Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2012 17:11:15   
ScarletReaper

I know right? Nobody thinks about the time and effort that was put into creating these new awesome looking weapons. They take one look and find something to complain about? How many weapons have you guys designed? If the answer is 0, then you need to calm the heck down, and show some respect.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/8/2012 17:14:20   
Angels Holocaust

This was the first in a while since I've actually read the design notes from the beginning to the end. The beginning hyped me up and got me excited till the part where " These weapons will be updated next week". That was good, this was the perfect suspense builder for me.
Post #: 27
6/8/2012 17:22:05   
Guppy

Question: Due to the Ice look on the what i'm assuming are the Exile weapons, will they have Frost special abilitys like the Frysteland War weapons?
Post #: 28
6/8/2012 17:26:02   
Sageofpeace

yup they are back to there usual delay
Post #: 29
6/8/2012 17:29:56   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Are you Legion or Exile Angels? And which weapon looks do you prefer?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/8/2012 17:39:23   
kingpowerlord

good release next week team,

you deserve burgers.

yeti burgers...

want one... cindy... i have lots to spare
how bout bunny stew?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/8/2012 18:36:45   
King Helios

Is 1.4.5d Part 2 live yet?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/8/2012 19:00:46   
King FrostLich

Then I guess I'll be celebrating my birthday without a good ED update.
Epic  Post #: 33
6/8/2012 19:07:52   
Lord Nub

Great update! Loving my new weapons!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/8/2012 19:49:27   
DunkThatOreo

Its sad when you see humans getting frustrated over some pixels on a computer but not the fact that were polluting skies and oceans and destroying wild life and digging up the earth bit by bit everyday. I would figure someone would get
angry and frustrated over that and not a computer game?
Epic  Post #: 35
6/8/2012 20:20:56   
kaiseryeux21

@above. ur far away from the topic.

im really kind of dissappointed about the delay of the new weapons. u see, most of us waited for so long for a descent release. u cannot blame those who are annoyed because i do understand their feelings. but still, looking at the brighter side, im still hoping the dev's can realise how important it is for us players that u are being true to your words.

sorry if i am being too offensive, this is the first time i posted something like this. but we have waited for the new war to start in about a month already. no complaint about the WAR really. its ok for me to wait. But this weapons could have eased our burden of waiting and boredom. I hope u understand what im saying.
DF Epic  Post #: 36
6/8/2012 20:43:02   
ScarletReaper

You guys shouldn't be trying to rush things along. That is how bugs and glitches happen. I'd rather all the bugs are worked out and everything is 100 percent ready to go. So as far as I am concerned. Take your time and get it right.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
6/8/2012 20:47:14   
kaiseryeux21

agree scarlet. ur absolutely right.

i just wanted to express how i feel, human as we are we feel bad when bad things happen not in favor to us.

DF Epic  Post #: 38
6/8/2012 21:36:26   
DunkThatOreo

^Youre not being offensive at all, I'm saying to everyone don't get frustrated over some pixels not being available for another week when way way worse things are happening in the real world lol.
Epic  Post #: 39
6/8/2012 21:47:11   
Hun Kingq

They definitely fixed the 85% the multi especially the Plasma Rain, are too weak to even bother with to waste energy on and a wasted skill point to get overload.

If the staff wanted to get players to use the multi skills by lowering points why lower the damage which was low anyway?

Instead of players using the the multi skills except for the cyber hunters that have malfunction they will avoid that skill like a plague so a unused skill which they might as well replace with a single shot skill.

So now the Blood Mage has one less build variety to choose from because less and less Blood Mages will use Plasma Rain in 2vs2. Before the changes to the multis more and more Blood Mages was using a multi build in 2vs2 but now with these changes there will be no use for such a weak skill.

Today I lost 15 matches in a row due to the Plasma Rain being so weak other than inexperienced partners. Thank you for the losses staff and thanks for the great looking weapons.
Epic  Post #: 40
6/8/2012 22:04:55   
midnight santa

hey guy, im back after ban. upadate is a "explenation" ??? lol
Epic  Post #: 41
6/8/2012 22:42:32   
kaiseryeux21

the update is few bugfixes. other than that, nevermind.

no new mission, no weapons. no rewards. amazing.
DF Epic  Post #: 42
6/8/2012 22:45:04   
midnight santa

ya, and der is still no war
war is anounce 2 month agoe, titan u sure are takeing ur time lol
Epic  Post #: 43
6/8/2012 22:53:10   
kaiseryeux21

the war being delayed is understandable. but the weapons, where infact being announce last DN.
DF Epic  Post #: 44
6/8/2012 23:00:12   
Angels Holocaust

@Digital X

I'm in Legion and the exile weapons look cooler. The weapons probably have the same stats so I'm not really worried. What I'am looking forward to is fixing the disconnecting and implementing soul crushing new missions. That's the real challenge.
Post #: 45
6/8/2012 23:12:25   
Guppy

@Angels Holocaust, really? I'm Legion and I like the look of Legion weapons more. Also, Question: Are the Exile Weapons going to have the Icy Chill affect since they have a frozen over sort-of look to them? And if so, what effect will Legion weapons get?
Post #: 46
6/8/2012 23:12:53   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Many have asked for affiliation specific shops and weapons. This is really exciting, and the evolvement of these shops will be fun to watch. :)

Retired EpicDuel In-Game Moderator/Player
Federation Elite: Infinite Ascendants
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/8/2012 23:22:48   
drinde

I like the new art for the soldiers and the mine, but...

It's kinda hard to maneuver my gigantic Cruiser in there. xD

Uh... where do I turn in the paper scraps?

< Message edited by drinde -- 6/8/2012 23:25:18 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 48
6/8/2012 23:25:01   
One Winged Angel1357

The weapons look amazing and good thing i finally completely the quest chain it only took three hours of my life haha
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
6/8/2012 23:28:14   
Guppy

@Drinde, the quest to turn in the scraps/the shops aren't out yet, next Friday. :)

< Message edited by Suika Ibuki -- 6/8/2012 23:30:32 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition