Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2012 15:26:14   
rej

quote:

There isn't only high levels in the game, people are so worried about themselves.

More importantly, the developers are so worried about the game income. The hole point of my earlier comment was to point that out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
6/15/2012 15:27:00   
Darkwing

just to mention about the my post above. Most of the time, all weapons they release in one update are same level. They could make some war-related low level weapons in the next updates. They din't mention these weapons from today update will be the only ones from the War...or did they?

And I din't say weapons ( from today update) should only be for max levels, it just got out wrong in my post.
Post #: 177
6/15/2012 15:29:40   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

@suika
the majority of the game is high lvl, and so are thr majority of the players who buy varium. (who would buy varium and spend it at low lvls?) thats why the staff cater to the higher lvls.

OBJECTION!

I wanna see balance sheet which actually shows it (the sheet shows also things like liabilities but we're on about profit). Majority of the game is NOT high Level but between Lvl 20-30 range which is mid-high Level and has the most gaps too when it comes to certain equipment. Also false that majority of high Level players buy Varium, while it may seem like it, it starts at about Level 25+ where Varium players come into play. And another objection is fact Staff doesn't cater to higher Levels - they do that to keep us entertained while focusing on lower Level players, but they cannot be completely ignored, I assume you've seen CVS promo with the new Rx Axe, it's for Lvl 28-32 players. Why? Because not all players are top Level and they begin to upgrade during that Level range, said by Titan himself.

ansh, spot on! :)
AQ Epic  Post #: 178
6/15/2012 16:38:33   
ansh0

MUST.WAIT.FOR.UPDATE

Anyone up for a match on Pokemon Online or Pokemonshowdown?
Epic  Post #: 179
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition