Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2012 23:29:24   
drinde

Ah, thanks.

I should go find a suitable color scheme for the war now.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 51
6/8/2012 23:32:53   
Guppy

@Drinde, Ah, you're like me and many other color cordinators. :D Have to match the weapons. :p & No problem

< Message edited by Suika Ibuki -- 6/8/2012 23:33:17 >
Post #: 52
6/8/2012 23:49:15   
Xx. Christian .xX

I am really disappointed that there's nothing new, only a few bug fixes that DOESN'T REALLY NEED RIGHT NOW, if i can remember they mentioned in 1 design notes that there will be a shop TODAY, correct me if im wrong (seriously) and when i logged in i went to the 2 new npcs and only saw "enhancement options" i spent like 5 hours today just to get all 4 scraps, and this is what i get (i think im not the only one) another useless update for me
Post #: 53
6/8/2012 23:50:08   
Jekyll

Something's wrong with the game... Special effects (nerfs and buffs) like malfuction are not being shown (like the sparks flying out).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/8/2012 23:51:50   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@reyes You do realize that many of the recent server crashes came from one of the bugs that Titan fixed right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/9/2012 0:08:46   
Xx. Christian .xX

@ND but that was fixed before the update, right?
Post #: 56
6/9/2012 0:35:18   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@reyes Considering it was posted today in the DNs for today, I'm guessing Titan was able to make a more effective fix this time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
6/9/2012 1:11:29   
kaiseryeux21

more effective fix, plus more effective release could have been awesome.
DF Epic  Post #: 58
6/9/2012 1:14:20   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Because this system is new and we want everyone to be aware of how it works and where to get Blueprint scraps, we are delaying the release of these weapons until next week. We also want to ensure that the servers are stable before introducing this new feature. We had some setbacks this week, but next week we'll hit the war even harder to make up for lost time!

They're giving everybody some extra time so they can do the missions for the Blueprint Scraps before the weapons get released. They also want to get the servers more stable than they are now so they don't keep crashing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
6/9/2012 1:17:55   
kaiseryeux21

ok well, hoping for the best.

as i always say, hope is what we can do.

< Message edited by kaiseryeux21 -- 6/9/2012 1:18:44 >
DF Epic  Post #: 60
6/9/2012 1:26:42   
i like bounty hunter

I Have To Get To 30 ASAP And Complete Missions In One Week Or Less

(Goes And Buys 50 Bottles Of Coffe To Stay Awake And Battle Till There's No Tomorrow )

Legion Weapons Are Cool But Not That Much

Exile Same Like Legion

A Little More Desing Like Flames Or Something Like That Would Be Nice

Now Ima Go Battle
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
6/9/2012 1:53:15   
King FrostLich

quote:

So now the Blood Mage has one less build variety to choose from because less and less Blood Mages will use Plasma Rain in 2vs2. Before the changes to the multis more and more Blood Mages was using a multi build in 2vs2 but now with these changes there will be no use for such a weak skill.

Today I lost 15 matches in a row due to the Plasma Rain being so weak other than inexperienced partners. Thank you for the losses staff and thanks for the great looking weapons.

Ohhh so you're saying Blood Mage is weak because their multi doesn't work well even at 85% well let me tell you this. Tactical mercenaries are also affected and even with high support, they are actually very easy for a tank Blood Mage to kill. Seriously, are you going to keep whining about multi for Blood Mage in 2v2? I've used a plasma cannon build and it goes 87% - 94% in 2v2. This includes fighting 2 cyber hunters or even harder opponents unless they can get lucky. Even if I get emp'ed, I'm still dangerous for cybers to handle since I can rage very quickly with the aid of deadly aim. You've got bloodlust as a Blood Mage and it's currently the most useful passive ever since field medic was nerfed. Quit complaining and change another build or change class.
Epic  Post #: 62
6/9/2012 5:46:35   
Ranloth
Banned

King, just drop it as you've told me. He has Lvl 1 Multi, we've seen it and apparently it's different for BMs since they don't have Reroute to spam it. Funnily enough, HP is worth more than EP but his logic is amusing for all of us. He should've gotten PM already, with no proof he's getting nowhere. ;)

And we all know, it's a campaign to fool Balance Tracker so BMs get a buff, same excuse as he's used for Mercs. -.-
AQ Epic  Post #: 63
6/9/2012 6:45:06   
Silver Sky Magician

Any news on when the update is occurring?
Post #: 64
6/9/2012 6:54:24   
Basicball

@SilverSkyMagician: it already happened.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
6/9/2012 6:56:49   
Silver Sky Magician

So War and the weapons come out next week?
Post #: 66
6/9/2012 8:17:13   
midnight santa

^no upadate is sure. delays, bugs, lags, adobe problems, sick titan, etc. excuse happen all times especialy in friday
so, expect nothing, hope for worst, titan gona say "update wil come wen update wil come ? " lol...
Epic  Post #: 67
6/9/2012 8:24:45   
Ranloth
Banned

Upadate? Lol.

Well I don't see you doing much either apart from trolling so flaming others is pitiful. Adobe problems are actually linked with lag which players moan at so that's not an issue for ED that would delay the release but create lag. Bugs happen in every game, every update, it's normal so don't think ED is only one. And it's normal to get sick - if you're sick do you go to school or work and make it worse for yourself (more sick)? They are humans too, don't treat them like they are no one because of delays. I wanna see you doing same job as they are every week and keep up, and watch us flame you for delays even if they aren't your fault.

(we know that won't ever happen anyway )
AQ Epic  Post #: 68
6/9/2012 8:35:03   
midnight santa

yes, bugs and sick and adobes hapen on friday so many times
sori, im wrong, it jus pure coincidences
Epic  Post #: 69
6/9/2012 8:39:32   
Ranloth
Banned

Lags tend to happen at random times but okay. Game is built in Flash owner by Adobe and they change it often which causes ED to lag, don't know when delays come into this. And bugs happen always, check other games before you make failed attempts at proving it's just ED, every AE game has bugs section and people post there on daily basis. Wait, shouldn't it just be ED? ;)

Maybe I'm just a fallacy..
AQ Epic  Post #: 70
6/9/2012 8:43:41   
midnight santa

im talk about ED becuz dis is ED forum. i dont know ur "other games",
maybe ur need to go to "other games" forum. lol
Epic  Post #: 71
6/9/2012 8:45:36   
Ranloth
Banned

But "other games" are AE games, and I'm comparing your "bugs" and "delays" which aren't in ED only. And if I post in other sections, what will it give me since I apparently cannot compare it to other games? Mind blown.
AQ Epic  Post #: 72
6/9/2012 8:53:55   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@midnight- I'm guessing you missed the server crashes earlier this week? Also, the content wasn't delayed because of developer error- we've been getting a lot of messages with "how do I get the blueprint scraps?" and not understanding how to complete the mission chains, or asking us to extend the availability because they were on vacation or had finals.
Post #: 73
6/9/2012 9:03:11   
midnight santa

cindy u dont need to make excuse for titan ok.
dis is his game, if he want it to be gud he wil make update in time.
but if he want game to be close, he wil make delay and excuse.
dats how i see. lets see. i am rite or i am wrong?
Epic  Post #: 74
6/9/2012 9:09:27   
Fay Beeee

midnight santa

This is my personal opinion only as a player of ED. :)

Would you answer a few questions for me please?

1 How much do you actually play in the game?
2 Do you have some solutions that you can put forward to help solve things?
3 What are you looking to achieve here (forums) and in game.?
4 You do know were the suggestion thread is? If not it it here. All suggestions are looked at. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=334
5 Not really a question. Have fun and keep well. :)

No flaming or trolling. If you wish to discuss this with me. Please pm me. I will do my very best to answer. :)

Again Have fun. :)

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 6/9/2012 9:23:37 >

Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition