Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 18 of 21«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2014 17:25:13   
Jolan3000

@Van Fanel You can look that Z are like S but inverted, but Z is more resalted than S or the other words.
Post #: 426
6/5/2014 0:35:33   
Attar
MindBreaker

That could mean: a map that is only accesible if you are either mod, dev or tester IIRC. It's used to test things. I've seen artists used that to test how items will look in-game before releasing it.

AQW  Post #: 427
6/6/2014 6:13:56   
Jemster

I Saw a picture when Applepie said that Zazul tweeted ''Its under the hat..Err no hints''. The name is Voltaire's cursed hat...might be a connection.
AQW  Post #: 428
6/6/2014 7:13:47   
thulsa doom

LoL there's an old idiom: to keep something "under the hat" means to keep something secret. Zazul is the King of the Trolls.
AQ AQW  Post #: 429
6/12/2014 19:10:51   
Jolan3000

If you think about "Z", "4" and "7" (the most important things that i see in this thread) I think about Dragon Ball Z with the 7 dragon balls and the dragon ball with 4 stars is what Goku has from his grandfather. Someone else thought about that?
We can see the picture about ulquiorra of the anime Bleach, so why we can't look on another anime?
Post #: 430
6/12/2014 19:32:09   
The Mango

What if all of this is just one big troll by Zazul?
AQW  Post #: 431
6/12/2014 21:31:02   
zeratul_protoss

It's been a while since I participated in this thread. Anyways, the Wiki gave me a few interesting ideas.

Fire House

quote:

Note: Free players can access this map a week before and during a Friday the 13th event.

Seems like the Fire house event gets free access during Friday the 13th's. I couldn't find it but I remember Zazul mentioning about how close are us to the mystery with Friday the 13th coming. (I remember him tweeting about it back then, when the Fire house event was first released. My apologies I can't find it anymore, it used to be on a previous thread.). Could this be some hint? What intrigues me is the Voltaire's Vorutanian Key Blade that returned. Originally the Vorutanian Key Blade went rare last 2011 Friday the 13th but it came back, as a Non-member gold weapon. It seems that this Key Blade is important, re-releasing the weapon after it went rare. Now, everyone can get a chance to purchase the Key Blade this Friday the 13th. This maybe the connection that Voltaire and Zazul share.

Note: It seems that Saloon Front have the same Key Blade and features Voltaire as the same NPC selling the stuff. It can be accessed during Friday the 13th events for non-members as well. Don't tell me these are all pure coincidence?

https://twitter.com/#!/Zazul_AE/status/161828405757743107
quote:

@rocker_steltz The path is hidden. The Key is a mystery. I grant you NO HINTS

This "KEY" thing looks good to me.

Description for the Voltaire's Vorutanian Key Blade:

quote:

Description: A powerful item given from Voltaire to you! Who knows what secrets it's powers will unlock!

Yea, pure coincidence it is

< Message edited by zeratul_protoss -- 7/18/2014 22:23:23 >
AQW  Post #: 432
6/15/2014 8:40:41   
Jemster

The answer is already there, we might have overlooked something. Something really important from zazul's Hints.has anyone tried uniting all Hints?

AQW  Post #: 433
6/16/2014 13:44:45   
Vongola the Wise

quote:

The answer is already there, we might have overlooked something. Something really important from zazul's Hints.has anyone tried uniting all Hints?

We already did that since its first thread.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 434
6/17/2014 18:36:42   
geoffthoma

Guys this thread is pointless. I just think that the house is simply unfinished, which is why you can't access the Purgatorio. Zazul is probably laughing at all this.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 435
6/19/2014 3:30:11   
Attar
MindBreaker

Or maybe we are not supposed to try joining Purgatorio, it could be just a clue. I don't know, an anagram or something?

AQW  Post #: 436
6/21/2014 10:23:00   
friend18

quote:

Guys this thread is pointless. I just think that the house is simply unfinished, which is why you can't access the Purgatorio. Zazul is probably laughing at all this.

I said that several times over the course of a year. EVEN after pointing out that Zazul had said that the Purgatorio zone and related items would release at some point in the future (likely after the Chaos Saga) AND with Van Fanel pointing out that Purgatorio was just a blank map, some forum users still think that there's some hidden way to obtain the items. *facepalm*
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 437
6/21/2014 17:39:03   
ShadowMoon

^its about the thrill of the hunt, no matter how pointless it may seem to other.
or dose all the cryptologist still running around say nothing of this to you? also i would not be surprised if Purgatorio has stuff there thats hidden off to the mods that can't be seen without some item.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 438
6/21/2014 19:52:55   
friend18

^Purgatorio doesn't have stuff that's hidden. The gold names share most of the same privileges. Think about it, there's a reason why if you click on any gold name and check to see if they're a moderator, that it says that they're a moderator. The server views all gold names as being the same user level. I posted over a year ago that I had personally talked to Zazul over the phone and he confirmed that Purgatorio and related content had not been created and would eventually be used for a future release, likely after the Chaos Saga.

quote:

dose all the cryptologist still running around say nothing of this to you?

Except that in this case, it's already been confirmed that Purgatorio will be used for a future release. In which case, a cryptologist would realize that there's no point in trying to go further.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 6/21/2014 19:55:49 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 439
6/21/2014 19:59:14   
ShadowMoon

i highly doubt the devs let the mods in on everything & milt/nulgath already proved that stuff can be done behind everyones backs
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 440
6/21/2014 20:23:28   
Jolan3000

That's what I allways think about, we need a special item (like the Voltaire's Vorutanian Key Blade or something else) to see something or open something.
And about Purgatorio... Now we know that we don't have to go to Purgatorio, it's just a clue (If you think about what "Purgatorio" means, it looks like the place between the Wheel of Doom and the Wheel of Destiny).
quote:

I have been told I will be added as an NPC at some point in the future and my house is related to some of these plans

ZAZUL IS A NPC RIGHT NOW in /Battlecon!!!
Also, for those who still wait for a change in Zazul's house, THE HOUSE WAS ALREADY CHANGED 2 TIMES!! before, after, NOW!
If you think that this is too hard for you, well... nobody forced you to discover the mistery.

< Message edited by Jolan3000 -- 6/27/2014 15:43:29 >
Post #: 441
6/21/2014 23:32:14   
friend18

quote:

i highly doubt the devs let the mods in on everything & milt/nulgath already proved that stuff can be done behind everyones backs

The devs do let the other staff know what is going on. Miltonius, as art director at the time for AQW (not sure if you're aware of this, since your listed character was created in 2013), was allowed to create his own area. The other devs were aware of this. I don't know if you have had job experience, but management in most companies make sure that they know what is going on at all levels. Artix Entertainment is no exception. In addition, Zazul works as a member of the Player Support Team. He doesn't specifically work on AQW.

@Jolan3000 - The thing is, that's not possible to code. Had a special item been required to access Purgatorio or a special zone, which Van Fanel has repeatedly stated doesn't exist, an item requirement would be listed when attempting to access the specific area.

There's been mention by Alina or Memet that the art used for the Wheel of Fortune map was just coincidental. There is no relation between the map and Purgatorio, besides that the art had been created at one point in time and used for convenience.

quote:

I have been told I will be added as an NPC at some point in the future and my house is related to some of these plans

Jolan, the version of Zazul that you see there was added as part of an introduction to the Player Support team in Battle Con. It is still intended for Zazul to have an actual AQW-related, and not just AE Player Support-related NPC, in AQW.

quote:

Also, for those who still wait for a change in Zazul's house, THE HOUSE WAS ALREADY CHANGED 2 TIMES!! before, after, NOW!
If you think that this is too hard for you, well... nobody forced you to discover the mistery.

Mmmm. The actual Player Support employee has already stated that his house will be involved in a future release that will occur whenever the AQW team has the time (very likely after the Chaos Saga). The Chaos Saga hasn't ended, and the AQW team has been bogged down with holiday events and concluding the Chaos Saga.

I'm ONLY here to point out that as it stands, Zazul's area is currently unfinished. I've spent an entire year reading posts from some forum users attempting to revive the thread, but if you approach the puzzle from a coding perspective, it should be clear that the zone isn't quite ready. For instance, how would the server keep track of which doors you enter? Or as I mentioned earlier, if there was an item requirement, why is there no item requirement notification popping up?

Please feel free to continue trying to keep this thread alive. I just wanted to point out some things that have been mentioned in the thread before and bring them back up again. I also wanted to save forum users some time, regarding this "puzzle".
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 442
7/5/2014 23:03:49   
Kingofthedeamons

I am sure everyone knows this, but the message that comes up that says the map does not exist only shows up if the map used to exist. typing in any old thing wont cause the message to show up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 443
7/6/2014 1:39:27   
friend18

@kingofthedeamons - Actually, it just means that it's a staff only map at the moment. I don't know if you've kept up with the thread, but Van Fanel (a moderator) pointed out that the map's just a blank map atm. I also posted about my conversation with Zazul over a year ago where he had stated that the items from his house are currently unobtainable, Purgatorio Coins don't exist atm, and that his zone (Purgatorio) will be released sometime in the future as an actual release, most likely whenever the Chaos Saga ended.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 444
7/6/2014 6:04:36   
Kingofthedeamons

@friend18 Ah, sorry. I haven't checked this thread since the 7th one or so.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 445
7/6/2014 13:32:48   
friend18

No, that's fine. The original posts were several pages back (from over a year ago).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 446
7/15/2014 23:02:30   
Jolan3000

@friend18
quote:

I'll just confirm it. I've talked to Zazul over the phone and he confirmed that Purgatorio doesn't exist. The staff are planning for a release in the future, involving that zone, but it could be a few years before the zone is released.

Really you can't say that something that happened in a supposed phone call can be something official. Only if Zazul (or another AE Staff) say that on Twitter then it becomes official.
quote:

The thing is, that's not possible to code. Had a special item been required to access Purgatorio or a special zone, which Van Fanel has repeatedly stated doesn't exist, an item requirement would be listed when attempting to access the specific area.

I just said that we need a special item to see something or open something like a quest or shop.
And you didn't read what I said after that... "Now we know that we don't have to go to Purgatorio, it's just a clue".

Also if this isn't finished and we need to wait for future releases... Why it was released and never deleted, saving it until they finish it? Why the Mods created this thread to discuss something that is unfinished? Why Mods still want to keep this thread alive?
Post #: 447
7/15/2014 23:09:17   
popinloopy

It may be pointless to try accessing things now, but this doesn't mean we can't still come up with ideas. You never know, we might have possibly predicted the answer before it was implemented into the game. Or perhaps the answer will be drawn from this thread when the time comes to make it into something in the game. Or maybe we haven't found it yet, but we're getting close to finding it for future reference once it's in the game. We can't get there yet, but we can still come up with theories. You never know, they could be useful.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 448
7/15/2014 23:11:43   
ShadowMoon

quote:

Really you can't say that something that happened in a supposed phone call can be something official. Only if Zazul (or another AE Staff) say that on Twitter then it becomes official.

twitters not official information either. only the dns & whats in game are official information
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 449
7/16/2014 9:35:38   
Saoni

@above

Even when a mod dev says something in game its not official, unless your talking about the actually stuff in game.

If what van fanel says is true, and I think its true, than Zazul is the biggest troll for not stopping us on thread 1.

~Ulitra

< Message edited by ULITRA DESTROYER -- 7/16/2014 9:36:18 >
AQW  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 18 of 21«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition