Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Braughlmurk Cape

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Braughlmurk Cape
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2012 5:15:02   
Voodoo Master

Braughlmurk Cape

Access Point: Falconreach -> Travel -> Braughlmurk Cape, Falconreach -> Falconreach Inn -> Up -> Right -> Down -> San Robin & Roblos -> Adventure! -> Braughlmurk Cape
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: June 15th, 2012

Quests Available
Braughlmurk Crypts
Braughlmurk Dungeon
Braughlmurk Sewers
Braughlmurk Tower
Haunted Forest
Ship Graveyard

NPCs
Ennwen

Shops
Binding Destiny
Shadow Doom

Dialogue
Ennwen

Ennwen: Hail, Hero. Why have you come to these haunted ruins?

• Haunted?
    Ennwen: Braughlmurk was once a great paladin stronghold... until the Shadow Necromancers attacked.
    Ennwen: It's said the battle raged for decades... but historians tend to exaggerate.
    Ennwen: The land and harbor were poisoned for many years though. Only recently has nature begun to return to these ruins.
    Ennwen: The harbor is still a ghost of what it once was though.
    Ennwen: The bones and spirits of the paladins still try to stand guard in the depth of the ruins as well.

• Who are you?
    Ennwen: I am Ennwen. Once, a very long time ago, my ancestors were part of the Paladin Order here. Now, I'm just a simple blacksmith.
    Ennwen: Shards of the order's armor and bones of the necromancers still litter and pollute the cape.
    Ennwen: As time passes they break down... but I'm trying to speed the process along.
    Ennwen: Enough knowledge of the Light and Darkness has been passed down... and I've heard of a set of weapons....
    Ennwen: The Doom weapons, and their purified counterparts, the Destiny weapons...
    Ennwen: ...the fragments of the battle left behind, if you collect them...
    Ennwen: I could forge the shards to those legendary weapons and make them stronger!

• Doom
    Ennwen: I am loathe to empower something so... evil. I think it is the only think powerful enough to forge the Shadow Bone Shards to, though.
    • Doom Weapons
      Ennwen: Rumor has it, a mysterious merchant on the outskirts of Falconreach sells the original Doom weapons.

• Powerful enough?
      Ennwen: I will only be able to forge the Shadow Bone Shards with a Doom weapon if it is of Dire (level 40) power level or above.
  • Destiny
    Ennwen: The light flows through the Destiny's! I will be able to forge them with the Braughlmurk Bindings of the ancient paladin order.
    • Destiny Weapons
      Ennwen: The great paladin, Artix, can Purify the original Doom weapons in Doomwood.

• Powerful enough?
      Ennwen: I will only be able to forge the Braughlmurk Bindings with a Destiny weapon if it is of Pristine (level 28) power level or above.

spoiler:

While doing Cure in Thyme from Mogloween Chapter 7 you can find Cat Item (Cat's Tail) as a temporary item. 2 Right -> 4 Up.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 11/25/2017 10:25:37 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Braughlmurk Cape
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition