not role-playing, but i think I woll search on Herosmash on Sept 13 (Friday)... Lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 14 of 21«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition