Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 19 of 21«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2014 16:39:58   
Jolan3000

@above
What Van Fanel said is true, but that means that we don't need to /join purgatorio, that means that /Purgatorio isn't a map... It's just a clue! So the Purgatorio Coins are in another place...
Post #: 451
9/28/2014 21:26:23   
geoffthoma

Is this thread seriously still alive? I hope people are just posting on this for fun and not actually trying to hack at something that isn't there.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 452
9/29/2014 12:03:22   
Van Fanel

@geoffthoma: We don't really know if it is there or not. No dev so far confirmed that there is no purgatorio coin in-game. Only 1 dev who said that it does exist somewhere. Might have been a joke, might have been serious. We don't know
Post #: 453
9/29/2014 12:36:04   
ShadowMoon

@geoffthoma one of the arch knights bumped the thread up the list
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 454
10/1/2014 20:52:03   
Jolan3000

All the clues can send you to 1 billion of conclusions. So, although this is true, it's almost impossible to get. Zazul need to change that and/or put another clue... almost 6 years and we are still at the beggining.

EDIT: Well i will be looking in Mogloween, because there are a lot of things that send me there, apart of Kitsune's story. :p

< Message edited by Jolan3000 -- 10/5/2014 0:33:13 >
Post #: 455
2/1/2015 2:46:37   
Yuki Shina

Is this thread still alive? I just wanna ask things about how do someone got the idea get the code to open the chest. thanks
AQW  Post #: 456
2/1/2015 3:47:35   
ShadowMoon

is it still alive?
this thread randomly gets bumped every few months by someone
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 457
2/1/2015 4:08:13   
Yuki Shina

I just want to know how this guy (i dunno his name) know the code to open the chest? Why zzzz 1113 1zz1 ? Or could some1 give me a valid link about it
AQW  Post #: 458
2/1/2015 4:10:42   
Armaros IV

This is a nice and fun thread.It motivates us to work on something challenging,a mystery that has not been solved since its release.

From the previous posts,I can infer that 4 is, possibly, Zazul ’s favorite number .What about searching the 4th map released?
AQW  Post #: 459
2/1/2015 4:15:32   
Yuki Shina

Please, before you are going crazy about it, do you ever want to know how the code chest is zzzz 1113 1zz1? It's just an important clue to trace it a lil bit closer before the actual update is on.
AQW  Post #: 460
2/1/2015 10:25:12   
thulsa doom

Wolf was the player who broke the treasure chest code IIRC. I believe that he did it the old fashion way: trial and error.
But I also remember that Luminitos(friend18) actually talked to Zazul on the phone and Zazul admitted to him that Purgatorio and the coins have have not been added in game yet.
Also, Van Fanel (a Mod) said that even he couldn't /join purgatorio.
Conclusion: The mystery behind Zazul's House will have to remain unsolved until it is actually implemented into the game.

< Message edited by thulsa doom -- 2/1/2015 11:25:30 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 461
2/1/2015 11:47:29   
Van Fanel

I never said that. Just said that the map exists but it's like a loading screen. Black and nothing is there

quote:

There is nothing at purgatorio.
It is a map but it's just a black screen

quote from some pages back

< Message edited by Van Fanel -- 2/1/2015 11:49:39 >
Post #: 462
2/1/2015 14:24:46   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

All I "can" say is that the coins do exist. @Van Fanel, A black screen you say? But yet the actual map itself does exist. Which means that there probably is some connection to it. I actually will agree about Voltaire's Key. Consider this. Not only does it look like the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts, but we can also assume that if it is a parody of that object, Than it likely "can" open something that we haven't yet discovered.

For almost every release Voltaire has made, there has been a Top hat of some kind involved. And if we look at Zazul's house (the original style) He wears a top hat. But we also know that he has both of Voltaire's guitars in the jail area and Voltaire himself appears in one of the locations within the house saying "Obey Zazul" which comes back to hypnosis. And that reminded me of an old Nintendo commercial I saw a long time ago. The one where The spinning background appeared and it had Wario speaking "Obey me Wario, Destroy Mario". Maybe the whole hypnosis room is somehow connected.

I don't recall us ever really piecing together what real significance that room held, save for theories about Voltaire.
AQW Epic  Post #: 463
2/1/2015 18:41:44   
Yuki Shina

Gee guys. I just want to know how Wolf broke the code with IIRC? What is IIRC anyway?

quote:

@AE_Lifetrain Currently. Unless someone figures out where to get Purgatorio Coins.

Well I guess Zazul himself do know where the coins is. Shall we move on?
quote:

@Dante_000 I can see that. Now if only people knew what the code meant... I mean... uh NO HINTS.

Now the code. This is what I'm talking about guys. What is the code mean? zzzz 1113 1zz1?
quote:

@rocker_steltz The path is hidden. The Key is a mystery. I grant you NO HINTS.

Yes, I think there is a key needed to reveal new zone. I dunno, maybe that voltaire key? F13 is on this month too, did the non-legend player can join /firehouse? The wiki said it, so I'm gonna get the key tho.

All I can say is, someone has to take a lead in this project, to get closer to the secret with a different approach rather than guessing randomly.

< Message edited by Yuki Shina -- 2/1/2015 18:42:14 >
AQW  Post #: 464
2/1/2015 19:20:58   
Mephiles

quote:

I just want to know how Wolf broke the code with IIRC? What is IIRC anyway?

IIRC is nothing, it's just an acronym for the saying If I recall correctly.
Post #: 465
2/1/2015 19:41:52   
Yuki Shina

then what does the code mean? I mean, he was like; "I just put zzzz 1113 1zz1 in the chest... Well, it's working." NO. There's something about that code. Maybe we can ask him about it.
AQW  Post #: 466
2/2/2015 18:24:09   
Grandpa Oz
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

The Code doesn't have to mean anything. It might simply (and probably) be random, and found out through try and error.

That is not to say that it couldn't mean anything. It's a nice thought... for example, something could happen if you enter the doors in that order - well, that doesn't work, I tested it, but it could be something like that.
DF AQW  Post #: 467
2/2/2015 23:57:47   
Yuki Shina

Well still, I'm really into it right now, the code i mean.
So here it is, what I found lately :
1. The song, I just figure it out that it was in two album, "Now For a Feast" and "The Radio 1 Sessions 1986-87". In the first album, it was on track 6 and the second album was 4 (sounds similar). I dunno which one is right, i just calculate things.
So,
quote:

"Seconds in a year divided by sweet, sweet pie" is scratched on the slide.
Seconds in a year : 12, and then 12/6=2 or 12/4=3. A new lead?
2. Deady Sign. Yes. I got this idea from Voltaire's comic Deady. He has 4 album, all album cover has a Deady sign. Coincidence? I dunno. I just came right into my head. And combine this idea w/ the 1st, maybe the next clue is on the seconds or third comic of Deady?
3. Torture room. I thought about Deady again, that his left arm has 3 claws. It just makes sense, for ex : Deady facing toward us, his right arm handcuffed, and his left arm scratch the wall leaving that marks. And the guitar locked up? I dunno, maybe Deady wants it? remembering the first F13 event, Deady wants it and touch it.
4. About the Voltaire's room : Obey Zazul 7 times. I think it's designed for Deady, to obey him. Remember that Deady is an evil extraterrestrial creature and Zazul is an evil minion? Maybe Zazul wants it, and makes it his slave.
5. I just found out that using Voltaire key when opening Zazul chest, doesnt really change anything. Still the same effect /w out using the key.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

< Message edited by Yuki Shina -- 2/2/2015 23:58:29 >
AQW  Post #: 468
2/3/2015 6:16:22   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

Lol. I can't believe that there are 19 pages dedicated to the mysteries of Zazul's house.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but Purgatario coins are a big fat TROLL! It's like Grimskull's level 100 enhancement. It's there in the shop, but there is no way to buy it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 469
2/3/2015 6:55:10   
Van Fanel

19 pages and 9 closed threads to be precise. It's a big mystery after all. And so far it's not certain that the Purgatorio coins aren't available in-game. Besides, you could buy the Grimskull level 100 enhancement at some point
Post #: 470
2/3/2015 6:57:01   
Armaros IV

IF, i repeat, IF the Purgatorio Coin(s) exist ingame it will probably drop from a monster and may have an unusual low drop rate like 0,1% to prevent us from finding it.

We should stop trying to access /purgatorio,since Van Fanel said it is an empty map.We should ask Wolfen how he got the idea and cracked the code and what about fighting ALL monsters released before Zazul's House?

Any ideas on how to contact Wolfen?

EDIT: How Wolfen cracked the code!

< Message edited by The Man In The Gray -- 2/3/2015 7:04:47 >
AQW  Post #: 471
2/3/2015 7:16:00   
Yuki Shina

@above
Agreed. The actual link how he cracked it, is deleted. Yes. We should contact him somehow.

@Christophisis
If somehow this mystery was a troll, why dont they just take it down? And yet lv 100 ench weapon is on the map where everything is a troll. Think before you say something.

And I noticed that; Deady house is gone.
AQW  Post #: 472
3/3/2015 21:20:58   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

either the idea of purgatorio was scratched and discontinued, or this house is juuuuust another one of AE's forgotten creations like the Doomwood vs Grimskull. You can check a lot of lack of focus and continuity in AQWorlds that earned it's own thread.
DF AQW  Post #: 473
3/5/2015 13:24:27   
Jolan3000

Well, I think the only way that the Purgatorio Coins exist but nobody have them is that you can get them from Zazul's House, like having 2 or more special item there will appear something like a monster, shop or quest there, and that's why there is nothing in the wiki about this. But I gave up trying to find them and a lot of people too. So the only that can solve this mystery is Sherlock Holmes and Zazul.
Post #: 474
3/6/2015 13:18:57   
Armaros IV

@Jolan3000 What about Hercule Poirot? Nah I think Zazul's House is there only to give us clues!
AQW  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Zazul House Discussion X
Page 19 of 21«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition