Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Our Community

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Our Community
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/5/2012 20:11:37   
Xtreme Xecution

Some players in our community, and quite a fair few, are so rude. I mean for example Ive just had a fight were ive been called a noob, I suk, "Im 100% better then you" Ect. by <removed name>, and its not just him its so many people in the ED community are like this, I try to ignore it but i can't sometimes, Plus to add to this, there are little kids playing games like this being abused verbally by some guy, probably twice their age, acting so childish. I would like to know what i can do to stop this happening from the same re-offending players because it gets too ridiculous at times. Even when commenting back im not as nasty, and i ask politely for him to stop (Like that would work). So yeah, Is anyone else sick to death of this and know what i could do about it? In-Game reporting doesn't seem like an option because I've tried to many times in the past just to see them again in a 1v1. I think they should get a warning message to stop and then get their acc's banned if they persist, there is just no need for it at all, He wasn't even angry it was just plain rude.

Thank you.

Removed the name of accused person. --SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 6/5/2012 20:49:34 >
Post #: 1
6/5/2012 20:28:16   
Joe10112

Welcome to Online Gaming.

Ignore it. I don't care, if they're so hardcore into the game, I find it sad that they have to resort to calling people "noobs" and "you suck" to make themselves feel better about the game. It's just a game, relax and chill.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/5/2012 20:31:54   
Mr. Black OP

After a while it gets funny, being called a noob by a guy 5 levels lower than me, less that 1/10 my wins, not even a fourth of my rating points, and can't make a functional build. LOL

But don't worry about it. Just ignore it, and when you beat them in 1v1 they will know who the real noob is.

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 6/5/2012 20:33:10 >
Epic  Post #: 3
6/5/2012 20:35:00   
Xtreme Xecution

@Joe10112
Yeah but i feel like i shouldn't have to deal with it constantly, even though i know your right, i just don't want to Say Hi to someone in a 1v1 to have a verbal slurry of nastiness thrown back at me :l And at the time of the post i was a bit down, But I've cheered up now :)

Thanks for your reply, Greatly appreciated.

@Mr. Black OP
Yeah i did beat him, But by 1 hp with energy boosts lol.

Thanks for cheering me up further ^_^

Please do not double post, use the Edit button. --SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 6/5/2012 20:50:06 >
Post #: 4
6/5/2012 20:37:47   
Super Fat Man

Same here, I get that because they get lucky with crit, block etc and they end up calling me a noob or some rude name just because they won or something, I can handle a loss but I hate the verbal abuse I agree that maybe there should be a warning Its getting to the point where I just wanna break my laptop lol, well I guess Im being a little bit of a whiner but I just hope to see people not verbally abuse and stuff. Im only a fatty xD.
Epic  Post #: 5
6/5/2012 20:55:11   
SMGS

Discussing about this doesn't really solve the problem. There are 2 available methods you have to deal with players you have a problem with, both elaborated here.

Locked.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Our Community
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition