Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Smuggle Murgatroyd

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Smuggle Murgatroyd
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2012 9:45:53   
golden1231

Smuggle Murgatroyd

Location: Traveler (Location) -> Star Captains -> Smuggle -> Smuggle!
Objective: Congratulations! You helped The Associate smuggle Murgatroyd out of of Arthuria!
Requirements: Completion of Decoy
Release Date: June 15th, 2012

Enemies:
  • Shadowscythe Trog
  • Shadow E3
  • Shadow E1
  • Shadow E2
    *Other random Shadowscythe mecha*
  • Maria 180

NPCs:
  • Traveler
  • Associate
  • Maria 5
  • Murgatroyd

Dialogue:
    Maria 5: You are such a great help, <You>! Thanks for assisting with this smuggling operation!
    Maria 5: I'm very excited about meeting Murgatroyd!
    <You>: I am, too - and getting to visit Arthuria is a nice bonus!
    Maria 5: I wish I could go with you, <You>! But I have to stay here in teh shop. There is a Queenadent transmission every day this week!
    Maria 5: I mean, it's terrible that Murgatroyd of Arthuria is in danger - I blame myself!
    <You>: Is is not your fault, Maria 5! I will help protect him - and you!
    Maria 5: Thanks so much, <You>! I am so grateful to you and The Traveler and her Associate!
    <You>: Don't worry Maria 5 - I will make sure Murgatroyd gets here safely for you!
    Maria 5: Please be careful! Thanks for helping me, <You>!
    Maria 5: I'll tidy up the hideout while you and The Associate talk to The Traveler!

The Traveler: I appreciate your accompanying my Associate on this missions, and it may be dangerous.
    The Traveler: Sending you to Arthuria is probably not as simple as it sounds.
    <You>: Seems easy enough, but you say EbilCorp is involved...
    <You>: I am really looking forward to seeing Arthuria!
    The Traveler: sigh... <gender> has no idea of the dangers ahead...
    The Traveler: You know, <You>, Arthura is not somewhere you should be seen really...
    The Traveler: You and my Associate may use my Starship. His starship is being watched....
    The Traveler: Coordinate your operations. Arthuria's moon may be a good place to keep in mind as an interim point.
    <You>: It'll be good to see The Associate again.
    The Traveler: Yes you have had some exciting times together for sure.
    <You>: Looking forward to meeting Murgatroyd of Arthuria too!
    The Traveler: Well keep in mind this is no slumber party. I'm sure you know it's very dangerous. Just saying...
    The Traveler: I have received the all-clear signal from The Associate - off you go, then! To the moon!

After defeating first enemey:
    The Traveler: I figured you would run into EbilCorp...not Shadowscythe forces.
    The Traveler: You had better stay here and hold them off while The Associate gets Murgatroyd.

On Arthuria:
    ?????: Hello, <You>.
    (What? How?)
    ?????: It's a pleasure to be able to bring you here! Stay for a while, and listen!
    <You>: Wow - this is Arthuria!? How did you do that??!!
    Murgatroyd: That was The Associate's working, not my specialty... As you may have guessed, my name is Murgatroyd.
    <You>: Pleasure to meet you. But is this safe...
    Murgatroyd: We each have our specialties. You'll find yourself going unnoticed.
    <You>: Hey! Hey you! Yo!!! Shiny Knight Dude! Over here!
    Murgatroyd: You have to test everything, don't you...
    <You>: ...invisibility spell and cloak-of-silence-type thing? Fancy!
    Murgatroyd: <You>, it is time, alas. The Associate shall now transport us --and The Traveler's Airship -- back to Loreon.

Associate: That was great, <You>! Thanks again for helping me!
    <You>: It was cool to get a glimpse of Arthuria! Thought I was gonna get stuck on that moon...
    Traveler: It is great that you've brought Murgatroyd here!
    Associate: I've got him safely back in the hideout area now.
    Maria 5: Where is <You>?
    Traveler: <gender is still outside the shop doing something...
    Traveler: I would bet <gender> is keeping en eye out for EbilCorp.
    <You>: I'll be along, no worries. Just checking something out...

Murgatroyd: Wow! This is a cool hideout!
    Murgatroyd: I am a little concerned about all these pictures of the Queenadent though.
    <You>: And there is a schedule here of every single public appearance and transmission...
    <You>: Well, it's probably nothing, but we'll keep an eye on it.
    Murgatroyd: Thanks again, and I'll be back here keeping an eye on things until it's safer!

Rewards Shop:
  • Smuggle Rewards Shop

~*Thanks to Seiyou for Murgatroyd link!*~

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 6/22/2012 17:23:39 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Smuggle Murgatroyd
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition